All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

a fan

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:44 am The guy is a salesman, nothing else, no other skill set. Doesn't understand products come from engineering; doesn't understand operations process; does not understand manufacturing; does not understand ...., etc.
Tried to explain that to the TrumpFans before the China and EU Trade Deal.

They didn't want to hear it. If you try and tell them anything that's short of "Trump is a real life superhero", they don't want to hear it.

China's gonna break any day now on the Trade War, right fellas? :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:59 am
a fan wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:53 pm
holmes435 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:40 pm One party has been playing power politics ignoring hypocrisy and precedent for 40+ years, while the other has been getting slapped around.
Actually, one man. Mitch McConnell.

I'd trade four more years of Trump, with Romney in McConnell's place in the blink of an eye.

Mitch has done more damage to our country than any other man I can think of off the top of my head. He's the guy who put an end to compromise...and our ENTIRE way of life, and government is based on compromise, and striking the middle way.

What's sad is that few partisans remember that. They're gonna lose---as will the rest of us-----in the long run. Because sooner or later, the Dems version of McConnell and Trump will arrive.

And I'll do nothing but laugh, and wink..... :lol: ;) with a big fat "told ya so".
I miss those bi-partisan days of compromise when Harry Reid was the majority leader.
Stop playing games with Presidential appointments. It's not like Reid just pulled that lever for no reason.

And we discussed that at the time, if you'll recall. Let Trump have his choices. Let Obama have his choices.

Let government operate, rather than gum up the works just because you can...rather than for cause.

And you believe that, too....
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:20 am Ron Johnson who attended the Barrett ceremony is now saying he is CV+ as well this morning.

I don't recall whether he is on the Senate Judiciary Committee or not.
He is not. But there aren’t enough Senators to confirm Barrett at the moment.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:59 am
a fan wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:53 pm
holmes435 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:40 pm One party has been playing power politics ignoring hypocrisy and precedent for 40+ years, while the other has been getting slapped around.
Actually, one man. Mitch McConnell.

I'd trade four more years of Trump, with Romney in McConnell's place in the blink of an eye.

Mitch has done more damage to our country than any other man I can think of off the top of my head. He's the guy who put an end to compromise...and our ENTIRE way of life, and government is based on compromise, and striking the middle way.

What's sad is that few partisans remember that. They're gonna lose---as will the rest of us-----in the long run. Because sooner or later, the Dems version of McConnell and Trump will arrive.

And I'll do nothing but laugh, and wink..... :lol: ;) with a big fat "told ya so".
I miss those bi-partisan days of compromise when Harry Reid was the majority leader.

Wondering what holmes wants out of such a 'conservative' congress? Most of us feel like this 'conservative' congress of the last 40 years has been consistently rolled by absolute anti-American snakes like Harry Reid.

The one and only guy who has ever had success from the Republican side has been Mitch McConnell...his thanks of course is Democrats abhor the guy. The good news is rabid national Dems are burning $100,000,000 on Mitch's hapless opponent McGrath whom he will beat by no less than 10% points. Keep giving, boys! I love the smell of Democratic dollars burning!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:21 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:44 am The guy is a salesman, nothing else, no other skill set. Doesn't understand products come from engineering; doesn't understand operations process; does not understand manufacturing; does not understand ...., etc.

They didn't want to hear it. If you try and tell them anything that's short of "Trump is a real life superhero", they don't want to hear it.

Yea. They are gonna break, just like North Korea, just like Iran, just like EU, ... etc., etc., etc.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Now Chris Christie who prepped Orange Duce for the debate is reporting CV+.
Last edited by jhu72 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:31 am
a fan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:21 am

Yea. They are gonna break, just like North Korea, just like Iran, just like EU, ... etc., etc., etc.
We got them right where we want them.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Watching Trump's doctors dance around reporter questions about his being on Oxygen. They refused to answer the question "was he ever on oxygen?" with a knowing smile. He is currently not on Oxygen. Non-denial denial. :lol: So the insiders that reported last night and the outside experts that were skeptical about the White House being on the up and up, got it right! He was having trouble breathing yesterday and was on oxygen at some point.

So Trump seems to be in as good condition as you could hope currently.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

White House physician's press conference from Walter Reed - President's doctor says he's been doing well since first diagnosed 72 hours ago. WAIT! WHAT? That means they've known since before he exposed multiple people in multiple locations since WEDNESDAY!

I guess that shouldn't surprise me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Someone let the conspiracy lunatics loose.

Wish they'd watch college football instead...
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm Someone let the conspiracy lunatics loose.

... well conspiracy theories, lies and disinformation are your area of expertise there Goebbels.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm Someone let the conspiracy lunatics loose.

Go suck down a pint of Chlorox, dickwad.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:09 pm

So harsh. :lol:

I would like to remind you SC of a passage from the Bible, which you might need this morning after news of Cal Cunningham's transgressions came out:

You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

As for Cal, unfortunately he has committed a cardinal sin:

But a man who commits adultery has no sense; whoever does so destroys himself. (or, he destroys the Senate :lol: )
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Question for the board's attorneys: If Trump went to events after knowing he had Covid and an attendee were to die, could he be guilty of criminally negligent homicide? I ask this only because I recall people being charged early in the days of HIV.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:14 pm

I would like to remind you SC of a passage from the Bible, which you might need this morning after news of Cal Cunningham's transgressions came out:

But a man who commits adultery has no sense; whoever does so destroys himself. (or, he destroys the Senate :lol: )
Don't remember this clown saying anything like that EVER about the adulterer in chief.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Was that Cal Trump and Stormy Daniels.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:18 pm

Don't remember this clown saying anything like that EVER about the adulterer in chief.

hey Cal Cunningham is not a "clown"; just an adulterer.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:04 pm White House physician's press conference from Walter Reed - President's doctor says he's been doing well since first diagnosed 72 hours ago. WAIT! WHAT? That means they've known since before he exposed multiple people in multiple locations since WEDNESDAY!

That's the morning after the debate - The Biden people must be LIVID that they did not get a heads up. To say nothing,that all of them were likely exposed at the debate and all their contacts should also be traced. Also, the fundraiser at Bedminster included a BUFFET meal.

Rudy Colludy should be next up. Kellyanne did not tell her FAMILY per her own daughter. What kind of parent/person does THAT?

Also keep an eye on Pence - multiple people seated very near him (much less than 6 ft) at the Saturday event have tested positive. He could test positive any time now.

CoS Meadows confirms off the record to the press pool that the Docs in the press conference that concluded MINUTES before were full of sh!t.

Both AP and NYT now confirming within minutes of the end of the press conference that President Trump was administered supplemental oxygen at the White House on Friday before going to hospital.

The stunning conclusion from the medical briefing today is that DOPUS very likely knew he had COVID-19 at least 3 days ago, did not disclose it, went to events and risked infecting others including possibly his opponent and their families and staff. He and his people thought they could hide this until the media outed Hope Hicks and when he developed symptoms. Think about that.

Nuclear incompetence
Last edited by Kismet on Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:04 pm White House physician's press conference from Walter Reed - President's doctor says he's been doing well since first diagnosed 72 hours ago. WAIT! WHAT? That means they've known since before he exposed multiple people in multiple locations since WEDNESDAY!

... you caught that too.

These White House staffs, all of them, trying to keep these kinds of secrets are really stupid. Why they play the game is beyond me? This White House staff is particularly bad at it! What would have been the problem if they had just been honest yesterday and said the Pres is short of breath and we are going to move him to Walter Reed? In the process of trying to hide it they potentially cause the generation of rumors which could be much worse than what they are trying to hide and further degrade their own credibility. It is just stupid and this White House is the king of stupid, even without the stupid in chief on the job.

To your specific issue of their (the White House) lying about when he was diagnosed, although there was no smoking gun, I never bought their timeline to begin with. I suspect most people (but for the hardcore Trumpnista) did not buy it either. White Houses lie, it is what they do!
Last edited by jhu72 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

DocBarrister wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:26 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:20 am Ron Johnson who attended the Barrett ceremony is now saying he is CV+ as well this morning.

I don't recall whether he is on the Senate Judiciary Committee or not.
He is not. But there aren’t enough Senators to confirm Barrett at the moment.

DocBarrister
Unlike Democratic senators, Senate Republicans meet three times a week for lunch. And while they sit in a large room, they remove their masks to eat and to speak. Johnson, Lee and Tillis all attended Senate GOP lunches this week.

Return to “POLITICS”