2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:33 pm Vote for Joe....for Senate. :oops:
When Ford said "our long National nightmare is over", he was clearly lying......
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Trump this morning on Twitter:

But just a few minutes earlier:

The cognitive dissonance between the two is deep...
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:14 pm Trump this morning on Twitter:

But just a few minutes earlier:

The cognitive dissonance between the two is deep...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump has turned us into Uganda!
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Watching Joe’s speech in Cincinnati.

He is morose, angry, unhappy.

He’s so lucky the virus is here. He’d have burned out the voters with that attitude had he been forced to campaign. And it helps to have the media in your corner.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:22 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:42 pm Rittenhouse has been charged with murder.

TBD what Dolloff gets charged with.

Well I think most Americans can see what happened in both cases and know the score. It boggles the mind that anyone would be against a rally in support of police or America (in other words, there should have been no counter protest leading up to the murder), but such is today's Left.

But, I make no bets on local DA's and what they decide, and like I said, I'm not above retracting my beliefs if information comes out in an investigation which shows something the video doesn't, so I will wait for the charges and trial.
Very important detail: second firearm found at scene.

Whose was it?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
ggait

Post by ggait »

Whose was it?
Good question. Have not seen anything other than two guns and one mace recovered.

Shooter had no criminal record and a valid CCW permit. But apparently no license for being a security guard.

Still no charges filed.

Shooter's twitter feed has a lot of stuff about turkeys, lambs, cats, bees, honey and other farming stuff.

Seems a little off brand for a hard core Antifa anarchist type. But I guess I don't know what anarchists like -- other than anarchy.

https://twitter.com/matt29680

My bet is that the guy found himself in a bad situation and made a mistake by shooting a menacing guy who slapped him in the face and also maced him.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

ggait wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:10 pm

Whose was it?
Good question. Have not seen anything other than two guns and one mace recovered.

Shooter had no criminal record and a valid CCW permit. But apparently no license for being a security guard.

Still no charges filed.

Shooter's twitter feed has a lot of stuff about turkeys, lambs, cats, bees, honey and other farming stuff.

Seems a little off brand for a hard core Antifa anarchist type. But I guess I don't know what anarchists like -- other than anarchy.

https://twitter.com/matt29680

My bet is that the guy found himself in a bad situation and made a mistake by shooting a menacing guy who slapped him in the face and also maced him.
If the second firearm was the “patriot’s,” no charges forthcoming for the shooting. The licensure issues will remain.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Trump told Puerto Ricans to vote for him because he's the best thing that ever happened to Puerto Rico. :lol: 🤦
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:51 pm Trump told Puerto Ricans to vote for him because he's the best thing that ever happened to Puerto Rico. :lol: 🤦
Well if the Ds offer statehood and they accept, indirectly he might be. But they need to vote for Biden for that to happen, cause it ain’t if Trump gets re-elected.
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: :lol: Keep playing with fire, Republicans. Make it so no one trusts our elections. Gee whiz golly, I can't think of anything that could go wrong with these games you're playing. Keep it up.

California Republican Party Admits It Placed Misleading Ballot Boxes Around State
Government officials say the receptacles are illegal and could lead to voter fraud, but the party says it will continue the practice.

Gee, what do you think the obvious response from the Dems who run the State of California might be if they want to be corrupt POS too?

It took me all of two seconds to come up with the corrupt response....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/us/p ... A-k3hMso64
CU88

Post by CU88 »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:51 pm Trump told Puerto Ricans to vote for him because he's the best thing that ever happened to Puerto Rico. :lol: 🤦
IMPOTUS o d doesn't even know who can vote for POTUS! DEPLORABLE

Can citizens of U.S. Territories vote for President?

No, the Electoral College system does not provide for residents of U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, and the U.S. Minor Outlying Islands) to vote for President. Unless citizens in U.S. Territories have official residency (domicile) in a U.S. State or the District of Columbia (and vote by absentee ballot or travel to their State to vote), they cannot vote in the presidential election. Note that prior to the adoption of the 23rd Amendment, DC residents could not vote in the Presidential election.

The political parties may authorize voters in primary elections in Territories to select delegates to represent them at the political party conventions. However, selecting delegates and voting at a national convention is unrelated to the Electoral College process.

https://www.archives.gov/electoral-coll ... erritories
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:30 am
IMPOTUS o d doesn't even know who can vote for POTUS! DEPLORABLE

Can citizens of U.S. Territories vote for President?

No, the Electoral College system does not provide for residents of U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, and the U.S. Minor Outlying Islands) to vote for President. Unless citizens in U.S. Territories have official residency (domicile) in a U.S. State or the District of Columbia (and vote by absentee ballot or travel to their State to vote), they cannot vote in the presidential election. Note that prior to the adoption of the 23rd Amendment, DC residents could not vote in the Presidential election.

The political parties may authorize voters in primary elections in Territories to select delegates to represent them at the political party conventions. However, selecting delegates and voting at a national convention is unrelated to the Electoral College process.

https://www.archives.gov/electoral-coll ... erritories

Do, uhhhhhhh, Democrats not realize that Florida is home to about 1,000,000 stateside Puerto Rican’s who enjoy the right to vote?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Best line from Twitter on voter fraud

"The same party that claims the election is being rigged against them just admitted to putting illegal ballot drop boxes in California."

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For Petey the troll - the reason that there are now over a million Puerto Ricans living in Florida is because they lost their homes in the hurricanes and also were smart enough to figure out that if they moved to Florida, as American citizen residents, they could then be eligible vote OUT the a-hole whom they despise for not helping them when they needed the help...

Then there is this - Don Winslow/Bruce Springsteen made this video for the election and was banned by Facebook because of copyright concerns using The Boss' work without his permission - He effing pro-produced the effing video you morons!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Kismet on Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:35 am Best line from Twitter on voter fraud

"The same party that claims the election is being rigged against them just admitted to putting illegal ballot drop boxes in California."
It may not be illegal: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 968972002/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Cook Political - Senate

Ds clear favorite to flip control of the Senate.

Alaska Likely R -> Lean R
Texas Likely R -> Lean R
Georgia (special) Lean R -> Toss Up.

Projection is Ds gain from 2 to 7 seats. Rs saying holding Ds to a 51-49 majority may be a "good" night for the Rs.

https://t.co/IuYAGSW8fn
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

For Petey the troll - the reason that there are now over a million Puerto Ricans living in Florida is because they lost their homes in the hurricanes and also were smart enough to figure out that if they moved to Florida, as American citizen residents, they could then be eligible vote OUT the a-hole whom they despise for not helping them when they needed the help...

You obviously don't live anywhere near a Puerto Rican. The 'reason' they moved to Florida has far more to do with economic corruption and malaise in PR than a hurricane or otherwise, and this has been happening unabated since the '70's. Hurricane Maria helped push numbers up, but in no way is the major driver.

And you might want to be careful what you wish for when it comes to Puerto Ricans and their vote. They mostly assimilate in Orlando in Florida, and a significant majority are middle class living in beautiful middle class neighborhoods which they don't want Dem Antifa/BLM lunatics burning down. Trump is way outdoing his '16 numbers with Hispanics in Florida for this cycle and it has a ton to do with stateside PR'ans not trusting Dems on the economy, religion, and violence (like any sane voter).
CU88

Post by CU88 »

So they are now Floridians, and I wonder how many will turn Fla from Red to Blue, just because of IMPOTUS o d?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Biden-Harris Event in Phoenix Was Initially Attended by NO One

https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-harr ... hRYMmHVzj8

In Phoenix last week when both candidates (Biden & Harris) traveled there for an event.

Arizona FOX 10 reported that the pair visited the Heard Museum where they met with Native American tribal leaders. There were literally no supporters on hand, and the reporter made sure to mention that.

“Not a lot of fanfare out here. There’s really not much to see,” Fox 10 reporter Nicole Garcia said. “It’s kind of boring out here — it’s not your typical presidential campaign event. We don’t see people campaigning outside. We don’t see signs or really much of what’s going on.”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:02 pm :lol: :lol: Keep playing with fire, Republicans. Make it so no one trusts our elections. Gee whiz golly, I can't think of anything that could go wrong with these games you're playing. Keep it up.

California Republican Party Admits It Placed Misleading Ballot Boxes Around State
Government officials say the receptacles are illegal and could lead to voter fraud, but the party says it will continue the practice.

Gee, what do you think the obvious response from the Dems who run the State of California might be if they want to be corrupt POS too?

It took me all of two seconds to come up with the corrupt response....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/us/p ... A-k3hMso64
I think the cow is already out of the barn on trusting our elections a Fan. It seems to be more of a belief than ever that our election system is pretty hinky. I think we should allow early voting for POTUS 2024 on 1/22/20. Let's get them votes in good and early. You don't need a candidate, just vote strait party line.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Return to “POLITICS”