All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

wgdsr

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by wgdsr »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:49 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:35 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:15 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:15 pm
wgdsr wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:42 pm
wgdsr wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:45 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:38 pm ... good, bad, indifferent, they brought it on themselves.
nah, i'd say it's good. we should all be so wise to not believe what comes out of our politician's mouths. and mouthpieces.

someday.
Yep. Obama said you could keep your doctor and Bush said no new taxes. They lied about everything. Trump is no different.
everybody's got a viewpoint, thank gawd! mine hasn't changed in decades. quite the game, politics.

what an election!
The only thing I hate more than politics is Donald Trump.
The irony of that statement as compared to your post count, would say that you actually enjoy both. ;)
Prior to Trump’s running, I don’t believe I ever registered a post on politics and whenever he is gone you won’t see much. That is a promise. You can call me out for being a hypocrite if it doesn’t turn out to be the case.
I remember those days of me, you, and MDlaxfan tearing up the "Recruiting - Too Soon" thread. Seems like yesterday. Maybe we'll get there soon, if lacrosse ramps back up and put politics aside for awhile.
zero posts on any politics thread ever. before covid. what to do?
tough to figure i'd ever say i miss mdlax making stuff up and trying to create quorom on dom in the absence and in the face of evidence, but i'd have to say i'd take that now any day (and we agreed on impact on kids, young kids, just playing).
would sit down for a preferred bev with him and any of you clowns to discuss anything but politics. whenever we're allowed.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:38 pm ... good, bad, indifferent, they brought it on themselves.
nah, i'd say it's good. we should all be so wise to not believe what comes out of our politician's mouths. and mouthpieces.

someday.
Yep. Obama said you could keep your doctor and Bush said no new taxes. They lied about everything. Trump is no different.
everybody's got a viewpoint, thank gawd! mine hasn't changed in decades. quite the game, politics.

what an election!
The irony of that statement as compared to your post count, would say that you actually enjoy both. ;)
Prior to Trump’s running, I don’t believe I ever registered a post on politics and whenever he is gone you won’t see much. That is a promise. You can call me out for being a hypocrite if it doesn’t turn out to be the case.
I remember those days of me, you, and MDlaxfan tearing up the "Recruiting - Too Soon" thread. Seems like yesterday. Maybe we'll get there soon, if lacrosse ramps back up and put politics aside for awhile.
Yes. That’s correct. I don’t consume political entertainment. Outside of this site, I don’t follow it. I am not registered to a party and find “group think” as kind of stupid.....Early recruiting went the way I thought it would.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:39 pm

someday.

what an election!
Yes. That’s correct. I don’t consume political entertainment. Outside of this site, I don’t follow it. I am not registered to a party and find “group think” as kind of stupid.....Early recruiting went the way I thought it would.
ahh, those were indeed the good 'ole days...may they soon return!
Take care, youth and TLD.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Live updates: White House approves FDA coronavirus vaccine standards it tried to derail
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... pdates-us/
The White House on Tuesday approved tough new standards for coronavirus vaccines after weeks of delay, but only after the Food and Drug Administration unilaterally published the guidelines on its own website as part of its briefing materials for outside vaccine advisers.

The standards, which would be used for an emergency authorization of a vaccine, are the same as the ones the agency proposed weeks ago as part of an effort to boost public confidence in an eventual vaccine. In many cases, they are close to the standards for a full approval. But the White House, worried the criteria would delay authorization of a vaccine, presumably beyond the Nov. 3 election, sat on the guidance.
Big part of this guidance is to make sure that ALL trial participants have two months in the study beyond their final vaccination, and that there be a floor of serious cases and cases among some of the older population tested, if I remember correctly.

Almost certainly makes a vaccine announcement before Election Day impossible for any of the candidates.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:24 pm
Live updates: White House approves FDA coronavirus vaccine standards it tried to derail
The White House on Tuesday approved tough new standards for coronavirus vaccines after weeks of delay, but only after the Food and Drug Administration unilaterally published the guidelines on its own website as part of its briefing materials for outside vaccine advisers.

The standards, which would be used for an emergency authorization of a vaccine, are the same as the ones the agency proposed weeks ago as part of an effort to boost public confidence in an eventual vaccine. In many cases, they are close to the standards for a full approval. But the White House, worried the criteria would delay authorization of a vaccine, presumably beyond the Nov. 3 election, sat on the guidance.
Big part of this guidance is to make sure that ALL trial participants have two months in the study beyond their final vaccination, and that there be a floor of serious cases and cases among some of the older population tested, if I remember correctly.

Almost certainly makes a vaccine announcement before Election Day impossible for any of the candidates.
FDA management and scientists dug in like ticks on this one. Not to be moved. Some in the administration seem to be growing spines.
Last edited by jhu72 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:36 pm

FDA management and scientists dug in like tics on this one. Not to be moved. Some in the administration seem to be growing spines.
Which is the only way the American people are going to eventually accept the vaccines as safe and effective and actually take them.

The damage this White House has done is going to be very difficult to unwind, but this is an essential step.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:44 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:36 pm

FDA management and scientists dug in like tics on this one. Not to be moved. Some in the administration seem to be growing spines.
Which is the only way the American people are going to eventually accept the vaccines as safe and effective and actually take them.

The damage this White House has done is going to be very difficult to unwind, but this is an essential step.

The hysterics and exaggerations of the #Resistance are remarkable and of course dumb, but still, pure comedy.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

oops...but no worries there...
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

not the lancet!! do you know who they are?
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:39 pm
not the lancet!! do you know who they are?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Stephen Miller announced he is CV+.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU88

Post by CU88 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:56 pm Stephen Miller announced he is CV+.
It is what it is.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

CU88 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:06 pm
It is what it is.
Did appear he was fraternizing with Hope, less his wife.

Maybe MPense can counsel him.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

It is what it is.

These guys get wood when someone gets a cold.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:18 pm
It is what it is.

These guys get wood when someone gets a cold.
When PClown speaks...
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
njbill

Post by njbill »

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:17 pm
It is what it is.
Did appear he was fraternizing with Hope, less his wife.

Maybe MPense can counsel him.
Typhoid Hope.

She likes to play during campaigns. I think her restraining order against Cory Lewandowski is still in effect.

Not surprising Bill Stepien got. He and Bridget Kelly had a little thang going on back in Jersey. I guess Bill is still a playa.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:38 pm Kate Snow of NBC has done a good interview with Fauci. Fauci continues however to pull his punches in regard to Trump.

You've lost your mind dude. Fauci is one of MANY MANY EPIDEMIOLOGISTS out there. He is certainly far from the ONLY source on this communicable illness. I don't give a flying f**** if you think Trump is keeping him from expressing his true opinions. He's been right on a few things, but he's an undeniable ALARMIST that has plenty of other motivations in mind. It doesn't mean he's not smart and right sometimes, but for f****S sake stop treating him like he is GOD. You have really doubled down over the last two weeks. It's truly frightening some of your posts, for every good one its followed by 5 nonsensical posts about the administration holding this back, Trump hiding symptoms, this doctor who IS NOT treating Trump should be listened more than his attending physician, etc. I don't care if I get blow back from others on this, this is about your constant negativity/paranoia/hateful nature being projected on this thread. Give it a rest with posts like these. It's constant, you should NOT GET JOY from people testing positive to prove a narrative that you have created in your mind. Boy I'm sure as hell glad you don't run this country :lol: :lol:

JoeMauer89!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:49 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:38 pm Kate Snow of NBC has done a good interview with Fauci. Fauci continues however to pull his punches in regard to Trump.

You've lost your mind dude. Fauci is one of MANY MANY EPIDEMIOLOGISTS out there. He is certainly far from the ONLY source on this communicable illness. I don't give a flying f**** if you think Trump is keeping him from expressing his true opinions. He's been right on a few things, but he's an undeniable ALARMIST that has plenty of other motivations in mind. It doesn't mean he's not smart and right sometimes, but for f****S sake stop treating him like he is GOD. You have really doubled down over the last two weeks. It's truly frightening some of your posts, for every good one its followed by 5 nonsensical posts about the administration holding this back, Trump hiding symptoms, this doctor who IS NOT treating Trump should be listened more than his attending physician, etc. I don't care if I get blow back from others on this, this is about your constant negativity/paranoia/hateful nature being projected on this thread. Give it a rest with posts like these. It's constant, you should NOT GET JOY from people testing positive to prove a narrative that you have created in your mind. Boy I'm sure as hell glad you don't run this country :lol: :lol:

JoeMauer89!

+1

Return to “POLITICS”