CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:44 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:34 am
You might want to have a word with your Democratic Mayor and Democratic Governor about how awful the police they have hired are.

As I have told you and documented previously, it was your delusional Republicans in the legislature who thwarted their efforts to impose police reform.

Those ‘awful’ police in Denver yesterday stopped yet another lunatic far left killer from shooting even more people than he did.
ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

Most Americans have no idea how deeply entwined white supremacist groups are in the military
https://taskandpurpose.com/analysis/mil ... e376a5831d

"...Congressional concern

Lawmakers have been paying attention to the problem. In 2019, the House of Representatives approved a requirement to screen potential military enlistees for signs of white nationalism, as part of the Pentagon’s annual budget allocation. But the Senate removed that provision before sending the bill to the White House for the president’s signature.

Military and academic experts agree that violent ideologies in the ranks make it harder for soldiers to form the bonds of trust with one another that they rely on in combat.

If Congress did ban white nationalists from serving in the military, members of white nationalist groups would have a harder time receiving military training. They would also be cut off from an important recruitment network."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:16 pm
Those ‘awful’ police in Denver yesterday stopped yet another lunatic far left killer from shooting even more people than he did.

Too bad they didn't stop the radical far right Fearless Leader from killing more Americans due to his tRUMPvirus.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Re: Denver

“It’s tragic that Americans find themselves in danger just by coming together and showing support for their country. The fact that simple things like wearing patriotic attire now makes you a target in an American city should be a concern for every freedom-loving person. If Americans reach the point that they’re afraid to publicly show support for their country, the radical Marxists have won.”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ToastDunk wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:18 pm Most Americans have no idea how deeply entwined white supremacist groups are in the military

Lawmakers have been paying attention to the problem. In 2019, the House of Representatives approved a requirement to screen potential military enlistees for signs of white nationalism, as part of the Pentagon’s annual budget allocation. But the Senate removed that provision before sending the bill to the White House for the president’s signature.

Military and academic experts agree that violent ideologies in the ranks make it harder for soldiers to form the bonds of trust with one another that they rely on in combat.

If Congress did ban white nationalists from serving in the military, members of white nationalist groups would have a harder time receiving military training. They would also be cut off from an important recruitment network."
What a waste of time reading that link... pure unadulterated FLP horsechit. I have much more confidence in the young people that join our military than this absolute garbage article puts forth. Shame on anybody out there that believes such nonsense as this. I suppose to follow the chain of logic the military should ban Muslims because they also could hate America. When you make a decision to join the military, especially a combat arms branch, it sure as hell is not because you are training to become a white, yellow, black, blue or brown terrorist. You make the commitment because you love your country. If I wanted to become a white supremacist the last place I would want to be is in basic training with a very angry and dedicated black drill sergeant screaming in my ear every waking moment. Maybe these WS ain't smart enough to think that far ahead.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:46 am
ToastDunk wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:18 pm Most Americans have no idea how deeply entwined white supremacist groups are in the military

What a waste of time reading that link... pure unadulterated FLP horsechit. I have much more confidence in the young people that join our military than this absolute garbage article puts forth. Shame on anybody out there that believes such nonsense as this. I suppose to follow the chain of logic the military should ban Muslims because they also could hate America. When you make a decision to join the military, especially a combat arms branch, it sure as hell is not because you are training to become a white, yellow, black, blue or brown terrorist. You make the commitment because you love your country. If I wanted to become a white supremacist the last place I would want to be is in basic training with a very angry and dedicated black drill sergeant screaming in my ear every waking moment. Maybe these WS ain't smart enough to think that far ahead.

What amazes me more than lefty journo's publishing unadulterated drek like this is the willingness of Democrats to believe everything thrown at them by these clowns. They want to believe the worst of America so badly, they no longer possess any rational independent thought. They're like scorned women in divorce court...nothing is off the table.

This article is dumber than dumb and if you even accept the Left's premise (that our military are now nothing but racist thugs), the numbers they postulate represent less than 0.00000846% of active duty enlisted American military personnel.

Why do Democrats hate America this much is my only takeaway.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Cradle - there have been prior investigations of white nationalist movements that have purposely asked members to join the military, lay low about their beliefs, and get training so they can bring it back to the group.

This is, unfortunately, not a fictitious report...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:00 am Cradle - there have been prior investigations of white nationalist movements that have purposely asked members to join the military, lay low about their beliefs, and get training so they can bring it back to the group.

cradle, obviously most military members join for much the same patriotic reasons you describe. I'd assume the vast majority. Darn sure hope so!!

Perhaps the question to ask would be, would you actually want someone who is part of ISIS in the American military?

If not, would you not feel the same way about someone in a white supremacist group in the military?

Being Muslim does not make one part of ISIS, nor sympathetic to ISIS' objectives or tactics, just as being white does not make one part of a white supremacist group nor sympathetic to white supremacist objectives or tactics.

How about a group that espouses the overthrow of the American government?
Espouse the start of a new Civil War, a race war?
A member should be in the US military?

Boogaloo, Proud Boys, and dozens of other such groups.

Now, if you learned that such groups have actively encouraged young members to join the military, to seek out and recruit other members from the military?

Pretty big issue if that was ISIS, right?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:00 am Cradle - there have been prior investigations of white nationalist movements that have purposely asked members to join the military, lay low about their beliefs, and get training so they can bring it back to the group.

I still call it horsechit. I served long enough to know it when I see it. IMO I don't think the average WS jackwagon has the intestinal fortitude to make it through basic training and AIT. If they do then they will come out of the other side understanding that their mission is to serve their country. I saw myself how the misfits in my unit fell by the wayside and were thrown out of the service. I'm sorry but i just am not buying it. My personal experience tells me otherwise. If these WS want to play soldier I'm sure they can learn enough on line to have their own little training camps out in the woods. They can go out and shoot their rifles and become the good little WS they always wanted to be. I fully believe their kind would not be acceptable to their fellow soldiers.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:18 am

I still call it horsechit. I served long enough to know it when I see it. IMO I don't think the average WS jackwagon has the intestinal fortitude to make it through basic training and AIT. If they do then they will come out of the other side understanding that their mission is to serve their country. I saw myself how the misfits in my unit fell by the wayside and were thrown out of the service. I'm sorry but i just am not buying it. My personal experience tells me otherwise. If these WS want to play soldier I'm sure they can learn enough on line to have their own little training camps out in the woods. They can go out and shoot their rifles and become the good little WS they always wanted to be. I fully believe their kind would not be acceptable to their fellow soldiers.
cradle, is it your contention that everyone, let me repeat that, EVERYONE, who makes it through "basic training and AIT" comes out the other side as terrific American patriots, good people one and all???

No white supremacists make it through?

Seriously, Everyone who makes it through is a wonderful person?

Perhaps you are interpreting this as an attack on your own service, that of those close to you?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:13 am

cradle, obviously most military members join for much the same patriotic reasons you describe. I'd assume the vast majority. Darn sure hope so!!

Perhaps the question to ask would be, would you actually want someone who is part of ISIS in the American military?

If not, would you not feel the same way about someone in a white supremacist group in the military?

Being Muslim does not make one part of ISIS, nor sympathetic to ISIS' objectives or tactics, just as being white does not make one part of a white supremacist group nor sympathetic to white supremacist objectives or tactics.

Now, if you learned that such groups have actively encouraged young members to join the military, to seek out and recruit other members from the military?

Once you complete your training you become a soldier. You have a higher calling. You will serve in a platoon of soldiers very likely to serve in combat. The only people that can help protect you is the soldier next to you. There is not enough time for stupid little WS games. That black soldier in the fighting position next to you that you both just dug together, he is the guy that has your back. I believe these WS folks do not have what it takes to actually become a soldier. They are the misfits that will get a blanket party at 3am and be thrown out of the service.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:29 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:13 am

Once you complete your training you become a soldier. You have a higher calling. You will serve in a platoon of soldiers very likely to serve in combat. The only people that can help protect you is the soldier next to you. There is not enough time for stupid little WS games. That black soldier in the fighting position next to you that you both just dug together, he is the guy that has your back. I believe these WS folks do not have what it takes to actually become a soldier. They are the misfits that will get a blanket party at 3am and be thrown out of the service.

+1

Cradle: The Left and its echo chamber want everyone they don't like to be a WS. And even if you are not a WS (which 99.99999999% of Americans are not), they'll call you it anyway.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

You guys (cradle, PB at least) are really ignoring the fact that WS is pervasive within far more than a tiny minority...

Try the following on for size:

http://www.kellyjbaker.com/writing/gosp ... -the-klan/

Book is coming from a PhD thesis on the Klan in the first three decades of the 20th century - but the pervasive nature of the acceptance of the ideas is still here today.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:36 am You guys (cradle, PB at least) are really ignoring the fact that WS is pervasive within far more than a tiny minority...

Book is coming from a PhD thesis on the Klan in the first three decades of the 20th century - but the pervasive nature of the acceptance of the ideas is still here today.

You guys are pathetic. Were you equally incensed about the 0.0000008% in that study who 'might' be WS when Obama was POTIUS for 8 years, or only the last 48 months? All you ever sound like is 'I hate America'.
Last edited by Peter Brown on Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:29 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:18 am

cradle, is it your contention that everyone, let me repeat that, EVERYONE, who makes it through "basic training and AIT" comes out the other side as terrific American patriots, good people one and all???

No white supremacists make it through?

Seriously, Everyone who makes it through is a wonderful person?

Perhaps you are interpreting this as an attack on your own service, that of those close to you?
Once you make it through you become a soldier. Your squad leader is likely to be black and have served in combat. You think you can be a WS and let yourself be bossed around by a black man? A lot of becoming a soldier involves discipline and following orders. Everyone that makes it through is not always a wonderful person. Think about it MD. You have just dedicated 12 weeks of your life, if your an infantry soldier, to learning how to kill people. The only way you can become effective as a soldier is to be disciplined and do what you are ordered to do. To answer your question yes I do consider it an attack not on my service but the soldiers I served with. My platoon was made up of white, black, Puerto Rican, Navajo Indian, Mexican American soldiers. There was one overtly racist white soldier in my platoon who was kicked out of the army. We were maybe a different breed. We may have fought among one another but we were and I don't use this term lightly... we were a band of brothers.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:36 am You guys (cradle, PB at least) are really ignoring the fact that WS is pervasive within far more than a tiny minority...

I really do not give a flying fig about any PhD thesis. Unless that person actually served, especially in an infantry platoon, they have not actually lived the experience first hand. There was a soldier in platoon who was a blatant klan member. The US Army threw his ass out. The army has faults I could name all day long here. There was some behavior and attitudes that the army understands is poison to a cohesive fighting unit.
Bob Ross:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:48 am

I really do not give a flying fig about any PhD thesis. Unless that person actually served, especially in an infantry platoon, they have not actually lived the experience first hand. There was a soldier in platoon who was a blatant klan member. The US Army threw his ass out. The army has faults I could name all day long here. There was some behavior and attitudes that the army understands is poison to a cohesive fighting unit.
Her book has nothing to do with the military - it is all about the nature of White Supremacy.

The attempts to infiltrate the military are fairly recent (last 20 years or less).

Anyone who is overtly racist/WS of course is going to be booted. The more recent attempts are intentionally "undercover" to avoid that boot. But it has been documented.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Again, if you learned that these folks, whether ISIS or white supremacist Boogaloo or Proud Boys or Klan or...were actively going into the military, recruiting from the military, you'd be incensed, right?

These are the people with whom you should be angry.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I wonder if these Fanlax Dems would be upset if Antifa boys joined the military.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:53 am Again, if you learned that these folks, whether ISIS or white supremacist Boogaloo or Proud Boys or Klan or...were actively going into the military, recruiting from the military, you'd be incensed, right?

These are the people with whom you should be angry.
Let me put it to you differently MD. If a major conflict erupts that will become combat intense attrition rates of soldiers will make cherry picking recruits a thing of the past. It won't matter if you are a WS or a freaking child molester, if you can march and fire a rifle your ticket will be punched quickly. The flip side then will be... hey if you don't want to serve, tell em your a WS or that you wet the bed. There is your get out of military service card.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”