All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

runrussellrun

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:31 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:29 am
DocBarrister wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:37 am
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:02 am
wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:22 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:17 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:09 pm I wonder why Trump is worried?
Have heard reports ranging from she is experiencing symptoms to she is pretty sick (though not sick enough to be hospitalized).

Maybe the seriousness of her symptoms coupled with the fact that he is obviously very close to her is the issue.

I thought the reports that he is “waiting” for test results seemed pretty odd. I thought he got those rapid result tests almost every day. Sounds like they want to give him a more sophisticated test, which would also suggest some level of concern.
if trump has to come off the campaign trail, biden should have to come off, too.
...how would you notice ?

@12:56 am, MSNBC reporting Trump & 1st Lady test + ; going into quarantine.

Hope Hicks = Typhoid Mary or Canary in the Coal Mine ?

I wonder if Pence will pardon Flynn ?

Will this be a HCQ data point ?

Cosmic Irony.

Trial by Fire.
Nothing “Cosmic” about it.

Trump and his staff acted recklessly and stupidly.

DocBarrister
Oh.....we must have missed the same comment where you replaced racist , Virginia Gov. Northramm, for tRump.

OH, whats that DOC? VA gov IS a doctor :lol:

How reckless and stupid, acting so stoopidly. slightly
And like clockwork.....Defending TRUMP is YOUR choice....you could just opt out of commenting.
in what what pretend world IS pointing out someones pathetic HYPOCRISY defending. Believe, you me, reverse the words, the NAMES around, as I did with others this AM, and , does it sound like I am defending Gov. Northramm? exactly

Stop with your nonsense, please. Pointing out hypocrisy and people that lack principles that bath in it, IS defending?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by jhu72 »

... one thing is for certain, Trump is happy for the moment, he is the center of attention. :lol: It should cheer him up.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:03 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:00 am
I thought Hicks left the WH during the first year ?

She sure could be my "top" aide. Only the biggest hands, need apply.
Vulgar, demeaning, misogynistic post, rrr.

DocBarrister :roll:
just trying to fit in with the HOPKINS gang :D

It IS as if no one, evah, said derogatory things about Ms. Hicks in the past. Hmmm, as if NO ONE did that :roll:

Just like Harvey Weinsteins women, he essentially murdered, you don't make it on the big screen if you ain't putting out. Suddenly, this IS not the case with tRump?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:04 am ... one thing is for certain, Trump is happy for the moment, he is the center of attention. :lol: It should cheer him up.
That's all this is about. duh
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 am Cosmic irony? How about simple hubris:

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1 ... 5610337286
Just like Peter Brown predickted..........

do we REALLY have to post twats from the hateful people on tweeter ? In fact, would tweeter BAN someone for happiness and ill will towards the POTUSA, and family, when twatting?

Seriously, do you mean to tell us that NO ONE on twitter is saying hateful things about the "hoax" , mostly do want to believe, wish it to be true, ....because they have said as much, in the past, present and future. Yup....A Fan knows of what I speek, he sees IT , on his fecesbook boog thing, the hate and ill mannered comments towards the first family. Many wishing harm.

NOT ONE....on twitter? you sure?

awesomer platform, what are 13 years old? grow up
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Chris Wallace and his wife and kids are going to be tested. Wife and kids were at the event Tuesday where the Trump people in the audience refused to wear masks.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:53 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:23 am Oddly, with a perspective like that you are no better than the man (and traits) you hate.
If i could die and have the same positive effect on the country, I absolutely would. This isn't about politics or hate. This is about our country being in a horrible place and practical solutions.

Matnum, I, or we, would believe you. BUT... You completely deflected on what you claimed to be VITAL, that 69 page Pandemic report. Remember.

I presented the link to the useless document. But, even thou you never , evah, read it, you DEFENDED it. As a solution.

Can you name the top 3 practical solutions that Joe Biden offers?

otherwize...you just dropped you drawers and we can see the real you. Hate IS hate. clearly, you are eating too much of it.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:19 am Chris Wallace and his wife and kids are going to be tested. Wife and kids were at the event Tuesday where the Trump people in the audience refused to wear masks.
What about the attractive woman, sitting without a mask during the entire debate, just over Wallace's right shoulder. (on the left when watching )
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:34 am +1
For everybody's sake, please just stop going down this road. Move on, it's a horrible take no matter what way you spin it. You are being Hypocritical with a CAPITAL H. You should no longer be able to denounce others posts for that matter, after this take...
Sometimes, in a home, a family member dies and it's for the better for that home. Picture an abusive father. Sometimes, in a country, there'll be a national figure who dies and it's for the better for that country, for the world. Over the course of history, we can all name numerous. I personally believe that Trump does substantially more harm than good for this country, for the world. Emphasis on the word substantially. And not just as the POTUS. he just does more damage as the POTUS. He's been doing this for a very long time. You may feel differently. Feel free. But make no mistake, Donald Trump is a horrible human being. The vast majority of the good he's done, and there is some good, can be done by Pence and numerous other GOPers. But the bad he does, that he is uniquely qualified to do. And the country, the world will be a better place without it.

(There is some irony to the Trump supporters being miffed by my saying that it'd be a positive thing for America if he was to do die of Coronavirus while it wasn't so long ago that Trump was taking out full page ads in NYC saying he wanted the Central Park "rapists" to be put to death. Teenage boys who were later found to be 100% innocent of this crime.)
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:29 am
seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 am Cosmic irony? How about simple hubris:

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1 ... 5610337286
SeaCoaster,

Please do not post anything that Eric Feigl-Ding says as being rational regardless of the validity of it. He is a nutritionist from Harvard, where his own colleagues have gone out of there way to distance themselves from some of the totally batshit stuff he says on an HOURLY basis. He has a clear agenda, to grab a spot on any potential Biden Admin. Lets hope for all our sake, that he does not because he has been quite wrong every step of the way. Again, this is just me pointing out that Feigl-Ding should NEVER ever be attributed as the voice of reason at any point in time. He's in no position to be the voice of reason, even when it comes to this!

JoeMauer89!

Exactly, Joe.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:31 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:34 am +1
For everybody's sake, please just stop going down this road. Move on, it's a horrible take no matter what way you spin it. You are being Hypocritical with a CAPITAL H. You should no longer be able to denounce others posts for that matter, after this take...
Sometimes, in a home, a family member dies and it's for the better for that home. Picture an abusive father. Sometimes, in a country, there'll be a national figure who dies and it's for the better for that country, for the world. Over the course of history, we can all name numerous. I personally believe that Trump does substantially more harm than good for this country, for the world. Emphasis on the word substantially. And not just as the POTUS. he just does more damage as the POTUS. He's been doing this for a very long time. You may feel differently. Feel free. But make no mistake, Donald Trump is a horrible human being. The vast majority of the good he's done, and there is some good, can be done by Pence and numerous other GOPers. But the bad he does, that he is uniquely qualified to do. And the country, the world will be a better place without it.

(There is some irony to the Trump supporters being miffed by my saying that it'd be a positive thing for America if he was to do die of Coronavirus while it wasn't so long ago that Trump was taking out full page ads in NYC saying he wanted the Central Park "rapists" to be put to death. Teenage boys who were later found to be 100% innocent of this crime.)
Just stop, you are not going to spin this in any positive matter. You are ALONE on this take, nobody on this thread whether they hate Trump or not is actively wishing the President nothing but a recovery from this. You are digging the hole deeper. Take a step back from your hatred to think rationally for a second... That's all I have to say any further regarding your take...

JoeMauer89!
Last edited by JoeMauer89 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:28 am Matnum, I, or we, would believe you. BUT... You completely deflected on what you claimed to be VITAL, that 69 page Pandemic report. Remember.
I presented the link to the useless document. But, even thou you never , evah, read it, you DEFENDED it. As a solution.
Can you name the top 3 practical solutions that Joe Biden offers?
otherwize...you just dropped you drawers and we can see the real you. Hate IS hate. clearly, you are eating too much of it.
69 page report... I defended it?! You are definitely confusing me with someone else. And, make no mistake, i do hate certain people. And trump is one of them. He is an awful, awful person.
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:35 am Just stop, you are not going to spin this in any positive matter. You are ALONE on this take, nobody on this thread whether they hate Trump or not is actively wishing the President nothing but a recovery from this. You are digging the hole deeper. Take a step back from your hatred to think rationally for a second... That's all I have to say any further regarding your take...

JoeMauer89!
What's wrong with alone? I'm OK with that. My concern isn't company. my concern is the truth. And the truth is that Trump is toxic.
Caddy Day
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:17 am Best case scenario, Trump dies from the virus. in 2020, where bigotry and corona are such big topics, 1- we can't have a president who on national tv will not renounce a white supremacist group. 2- we can't have a president who is so cavalier about corona (and the environment). and 3- maybe most importantly, we need a presidential candidate who will accept a loss if he loses. when this election is over, we cannot have a president who maintains the divisiveness and discord because "the voting was rigged". Best case scenario, Trump dies from the corona virus.

This trope from leftists is tired. You believe it because your media keeps feeding you the lie. Trump has denounced 'white supremacy' (whatever that even is...does anyone here actually know any human being who goes around and says, I am white, I rule'? and I live in the south in a red state!), but your media won't mention it to you.

Shouldn't you question what you are listening to when the facts are so against what you just write?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 883336002/
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:37 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:35 am Just stop, you are not going to spin this in any positive matter. You are ALONE on this take, nobody on this thread whether they hate Trump or not is actively wishing the President nothing but a recovery from this. You are digging the hole deeper. Take a step back from your hatred to think rationally for a second... That's all I have to say any further regarding your take...

JoeMauer89!
What's wrong with alone? I'm OK with that. My concern isn't company. my concern is the truth. And the truth is that Trump is toxic.

If you are concerned with "truth', why did you write that Trump has never denounced white supremacy? He's done it according to actual journalists no fewer than 509x now.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Enough of the right wing political correctness game. All the virtue signaling. :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:04 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:31 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:29 am
DocBarrister wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:37 am
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:02 am
wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:22 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:17 pm
Have heard reports ranging from she is experiencing symptoms to she is pretty sick (though not sick enough to be hospitalized).

Maybe the seriousness of her symptoms coupled with the fact that he is obviously very close to her is the issue.

I thought the reports that he is “waiting” for test results seemed pretty odd. I thought he got those rapid result tests almost every day. Sounds like they want to give him a more sophisticated test, which would also suggest some level of concern.
if trump has to come off the campaign trail, biden should have to come off, too.
...how would you notice ?

@12:56 am, MSNBC reporting Trump & 1st Lady test + ; going into quarantine.

Hope Hicks = Typhoid Mary or Canary in the Coal Mine ?

I wonder if Pence will pardon Flynn ?

Will this be a HCQ data point ?

Cosmic Irony.

Trial by Fire.
Nothing “Cosmic” about it.

Trump and his staff acted recklessly and stupidly.

DocBarrister
Oh.....we must have missed the same comment where you replaced racist , Virginia Gov. Northramm, for tRump.

OH, whats that DOC? VA gov IS a doctor :lol:

How reckless and stupid, acting so stoopidly. slightly
And like clockwork.....Defending TRUMP is YOUR choice....you could just opt out of commenting.
in what what pretend world IS pointing out someones pathetic HYPOCRISY defending. Believe, you me, reverse the words, the NAMES around, as I did with others this AM, and , does it sound like I am defending Gov. Northramm? exactly

Stop with your nonsense, please. Pointing out hypocrisy and people that lack principles that bath in it, IS defending?
There are plenty of chances to point out hypocrisy...I do it often. You CHOOSE to DEFEND Trump. It’s like clockwork....You don’t have to be ashamed.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

JoeMauer89!

Whether he is toxic or not, you still should NOT wish that somebody meet their demise as a result of this virus. Bottom line!

JoeMauer89!
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:19 am Chris Wallace and his wife and kids are going to be tested. Wife and kids were at the event Tuesday where the Trump people in the audience refused to wear masks.
Lots of people twisting in the wind about mask wearing and the debate. DIdnt wear one in the audience but wore one for pictures afterwards. So which was it, did they wear and support mask wearing or not?!

:lol:

Both sides are happy/mad all at the same time:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporte ... to-1535446
Laura Trump's most recent Instagram photo met with a flood of criticism on Tuesday night, when social media users took to the post's comments section with declarations of distaste for the face masks she, the women in the Trump family, as well as Kimberly Guilfoyle—a former Fox News host and the current partner of Donald Trump Jr.—are pictured wearing.

The photo shows Lara, President Donald Trump's campaign adviser and daughter-in-law, posing alongside Ivanka Trump, Guilfoyle, Tiffany Trump and Melania Trump. The picture seems to have been taken during Tuesday's presidential debate, which was held at Case Western Reserve University's Health Education Campus in Cleveland. Although the first lady was not seen wearing a face covering when she joined her husband on stage after the debate, she is wearing one in Lara's Instagram photo, as are the rest of the women.

"Mask off," wrote Tito Ortiz, a California resident and vocal Trump supporter currently campaigning for a seat on Huntington Beach's city council, in the Instagram post's comments section.

"Please take the masks off!" another Instagram user commented. "You have an immune system!"

"U guys are flawless, but stop with the masks," a third person added, echoing the president's widely criticized language earlier during the pandemic in describing the coronavirus as a "hoax" later in their Instagram comment.

"Hate to see all these masks," a fourth user wrote, while a fifth said: "Would have been such a powerful picture had it not been for the masks! Our new slave muzzles. Guess you have to make it look good for the people for [sic] submit. #unmaskamerica."

The negative responses to face masks appeared alongside others voicing support for Trump's reelection and some denouncing his remarks during the first presidential debate. Many people have taken issue with the president's comments during the event, in which Trump failed to explicitly condemn white supremacists or discourage his supporters from engaging in civil unrest if election results are delayed, or he believes they are "manipulated."

Several of the individuals who responded to the Trump women's use of face masks on Instagram Tuesday show support for the Republican incumbent's return to office in content shared to their personal accounts. Like his family members, Trump is rarely seen wearing face masks in public, despite recommendations from health officials across the globe. Even as government officials nationwide imposed state and local mask mandates months into the U.S. COVID-19 outbreak, the president did not use one himself until a July visit to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

When debate moderator Chris Wallace asked Trump if he questions the effectiveness of masks in reducing risks of COVID-19 transmission on Tuesday, the president said he thinks "masks are OK."

"I have a mask right here," he continued, holding up a face covering. "I put a mask on when I think I need it. Tonight, as an example, everybody's had a test and you've had social distancing and all of the things that you have to. But I wear masks when needed."

Newsweek reached out to the Trump campaign for comments but did not receive a reply in time for publication.

Last edited by kramerica.inc on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:38 am

JoeMauer89!

If you are concerned with "truth', why did you write that Trump has never denounced white supremacy? He's done it according to actual journalists no fewer than 509x now.
... :lol: You would not know truth if it bit you on your dumb fat ass Goebbels. He has to be bullyragged by allies into paying it weak lip service every time. Same old same old.

Return to “POLITICS”