Healthcare

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Healthcare

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:19 am
Catbird wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:14 am Katie Porter is a national treasure; if only there were more like her.
+1

I don't see how both sides of the aisle don't love her.
What's not to like about that...that was awesome.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:21 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:08 pm Where's aFan?
He would just consider this guy to be just like Biden- "listening to constituents and changing his mind."

:?
:lol: Dude. You voted for a guy who said that Mexico would pay for a wall. And that China would pay for tariffs. Oh, and about 1,000 other lies.....and that's just in one week.

And yet you think we're supposed to get upset if Biden lies? :lol: Whoo. Good one.

And how many times do I need to remind you that I neither like, nor support Biden?
I don’t expect (Or want) anyone to get upset. But as you do, I like to point out that both sides are the same in many ways.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:46 am
a fan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:21 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:08 pm Where's aFan?
He would just consider this guy to be just like Biden- "listening to constituents and changing his mind."

:?
:lol: Dude. You voted for a guy who said that Mexico would pay for a wall. And that China would pay for tariffs. Oh, and about 1,000 other lies.....and that's just in one week.

And yet you think we're supposed to get upset if Biden lies? :lol: Whoo. Good one.

And how many times do I need to remind you that I neither like, nor support Biden?
I don’t expect (Or want) anyone to get upset. But as you do, I like to point out that both sides are the same in many ways.
That's totally fair.....I guess I was just pointing out that I wasn't making excuses for Biden. I was mocking Pete for trying to hit Biden for things that Trump does on a daily basis.....

Have a great weekend....
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Party That Wants To Run Your Healthcare Roots For Political Opponent To Die :lol:

https://babylonbee.com/news/party-that- ... ent-to-die
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRUMP finds the ideal treatment for tRUMPvirus:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:07 pm tRUMP finds the ideal treatment for tRUMPvirus:

:lol: :lol:

You notice something odd with Orange Duce and his bluster. As far as therapies are concerned, he is relying on his physicians and the things he hates, EXPERTS and SCIENCE. No silly talk about HCQ, BLEACH and the the like. Hypocrite in Chief. :lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:13 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:07 pm tRUMP finds the ideal treatment for tRUMPvirus:

https://image.politicalcartoons.com/244 ... avirus.png
:lol: :lol:

You notice something odd with Orange Duce and his bluster. As far as therapies are concerned, he is relying on his physicians and the things he hates, EXPERTS and SCIENCE. No silly talk about HCQ, BLEACH and the the like. Hypocrite in Chief. :lol:

So true.

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

CU88

Post by CU88 »

Trump is the first President to be hospitalized since Reagan was shot, but he wants you to believe COVID is nothing to stress about.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:07 pm Trump is the first President to be hospitalized since Reagan was shot, but he wants you to believe COVID is nothing to stress about.
Voters aren't buying it. This is a hail Mary move by Orange Duce. All these folks who have come down with the Rona (both known and unknown) as a result of the "super spreader", one or two of them are very likely to have a very bad reaction over the next few weeks. The only question is can the republican death cult keep it hidden. They seem to be trying to stone wall the authorities in New Jersey, refusing to supply phone numbers and home addresses of those who attended the Bedminster event. They have only released email addresses, of those who had them, or supplied them to the RNC.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Undoubtely a Florida RepubliCON. Petey probably knows him personally.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:32 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:07 pm Trump is the first President to be hospitalized since Reagan was shot, but he wants you to believe COVID is nothing to stress about.
Voters aren't buying it. This is a hail Mary move by Orange Duce. All these folks who have come down with the Rona (both known and unknown) as a result of the "super spreader", one or two of them are very likely to have a very bad reaction over the next few weeks. The only question is can the republican death cult keep it hidden. They seem to be trying to stone wall the authorities in New Jersey, refusing to supply phone numbers and home addresses of those who attended the Bedminster event. They have only released email addresses, of those who had them, or supplied them to the RNC.
Dude,

Stop it with this nonsense. I don't support either side, you just keep digging a bigger hole. Your hatred clouds your judgement and its evident in every post. There's a reason many posters active in other threads won't even dare post in the politics section. It's because of you, and your incessant need to tear down the president over every waking action he takes. You have gone off the deep end, this is coming from one of the very YOUNGER members of thread. I'm in an entirely different demographic and you are making a bad name for yours.... Its baffling, but you continue to double down on it so why would I expect it to stop? :roll:

JoeMauer89!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:10 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:32 pm
Dude,

Stop it with this nonsense. I don't support either side, you just keep digging a bigger hole. Your hatred clouds your judgement and its evident in every post. There's a reason many posters active in other threads won't even dare post in the politics section. It's because of you, and your incessant need to tear down the president over every waking action he takes. You have gone off the deep end, this is coming from one of the very YOUNGER members of thread. I'm in an entirely different demographic and you are making a bad name for yours.... Its baffling, but you continue to double down on it so why would I expect it to stop? :roll:

JoeMauer89!

1) -- White House Rebuffed CDC offer to lead contract tracing of Trump outbreak

CDC spokesman Tom Skinner confirmed that the White House has not accepted the CDC’s offers to run the contact tracing but referred questions about the situation to the White House.

The White House has not shared specific details about its contact tracing effort, despite multiple requests by USA TODAY over several days. Spokesman Judd Deere said it is not true that the CDC is not engaged with the administration.

The White House - has a single CDC epidemiologist on staff - that's ONE! So their plan is ONE epidemiologist (assuming he has contact tracing experience) is going to do all the contract tracing that falls out from this event, that's likely high hundreds to perhaps a few thousand people. Rigggght, I believe that ONE White House located person will handle all this. :roll:

2) -- New Jersey contact tracers "frustrated" with RNC information from Bedminster fundraiser

So the State of New Jersey is trying to contact the 206 people at the Bedminster event with suboptimal information supplied by the RNC - the only people with the information. The State of New Jersey (which has a responsibility and a process and the people) is being told the same thing USA TODAY is being told (above), indicating the CDC is involved when the CDC says it is not. Now if I were the suspicious type, I would say the White House and RNC have no interest in contact tracing these folks.

So my question is, why don't you want these folks contact traced? It is currently not happening. I suspect we will see more news articles in the coming days about how this is not happening; or perhaps how it is happening, answering the question. At this time it is a perfectly valid and fair question. People who know the answer (the White House) aren't providing a satisfactory answer.

-----

We'll there we have the answer!
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

So, Donny Dumpster ~ where is your great "plan" where you prove you are the Savior of America and the rest of the known world?

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Dems need to put Mitch on the spot and keep on him to tell us what plan he will bring to a vote in the Senate. Here’s your chance Mitch, open the bidding and tell us how your plan works. Gotta start somewhere!

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Healthcare pricing transparency may be the good to come of Trump Presidency:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshuacohe ... 0f79a47f63
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

May not be as significant as Kav seems to be implying that the ACA provision requiring a penalty (now zeroed out) is easily severed from the law which makes it much more likely that there are five votes to keep the rest of the ACA going.

Rs have to be sighing a big sigh of relief over this one.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Key Justices Signal Support for Affordable Care Act https://nyti.ms/38rz4E6
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRUMP still has about 70 days to present his tRUMPcare plan.

I'll wait ....

Return to “POLITICS”