2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:54 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:48 am Joe lying like a M'fer.

@JoeBiden
President Obama and I left Donald Trump a booming economy — and he caused a recession. He squandered it just like he has everything else he’s inherited in his life.
3:15 PM · Oct 15, 2020

Shovel ready...was not as ah.... shovel ready as we originally expected. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0dFsNwiqOM

To their credit, as has been admitted by many here, including me, they did soften the blow and get us in a good spot by 2016.
Stock market returns were higher under Obama and growth was modestly slower but Obama didn’t have the benefit of tax reform and massive spending. I don’t blame Trump for the economy but keep in mind, COVID-19 is as much an economic crisis as it is a healthcare crisis and a coherent federal response matters.
I don't give trump or any other politician credit for this. Even with Covid my portfolio is doing outstanding. there has been blips up and down but by the end of this year i am still up over 5% from last year. Given the optimism of a Biden administration i should be up 100% from this time next year. :D
The stock market isn’t the economy. For the average person ( you are not average) market returns are almost meaningless.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:38 am The FBI is not going to comment this time..and they shouldn't. That's the way it used to be in this country.
No comments at all unless you were going to charge somebody with a crime.
Like in the last SCOTUS confirmation hearings when the FBI had to drop everything & immediately investigate & report on rumors of the candidate's HS & college parties.

After all the uproar about Russian meddling in our elections, it's important that the voter know before the election.
If the Dems & msm are making the accusation, they should be demanding an immediate investigation.
They just want the Russian meddling accusation as a diversion & an excuse not to cover the story.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:41 pm

@JoeBiden
President Obama and I left Donald Trump a booming economy — and he caused a recession. He squandered it just like he has everything else he’s inherited in his life.

Shovel ready...was not as ah.... shovel ready as we originally expected. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0dFsNwiqOM

To their credit, as has been admitted by many here, including me, they did soften the blow and get us in a good spot by 2016.
Stock market returns were higher under Obama and growth was modestly slower but Obama didn’t have the benefit of tax reform and massive spending. I don’t blame Trump for the economy but keep in mind, COVID-19 is as much an economic crisis as it is a healthcare crisis and a coherent federal response matters.
I don't give trump or any other politician credit for this. Even with Covid my portfolio is doing outstanding. there has been blips up and down but by the end of this year i am still up over 5% from last year. Given the optimism of a Biden administration i should be up 100% from this time next year. :D
The stock market isn’t the economy. For the average person ( you are not average) market returns are almost meaningless.
You brought up the stock market. It is in most instances representative as to how the economy is doing.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:02 am Hunter Biden, who lives in Los Angeles, decides to fly 3000 miles across country, to drop off 3 MacBook Pros at a repair shop run by a blind guy who charges the insanely low price of $85.
Who besides Bill Maher asserts that Hunter lived in LA then & was never in or near DE @ Apr'19.
Hunter's life was in turmoil at that time.
$85 is not unreasonable for minor water damage repair.

Any decent reporter or investigator should be able to verify the date MacIssac claims the computer was dropped off & where Hunter was then & when Hunter was in or near DE. The FBI should know, if they investigated MacIssac's claim.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:13 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:10 am
seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:02 am From Twitter:

"So just so I follow this story:

Hunter Biden, who lives in Los Angeles, decides to fly 3000 miles across country, to drop off 3 MacBook Pros at a repair shop run by a blind guy who charges the insanely low price of $85.

He gets off the plane and drunk drives to the repair shop (because there aren't repair shops in LA). He drops them off, signs a contract for repair and then disappears. The repair shop owner recovers and reads Hunter's *private* emails, a few of which mention a possible meeting with his dad and is so alarmed, he contacts the FBI.

The FBI arranges to pick up the hard drives, but the computer repair shop owner takes a totally normal step of copying them. Once he realizes the FBI isn't doing anything with them, he calls up the most credible ex-Mayor on Earth and hands them the contents of these drives.

That totally credible ex-Mayor sits on them for months, then chooses to release them 3 weeks before the election. The mainstream media asks to independently verify their validity but said ex-Mayor does what all people trying to prove facts do and ignores these requests."

The thread concludes with this:

https://twitter.com/CarolineRoseGiu/sta ... 4886039555
Maybe the deep state stole them, dropped them off "as" Hunter Biden (shop owner claims to have poor vision), they fill out paperwork as Hunter and provide incorrect phone number, when that phone number is called...they know it's go time. The left, no more wants Biden then anyone else....remember Trump is good for them and is now one of them. Don't be fooled.

Remember the Russian Hoax the left played, and was believed.....the right said "hold my beer". Two pees in a pod.
Right. “It all goes back to Obama’s desk.”

Aluminum futures are up again.
You should want Russian election meddling investigated with the same vigor in 2020, as it was in 2016, & the electorate warned.
That was a complaint & excuse as to why HRC lost.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:23 pm
Kismet wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:38 am The FBI is not going to comment this time..and they shouldn't. That's the way it used to be in this country.
Like in the last SCOTUS confirmation hearings when the FBI had to drop everything & immediately investigate & report on rumors of the candidate's HS & college parties.

After all the uproar about Russian meddling in our elections, it's important that the voter know before the election.
If the Dems & msm are making the accusation, they should be demanding an immediate investigation.
They just want the Russian meddling accusation as a diversion & an excuse not to cover the story.
Keep shillin' for your comrades......
Is this your new national anthem???

and all this time you saying NOSTROVIA was thought to be a funny toast :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Maybe you should temporarily move to WV so your vote for DOPUS will count :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Kismet on Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:31 pm This is the sort of thing and people OS is trafficking in:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1317849887438966784

Just a disgrace.
You posted that, I didn't. I haven't seen that.
If it's not Hunter's computer or inauthentic, Rudy's dirty trick needs to be debunked & exposed.
What are you afraid of ?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:39 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:13 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:10 am
seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:02 am From Twitter:

"So just so I follow this story:

Hunter Biden, who lives in Los Angeles, decides to fly 3000 miles across country, to drop off 3 MacBook Pros at a repair shop run by a blind guy who charges the insanely low price of $85.

He gets off the plane and drunk drives to the repair shop (because there aren't repair shops in LA). He drops them off, signs a contract for repair and then disappears. The repair shop owner recovers and reads Hunter's *private* emails, a few of which mention a possible meeting with his dad and is so alarmed, he contacts the FBI.

The FBI arranges to pick up the hard drives, but the computer repair shop owner takes a totally normal step of copying them. Once he realizes the FBI isn't doing anything with them, he calls up the most credible ex-Mayor on Earth and hands them the contents of these drives.

That totally credible ex-Mayor sits on them for months, then chooses to release them 3 weeks before the election. The mainstream media asks to independently verify their validity but said ex-Mayor does what all people trying to prove facts do and ignores these requests."

The thread concludes with this:

https://twitter.com/CarolineRoseGiu/sta ... 4886039555
Maybe the deep state stole them, dropped them off "as" Hunter Biden (shop owner claims to have poor vision), they fill out paperwork as Hunter and provide incorrect phone number, when that phone number is called...they know it's go time. The left, no more wants Biden then anyone else....remember Trump is good for them and is now one of them. Don't be fooled.

Remember the Russian Hoax the left played, and was believed.....the right said "hold my beer". Two pees in a pod.
Right. “It all goes back to Obama’s desk.”

Aluminum futures are up again.
You should want Russian election meddling investigated with the same vigor in 2020, as it was in 2016, & the electorate warned.
That was a complaint & excuse as to why HRC lost.
There is good Russian meddling and then there is bad Russian meddling. Good Russian meddling is Russian meddling that benefits Democrats. ;)
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:43 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:31 pm This is the sort of thing and people OS is trafficking in:

Just a disgrace.
If it's not Hunter's computer or inauthentic, Rudy's dirty trick needs to be debunked & exposed.
What are you afraid of ?
Good point, if you debunk rudy on this that is a win for Democrats all day long. If this is the real deal about this laptop POTUS elect Biden will be hop deep in doo doo before he takes the oath of office. I bet Kammy Harris has a warm fuzzy feeling all over her body. She may wind up in the oval office sooner than she even thought.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:42 pm

and all this time you saying NOSTROVIA was thought to be a funny toast :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
I love personal smears from Cold War draft dodgers.
I want the truth to come out, while it still matters.
If it reflects badly on Trump, so be it. We need clarity, based on fact, not more innuendo.
If it is Russian disinformation, everyone involved should be held accountable, legally & politically.
What are you afraid of finding out ? You should be anxious to nail Rudy & his Russian co-conspirators.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Just a disgrace.
What are you afraid of ?
More from your affinity:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 6122180610

Keep shilling. A disgrace.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:27 pm

@JoeBiden

You brought up the stock market. It is in most instances representative as to how the economy is doing.
I mentioned the economy as well. I was pointing out that the two have not really changed much under Trump. I am hoping that we create decent paying jobs for people. It’s better for everyone when that happens.
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:54 pm I love personal smears from Cold War draft dodgers.
As opposed to personal smears about people you have no clue about :?: :?: :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“charity toward none and malice for all.” - JFK on Nixon's campaign. Prescient - as that is what we have right now.
With regards to GOP Senators now apparently jumping ship - JFK also said - "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."
Last edited by Kismet on Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:54 pm
Kismet wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:42 pm

I love personal smears from Cold War draft dodgers.
I want the truth to come out, while it still matters.
If it reflects badly on Trump, so be it. We need clarity, based on fact, not more innuendo.
If it is Russian disinformation, everyone involved should be held accountable, legally & politically.
What are you afraid of finding out ? You should be anxious to nail Rudy & his Russian co-conspirators.
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/04/giulian ... inton.html
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Just a disgrace.
What are you afraid of ?
More from your affinity:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 6122180610

Keep shilling. A disgrace.
You posted it. You're spreading it. Not me. I did not see it.
I don't claim to know (or care) what "86" means in that, or all contexts.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:04 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:27 pm

@JoeBiden

I mentioned the economy as well. I was pointing out that the two have not really changed much under Trump. I am hoping that we create decent paying jobs for people. It’s better for everyone when that happens.
Hard to create good paying jobs in the Covid era. Millions of good paying jobs have vanished possibly forever. I know mine did. The Biden administration will have to pull a rabbit out of their hat to make that happen. Many employers have to deal with the new reality of doing more with less. Or maybe doing less with less.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Just a disgrace.
If you're going to bring something that explosive to our attention, you should do it via a source that provides more info & the full context.
Like this -- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ens-laptop
ggait

Post by ggait »

So if this was such a solid story, how come it wasn't published by the Murdoch owned WSJ? It would be sooo much more credible and damaging coming from them.

Because, just maybe, the story might not have been able to pass the fact checking and forensics process at the WSJ? Here's a tell.

This story is literally the first byline of reporter Emma-Jo Morris. Quite the debut for a still wet behind the ears reporter!! She's a recent hire to the NY Post. So what did she do before launching her quest to become a Pulitzer-winning investigative journalist?

Four years as a booker and segment producer for Hannity's TV show. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Her social media has some very nice pictures of her posing with Steve Bannon (currently under federal indictment from SDNY) and Roger Stone (federal conviction then commutation). You literally can't make this stuff up.

And please go ahead and listen to the taped interview of the nearly blind (seriously?) computer repair guy. Let's just say NJ Bill would get a woody over the prospect of cross-examining the guy. "Hunter" supposedly turns in three liquid damaged laptops. Any of you have three laptops? And in what accidental scenario would all three of them get liquid damaged? "Hunter" turns them into a guy who can't ID him -- because he is "blind."

Exactly how blind is he? He can't see well enough to decipher a face three feet in front of him. But he can see well enough to repair the innards of electronic devices? Does this guy have a driver license by any chance? A white cane? Seeing eye dog? Does he have glasses or contacts? My 20/500, -5 eyes (law school will do that to you) technically qualify me as legally blind. But I can still make out faces without my glasses at close range. FYI, the standard for "legally blind" is only 20/200 -- that's 1-2 million people in the U.S. Most of those folks (like me) can see pretty well without correction and 20/20 with correction. You just don't want me driving around without my glasses -- because that would get ugly fast.

Two laptops get returned. But the one that gets abandoned (and which is the one with the racy stuff on it) is the one with the Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it. How fortuitous!! And has anyone dusted the laptop? Since it is a laptop, presumably it would literally be covered in finger prints.

Best guess is that someone got the racy Hunter stuff from an Ex or a hack (how most racy stuff gets out) and the rest is data laundering. The emails could be real, or more likely a mix of real and fake.

It could be actually raining outside. But more likely you're just pissing on my leg.
Last edited by ggait on Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:36 pm

Just a disgrace.
If you're going to bring something that explosive to our attention, you should do it via a source that provides more info & the full context.
Like this -- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ens-laptop
If true, maybe the apple does not fall far from the tree....

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”