Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: Orange Duce

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:43 am
njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:38 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:31 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:29 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:23 am Mr. Vance is being rather gentle and non-political in his repeated agreements to not enforce his subpoenas while Trump's lawyers respond, allowing Trump to delay beyond the election, but he's dogged in his pursuit of justice in this case.

2021 is going to rough for the Trump family and business.
Yup. I suspect the Supremes may decide not to take this case. This farce has gone on long enough.
Did you guys miss that the NY Times already posted Trump's tax returns? If Cyrus is interested, I think The Times costs $1.50 at a newsstand.
Vance can’t introduce the NYT into evidence at Trump’s criminal trial. That’s why he needs the actual tax returns.

The press has given much attention to the tax returns, themselves, but the real meat is going to be in the communications between Trump and his accountants which are also covered by the subpoena. Thar’s gold in them thar hills.

You do know that Trump has been a resident of NY State for his entire life, agitating some serious powers there, all of whom called in favors to the NY AG to 'get him'? And that he has a battalion of lawyers and accountants sign off on his returns? And that he has in all likelihood been under permanent audit by tax bureaucrats who would have loved nothing more than to catch him in a criminal act of tax non-compliance?

Are you guys even aware of how insane you sound?
You really think Trump is going to avoid criminal liability in NY?

Don’t bet on it.

BTW, the communications with the accountant may be where the real proof of guilt lies. The accountant requires the client to confirm that such and such are accurate statements. The client then confirms. The confirmations then become a noose.

What do you think Michael Cohen‘s testimony will be?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

I guess I am not as cynical as some regarding the Supremes. Trump has gotten more than his fair share of "justice". ;)
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:31 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:39 pm again, taking that seriously.

I once thought the same, but the man doesn't carry the baby to term, he may want to do so, but he can't. And he can walk away at any point, with just a bit of a financial obligation trailing him. And how often are those financial obligations not met?

But hey, if you figure out how men can become pregnant and have the babies, you'll be onto something.
Not a matter of who can get pregnant. It is as RBG may have put it, is it not now an issue of equality? It took 2 people people to create that life. It only takes one to determine if that life is allowed to breath fresh air. How is that equality in your book? I think your logic was more correct 40 years ago. We all change our minds about things. I have never changed my opinion on abortion. I never will, it is murder. I believe you to be a Christian man who has faith in what God says. If you think you can justify your logic to your creator, you better start practicing your speech now. He does not grade your faith on a curve. Abortion is murder. It can be legalized by government, it will never be acceptable to your creator. Not even you can smooth talk your way out of that. I bet you have not thought that far ahead?
well, I'm clearly not going to persuade you when you invoke "what God says".

But I'd note that I just haven't received his Word that "abortion is murder" other than through some man's writing.

You are free to believe differently, but to the extent I've received the Word of God, it's through my own conscience and the gift, from God, of my brain. And my conscience and intellect tell me that, while I'd never advocate an abortion for someone, I'd also not superimpose my views on a woman and her rights to make that decision for herself.

But I do understand that you feel passionately and honestly on this topic and I respect that.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:18 am

I once thought the same, but the man doesn't carry the baby to term, he may want to do so, but he can't. And he can walk away at any point, with just a bit of a financial obligation trailing him. And how often are those financial obligations not met?

But hey, if you figure out how men can become pregnant and have the babies, you'll be onto something.
Not a matter of who can get pregnant. It is as RBG may have put it, is it not now an issue of equality? It took 2 people people to create that life. It only takes one to determine if that life is allowed to breath fresh air. How is that equality in your book? I think your logic was more correct 40 years ago. We all change our minds about things. I have never changed my opinion on abortion. I never will, it is murder. I believe you to be a Christian man who has faith in what God says. If you think you can justify your logic to your creator, you better start practicing your speech now. He does not grade your faith on a curve. Abortion is murder. It can be legalized by government, it will never be acceptable to your creator. Not even you can smooth talk your way out of that. I bet you have not thought that far ahead?

But I'd note that I just haven't received his Word that "abortion is murder" other than through some man's writing.

You are free to believe differently, but to the extent I've received the Word of God, it's through my own conscience and the gift, from God, of my brain. And my conscience and intellect tell me that, while I'd never advocate an abortion for someone, I'd also not superimpose my views on a woman and her rights to make that decision for herself.

But I do understand that you feel passionately and honestly on this topic and I respect that.
If you believe in God then someday you will have your chance to explain your POV to him face to face. I don't believe that when and if that day comes you can convince your creator with the POV you have presented to me. There is truly no right way to do a wrong thing. I do know and understand we will never change one anothers opinion.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
DMac

Post by DMac »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:09 pm
njbill wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:24 pm The White House is getting very excited for this Friday’s Nobel Peace Prize announcement. Seems to be little question in their minds that Trump is going to win. A big Rose Garden ceremony is planned.

Oh, wait. That last RG ceremony didn’t go so well. Maybe the ceremony should be at Walter Reed since Trump will probably be back there by Friday.
As they should be excited, I know I am. Got my clock set for Friday AM Scandinavia time. ;)
Nice, a little danish with your coffee is always a treat.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:25 am

If you believe in God then someday you will have your chance to explain your POV to him face to face. I don't believe that when and if that day comes you can convince your creator with the POV you have presented to me. There is truly no right way to do a wrong thing. I do know and understand we will never change one anothers opinion.
Face to face?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:15 pm

Face to face?
That is what I was told in my Catholic HS days in theology class. I at least hope I have a chance to shave and shower first and brush my teeth. When your trying to impress your creator personal appearance is very important.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Copy of Second Circuit’s decision.

https://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/decisions/ ... /2/hilite/
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

duplicate
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:40 pm

Face to face?
That is what I was told in my Catholic HS days in theology class. I at least hope I have a chance to shave and shower first and brush my teeth. When your trying to impress your creator personal appearance is very important.
My preference is Victor Hugo's interpretation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANwa70yb49w

"Take my hand, I'll lead you to salvation. Take my love, for love is everlasting. And remember, the truth that once was spoken; to love another person is to see the face of God."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:48 pm

Face to face?

"Take my hand, I'll lead you to salvation. Take my love, for love is everlasting. And remember, the truth that once was spoken; to love another person is to see the face of God."
I still remember a lifetime of Catholic dogma that always emphasised the fear of god. That is what those nuns always taught us.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

James Corden parody of Maybe I’m Amazed.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tru ... 00445.html
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:51 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:23 am Mr. Vance is being rather gentle and non-political in his repeated agreements to not enforce his subpoenas while Trump's lawyers respond, allowing Trump to delay beyond the election, but he's dogged in his pursuit of justice in this case.

Yup. I suspect the Supremes may decide not to take this case. This farce has gone on long enough.
Did you guys miss that the NY Times already posted Trump's tax returns? If Cyrus is interested, I think The Times costs $1.50 at a newsstand.
Vance can’t introduce the NYT into evidence at Trump’s criminal trial. That’s why he needs the actual tax returns.

The press has given much attention to the tax returns, themselves, but the real meat is going to be in the communications between Trump and his accountants which are also covered by the subpoena. Thar’s gold in them thar hills.

You do know that Trump has been a resident of NY State for his entire life, agitating some serious powers there, all of whom called in favors to the NY AG to 'get him'? And that he has a battalion of lawyers and accountants sign off on his returns? And that he has in all likelihood been under permanent audit by tax bureaucrats who would have loved nothing more than to catch him in a criminal act of tax non-compliance?

Don’t bet on it.

BTW, the communications with the accountant may be where the real proof of guilt lies. The accountant requires the client to confirm that such and such are accurate statements. The client then confirms. The confirmations then become a noose.

Well if trumps lawyers could keep him shielded from the IRS for all these years I'm pretty sure they can make the NYS prosecutors chase their tails for equally as long of a time. Justice may be blind but it sure as hell is never quick. Trump could be pushing up daisies long before this ever gets adjudicated in any court.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:48 pm

Face to face?

Sacrilege!! The Creator doesn't sanction this. Godless, devil worshiping, homosexual Hollywood !ibtards singing lies to God's children. They will all rot in hell! It's all part of the LBGTQ agenda to destroy America! You should be ashamed of yourself. ;)

Just wait, when Petey shows up - he will set you straight!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:07 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:51 am

Don’t bet on it.

Well if trumps lawyers could keep him shielded from the IRS for all these years I'm pretty sure they can make the NYS prosecutors chase their tails for equally as long of a time. Justice may be blind but it sure as hell is never quick. Trump could be pushing up daisies long before this ever gets adjudicated in any court.

At this stage, and you are one of the few here who will understand this, the 'chase' is more important to the TDS-addled than justice. They hate Trump so much that "justice" isn't even in the lexicon; just pain, no facts necessary. This is the same mentality of the Salem Witch Trials, the same mob need of those who went after 'witches' in the 17th Century. Ahh to be the last rat standing on an island with The Donald....some goal, huh?! :lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

In state court you go to jail while the appeal plays out.

The Trump House of Cards is collapsing.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:35 pm In state court you go to jail while the appeal plays out.

Was Eric deposed by the DA yesterday?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:50 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:35 pm In state court you go to jail while the appeal plays out.

I think the answer is yes, but not hearing much about it.
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

Donald No Symptoms hasn't been seen in 45 hours, and his doctors are bragging about detecting the antibodies they injected into him.
njbill

Post by njbill »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:50 pm

Either yesterday or Monday, from what I understand.

Haven't seen any reports about what he said. Maybe that is why Trump is hiding under his bed at the White House.

Return to “POLITICS”