All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

jhu72

Re: All things Trump CoronaVirus

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:21 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:08 am [quote}
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:50 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:38 pm Trump’s little car ride today was incredibly irresponsible. He has now exposed the Secret Service agents who are now required to go into quarantine.

Disgraceful.
Has the Secret Service confirmed that, or is that conjecture ?
Afterward, members of the Secret Service voiced escalating concern at what many of the agency's personnel have determined is total disregard for their well-being amid a deadly and highly contagious pandemic. Agents have tested positive for the virus while traveling for the President's political rallies, which he insisted on maintaining even against federal health guidelines. As employees self-quarantine or isolate in place, others have been forced to work longer hours to fill the void.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/politics ... index.html

DocBarrister :?
3 points:

1) Unnamed sources. :roll:
2) Everyone chooses their job.
3) N95s and hepa filters are a real thing.
Like police officers and folks that volunteer for the military? Did not the Benghazi personnel choose their jobs?
[/quote]

This is different. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:36 am Come on down Kayleigh McGaslight!

C+ for you.

PS - looking increasingly like Trump himself was the source for many of these infections.
Agree with your second point. Far from conclusive evidence, but the probability is very far from zero.
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:17 pm
njbill wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:13 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:22 am Yea, they used that magic word again..."unnamed" agents, just like unnamed sources, and unnamed whistleblowers.

Here's a rule of thumb. If the mythical person doesn't have the lacrosseballs to come out of the shadows, you can assume it's BS and made up.
So if they provide their names, like the 25+ women who say Trump has sexually assaulted or harassed them, including Ivana Sr., then they are to be believed?

Right, Pete?
Nobody believed the allegations against Bill Clinton either. Yes I do know bill is not the president anymore. He is still a hero in the eyes of most Democrats.
Everybody believes the allegations against Trump.
Bart

Post by Bart »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:49 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:24 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:02 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:37 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:18 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:09 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:36 pm Pretty sure that those who troll on here on this topic know full well how stupid they sound...they just want to push buttons.
Okay god.
:) I didn't take your question to be trolling, youth, but Petey certainly was doing so. You disagree?

That said, you've asked this resistance question a bunch of times. Why persist when it's been answered?

This really isn't a close call...if it was, it might make sense to ask how close could we be, but we're way, way off at this point. I don't see why you'd ask again, unless there's something new to consider?
I must have missed the answer, other than wgsdr’s reply.
It's been discussed again and again and again on these threads...red just one page ago repeated it.
No, we discussed Immunity, NOT resistance and tolerance, there is a clinical difference.

See Here:Immunology is a well-defined field in which we dissect the mechanisms behind resistance to infection, but we tend to look at the ability to tolerate infections in a less methodical manner.
a preprint from a while ago became peer reviewed and published last week:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41590- ... NRJournals

81% non-exposed show cross-reactive response. author came on to remind that doesn't equal immunity. there've been dozens of studies showing similar action. there will be more. making it an actual science experiment in real life -- like with masks, not sure we'll see it. at least not before warpspeed gets us a mandated vaccine.
I think I remember reading the preprint. Interesting stuff. Thanks.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:18 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:21 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:08 am [quote}
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:50 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:38 pm Trump’s little car ride today was incredibly irresponsible. He has now exposed the Secret Service agents who are now required to go into quarantine.

Disgraceful.
Has the Secret Service confirmed that, or is that conjecture ?
Afterward, members of the Secret Service voiced escalating concern at what many of the agency's personnel have determined is total disregard for their well-being amid a deadly and highly contagious pandemic. Agents have tested positive for the virus while traveling for the President's political rallies, which he insisted on maintaining even against federal health guidelines. As employees self-quarantine or isolate in place, others have been forced to work longer hours to fill the void.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/politics ... index.html

3 points:

1) Unnamed sources. :roll:
2) Everyone chooses their job.
3) N95s and hepa filters are a real thing.
Like police officers and folks that volunteer for the military? Did not the Benghazi personnel choose their jobs?
This is different. :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

The secret service people are chosen for the presidential detail knowing full well their job includes taking a bullet to save the POTUS. The optics were stupid for trump to take this joy ride. I have to believe the secret service agents took every precaution and used every type of PPE they could use. The bottom line is that even if the POTUS wants to do something stupid, your job description still requires you to protect him. What were they going to do, refuse their mission? TLD may have said if you don't like the job description, find another line of work.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:25 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:22 am Yea, they used that magic word again..."unnamed" agents, just like unnamed sources, and unnamed whistleblowers.

Here's a rule of thumb. If the mythical person doesn't have the lacrosseballs to come out of the shadows, you can assume it's BS and made up.
So if they provide their names, like the 25+ women who say Trump has sexually assaulted or harassed them, including Ivana Sr., then they are to be believed?

Right, Pete?
Nobody believed the allegations against Bill Clinton either. Yes I do know bill is not the president anymore. He is still a hero in the eyes of most Democrats.
http://files.courthousenews.com/2016/0 ... B5QjJEVA..
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Bart

Post by Bart »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:26 am
Bart wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:32 am You continue to jump down this rabbit hole. Its one way.............. sorry man but what a crock of szhit. Advocating for the death of the President of the USA. I suppose you would be ok if the one way..........was a more nefarious manner and purpose? Just to move on. Is that the norm we should strive for? President is a piece of Schzit so we just need to have him die off or worse?

I said it previously, this is the same dump that hate groups use to bolster their position. It is no different. If this is the way of the future then you or anyone else who thinks this is ok have nothing, NOTHING to say about other hate groups advocating and carrying out similar strategies.

You are right, there may be other fall out with his presence after he looses the election. BUT......if you think the animosity suddenly goes away if he passes I think you are highly short sighted. The groups you are against will actively use it as a rallying cry and it will be, inho, worse. Much worse. And when they get worse, people who hold this point of view have no leg to stand on. It is just one way.......................

I hope the president looses the election. I trust in a republic that will have a transfer of power no matter how much of a blathering idiot the POTUS is.
I'm not advocating for the death of the POTUS. At least not in a way that you're painting it. I'm merely pointing out that this POTUS is unique. Many want to treat Trump like he's just another GOP candidate and... This is not the case. We've become desensitized as the new normal has become normal and... We need to go back to actual normal. A normal where scientists who study and are experts about a specific disciplines of science are trusted more than a TV figure/businessman. Even if he is the POTUS. This isn't just about Coronavirus and the environment. It's about much more. People who listen to the POTUS's nonsense need to become the fringe. Many years from now, when history is written, Trump will be described in very similar terms as cult leaders that came before him. (This will include his Narcissistic Personality Disorder.) The major difference between him and so many cult leaders that came before him being that he had substantially more influence and power. But the Narcissism, the personalities will match all but perfectly. There will always be blind followers. This is just a reality. But an important question is how to minimize these numbers of followers. (I want to repeat, what we are discussing is not the norm pre- and post-elections. Trump is truly unique.) With doomsdays cults, the leader says, At midnight, we all fly to Zoron! and after midnight, innumerable people double down even though they are obviously not on the planet Zoron. But the people pre-midnight who expressed some doubt, they walk away. They move on. As long as they don't land on Zoron. My interest is creating as many of the latter as possible. And, yes, even if this involves the death of our president. 100% by natural causes, by the Coronavirus. Hate groups wishing a POTUS dead is very different than what I'm saying. What's happening to trump is 100% self-inflicted. I want this man who has convinced so many that arrogance and braggadocio is enough to keep us safe to demonstrate in no uncertain terms that he was wrong. Bart, i get it, my saying what i'm saying is extreme but what we're dealing with is extreme.
Anything other than voting the man out of office lionizes his followers. You want to have things get back to normal then elect someone else to the office else his cult status remains.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Right, Pete?
All things being equal, how come Bill Clinton is still a hero in the eyes of most democrats? Was he some sort of kinder and gentler serial rapist and abuser of women? I know trump will never be a hero to anyone. The same standards are not applying to Bill on this subject. He should be persona non grata in the Democrat party. He is still a beloved icon of it, in the eyes of many democrats at least.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Some milestone statements on the White House CoronaVirus:
Read all of these and tell me how IMPOTUS o d is capable of leading a book club, much less a nation?

January
“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
— Jan. 22

February
“A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape, though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.”
— Feb. 10

“It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner.”
— Feb. 26

March
“We had a great meeting today with a lot of the great companies, and they’re going to have vaccines. I think relatively soon, and they’re going to have something that makes you better, and that’s going to actually take place, we think, even sooner.”
— March 2

“We’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
— March 10

March 11: 1,000 cases, 30 deaths in the United States from covid-19

“So I think Easter Sunday, and you’ll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time. And it’s just about the timeline that I think is right.”
— March 23

“We can expect that, by June 1, we will be well on our way to recovery. We think, by June 1, a lot of great things will be happening.”
— March 29

April
“We’re starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. And hopefully, in the not-too-distant future, we’ll be very proud of the job we all did.”
— April 5

April 6: 10,000 deaths in the United States from covid-19

“We continue to gain ground in the war against the unseen enemy, and I see light at the end of the tunnel. I actually see a lot of light at the end of the tunnel.”
— April 21

May
“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere. Big progress being made!”
— May 11

May 27: 100,000 deaths in the United States from covid-19

June
“I think, in the fall, you’re going to see the schools all open and in great shape.”
— June 5

July
“I think we are going to be very good with the coronavirus. I think that, at some point, that’s going to sort of just disappear.”
— July 1

“You will never hear this on the Fake News concerning the China Virus, but by comparison to most other countries, who are suffering greatly, we are doing very well - and we have done things that few other countries could have done!”
— July 21

August
“America is winning the war against the virus.”
— Aug. 11

“Our numbers are excellent, really really good, and hopefully, we’re rounding the final turn on that disaster given to us by China.”
— Aug. 31

September
“We’ve done a fantastic job on this China virus, the invisible enemy. I get no credit for it.”
— Sept. 4

“I really do believe we’re rounding the corner. … We’re rounding the final turn.”
— Sept. 10

Sept. 19: 200,000 deaths from covid-19 in the United States

“The only thing we did badly on was public relations because we were working so hard. … We did a hell of a job.”
— Sept. 25

October
“The end of the pandemic is in sight.”
— Oct. 1

Oct. 2: Trump announces he and first lady Melania Trump have tested positive for the coronavirus.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Suspicion and speculation. Bill Barr has gone to ground. The way he behaved when this story broke leads me to believe there is a good chance he has the Rona. Just a guess.

Not a guess: The rank and file White House employees have to be LIVID! They know the truth - they are pawns!
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:33 pm

Right, Pete?
All things being equal, how come Bill Clinton is still a hero in the eyes of most democrats? Was he some sort of kinder and gentler serial rapist and abuser of women? I know trump will never be a hero to anyone. The same standards are not applying to Bill on this subject. He should be persona non grata in the Democrat party. He is still a beloved icon of it, in the eyes of many democrats at least.
I actually don’t think he is. I voted for him twice, but would not have voted for him again due to his lying to the grand jury.

My daughter, who is well left of me, hates him. I think that is a general view of Democrats of her generation.

I think his star has really fallen.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:33 pm

Right, Pete?
The Clintons were/are moderate Republicans.

Bill is a POS. God only knows what he did with Epstein

However, that has nothing to do with tRump and his crimes. Try and concentrate so you can stay on topic.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

Last edited by Catbird on Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Bart wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:31 pm Anything other than voting the man out of office lionizes his followers. You want to have things get back to normal then elect someone else to the office else his cult status remains.
For most any other presidential candidate, certainly in my lifetime, I'd agree. But with Trump, I do not. Trump is truly unique. As long as he has a Twitter account and the media will point a camera at him, electing someone else will most certainly not be enough.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

CU88 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:36 pm Some milestone statements on the White House CoronaVirus:
Read all of these and tell me how IMPOTUS o d is capable of leading a book club, much less a nation?

January
“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
— Jan. 22

February
“A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape, though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.”
— Feb. 10

“It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner.”
— Feb. 26

March
“We had a great meeting today with a lot of the great companies, and they’re going to have vaccines. I think relatively soon, and they’re going to have something that makes you better, and that’s going to actually take place, we think, even sooner.”
— March 2

“We’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
— March 10

March 11: 1,000 cases, 30 deaths in the United States from covid-19

“So I think Easter Sunday, and you’ll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time. And it’s just about the timeline that I think is right.”
— March 23

“We can expect that, by June 1, we will be well on our way to recovery. We think, by June 1, a lot of great things will be happening.”
— March 29

April
“We’re starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. And hopefully, in the not-too-distant future, we’ll be very proud of the job we all did.”
— April 5

April 6: 10,000 deaths in the United States from covid-19

“We continue to gain ground in the war against the unseen enemy, and I see light at the end of the tunnel. I actually see a lot of light at the end of the tunnel.”
— April 21

May
“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere. Big progress being made!”
— May 11

May 27: 100,000 deaths in the United States from covid-19

June
“I think, in the fall, you’re going to see the schools all open and in great shape.”
— June 5

July
“I think we are going to be very good with the coronavirus. I think that, at some point, that’s going to sort of just disappear.”
— July 1

“You will never hear this on the Fake News concerning the China Virus, but by comparison to most other countries, who are suffering greatly, we are doing very well - and we have done things that few other countries could have done!”
— July 21

August
“America is winning the war against the virus.”
— Aug. 11

“Our numbers are excellent, really really good, and hopefully, we’re rounding the final turn on that disaster given to us by China.”
— Aug. 31

September
“We’ve done a fantastic job on this China virus, the invisible enemy. I get no credit for it.”
— Sept. 4

“I really do believe we’re rounding the corner. … We’re rounding the final turn.”
— Sept. 10

Sept. 19: 200,000 deaths from covid-19 in the United States

“The only thing we did badly on was public relations because we were working so hard. … We did a hell of a job.”
— Sept. 25

October
“The end of the pandemic is in sight.”
— Oct. 1

Oct. 2: Trump announces he and first lady Melania Trump have tested positive for the coronavirus.
Don't forget this moment of brilliance:

"If we stop testing right now we'd have very few cases."
- June 15
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:40 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:25 am Total lack of class/civility.
:lol: :lol: I have a one word response: Trump.

Maybe you and Pete ought to tend to your own house, and don't clutch at your pearls when these idiots return fire.

The leader of your party makes these dumb kids look like.....well, dumb, powerless kids. And as I've said before, we all know these idiot kids are doing more harm than good, and are doing NOTHING to advance their cause with these shenanigans.

And where are your complaints about Trump's lack of civility?

Hold them to the same standard. For once.

Thanks for this reply; it explains why Dems never decry their violence.

You equate Trump's mean-girl tweets with: arson, looting, hitting cops over the head with aluminum bats (heck: KILLING cops!), accosting restaurant diners, scaring kids, shutting down streets, extorting businesses, and so forth.

I get it now. Thanks!
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:14 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:06 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:40 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:25 am Total lack of class/civility.
:lol: :lol: I have a one word response: Trump.

Maybe you and Pete ought to tend to your own house, and don't clutch at your pearls when these idiots return fire.

The leader of your party makes these dumb kids look like.....well, dumb, powerless kids. And as I've said before, we all know these idiot kids are doing more harm than good, and are doing NOTHING to advance their cause with these shenanigans.

And where are your complaints about Trump's lack of civility?

Hold them to the same standard. For once.
I have complained a few times here about it. Said repeatedly he needs to shut his yap.

The left isn't returning fire. It's their MO.
Remind me to tell you the story of my elderly parents who took their 2 grandaughters (age 9 and 6) to Towsontowne mall for new shoes two weeks ago.
The 4 of them were verbally assaulted/accosted by a "protestor" during the length of an elevator ride.
Glad my nieces were left shaken and crying the whole ride home.
But, I guess you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet, right? "The cause" is most important.
Come on, they are just an innocent bunch of idiot kids. The real problem is your nieces did not understand their anger. Therefore, your nieces were the problem. I suspect the young ladies were clearly guilty of systemic racism.
You're right. "No justice, no peace!"

Clearly my nieces had no right to be out trying to get new shoes for school with their grandparents.

They wise protestors were no kids. Just educating my nieces on the way of the real world. One in her 30s another in her 50s.

My nieces certainly learned something on their trip. As the 6 year old said in the car- "Why would her mother let her talk to strangers so meanly and with such bad language?"
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:06 pm I have complained a few times here about it. Said repeatedly he needs to shut his yap.
Well, I haven't seen it. Mea culpa for missing it.
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:06 pm The left isn't returning fire. It's their MO.
One word reply: Trump. You have NO PLACE to complain, Kram. None.
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:06 pm Remind me to tell you the story of my elderly parents who took their 2 grandaughters (age 9 and 6) to Towsontowne mall for new shoes two weeks ago.
The 4 of them were verbally assaulted/accosted by a "protestor" during the length of an elevator ride.
Glad my nieces were left shaken and crying the whole ride home.
But, I guess you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet, right? "The cause" is most important.
You'd have to ask TeamTrump and TrumpFans about that. Remember that your team was "sick of PC culture", and were THRILLED that Trump wasn't kind, civil, and did things like call World Leaders----and pointless actors----- names, and everything else a five year old would do.

TrumpLand ASKED for this behavior. Trump has shown millions of Americans-----your nieces, too, how to treat "the other side", remember? "Lock her up". Look at Pete: he's convinced his fellow Americans are THE enemy, with no other enemy in sight. Gee, ya think this attitude is going to lead to a breakdown of societal norms? Naaaaah. Un-possible.

Call Trump out, every time he does it. If RepublicanVoters don't? And instead, cheer it on?

Guess what? I have ZERO sympathy for where your fellow Republicans---and your 90%+ support of Trump, no matter what comes out of his mouth---- have taken this nation. None. Republicans CHEERED and excused Trump's reprehensible behavior.

So here we are. And I hate it....I called out the game of interrupting dinner in DC years ago. Trump and his supporters have dragged the entire nation into the mud. And I'm not at all sure we're ever getting out.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:49 pm
You equate Trump's mean-girl tweets with: arson, looting, hitting cops over the head with aluminum bats (heck: KILLING cops!), accosting restaurant diners, scaring kids, shutting down streets, extorting businesses, and so forth.

I get it now. Thanks!
You're welcome! And to add to your strawman, I also support kicking puppies, and knocking people out of wheelchairs, and taking food away from the poor.

And any other invented stuff you'd like to add, Pete! :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:35 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:22 am
DocBarrister wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:20 am From the Washington Post:

A growing number of Secret Service agents have been concerned about the president’s seeming indifference to the health risks they face when traveling with him in public, and a few reacted with outrage to the trip, asking how Trump’s desire to be seen outside his hospital suite justified the jeopardy to agents protecting him. Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis has already brought new scrutiny to his lax approach to social distancing, as public health officials scramble to trace those he may have exposed at large in-person events.

“He’s not even pretending to care now,” one agent said after the president’s jaunt outside Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to wave at supportive crowds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... criticism/

Yea, they used that magic word again..."unnamed" agents, just like unnamed sources, and unnamed whistleblowers.

That’s just stupid. They are unnamed because they fear retaliation from a president and administration who have repeatedly retaliated against their critics. So please stop the stupid comments.

Also, folks, notice that the Trump Cultists on this forum have shown absolutely no concern for the Secret Service agents?

DocBarrister

Are you saying YOU have a newfound appreciation for the Secret Service? However you get there is fine by me; just glad to see it!

Also, you do know that Secret Service agents show up to work every day putting their life on the line, right? And you also realize that nurses treat Covid patients every day and don't die, right? And that the Secret Service agents in question not only had N95 masks on, but also protective coverings as well, not to mention they sat upfront behind plexiglass windows? And finally and most importantly, the same agents sat in the helicopter and by law are not allowed to let the guy out of sight?

Ahhh, you probably don't. Too far gone on TDS.

Return to “POLITICS”