2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:15 am
DocBarrister wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:28 am A President Biden would embrace the rule of law and restore public confidence in democratic institutions. He would return a respect for science and expertise to the government. He would stock his administration with competent, qualified, principled individuals. He would stand with America’s allies and against adversaries that seek to undermine our democracy. He would work to address systemic injustices. He would not court foreign autocrats or give comfort to white supremacists. His focus would be on healing divisions and rallying the nation around shared values. He would understand that his first duty, always, is to the American people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/opin ... e=Homepage

DocBarrister :)
And we all lived happily ever after... The End :D

:lol:

And a month after being elected he hands the keys over to you know who:

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

So the media and all Dems ripped Trump as a white supremacist for speaking at Gettysburg.

Remember?

Biden speaks at Gettysburg and he’s heroic.

Don’t the hypocrisy and double standards offend your intelligence? No? They should.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:56 am So the media and all Dems ripped Trump as a white supremacist for speaking at Gettysburg.

Remember?

Don’t the hypocrisy and double standards offend your intelligence? No? They should.
Maybe they thought Joe was standing on the correct side of Pickett's charge? :)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:22 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:56 am So the media and all Dems ripped Trump as a white supremacist for speaking at Gettysburg.

Remember?

Maybe they thought Joe was standing on the correct side of Pickett's charge? :)

Well, if they didn't, you just gave them the justification they needed. :lol:

Seriously, these media and Dem chuckleheads are amazingly dishonest. I watched Morning Joe this morning...what a fubar cluster that show is...110% focused on nothing but Trump's makeup. Do people besides me watch it? I laugh at the hysteria...Mika will be in a psych ward if Trump wins, trust me. She is so over the top with exaggerated hysteria it is concerning. I get to laugh at it, but then I don't particularly like any of them. But if you are in her family, unless she is aiming for an Oscar, you should be concerned about her, and frankly all of them.

I'm concerned enough about Fanlax Dems if Trump wins. These people will be inconsolable, beyond reclamation, emotionally and mentally shot so much they will be useless to their families and work. If Biden wins, in my book, the first thing you do is work toward 2022, then 2024...simple as that. Not sure I'd blink. But these FLP types, many of whom amazingly lurk on a lacrosse board, will be in very dark way.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

General Michael Hayden is a retired four-star general who served as Director of the CIA under President Bush. He, more than maybe anybody, understands the threats that America faces if we allow Trump four more years.

"I absolutely disagree with some of Biden's policies, but that's not important. What's important is the United States, and I'm supporting Joe Biden. Biden is a good man. Donald Trump is not."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi94gpFNgv8
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:37 am General Michael Hayden is a retired four-star general who served as Director of the CIA under President Bush. He, more than maybe anybody, understands the threats that America faces if we allow Trump four more years.

"I absolutely disagree with some of Biden's policies, but that's not important. What's important is the United States, and I'm supporting Joe Biden. Biden is a good man. Donald Trump is not."

What a swell guy Mike is, you should definitely follow his lead:

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/forme ... 77ef0aaea/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... le-patriot
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:41 am
CU88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:37 am General Michael Hayden is a retired four-star general who served as Director of the CIA under President Bush. He, more than maybe anybody, understands the threats that America faces if we allow Trump four more years.

What a swell guy Mike is, you should definitely follow his lead:

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/forme ... 77ef0aaea/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... le-patriot
Is misleading the same thing as lying? :)
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Robert Gates on Joe Biden

"I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
Peter Brown

Re: NY Times Endorses Joe Biden

Post by Peter Brown »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:28 am A President Biden would embrace the rule of law and restore public confidence in democratic institutions. He would return a respect for science and expertise to the government. He would stock his administration with competent, qualified, principled individuals. He would stand with America’s allies and against adversaries that seek to undermine our democracy. He would work to address systemic injustices. He would not court foreign autocrats or give comfort to white supremacists. His focus would be on healing divisions and rallying the nation around shared values. He would understand that his first duty, always, is to the American people.

The sad thing is how easily manipulated guys like DocB and other Dems are.

I'm reading about the NBC Town Hall with Biden in Miami. It took a few days for the rest of media to catch on that the 'undecideds' weren't in fact not undecided. Thankfully, an enterprising local reporter quizzed them outside the stage and they ALL claimed they were Democrats intent on voting for Biden. When Lester Holt introduced them, he introduced them as undecided voters hoping Joe would convince them to vote for him... :lol:

jfc, what a sham our media is. Unreal. Listen to them and you will be made more dumb by the minute.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/07/undecided ... upporters/
6ftstick

Re: NY Times Endorses Joe Biden

Post by 6ftstick »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:47 am

The sad thing is how easily manipulated guys like DocB and other Dems are.

I'm reading about the NBC Town Hall with Biden in Miami. It took a few days for the rest of media to catch on that the 'undecideds' weren't in fact not undecided. Thankfully, an enterprising local reporter quizzed them outside the stage and they ALL claimed they were Democrats intent on voting for Biden. When Lester Holt introduced them, he introduced them as undecided voters hoping Joe would convince them to vote for him... :lol:

jfc, what a sham our media is. Unreal. Listen to them and you will be made more dumb by the minute.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/07/undecided ... upporters/
Baztidz
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... the panic is palpable ...
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:45 am

"I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
He also said Trump's use of the military as a prop leads the pack...guess you missed that.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:26 am ... the panic is palpable ...
Panic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe Biden NEVER got more than 3% of the democrat vote in previous runs for the Presidency.

Kamala Harris was the first to withdraw from the democrat primary due to lack of interest and finances.

A STRONG FIELD!

and your parties platform

abortion up to and including birth

free healthcare

open borders

the green new deal

higher taxes

more regulation

defund the police.

A STRONG AGENDA!
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:40 am
6ftstick wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:45 am

He also said Trump's use of the military as a prop leads the pack...guess you missed that.
Military as a prop? He's infused two trillion into the military
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Biden wins and the country is saved. We all live happily ever after... The End :D
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:44 am
Biden wins and the country is saved. We all live happily ever after... The End :D
he's got the answers

Hes been saving them for 47 years
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:51 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:44 am
he's got the answers

Hes been saving them for 47 years

If it's not apparent by now, the money boys of the Democratic Party paid up huge to Clyburn of SC to swing the South Carolina primary to Joe to save the Democratic Party, if but for only one more election cycle. Had they not intervened, Bernie would have run away with the nomination, and Bernie is where the party is, no matter how hysterical the Fanlax Dems protest otherwise. They see Joe and think the party is moderate and centrist; it is anything but.

Here's the deal: if Joe loses, this party implodes, with the majority forming a very far left progressive party new to the American political scene, and the smaller moderate side keeping the Democratic name and trying to attract the squishy Republican moderates.

And that's it. If Joe wins, the party can likely hold it's left flank at bay for four years, but it will be a struggle and Joe will need to cede a ton of ground to a group who is fundamentally at odds with America. If Joe can't last four years, Kamala will cave on every request put to her, and Dems will be routed in 2024 and the party will spilt then.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:22 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:38 pm Petey, how old are you?

Just turned 12. Large birthday party with friends, piñata and party gifts for my friends. We are all Turning Point USA Young Pioneers.

School is going well. In person of course (great Gov, understands facts of Covid). My home room teacher looks like the lady in Van Halen’s ‘Hot For Teacher’.

You?
I asked, not because you act like a juvenile so frequently, but rather because you profess to authoritatively understand what was happening in periods I suspect precede your birth even when discussing these eras with those who actually lived through them.

Timely Van Halen reference though!
So, perhaps I'm mistaken as to your age?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Indeed.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:09 am
Indeed.
Even more so if Joe loses. Tall buildings will have to lock the doors to their roofs to stop all of those FLP jumpers.
If Joe wins..the country is saved and we can all live happily ever after... The End :)

Return to “POLITICS”