All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

youthathletics

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:09 pm Image
Kamalas crew said hold my beer.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... come on, Christie is a RINO. It's all a democrat hoax.
Last edited by jhu72 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

https://www.ft.com/content/ee9b611f-2b4 ... b804d17a94

well, remdes didn't work out in the solidarity trial, but hopefully they didn't kill anyone with mismanaged dosage. plus, they've got deals signed already. silver linings.

on to the cocktail cures!
Bart

Post by Bart »

wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:42 pm https://www.ft.com/content/ee9b611f-2b4 ... b804d17a94

well, remdes didn't work out in the solidarity trial, but hopefully they didn't kill anyone with mismanaged dosage. plus, they've got deals signed already. silver linings.

on to the cocktail cures!
Saw that. Too bad. 0-3 on repurposed drugs.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

crazy what kind of p.r. dept masks have vs social distancing and hand washing.
it's like mlb vs single a.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:47 pm
crazy what kind of p.r. dept masks have vs social distancing and hand washing.
it's like mlb vs single a.
we tried social distancing, hand washing and hand sanitizer back in April and May and then we had enough.....Liberate the states!
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Whatever happened to all the ventilators?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:57 pm Whatever happened to all the ventilators?
Steroids disintermediated them. Mother in law was on one last week....Good thing we weren't at the height of the virus.....Hospital she was at saw a 50% increase in Covid cases this week....
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:02 pm
it's a slippery virus and they had masks!!

not sure why they cancelled near term plans and aren't sending her out until monday.
said contact was incidental. so no harm, no foul, right? weird decision.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:13 pm

not sure why they cancelled near term plans and aren't sending her out until monday.
Think....

“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Think....

running the clock out? what happens monday?
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:30 pm

Think....

Just thinking that the Biden team may try to just limit their chances of screwing up and will only will take layups. What’s going on on Monday? I didn’t like Phil Ford. I was a Butch Lee man. The first college game I ever saw live was the Marquette Warriors in a tournament game. Bo Ellis / Butch Lee....My mother took me and my best friend. We saw Cornbread Maxwell at UNC-Charlotte. He was slick. His game went to the dogs when he went to the Celtics. My mother was a huge hoops fan. She saw Oscar play in High School..... my grandmother loved Indiana basketball. I thought she knew Bobby Knight because she talked about him so much. Those were the days.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:39 pm

Think....

Just thinking that the Biden team may try to just limit their chances of screwing up and will only will take layups. What’s going on on Monday? I didn’t like Phil Ford. I was a Butch Lee man. The first college game I ever saw live was the Marquette Warriors in a tournament game. Bo Ellis / Butch Lee....My mother took me and my best friend. We saw Cornbread Maxwell at UNC-Charlotte. He was slick. His game went to the dogs when he went to the Celtics. My mother was a huge hoops fan. She saw Oscar play in High School..... my grandmother loved Indiana basketball. I thought she knew Bobby Knight because she talked about him so much. Those were the days.
al mcguire win was classic. all those guys were great, never saw the big o play. his lines were ridiculous.
bobby owned indiana.

it's like this... she had contact that could be exposure or she didn't. evidently, she had something with someone on tuesday. monday is 6 days. the sweet spot for symptoms emerging. and if you have "exposure" you're supposed to quarantine 14 days. is there a cdc rule i haven't heard about where if you test negative 5 days later, you're good? she either should be out there without reservation or wait 2 weeks. unless i'm missing a rule.

that said, i don't expect the media to make anything out of it.

in any event, if they can't protect the white house or kamala's private plane, how can they protect us?!?! wash your hands!
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:59 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:39 pm

Think....

al mcguire win was classic. all those guys were great, never saw the big o play. his lines were ridiculous.
bobby owned indiana.

it's like this... she had contact that could be exposure or she didn't. evidently, she had something with someone on tuesday. monday is 6 days. the sweet spot for symptoms emerging. and if you have "exposure" you're supposed to quarantine 14 days. is there a cdc rule i haven't heard about where if you test negative 5 days later, you're good? she either should be out there without reservation or wait 2 weeks. unless i'm missing a rule.

that said, i don't expect the media to make anything out of it.

in any event, if they can't protect the white house or kamala's private plane, how can they protect us?!?! wash your hands!
Seems like politicians don’t have to abide by the 14 day quarantine requirement....a ruling class perk I suppose. I saw Oscar and Kareem play in a preseason Bucks game. I went to get Kareem’s autograph and he was mobbed. I went and got Bobby Dandridge’s instead. I later ran into Oscar in Cincinnati. Stopped him and shook his hand and told him I grew up a big fan. I was going into a department store as he was coming out. I had to stop him.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

if you didn't stop him, you're a loser.
dandridge could play.

speaking of ruling class rules... here's dianne trying to neuter a confirmation vote next week:
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... aring.html

seems risky. but she's a daredevil.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:46 pm if you didn't stop him, you're a loser.
dandridge could play.

speaking of ruling class rules... here's dianne trying to neuter a confirmation vote next week:

She doesn’t want to wind up in the hospital.... it was nice speaking to Oscar. It made my day. I rode Metro North with Satch Sanders from the Celtics years ago. I told him I hated those Celtics teams..... I work with Paul Silas’ son in law and met Silas and ate lunch with him at a golf tournament.... Also told him I hated his Celtics teams... he said a lot of people did! Nice guy. Still lives in Charlotte area.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:50 pm
wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:46 pm if you didn't stop him, you're a loser.
dandridge could play.

She doesn’t want to wind up in the hospital.... it was nice speaking to Oscar. It made my day. I rode Metro North with Satch Sanders from the Celtics years ago. I told him I hated those Celtics teams..... I work with Paul Silas’ son in law and met Silas and ate lunch with him at a golf tournament.... Also told him I hated his Celtics teams... he said a lot of people did! Nice guy. Still lives in Charlotte area.
grew up in mass then. lifelong boston everything but celtics fan. the times in boston then turned me off to them. westphal was my guy in the 70s tho.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Signaling some virtue.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”