2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:25 pm I never was a big fan of Rudy’s, even after 911, but boy has he gone off the deep end. I seriously wonder if there is something wrong with him.

All of this new stuff is 100% fabricated or stolen. Don’t agree with that? Let’s see the evidence that any of it is authentic or obtained legally.

His claim to not know the Russians are involved is simply not credible. The only question is how deep he has embedded himself with the Russians.

I’m sure he has a deal with Trump for Trump to give him a blanket pardon before he leaves office. Wonder if any of the crimes he has been committing of late are state crimes as well?
If the FBI has had the computer for 10 mos, they've surely investigated whether or not it's Russian disinformation.

They probably questioned Hunter to establish chain of custody & to determine if he was hacked, or his laptop stolen.

This should be an open counter-intel investigation, which may be why the FBI's been quiet, or they don't want to be accused of playing politics.

Now that it's out there, we need to hear from the FBI asap to verify whether or not it's Russian disinformation & election meddling.

You & the Rudy bashing msm have the burden of proof to show that it's not authentic or that it is Russian disinformation.

Regarding legally obtaining it. The FBI questioned MacIssac & subpoenaed the computer.
Rudy claims to have documentation that it was abandoned property.
Why isn't the msm camped out with Rudy, examining his evidence ?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:26 pm
njbill wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:25 pm I never was a big fan of Rudy’s, even after 911, but boy has he gone off the deep end. I seriously wonder if there is something wrong with him.

All of this new stuff is 100% fabricated or stolen. Don’t agree with that? Let’s see the evidence that any of it is authentic or obtained legally.

His claim to not know the Russians are involved is simply not credible. The only question is how deep he has embedded himself with the Russians.

I’m sure he has a deal with Trump for Trump to give him a blanket pardon before he leaves office. Wonder if any of the crimes he has been committing of late are state crimes as well?
If the FBI has had the computer for 10 mos, they've surely investigated whether or not it's Russian disinformation.

They probably questioned Hunter to establish chain of custody & to determine if he was hacked, or his laptop stolen.

This should be an open counter-intel investigation, which may be why the FBI's been quiet, or they don't want to be accused of playing politics.

Now that it's out there, we need to hear from the FBI asap to verify whether or not it's Russian disinformation & election meddling.

You & the Rudy bashing msm have the burden of proof to show that it's not authentic or that it is Russian disinformation.

Regarding legally obtaining it. The FBI questioned MacIssac & subpoenaed the computer.
The burden is the other way - there is NO proof this laptop was ever HBs. Until that is established, it is better to assume it is not.

Just cause RG says so is not anywhere sufficient reason to believe it, especially how he has acted in the last few years...
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:26 pm If the FBI has had the computer for 10 mos, they've surely investigated whether or not it's Russian disinformation.

The FBI hasn’t said anything. We don’t know if the FBI has the laptop, the hard drive, or anything else. We don’t know if they have done any investigation at all. The “reports” of FBI activity all come from the conspirators, Rudy and the blind man. (BTW, how can a blind guy repair computers?)

The FBI, hopefully, learned its lesson from 2016. They should say nothing at all about this. If they bring charges, then announce charges. That’s it.

Do you really want the FBI to comment? I’ll bet my bottom dollar that their comment would say we have not been provided with any stuff by Rudy and his gang that can’t shoot straight. We have no investigation, open or closed. Oh, maybe Rudy made a faux contact with an old FBI buddy, but there’s no legitimate ongoing FBI investigation.

No, it’s Rudy’s burden. He started this. Are you telling me it’s OK for him to dump a story like this a few weeks before the election and not have proof that what he is claiming is true?

If I drop a story that Trump has gotten five women pregnant (three had abortions; two are illegitimate), does Trump bear the burden of proving none of that is true? No. It’s my burden.

Why hasn’t Rudy produced the evidence he says he has?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:59 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:26 pm If the FBI has had the computer for 10 mos, they've surely investigated whether or not it's Russian disinformation.

The FBI hasn’t said anything. We don’t know if the FBI has the laptop, the hard drive, or anything else. We don’t know if they have done any investigation at all. The “reports” of FBI activity all come from the conspirators, Rudy and the blind man. (BTW, how can a blind guy repair computers?)

The FBI, hopefully, learned its lesson from 2016. They should say nothing at all about this. If they bring charges, then announce charges. That’s it.

Do you really want the FBI to comment? I’ll bet my bottom dollar that their comment would say we have not been provided with any stuff by Rudy and his gang that can’t shoot straight. We have no investigation, open or closed. Oh, maybe Rudy made a faux contact with an old FBI buddy, but there’s no legitimate ongoing FBI investigation.

No, it’s Rudy’s burden. He started this. Are you telling me it’s OK for him to dump a story like this a few weeks before the election and not have proof that what he is claiming is true?

If I drop a story that Trump has gotten five women pregnant (three had abortions; two are illegitimate), does Trump bear the burden of proving none of that is true? No. It’s my burden.

The dossier had more truth in it than Rudy’s plot.

https://www.mediamatters.org/rudy-giuli ... y-giuliani

I bet Rudy smells of urine and alcohol.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/b ... i/2674363/

How long before Rudy is found in a fetal position in a motel 6 off the Garden State Parkway?

You know...4 years ago, we found Anthony Weiner’s laptop and the FBI announced an investigation and it sank Hillary...how about we run it back with Hunter Biden in place of Weiner? What do you think?

Rudy will be chewing on his tongue before long.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:43 pm https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/b ... i/2674363/

How long before Rudy is found in a fetal position in a motel 6 off the Garden State Parkway?

You know...4 years ago, we found Anthony Weiner’s laptop and the FBI announced an investigation and it sank Hillary...how about we run it back with Hunter Biden in place of Weiner? What do you think?

That was really Weiner's laptop, not some fake, as is being alleged now.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:43 pm https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/b ... i/2674363/

There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm too tired to find it.....

Hope you're having a dog-filled weekend!
old salt

Post by old salt »

C'mon bill, don't shine us on. As a lawyer, you know what legally blind means. He's vision impaired & has to use a monocle when he works.

If the FBI wasn't given the computer, it's important for them to say that & knock down the story.
If not, they are letting the disinformation they warned of, flourish & effect our election.
The Obama Admin spoke out against the DNC hacking.
Rudy's not claiming he gave it to the FBI. MacIssac is.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:31 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:23 pm

There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm too tired to find it.....

Hope you're having a dog-filled weekend!
I thought of that, but passed it up as too ez.

Since you asked -- it was really Weiner's weiner too.

Now go back to sleep.
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:33 pm

C'mon bill, don't shine us on. As a lawyer, you know what legally blind means. He's vision impaired & has to use a monocle when he works.

If the FBI wasn't given the computer, it's important for them to say that & knock down the story.
If not, they are letting the disinformation they warned of, flourish & effect our election.
Re the FBI, from the AP report in TLD's NBC link :

The FBI is investigating whether the emails are tied to a foreign influence operation, according to a person who was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity to AP. The exact scope of what was being investigated was not clear.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:35 pm I thought of that, but passed it up as too ez.

Now go back to sleep.
:lol: Can't.

Training a big (and getting bigger) 9 week old Bernese Mtn. Dog puppy to not bite.

Sit? No problem.

Come here? No problem.

Wait for the food? No problem.

Don't bite? Workin' on it. :lol:

Slowly transitioning from biting to licking with a ton of treats, and a ton of patience. :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:47 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:35 pm I thought of that, but passed it up as too ez.

Now go back to sleep.
:lol: Can't.

Training a big (and getting bigger) 9 week old Bernese Mtn. Dog puppy to not bite.

Sit? No problem.

Come here? No problem.

Wait for the food? No problem.

Don't bite? Workin' on it. :lol:

Slowly transitioning from biting to licking with a ton of treats, and a ton of patience. :lol:
Have you tried a hard rubber KONG classic toy or KONG bone?
You can insert treats in both.
Stuff it in his mouth when he goes for your hand.
Saves wear & tear on your paws.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:01 pm Have you tried a hard rubber KONG classic toy or KONG bone?
You can insert treats in both.
Stuff it in his mouth when he goes for your hand.
Sure have, but thanks! Have a ton of different textures and toys, together with treats that says: bite THIS, not that.

She's getting there. Just have to be patient----and keep her on a leash when she's around my overly excited 6 year old! :lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:44 pm

The FBI is investigating whether the emails are tied to a foreign influence operation, according to a person who was not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity to AP. The exact scope of what was being investigated was not clear.
The blind guy routine is just part of the ruse – to “explain” why he couldn’t tell if it was Hunter or not. If he’s really blind, I can beat Usain Bolt in a 100 m race.

And he conveniently didn’t figure out anything was amiss until after his security tapes had been automatically erased. :roll:

I still say the FBI should say nothing. Rudy started all this mess. If there is some uncertainty in some people’s minds (not many), he has to answer for that.

He doesn’t get to toss a stinkbomb into the campaign at this late date and, ipso facto, become entitled to have the FBI investigate and report what they find.

If that were the case, I could come up with 100 stories about Trump for the FBI to investigate.

Maybe the AP report is accurate. Maybe it isn’t. Regardless, it seems to be pretty thin on detail.
old salt

Post by old salt »

If it's a disinformation OP. MacIssac has to be in on it. The computer was supposedly dropped in his shop in Apr '19, about the time Hunter was breaking up with his widowed sister-in-law, which could have placed him in DE. They had resided in Annapolis for several mos before they split. The stripper he impregnated who sued him for child support worked in DC, where he lived when working as a lobbyist. Given Hunter's life chronicle the past few years, it's not inconceivable that he relocated after he dropped it off & never went back for it. Read the lengthy preemptive interview he did with the Atlantic about the time Joe announced his candidacy. His life was a blur, as his marriage blew up & he was in & out of several rehabs.

So in Apr '19, 18 mos ago, Russia &/or Rudy's private spooks hacked Hunter's computer, then found MacIssac to dump it on, confident he'd turn it into thr FBI & would not be able to track down a Biden in Wilmington to get it back to Hunter ? I think it's more plausible that Hunter dropped it off then went on a series of benders, after which he ended up in LA, & he forgot about the laptop or couldn't remember what he'd done with it while in one of
his stupors.

According to MacIssac, Rudy wasn't his first choice. He first tried the FBI, then members of Congress, including Jim Jordan & Sen Ron Johnson, who confirmed he'd been contacted by a "whistleblower", & referred him back to the FBI.
If it's a Russian disinformation OP, why hasn't MacIssac been arrested for espionage ?
Last edited by old salt on Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Typical Lax Dad

You can’t believe it. The person is anonymous and it’s a leaker.
😂😂😂😂
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Exchange between Sen Ron Johnson & the FBI :
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... aptop-saga

A top Senate Republican... is pressing FBI Director Christopher Wray for details related to emails purportedly from the younger Biden’s laptop and whether the bureau is investigating the saga after the FBI has declined to provide answers.

Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, sent a letter to Wray on Saturday, noting that a “whistleblower” had reached out to his committee on Sept. 24, the day after the release of a report by Johnson and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley’s joint report titled Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption, and had “informed my staff that he had possession of a laptop left in his business by Hunter Biden.”

The alleged whistleblower, revealed to be computer repairman John Paul Mac Isaac, “also informed us that he provided its contents to the Federal Bureau of Investigation in response to a December 9, 2019 grand jury subpoena.” The Wisconsin Republican said the FBI had an obligation to provide basic answers to the Senate about the emails related to the younger Biden’s foreign business dealings (especially amid unverified Democratic claims that the story is a Russian disinformation operation) but said the FBI had failed to provide any details.

“As the first step in our due diligence, committee staff contacted FBI officials and asked for confirmation of certain facts in an attempt to validate the whistleblower’s claims and assertions. Unfortunately, several days later, the FBI responded that it would not confirm or deny any information identified by the committee even though several of our questions were not related to the possible existence of an ongoing grand jury investigation,” Johnson told Wray on Saturday.

He continued: “I have a responsibility to validate and verify the contents of any information produced to my committee. The committee must know if it receives information that could be fraudulent or not accurate. As my staff explained to FBI officials, this information is crucial for several reasons. For example, if any information offered to the committee was linked to a foreign adversary’s attempt to interfere in the election, I would expect the FBI to ensure the committee is protected and receives a defensive briefing. Similarly, knowingly providing false information to Congress is a crime, and I would expect the FBI to have informed me if, after having been given notice of what we received, this may have occurred. That is precisely why my staff reached out to the FBI. For these reasons, the committee must know whether the FBI has assessed the validity of materials the whistleblower has provided, and what, if any, actions the FBI has taken since obtaining this information.”

Johnson posed questions to the bureau, including whether the bureau possesses material from Biden’s laptop and when and how it came into possession of that information, if and when the FBI examined the records, whether the inquiry was over, whether criminal activity had been unearthed, whether the records were genuine or had been altered, and whether the records were the result of a computer hack.

He also asked whether other federal agencies have obtained the alleged Biden emails, whether the FBI obtained Biden's laptop contents from a Delaware business and whether and why it obtained the information through a grand jury subpoena from the U.S. District Court of Delaware, what the FBI has done to authenticate this information, whether the FBI has ever been in possession of any other laptops or emails from Biden, and what the timeline of the FBI’s knowledge of and investigation into this saga is.

In response to a series of questions, an FBI spokesperson told the Washington Examiner that "the FBI declines to comment, keeping with our standard practice of not confirming or denying the existence of an investigation."
old salt

Post by old salt »

Rudy speaks. Enjoy.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:32 pm Yup, keep apologizing for Trump kowtowing to Putin.
No one could do better than our Der Leader.

The US certainly can't stand up Vlad, he's such a strong leader.

Isolation is such a winning strategy. :roll:
Wow, MD has converted himself to a Chicken Hawk. 8-)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:29 am Rudy speaks. Enjoy.
Maybe you should share the same stuff you and Rudy Colludy are smoking with everybody else around here.
You're both quite delusional. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The FBI is not going to comment this time..and they shouldn't. That's the way it used to be in this country.
No comments at all unless you were going to charge somebody with a crime.

Return to “POLITICS”