CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

CU77 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:46 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:09 pm Trump and the FBI Director at odds, will Chris Wray keep his job through February?
February?? Trump is going to fire Wray (and a whole bunch of others in the DOJ) on Nov.4.
Sure feels like it. Seems to me that Wray has done a tough job, well.
And that'll eventually get you fired in this Administration.

I wonder whether many of these folks will get hired back come February?
Ton of expertise in all sorts of areas has been washed out, hope the best of these get brought back in.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:03 pm
sideshowbob wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:24 am How a Right-Wing Troll Managed to Manipulate the Mainstream Media

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... 77914/amp/
Thanks. A nobody. So social MEDIA covered the incident Peter was referring to. He’s a consumer of it so he should be satisfied that the incident was covered.
I get Goebbels falling for this clown. The real media never should have fallen for the amateur. It's what comes of the "younging down", the lessening experience of individuals in the media. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:31 pm
sideshowbob wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:24 am How a Right-Wing Troll Managed to Manipulate the Mainstream Media

Thanks. A nobody. So social MEDIA covered the incident Peter was referring to. He’s a consumer of it so he should be satisfied that the incident was covered.
I get Goebbels falling for this clown. The real media never should have fallen for the amateur. It's what comes of the "younging down", the lessening experience of individuals in the media. :roll:
He likes tripe.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:46 pm

He likes tripe.

Democrats sure do hate them some independent journos...wonder why. Andy posts video for everything which is why Dems hate the guys so much...hard to argue with fully unedited videos.

Also and related, if Trump loses, his supporters will be fine; if Biden loses, his supporters are not going to take it well...

Such a contrast between parties.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:11 pm

He likes tripe.

Democrats sure do hate them some independent journos...wonder why.

Also and related, if Trump loses, his supporters will be fine; if Biden loses, his supporters are not going to take it well...

I know one thing, I good no matter who wins.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:11 pm

He likes tripe.

You certainly wouldn't know that by your squad's posts, but okay.

Sure jan.jpg
Sure jan.jpg (23.36 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:13 pm

He likes tripe.

Sure jan.jpg
I don’t have a squad.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:14 pm

He likes tripe.

Sure jan.jpg
I don’t have a squad.

That's weird since your posts lean 1000% the DNC way, but okay.

Sure jan.jpg
Sure jan.jpg (23.36 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:17 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:14 pm

He likes tripe.

Sure jan.jpg
I don’t have a squad.

That's weird since your posts lean 1000% the DNC way, but okay.

Sure jan.jpg
No...100% anti-Trumpist. Enjoy your Friday. Go Gators. Have fun at the game.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

517A8399-BA08-461D-B394-C0F683DD90A0.jpeg
517A8399-BA08-461D-B394-C0F683DD90A0.jpeg (166.24 KiB) Viewed 994 times
DocBarrister

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Fights Back

Post by DocBarrister »

A group of dangerous white supremacist trash tried to kidnap and kill Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, all encouraged by Donald Trump. When news broke that the horrendous plot was foiled, Trump attacked Whitmer ... as if he were disappointed the plan had failed.

“Big Gretch” isn’t taking this lying down:

Gretchen Whitmer: I will hold the president accountable for endangering and dividing America

When I addressed the people of Michigan on Thursday to comment on the unprecedented terrorism, conspiracy and weapons charges against 13 men, some of whom were preparing to kidnap and possibly kill me, I said, “Hatred, bigotry and violence have no place in the great state of Michigan.” I meant it. But just moments later, President Trump’s campaign adviser, Jason Miller, appeared on national television accusing me of fostering hatred.

... When our leaders encourage domestic terrorists, they legitimize their actions. When they stoke and contribute to hate speech, they are complicit. And when a sitting president stands on a national stage refusing to condemn white supremacists and hate groups, as President Trump did when he told the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” during the first presidential debate, he is complicit. Hate groups heard the president’s words not as a rebuke, but as a rallying cry. As a call to action.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... countable/

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Peter Brown

Re: Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Fights Back

Post by Peter Brown »

DocBarrister wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:12 am A group of dangerous white supremacist trash tried to kidnap and kill Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, all encouraged by Donald Trump. When news broke that the horrendous plot was foiled, Trump attacked Whitmer ... as if he were disappointed the plan had failed.

“Big Gretch” isn’t taking this lying down:

Gretchen Whitmer: I will hold the president accountable for endangering and dividing America

When I addressed the people of Michigan on Thursday to comment on the unprecedented terrorism, conspiracy and weapons charges against 13 men, some of whom were preparing to kidnap and possibly kill me, I said, “Hatred, bigotry and violence have no place in the great state of Michigan.” I meant it. But just moments later, President Trump’s campaign adviser, Jason Miller, appeared on national television accusing me of fostering hatred.

... When our leaders encourage domestic terrorists, they legitimize their actions. When they stoke and contribute to hate speech, they are complicit. And when a sitting president stands on a national stage refusing to condemn white supremacists and hate groups, as President Trump did when he told the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” during the first presidential debate, he is complicit. Hate groups heard the president’s words not as a rebuke, but as a rallying cry. As a call to action.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... countable/

DocBarrister

Should I post the media reports (by none other than Wapo) which detail that these fellows attended BLM marches in support of those decrying ‘systemic police violence’, or should I simply let DocB return mentally unscathed back to the institution?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:55 am

Should I post the media reports (by none other than Wapo) which detail that these fellows attended BLM marches in support of those decrying ‘systemic police violence’, or should I simply let DocB return mentally unscathed back to the institution?

When you do, be sure to post links showing the delusional reichsters were there as infiltraitors - oops, as infiltrators - who pretended to be members or supporters of BLM in order to instigate troubles so that the media would attribute those troubles to BLM.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:50 pm 517A8399-BA08-461D-B394-C0F683DD90A0.jpeg

Why is your city on fire?

Here's why:

And when Dem pols tried to impose police reform through legislation they were thwarted by delusional Republicans.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:09 am

When you do, be sure to post links showing the delusional reichsters were there as infiltraitors - oops, as infiltrators - who pretended to be members or supporters of BLM in order to instigate troubles so that the media would attribute those troubles to BLM.

"Trump is not your friend, dude".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/whitmer-kidn ... rump-video

Delaware Gov. John Carney (D) last year signed the pardon of one of the men accused this week of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D).

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... -last-year

Weird that lefty social media wanted to post a photo saying one of the abductors spoke at the RNC, and none other than Buzzfeed shot that down:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ja ... gc#4ldqpgc
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:13 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:50 pm 517A8399-BA08-461D-B394-C0F683DD90A0.jpeg
Why is your city on fire?

Here's why:

And when Dem pols tried to impose police reform through legislation they were thwarted by delusional Republicans.

So if there exists a rogue cop, multiple cities must burn down?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:17 am

"a rogue cop"

Correction: a department full of rogue cops and right wing pols who defend them. This along with outsiders such as your pals in the Boogaloo Bois and others who help foment hassles.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:32 am
"a rogue cop"

Correction: a department full of rogue cops and right wing pols who defend them. This along with outsiders such as your pals in the Boogaloo Bois and others who help foment hassles.

You might want to have a word with your Democratic Mayor and Democratic Governor about how awful the police they have hired are.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:09 am

"Trump is not your friend, dude".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/whitmer-kidn ... rump-video

Delaware Gov. John Carney (D) last year signed the pardon of one of the men accused this week of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D).

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... -last-year

re that pardon:

""It appeared to everyone involved that his offenses were in his past and that he had gotten himself on the right track," Marshall said in a statement.

Marshall added that neither state prosecutors nor the Board of Pardons would have endorsed Croft's pardon had they known "what the future held."

The poor fool had 20 years to recover from his right wing delusionalism but as the Captain said in "Cool Hand Luke", some men you just can't reach.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:34 am
You might want to have a word with your Democratic Mayor and Democratic Governor about how awful the police they have hired are.

As I have told you and documented previously, it was your delusional Republicans in the legislature who thwarted their efforts to impose police reform.

Return to “POLITICS”