CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by Peter Brown »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:27 pm Man charged with hate crime following Hertel Avenue protest is a no-show in court

Mr Braveracist drove all the way from Franklinville to confront anti racist protesters in Buffalo recently. Hertel Ave is a premier avenue for shopping and dining. It’s unlikely he showed up to buy lavender soap. That’s over an hour drive to think about how to spew racist remarks and brandish a knife. Then because showing a knife to protesters in front of a police officer is not considered serious he was essentially given a notice to appear at a future date.

Well to everyone’s shock he didn’t appear at his court hearing today and was gently given a week to reconsider. In the meantime he’s holed up at his compound and threatens to never appear and destroy anyone that shows up. Anyone want to guess his preference for president?

Meanwhile Cattaragus County sheriffs have been notified they will likely have to apprehend a Trumper, eventually.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/crime ... dabe57286c

Two sides to every story.

Also, Buffalo has a ‘premier’ shopping district? :lol:

This sounds petty and nonsensical. Dismiss the charges. The dude sounds like a patriot.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:09 pm Trump and the FBI Director at odds, will Chris Wray keep his job through February?
February?? Trump is going to fire Wray (and a whole bunch of others in the DOJ) on Nov.4.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:27 pm Man charged with hate crime following Hertel Avenue protest is a no-show in court

Mr Braveracist drove all the way from Franklinville to confront anti racist protesters in Buffalo recently. Hertel Ave is a premier avenue for shopping and dining. It’s unlikely he showed up to buy lavender soap. That’s over an hour drive to think about how to spew racist remarks and brandish a knife. Then because showing a knife to protesters in front of a police officer is not considered serious he was essentially given a notice to appear at a future date.

Well to everyone’s shock he didn’t appear at his court hearing today and was gently given a week to reconsider. In the meantime he’s holed up at his compound and threatens to never appear and destroy anyone that shows up. Anyone want to guess his preference for president?

Meanwhile Cattaragus County sheriffs have been notified they will likely have to apprehend a Trumper, eventually.

first off, he spells conscious correctly. pretty, pretty good. or amazing.

next, man this guy really has a problem with masks!! i get it he doesn't want to wear one. but not posting for any proceeding if anybody else does? and lighting up a cop if he shows up in one? that's commitment but that's crazy!
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel also announced gang- and terrorism-related charges Thursday against seven other men – all members of the unauthorized, far-right militia group Wolverine Watchmen – for planning to target members of law enforcement, attack the Michigan Captiol and instigate a civil war.
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-ne ... get-police

#BlueLivesMatter
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Mugshots of the terrorists:

ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Two sides to every story.

Also, Buffalo has a ‘premier’ shopping district? :lol:

This sounds petty and nonsensical. Dismiss the charges. The dude sounds like a patriot.
You’re a troll. Not interested in your response.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:03 pmI'm not trying to be insensitive, but I'm sure they would have brought that Michigan governor back as soon as she opened her mouth.
Governor Karen.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:12 pm Mugshots of the terrorists:

Petey's pals sure could use a shave and, no doubt, a shower as well. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:53 pm

When I hear about guys living in their mother's basement, these are the guys I envision. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:26 am

https://i.imgur.com/SgkYuPN.jpg

When I hear about guys living in their mother's basement, these are the guys I envision. :lol:

While they're in jail these repukeblican America haters will have lots of time to play "key board" warrior on their computers.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Reposting this:

The American right today has a bigger violence problem than the American left. Of the 42 killings by political extremists last year, right-wing extremists committed 38, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

https://www.adl.org/media/14107/downloa ... a96d6ece4c
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:00 am Reposting this:

The American right today has a bigger violence problem than the American left. Of the 42 killings by political extremists last year, right-wing extremists committed 38, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

🤡

Democrat Party Official Clayton John Callahan PULLS KNIFE On "Women for Trump" Supporters In Portland...

MEDIA SILENT..

Im 1000% positive CU88 never heard about ol’ Clayton, but I promise if Clayton was a Republican, CU88 couldn’t breathe he’d be so outraged.

Mind you, Clayton is an actual Democratic Party official, not some hillbilly wannabe Jack Reacher.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

I figured most would have beards.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:09 am

🤡

Democrat Party Official Clayton John Callahan PULLS KNIFE On "Women for Trump" Supporters In Portland...

MEDIA SILENT..

Im 1000% positive CU88 never heard about ol’ Clayton, but I promise if Clayton was a Republican, CU88 couldn’t breathe he’d be so outraged.

Mind you, Clayton is an actual Democratic Party official, not some hillbilly wannabe Jack Reacher.
Who told you about it?
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:12 am

🤡

MEDIA SILENT..

Who told you about it?

Not the mainstream media. Which is your source for all things stupid.

You should find the video of ‘ol Clayton and let us know if you approve. Happy to provide it if you’re too lazy to hunt for it.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:25 am

🤡

MEDIA SILENT..

Who told you about it?

You should find the video of ‘ol Clayton and let us know if you approve. Happy to provide it if you’re too lazy to hunt for it.
So the “media” did cover it. Thanks for rephrasing your statement.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:27 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:25 am

🤡

MEDIA SILENT..

Who told you about it?

So the “media” did cover it. Thanks for rephrasing your statement.

So Andy Ngo is in fact media?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Speaking of Andy, is he still hang with the Elk?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Speaking of Andy, is he still hanging with the Elk?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:39 am

https://i.imgur.com/SgkYuPN.jpg
While they're in jail these repukeblican America haters will have lots of time to play "key board" warrior on their computers.

I notice not one Democrat here has piped up after videos of the these dude's leader surfaced showing him calling Trump a "tyrant", the guy happily festoons his room with the sign of Anarchy, he says no one should vote, and he despises police.

I thought these were Republicans!!! Oh the narrative fail in every case like this is too sweet to imagine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1 ... 84641?s=20

Return to “POLITICS”