All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

jhu72

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:20 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:13 pm
wgdsr wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:10 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:57 am Gee, how is it possible for tRUMP and Melania to test positive for the tRUMPvirus when they have regularly taken the Hydroxychloroquine wonder drug?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... e-n1214301

the last i've seen was he took a 2 week protocol back in late may (never heard melania took it). no indication he's taken it since. you think that's a coincidence he has covid now that he's been off it? some coincidence.
I was on youtube just a few moments ago. Some folks are speculating that mebbe this is all fake news. That tRUMP screwed the debate so badly that the GOP fears he will screw their chances of "winning" next month. Because of this, they made up the news as an excuse so that he does not have to appear in any more debates. That is all speculation so we shall have to see what happens next.
it's not speculation. i posted that on youtube. it's fact.
... playing catch up. Exactly what is not speculation on youtube??
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:24 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:10 pm A what? That is your take on me. a drunk, who can't account for 17 years of his life. WHoring around. I have zero time for religion.
I'm discussing the video, not you. RRR, topics, not post-ers.
very funny......unless you really are not joking :!: :!:

trying to be as good a carpenter as this christ guy....or Mr. Big Head of the Detroit Big Heads.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

....Biden and Harris test negative.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:28 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:57 am Gee, how is it possible for tRUMP and Melania to test positive for the tRUMPvirus when they have regularly taken the Hydroxychloroquine wonder drug?

the last i've seen was he took a 2 week protocol back in late may (never heard melania took it). no indication he's taken it since. you think that's a coincidence he has covid now that he's been off it? some coincidence.
I was on youtube just a few moments ago. Some folks are speculating that mebbe this is all fake news. That tRUMP screwed the debate so badly that the GOP fears he will screw their chances of "winning" next month. Because of this, they made up the news as an excuse so that he does not have to appear in any more debates. That is all speculation so we shall have to see what happens next.
evidently the category "speculation with zero factual basis behind it" is still open, alex. $400 and $800 are still on the board.
Bart

Post by Bart »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:32 pm

evidently the category "speculation with zero factual basis behind it" is still open, alex. $400 and $800 are still on the board.
I'd like to take "Five reasons 2020 szucks balls for $200"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:16 pm
njbill wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:11 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:01 pm

We all know the next move for Democrats is to mandate full on Prophylactic suits.

Dem Demands.jpg
Where are their masks?

They’d prefer to die than live under totalitarian Democratic rule. We all would.
:roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bart wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:34 pm
wgdsr wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:32 pm

I'd like to take "Five reasons 2020 szucks balls for $200"

:lol: :lol: I see.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:25 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:14 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:10 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:01 pm

provide the VIDEO evidence of Obama actually uttering those words, all together. " muslim/islam terrorism" in a critical fashion. We will wait.

Who have the Proud Boys killed? I have no clue, don't know much about them. Pretty sure pot growing club, soon to be very, very , busy, could have a good rumble with this "secret " group.

Again, more people have allegedly died of V-19 that belong to actual hate groups. Que the lying FBI reports. It's as if Bulger was just a Spender for Hire character, along with all his FBI biddies :roll:

EDIT: NPR, shame on you. Trump answered " SURE", when asked to condemn. Stop with this narrative, only insane people are buying this junk. Refuses? What, like, as many of you have already said, he would have been called a liar if he HAD condemned these groups on Tuesday night. Call me wrong. Go ahead. :lol:

As you well know he condemned "all" terrorism. You will have to be a good little boy and do your own homework if you are not convinced.
Obama only represented one branch of government.
why do you constantly agree with me and my taats.

OF course there is only one branch of government......the oligarchy branch

TAATS

where did Justice Scalia die again...and with whom? and no, I don't think he was murdered, just preparing his next legal "brief" ;)
That’s not what you said last week....

YAJLEE
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Bart wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:25 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:27 am And, obviously, I disagree. Wishing someone's death based on political policies is silly. Wishing someone's death because it resolves numerous highly likely possibilities on the horizon is very different.
Isn't this what hate groups do all the time?
Yup. And it's 100% their right to do so. G-d bless America. I adamantly disagree with why they hate a black or Jew or gay or whatever. And they may adamantly disagree with why I hate Donald Trump and so many others they respect. And... G-d bless America. Though, I do have to say, my hating Trump (based explicitly on him as a human being over the course of decades) strikes me as very different than a person who hates all blacks, all Jews, all gays, etc..

As a semi-aside, acting on this hatred, that obviously is different. A post of a thought on a lacrosse forum is very different than organizing rallies, attacking people literally and virtually, etc.
Last edited by Matnum PI on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Bart wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:25 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:27 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:43 am Whether he is toxic or not, you still should NOT wish that somebody meet their demise as a result of this virus. Bottom line!
And, obviously, I disagree. Wishing someone's death based on political policies is silly. Wishing someone's death because it resolves numerous highly likely possibilities on the horizon is very different.
Isn't this what hate groups do all the time?
+1
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:40 pm

provide the VIDEO evidence of Obama actually uttering those words, all together. " muslim/islam terrorism" in a critical fashion. We will wait.

Who have the Proud Boys killed? I have no clue, don't know much about them. Pretty sure pot growing club, soon to be very, very , busy, could have a good rumble with this "secret " group.

Again, more people have allegedly died of V-19 that belong to actual hate groups. Que the lying FBI reports. It's as if Bulger was just a Spender for Hire character, along with all his FBI biddies :roll:

EDIT: NPR, shame on you. Trump answered " SURE", when asked to condemn. Stop with this narrative, only insane people are buying this junk. Refuses? What, like, as many of you have already said, he would have been called a liar if he HAD condemned these groups on Tuesday night. Call me wrong. Go ahead. :lol:

As you well know he condemned "all" terrorism. You will have to be a good little boy and do your own homework if you are not convinced.

TAATS

where did Justice Scalia die again...and with whom? and no, I don't think he was murdered, just preparing his next legal "brief" ;)

YAJLEE
About Scalia? nonsense. You choose to read it your way. The oligarchy loves them some Supremes. Like nominee Barretts biggest concerns are for what, again? Arbitration, contracts, business law. You know, defending the oligarchy.

but, you knew this. The zero mention, and reply, to how many cases did Ruth read in the past year ,narrative, needs to happen. If you no longer can do the job, you are done. Gone. fired.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:03 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:40 pm

TAATS

YAJLEE
About Scalia? nonsense. You choose to read it your way. The oligarchy loves them some Supremes. Like nominee Barretts biggest concerns are for what, again? Arbitration, contracts, business law. You know, defending the oligarchy.

but, you knew this. The zero mention, and reply, to how many cases did Ruth read in the past year ,narrative, needs to happen. If you no longer can do the job, you are done. Gone. fired.
Now it’s the “oligarchy” branch.

YAWTEE
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

In a members-only article, Josh Marshall of TPM argues that:
The timeline of events leading up to the disclosure of President Trump’s diagnosis point overwhelmingly to some mix of a coverup and gross negligence and likely both.
Some points:

1. Hope Hicks tested positive sometime Thursday morning _before_ the president left for NJ. Trump was unmasked frequently during the trip, and exposed dozens of people at the fundraiser at his Bedminster, NJ golf club.

The medical staff and White House staff knew the president had been exposed before the trip. At that point Trump should have been quarantined.

2. Marshall argues we don't know who infected whom. Because of the quick time sequence in discovering infections within the WH, a completely different person may well be responsible.

3. WH says it tests daily, including the president and those around him. WH has both the rapid test machines (~15 minute results, with less than perfect accuracy) and the PCR tests which should have a turnaround of maybe 1.5 hours.

4. You can be infectious before symptoms, and there is some evidence that someone is _more_ infectious before showing symptoms. But a test should be positive if the viral load is high enough to infect someone.

5. Trump, Melania, Hicks are not just positive but already have symptoms (so far only reported as mild). It is unlikely that positive test and sick (if testing is really done daily) would happen on the _same_ day.

6. This opens the possibility that the testing is not as frequent as needed.

7. WH did not reveal ANY of this - it was Jennifer Jacobs/Bloomberg News that published about Hicks last night. Probably forced the disclosure of Trump's illness. They also did not disclose the positive test of Ronna McDaniel (head of RNC) until forced. (My note: there are pics of Trump from both Wednesday and Thursday which show him paler than normal and somewhat lethargic.)

8. Timelines implied by info from the WH don't add up. Trump should have been tested before going to Bedminster.

My final note: the Bloomberg report forced the hand of the WH to keep a possible further coverup from happening.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:20 pm In a members-only article, Josh Marshall of TPM argues that:
The timeline of events leading up to the disclosure of President Trump’s diagnosis point overwhelmingly to some mix of a coverup and gross negligence and likely both.
Some points:

1. Hope Hicks tested positive sometime Thursday morning _before_ the president left for NJ. Trump was unmasked frequently during the trip, and exposed dozens of people at the fundraiser at his Bedminster, NJ golf club.

The medical staff and White House staff knew the president had been exposed before the trip. At that point Trump should have been quarantined.

2. Marshall argues we don't know who infected whom. Because of the quick time sequence in discovering infections within the WH, a completely different person may well be responsible.

3. WH says it tests daily, including the president and those around him. WH has both the rapid test machines (~15 minute results, with less than perfect accuracy) and the PCR tests which should have a turnaround of maybe 1.5 hours.

4. You can be infectious before symptoms, and there is some evidence that someone is _more_ infectious before showing symptoms. But a test should be positive if the viral load is high enough to infect someone.

5. Trump, Melania, Hicks are not just positive but already have symptoms (so far only reported as mild). It is unlikely that positive test and sick (if testing is really done daily) would happen on the _same_ day.

7. WH did not reveal ANY of this - it was Jennifer Jacobs/Bloomberg News that published about Hicks last night. Probably forced the disclosure of Trump's illness. They also did not disclose the positive test of Ronna McDaniel (head of RNC) until forced. (My note: there are pics of Trump from both Wednesday and Thursday which show him paler than normal and somewhat lethargic.)

8. Timelines implied by info from the WH don't add up. Trump should have been tested before going to Bedminster.

My final note: the Bloomberg report forced the hand of the WH to keep a possible further coverup from happening.
So, if you have the flu, you are supposed to stay at home? Why?

Get it and move on with your life. Or don't. Die. Bound to be someone who hates you and glad you are gone . Do I have this rite? Right :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:20 pm In a members-only article, Josh Marshall of TPM argues that:
Some points:

Yup. What we know so far smells highly fishy.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Senator Mike Lee positive, and hugging people. Why can't they just admit that they have steered the nation into a ditch:

https://twitter.com/KateBennett_DC/stat ... 3374712833
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

The President of Notre Dame University is now testing positive, two weeks after he visited the White House. According to the Chicago Tribune.

This is beginning to make more sense. This could put a real kink in Republican plans to get Barrett confirmed on such a fast timeline. This may be the cover up. Sure looks like they have been sitting on this.

Tribune Article says Notre Dame President has been quarantined since last Saturday. This does not line up with WH timeline.
Last edited by jhu72 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

New film coming out mid October:

On demand October 13, on Hulu October 20.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:04 pm Senator Mike Lee positive, and hugging people. Why can't they just admit that they have steered the nation into a ditch:

Mike Lee had a largish role in the Barrett dog and pony show two weeks ago, which is now looking more relevant with the discovery the Notre Dame President coming down with Rona.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:20 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:04 pm Senator Mike Lee positive, and hugging people. Why can't they just admit that they have steered the nation into a ditch:

Mike Lee had a largish role in the Barrett dog and pony show two weeks ago, which is now looking more relevant with the discovery the Notre Dame President coming down with Rona.
Yes, he started his Apology Tour today.

https://www.wndu.com/2020/09/28/notre-d ... omination/

Return to “POLITICS”