CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by jhu72 »

They are being charged under Michigan terrorism laws. These clowns have been watched since June. I am sure there are other right wing terrorists the FBI and state police have their eye on.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:27 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:57 pm More deep state coordinated nonsense. The collective IQ of these 6 'fearsome' homeboys doesn't tip 100.
Hey everybody, Pete FINALLY understands something.

So....you're telling us that these are just a bunch of dumb kids, Pete??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Naaaah. I'm going with what you've told us about these types, Pete. These people who were arrested by the FBI are all Republicans.

And this is where the Republican party is headed, and what they are all about: violent insurrection.

Boy, am I glad you've been around to explain to us that it's best to make sweeping statements about an entire political party, Pete! It's upsetting to know that Republican leaders aren't condemning the insurrectionists in Michigan.

This means, of course, that they CONDONE this action. Appalling!!!

Yes I tell you, nothing ought to concern you more than a stroll down main street The Villages with those devilish Republicans! Make you sure you strap on before happening upon these vicious terrorists!

The-Villages-Cheerleaders.jpg
The-Villages-Cheerleaders.jpg (221.61 KiB) Viewed 1031 times
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:28 pm I have been wondering for sometime what is legally required for a presidential pardon to be effective. One would think it needs to be a signed, written document. Does it need to be filed somewhere? One would think so.

Does it need to be made public? Don’t know. I have thought that Trump may have already signed a bunch of pardon documents for his family and friends. Even himself. But he keeps them in his desk drawer.

Given his frail health, certainly a lot of the usual suspects, like Stone, Flynn, Rudy, etc., hope there are signed documents in the White House. Otherwise, if Trumpy kicks the bucket, they will be left out in the cold. Pence might pardon Flynn, but I don’t think he would pardon Stone or Rudy.
... anything he is doing secretly, not following DOJ process will likely be found problematic by the courts. Any thing he has done secretly, I would bet Barr doesn't know about. The guy is simply a rat, that trusts no one. The right side of his brain doesn't tell the left side what its doing.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Pete, which one is you?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:57 pm More deep state coordinated nonsense. The collective IQ of these 6 'fearsome' homeboys doesn't tip 100.

Naaaah. I'm going with what you've told us about these types, Pete. These people who were arrested by the FBI are all Republicans.

And this is where the Republican party is headed, and what they are all about: violent insurrection.

Boy, am I glad you've been around to explain to us that it's best to make sweeping statements about an entire political party, Pete! It's upsetting to know that Republican leaders aren't condemning the insurrectionists in Michigan.

You read Mike Lee's statement this morning. The republicans don't care about democracy. They care about their Freedom, their Peace and their Money. The rest of ya'll can go fu*k yourselves.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:40 pm

You read Mike Lee's statement this morning. The republicans don't care about democracy. They care about their Freedom, their Peace and their Money. The rest of ya'll can go fu*k yourselves.
What else should they care about?

The US is a constitutional republic, right?
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:43 pm

Meh. I'm sure he'll have ample time to clarify his tweets.

Gee, isn't twitter just awesome? It's REALLY been helpful to governance in America. :roll:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

The guy knocks "rank democracy," and his opponents pile on.
Missing that he was promoting strict constitutional freedoms with limited government involvement instead.
Such is life in the world of the sound bite. Lee deserves it though. He liked to fire off all those tweets during the debate. And then he gets it right back. IMO, if you dabble and dont expect it in return, you're the fool.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trump and the FBI Director at odds, will Chris Wray keep his job through February?

If he keeps arresting right wing nut jobs?

Trump's already angry.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... sia-antifa

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/10/trump-s ... ction.html

and now... https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... al-allies/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN26G23B
njbill

Post by njbill »

All he has to do is arrest Hillary and he has job security through January 20. Not sure about January 21, though. :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:53 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:43 pm

Meh. I'm sure he'll have ample time to clarify his tweets.

Gee, isn't twitter just awesome? It's REALLY been helpful to governance in America. :roll:
... I suspect its the Rona talking, but he still wrote it! Yes, of course he will take it back, if given a chance.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:56 pm The guy knocks "rank democracy," and his opponents pile on.
Missing that he was promoting strict constitutional freedoms with limited government involvement instead.
Sure he is. Easy to do when Daddy was working for the Federal Government all those years. :roll:

At least unlike Pete, Lee had the decency to attend BYU, instead of "leeching" of of tax payers at a Big Government University. (yes, I'm just kidding around).

BYU is a fine school, and Provo is a beautiful town, by the way, with really wonderful people.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:28 pm They are being charged under Michigan terrorism laws. These clowns have been watched since June. I am sure there are other right wing terrorists the FBI and state police have their eye on.
"The group decided they needed to increase their numbers and encouraged each other to talk to their neighbors and spread their message."

Probably not a good idea when the message involves kidnapping the governor. Meeting should stick to having Hot Pockets and juice boxes.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:28 pm They are being charged under Michigan terrorism laws. These clowns have been watched since June. I am sure there are other right wing terrorists the FBI and state police have their eye on.
They clearly F***ed up bigtime. If they really wanted to make a statement and accomplish something meaningful they should have went after Governor King Andy. I can see King Andy now dangling from a rope tied to his testicles from his daddy's bridge over the Hudson. :D :D :D :D :D :D There is not a court in the nation that would convict them. Hell I would volunteer for jury duty on that case.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:35 pm
"The group decided they needed to increase their numbers and encouraged each other to talk to their neighbors and spread their message."

Probably not a good idea when the message involves kidnapping the governor. Meeting should stick to having Hot Pockets and juice boxes.
i am taking any and all bets on 2020. will lay odds.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:49 pm
They clearly F***ed up bigtime. If they really wanted to make a statement and accomplish something meaningful they should have went after Governor King Andy. I can see King Andy now dangling from a rope tied to his testicles from his daddy's bridge over the Hudson. :D :D :D :D :D :D There is not a court in the nation that would convict them. Hell I would volunteer for jury duty on that case.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

This idiocy will unravel. The feds always overreach on morons. They did that to the Newburgh bozos too. Doesn’t mean they don’t get convictions, but the entrapment for the cause of keeping their bloated budgets is a stain on America.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I'm not trying to be insensitive, but I'm sure they would have brought that Michigan governor back as soon as she opened her mouth.

(post of the day)
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Man charged with hate crime following Hertel Avenue protest is a no-show in court

Mr Braveracist drove all the way from Franklinville to confront anti racist protesters in Buffalo recently. Hertel Ave is a premier avenue for shopping and dining. It’s unlikely he showed up to buy lavender soap. That’s over an hour drive to think about how to spew racist remarks and brandish a knife. Then because showing a knife to protesters in front of a police officer is not considered serious he was essentially given a notice to appear at a future date.

Well to everyone’s shock he didn’t appear at his court hearing today and was gently given a week to reconsider. In the meantime he’s holed up at his compound and threatens to never appear and destroy anyone that shows up. Anyone want to guess his preference for president?

Meanwhile Cattaragus County sheriffs have been notified they will likely have to apprehend a Trumper, eventually.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/crime ... dabe57286c

Return to “POLITICS”