2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:18 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:15 pm Oh don’t get me wrong. I’m clear eyed enough to know this doesn’t help. The question is whether it hurts. Seems from the most recent polls that it may not have.

:lol: :lol:

The story just got rolling in msm press today. Independent journos had it Monday.

I’m not sure ‘polls’ could reflect a story which is just today rolling out. Every newspaper in the state posted his texts above the fold, today.

As I said, good luck!

Meh
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:15 pm Oh don’t get me wrong. I’m clear eyed enough to know this doesn’t help. The question is whether it hurts. Seems from the most recent polls that it may not have.

The story just got rolling in msm press today. Independent journos had it Monday.

I’m not sure ‘polls’ could reflect a story which is just today rolling out. Every newspaper in the state posted his texts above the fold, today.

As I said, good luck!
The story came out in a big North Carolina newspaper five days ago.

The recent polls were conducted after the story broke.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/polit ... 91610.html

So you are telling me Republican voters in North Carolina don’t care about Trump’s many sexual assaults and will still vote for him while Democratic voters in the state will be so turned off by this evidently consensual affair that they won’t vote for Cunningham? Quite a needle you are threading there, Pete. Doesn’t say much for your view of your fellow Republicans.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:24 pm

As I said, good luck!

Meh

Is Trump running for Senate from North Carolina? If so, that is BIG!

How's Cal?
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:41 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:24 pm

As I said, good luck!

Meh

Is Trump running for Senate from North Carolina? If so, that is BIG!

How's Cal?
Meh
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:32 pm

As I said, good luck!

So you are telling me Republican voters in North Carolina don’t care about Trump’s many sexual assaults and will still vote for him while Democratic voters in the state will be so turned off by this evidently consensual affair that they won’t vote for Cunningham? Quite a needle you are threading there, Pete. Doesn’t say much for your view of your fellow Republicans.

Is Trump running for Senator from North Carolina?

Also, just to be sure, the Army Reserve opened an investigation of him, TODAY. There's a little law against what he did, a clear violation of rules concerning adultery under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-arm ... er-affair/

I'm sure he'll weather the storm!

Where is Cal by the way?
ggait

Post by ggait »

Dem Senate win probabilities today per 538:

AL 24% (-1)
SC 24%
MT 34%
IA 51% (+1)
ME 62% (+1)
NC 65% (+1)
CO 75% (+1)
AZ 79% (+1)

Dems need +3 to get to 50 and obtain control if Joe wins. 68% chance of that today.

With CO and AZ looking solid, Dems just need to win one of the other three where currently ahead.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
DocBarrister

New England Journal of Medicine Demands Trump’s Ouster

Post by DocBarrister »

This has never happened before. The entire editorial board of the New England Journal of Medicine signed an editorial condemning the Trump administration’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic and is urging the ouster of the leadership.

(CNN)In an unprecedented move, the New England Journal of Medicine on Wednesday published an editorial written by its editors condemning the Trump administration for its response to the Covid-19 pandemic -- and calling for the current leadership in the United States to be voted out of office.

... "Anyone else who recklessly squandered lives and money in this way would be suffering legal consequences. Our leaders have largely claimed immunity for their actions. But this election gives us the power to render judgment," the editorial says. "When it comes to the response to the largest public health crisis of our time, our current political leaders have demonstrated that they are dangerously incompetent. We should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/07/health/n ... index.html

The most prestigious medical journal in the entire world just called for the ouster of Donald Trump.

:shock:

DocBarrister :shock:
@DocBarrister
Typical Lax Dad

Re: New England Journal of Medicine Demands Trump’s Ouster

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:09 pm This has never happened before. The entire editorial board of the New England Journal of Medicine signed an editorial condemning the Trump administration’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic and is urging the ouster of the leadership.

(CNN)In an unprecedented move, the New England Journal of Medicine on Wednesday published an editorial written by its editors condemning the Trump administration for its response to the Covid-19 pandemic -- and calling for the current leadership in the United States to be voted out of office.

... "Anyone else who recklessly squandered lives and money in this way would be suffering legal consequences. Our leaders have largely claimed immunity for their actions. But this election gives us the power to render judgment," the editorial says. "When it comes to the response to the largest public health crisis of our time, our current political leaders have demonstrated that they are dangerously incompetent. We should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs."

The most prestigious medical journal in the entire world just called for the ouster of Donald Trump.

Must be upset that Hillary lost.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:43 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:32 pm

As I said, good luck!

Is Trump running for Senator from North Carolina?

Also, just to be sure, the Army Reserve opened an investigation of him, TODAY. There's a little law against what he did, a clear violation of rules concerning adultery under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-arm ... er-affair/

I'm sure he'll weather the storm!

Where is Cal by the way?
Gee, I wonder how that got started?

So they’re gonna lock up everybody in the military in North Carolina who has committed adultery? :lol:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:22 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:09 pm This has never happened before. The entire editorial board of the New England Journal of Medicine signed an editorial condemning the Trump administration’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic and is urging the ouster of the leadership.

Agreed; crazy TDS among these stupid physicians and immunologists and epidemiologists. Sore losers!!!!!!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:06 pm

Agreed; crazy TDS among these stupid physicians and immunologists and epidemiologists. Sore losers!!!!!!

Guaranteed not one of these drug-pushers is an American patriot. Wonder how much $$ they made selling OxyContin? Did they ever post an op-Ed ripping Purdue Pharma? Huh? No?

Gtfooh.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:43 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:06 pm

Guaranteed not one of these drug-pushers is an American patriot. Wonder how much $$ they made selling OxyContin? Did they ever post an op-Ed ripping Purdue Pharma? Huh? No?

Gtfooh.
The one I know is a Billionaire.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

i'm walking away disappointed tonight if i don't see a spike protein stuck on the plexiglass, unable to get over.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:07 pm i'm walking away disappointed tonight if i don't see a spike protein stuck on the plexiglass, unable to get over.

Kamala needs to defend Cal Cunningham by invoking the spirit of Willie Brown.

4018D096-F0FB-40BA-989E-0448A0E91FB6.jpeg
4018D096-F0FB-40BA-989E-0448A0E91FB6.jpeg (68.85 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
njbill

Post by njbill »

Now that Trump has pulled all of his TV ads in the Midwest (out of money?), he is resigned to putting up bedsheets on barns in counties with five voters?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Word is that what finally broke the log jam with Mike Pence about the plexiglass is that Mother told him that under no circumstances was he to be in the same room with a woman without two plexiglass dividers between them.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:02 pm Word is that what finally broke the log jam with Mike Pence about the plexiglass is that Mother told him that under no circumstances was he to be in the same room with a woman without two plexiglass dividers between them.
:lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

Why are Pence's eyes so bloodshot red?

Last edited by Catbird on Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Catbird wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:32 pm Why are Pence's eyes so bloodshot red?
https://www.ophthalmologytimes.com/view ... e-symptoms

thank god for plexiglass.

Return to “POLITICS”