All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:54 am Some chatter in the media about how the WH did not disclose the fact that Hicks had tested positive, as they (among other things) sent the Mouth That Roared out to a presser, McEninnie having been in very close proximity to Hicks in recent days...

Developing...

One of the most untrustworthy and reckless administrations in the history of The United States of America. When they don’t care about the safety of people they know and work with, they don’t care about the average American..... but what about Benghazi...
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:53 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:23 am Oddly, with a perspective like that you are no better than the man (and traits) you hate.
If i could die and have the same positive effect on the country, I absolutely would. This isn't about politics or hate. This is about our country being in a horrible place and practical solutions.
Bart wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:27 am This is what is wrong with the political landscape. I wont vote for The President. I don’t agree with his policies but I also would not wish for him to die. When you do you are worse than the policies you espouse to detest. Wishing the president to die soon is some how less appalling than a poster using an offensive word that gets him banned for a month?

Sorry this is just a great example of how fd we are
My post has little to nothing to do with politics. It is all but 100% practical. matter of fact, even better than Trump dying (specifically of corona) is Pence replacing him as the GOP candidate... and winning. For the long-term success of our country, that scenario would be optimal. Second best would be Biden winning. But no one wins if Trump recovers from the virus and then... Trump wins and has 4 years to do whatever he wants with no reelection implications or Biden wins and Trump refuses to accept the loss. This last scenario may be the worst of all. Again, this is not a political perspective. This is practical. I could not care less about politics. I do care about bigotry, corona, the integrity of the US Elections, etc.
you should probably just stop typing for a little while.
runrussellrun

Re: Donald and Melania Test Positive for Coronavirus

Post by runrussellrun »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:57 am Donald and Melania test positive for coronavirus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/politics ... index.html

Best wishes for a fast recovery (I mean that).

DocBarrister
You do?

Why would anyone need a fast recovery from a positive test? Do they have symptoms?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 am Cosmic irony? How about simple hubris:

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1 ... 5610337286
SeaCoaster,

Please do not post anything that Eric Feigl-Ding says as being rational regardless of the validity of it. He is a nutritionist from Harvard, where his own colleagues have gone out of there way to distance themselves from some of the totally batshit stuff he says on an HOURLY basis. He has a clear agenda, to grab a spot on any potential Biden Admin. Lets hope for all our sake, that he does not because he has been quite wrong every step of the way. Again, this is just me pointing out that Feigl-Ding should NEVER ever be attributed as the voice of reason at any point in time. He's in no position to be the voice of reason, even when it comes to this!

JoeMauer89!
runrussellrun

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by runrussellrun »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:37 am
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:02 am
wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:22 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:17 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:09 pm I wonder why Trump is worried?
Have heard reports ranging from she is experiencing symptoms to she is pretty sick (though not sick enough to be hospitalized).

Maybe the seriousness of her symptoms coupled with the fact that he is obviously very close to her is the issue.

I thought the reports that he is “waiting” for test results seemed pretty odd. I thought he got those rapid result tests almost every day. Sounds like they want to give him a more sophisticated test, which would also suggest some level of concern.
if trump has to come off the campaign trail, biden should have to come off, too.
...how would you notice ?

@12:56 am, MSNBC reporting Trump & 1st Lady test + ; going into quarantine.

Hope Hicks = Typhoid Mary or Canary in the Coal Mine ?

I wonder if Pence will pardon Flynn ?

Will this be a HCQ data point ?

Cosmic Irony.

Trial by Fire.
Nothing “Cosmic” about it.

Trump and his staff acted recklessly and stupidly.

DocBarrister
Oh.....we must have missed the same comment where you replaced racist , Virginia Gov. Northramm, for tRump.

OH, whats that DOC? VA gov IS a doctor :lol:

How reckless and stupid, acting so stoopidly. slightly
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:23 am
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:17 am Best case scenario, Trump dies from the virus. in 2020, where bigotry and corona are such big topics, 1- we can't have a president who on national tv will not renounce a white supremacist group. 2- we can't have a president who is so cavalier about corona (and the environment). and 3- maybe most importantly, we need a presidential candidate who will accept a loss if he loses. when this election is over, we cannot have a president who maintains the divisiveness and discord because "the voting was rigged". Best case scenario, Trump dies from the corona virus.
Good news. Pence tested negative.

But that is a sick, weak take.

Oddly, with a perspective like that you are no better than the man (and traits) you hate.
100% agreed, this is a horrible take. The fact that you would even go there is quite sad.

JoeMauer89!
Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:29 am
DocBarrister wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:37 am
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:02 am
wgdsr wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:22 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:17 pm
Have heard reports ranging from she is experiencing symptoms to she is pretty sick (though not sick enough to be hospitalized).

Maybe the seriousness of her symptoms coupled with the fact that he is obviously very close to her is the issue.

I thought the reports that he is “waiting” for test results seemed pretty odd. I thought he got those rapid result tests almost every day. Sounds like they want to give him a more sophisticated test, which would also suggest some level of concern.
if trump has to come off the campaign trail, biden should have to come off, too.
...how would you notice ?

@12:56 am, MSNBC reporting Trump & 1st Lady test + ; going into quarantine.

Hope Hicks = Typhoid Mary or Canary in the Coal Mine ?

I wonder if Pence will pardon Flynn ?

Will this be a HCQ data point ?

Cosmic Irony.

Trial by Fire.
Nothing “Cosmic” about it.

Trump and his staff acted recklessly and stupidly.

DocBarrister
Oh.....we must have missed the same comment where you replaced racist , Virginia Gov. Northramm, for tRump.

OH, whats that DOC? VA gov IS a doctor :lol:

How reckless and stupid, acting so stoopidly. slightly
And like clockwork.....Defending TRUMP is YOUR choice....you could just opt out of commenting.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DocBarrister

Re: Donald and Melania Test Positive for Coronavirus

Post by DocBarrister »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:24 am
DocBarrister wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:57 am Donald and Melania test positive for coronavirus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/politics ... index.html

Best wishes for a fast recovery (I mean that).

DocBarrister
You do?

Why would anyone need a fast recovery from a positive test? Do they have symptoms?
Trump reportedly experienced lethargy and fatigue. However, he is fat and lazy (literally, not figuratively), so ....

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

I feel for the non-political service people that have to attend to the White House and travel activities for a president that doesn’t respect science and others health and well being.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:09 am
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:53 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:23 am Oddly, with a perspective like that you are no better than the man (and traits) you hate.
If i could die and have the same positive effect on the country, I absolutely would. This isn't about politics or hate. This is about our country being in a horrible place and practical solutions.
Bart wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:27 am This is what is wrong with the political landscape. I wont vote for The President. I don’t agree with his policies but I also would not wish for him to die. When you do you are worse than the policies you espouse to detest. Wishing the president to die soon is some how less appalling than a poster using an offensive word that gets him banned for a month?

Sorry this is just a great example of how fd we are
My post has little to nothing to do with politics. It is all but 100% practical. matter of fact, even better than Trump dying (specifically of corona) is Pence replacing him as the GOP candidate... and winning. For the long-term success of our country, that scenario would be optimal. Second best would be Biden winning. But no one wins if Trump recovers from the virus and then... Trump wins and has 4 years to do whatever he wants with no reelection implications or Biden wins and Trump refuses to accept the loss. This last scenario may be the worst of all. Again, this is not a political perspective. This is practical. I could not care less about politics. I do care about bigotry, corona, the integrity of the US Elections, etc.
you should probably just stop typing for a little while.
+1
For everybody's sake, please just stop going down this road. Move on, it's a horrible take no matter what way you spin it. You are being Hypocritical with a CAPITAL H. You should no longer be able to denounce others posts for that matter, after this take...

JoeMauer89!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:29 am
seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 am Cosmic irony? How about simple hubris:

SeaCoaster,

Please do not post anything that Eric Feigl-Ding says as being rational regardless of the validity of it. He is a nutritionist from Harvard, where his own colleagues have gone out of there way to distance themselves from some of the totally batshit stuff he says on an HOURLY basis. He has a clear agenda, to grab a spot on any potential Biden Admin. Lets hope for all our sake, that he does not because he has been quite wrong every step of the way. Again, this is just me pointing out that Feigl-Ding should NEVER ever be attributed as the voice of reason at any point in time. He's in no position to be the voice of reason, even when it comes to this!

JoeMauer89!
Joe, I didn't post anything for the purpose of showing Eric Feigl-Ding content; I posted that for the purpose of showing, nearly in real time, that the President is a moron, a reckless fool, and an incurious turd who still, after all of these months and deaths and with access to the leading figures in epidemiology and public health, doesn't really understand the enemy.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:38 am

SeaCoaster,

JoeMauer89!
Joe, I didn't post anything for the purpose of showing Eric Feigl-Ding content; I posted that for the purpose of showing, nearly in real time, that the President is a moron, a reckless fool, and an incurious turd who still, after all of these months and deaths and with access to the leading figures in epidemiology and public health, doesn't really understand the enemy.
Noted, thanks for clarification... I figured that was the intent
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

RNC Chairperson McDaniel has tested positive for the coronavirus.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Chris Wallace, on Fox News, says Cleveland Clinic staff asked everyone in the debate hall to wear masks. Biden's family did, Trump's family didn't. When clinic staff offered Trump's family masks, the family waved them away.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:38 am

SeaCoaster,

JoeMauer89!
from a thought posted in the twitter feed... how much would it suck if trump had already gotten a vaccine?

then what're we in for?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:48 am RNC Chairperson McDaniel has tested positive for the coronavirus.

DocBarrister
,,, her family as well.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:49 am Chris Wallace, on Fox News, says Cleveland Clinic staff asked everyone in the debate hall to wear masks. Biden's family did, Trump's family didn't. When clinic staff offered Trump's family masks, the family waved them away.
dictionary definition of hubris.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

I thought Hicks left the WH during the first year ?

She sure could be my "top" aide. Only the biggest hands, need apply.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:00 am
I thought Hicks left the WH during the first year ?

She sure could be my "top" aide. Only the biggest hands, need apply.
Vulgar, demeaning, misogynistic post, rrr.

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:23 am
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:17 am Best case scenario, Trump dies from the virus. in 2020, where bigotry and corona are such big topics, 1- we can't have a president who on national tv will not renounce a white supremacist group. 2- we can't have a president who is so cavalier about corona (and the environment). and 3- maybe most importantly, we need a presidential candidate who will accept a loss if he loses. when this election is over, we cannot have a president who maintains the divisiveness and discord because "the voting was rigged". Best case scenario, Trump dies from the corona virus.
Good news. Pence tested negative.
That is good news.

The first lady can't catch a break.....

The timing for this could hardly be worse. Man, I hope this is asymptomatic, and cleared by mid-month for both of them.

2020 can just go to hell. I have no interest in this harming Trump or his wife.

Return to “POLITICS”