2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by 6ftstick »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:33 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:04 pm The media is reprehensible.

Todays White House press briefing

Trumps a White supremacist.

No He's denounced them for years.

Trumps a white supremacist.

I just listed all the times he's denounced them

Trumps a White supremacist.

Americans have to be fed up with this leftist bs.

It’s stunning. Realize however that no Democrat objects to the patently outrageous bias.
Makes me wonder if the DNC's internal polling has them leaking blacks.

Hell they've got coronavirus the economy evil orange man and they're playing the racism card again.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

This is hysterical. REALLY

The alt-right and white nationalist organization Proud Boys has Enrique Tarrio as their AfroCuban president
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:19 pmIs Racism is all you have?
No it most certainly is NOT "all we have"...

How 'bout:

Tax and Bank Fraud
Traitor
Puzzy grabbing misogynist
Wife-cheating womanizer (oops, double-clutched that one)
Serial Liar
Murdering Autocrat Supporter (MBS, KJU)
Failed Businessman (6 bankruptcies)
LIFELONG RACIST and BIGOT

We all know it, everyone is talking about it, and his dead-end followers continue to play dumb about the man.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
ggait

Post by ggait »

What a completely dumb worthless discussion. Vehement yet vacuous.

Since none of you guys have mentioned even one single thing that the GND and/or Biden's plan would or would not do.

Since the discussion is completely content free, you might as well just elevate to a poop throwing contest.

FYI, fact check below. As if anyone cares beyond throwing poop.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/30/politics ... index.html

PS: But if your strategy is to prove that Biden is a demented lib-turd, wouldn't you want to let him talk even just a little bit?
Last edited by ggait on Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:39 pm This is hysterical. REALLY

The alt-right and white nationalist organization Proud Boys has Enrique Tarrio as their AfroCuban president
6ft wouldn't know this, but Roger Stone named this person as one of his "volunteer staff" under oath.

Don't take it from me...look it up.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

ggait wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:46 pm What a completely dumb worthless discussion. Vehement yet vacuous.

Since none of you guys have mentioned even one single thing that the GND and/or Biden's plan would or would not do.

Since the discussion is completely content free, you might as well just elevate to a poop throwing contest.

PS: But if your strategy is to prove that Biden is a demented lib-turd, wouldn't you want to let him talk even just a little bit?
Its more of the ch*t you libs do with language.

We don't say what we say—

Even though we say DEFUND THE POLICE we don't mean DEFUND THE POLICE.

Even though we refer to the GREEN NEW DEAL we don't mean THE Green New Deal.

Even though we say BLACK LIVES MATTER we really mean All Lives Matter sorta.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:46 pm

6ft wouldn't know this, but Roger Stone named this person as one of his "volunteer staff" under oath.

I knew NOTHINGof the PROUD BOYS. NEVER HEARD OF THEM

When I looked it up I found that fact. White supremacists are led by an Afro Cuban.
Last edited by 6ftstick on Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Look who's lecturing us about "taking words literally"! :lol: :lol:

Mama Gump was right.

foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:52 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:46 pm What a completely dumb worthless discussion. Vehement yet vacuous.

When Rs say we hate deficts what we mean is we like to give the borrowed money to the rich.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:19 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:12 pm From the Times today, a former head of the RNC:

“Other Republicans were despairing not just for their party and its prospects in November but for the country after a debate that they felt represented a low point in American political history.

“I was embarrassed, that’s why I shut off,” said Marc Racicot, the former Montana governor and chairman of the Republican National Committee under former President George W. Bush. “I thought it was a degradation.”

Alluding to Mr. Trump’s remarks about the Proud Boys, Mr. Racicot said the president offered comfort to racists that betrayed the moral leadership responsibilities of his office.

He said he knew he could not support Mr. Trump but had recently decided to vote for Mr. Biden.

“It gnawed at my conscience,” Mr. Racicot said, adding of the president: “I’ve concluded that he’s dangerous to the existence of the republic as we know it.”
You all are reprehensible on this topic. Is Racism is all you have?

Time Magazine
BY ZEKE J MILLER AUGUST 14, 2017 12:50 PM EDT

President Donald Trump sharply condemned racist, white supremacist, and neo-Nazi sympathizers on Monday afternoon, after nearly 48 hours of bipartisan criticism over his response to the weekend’s violent clashes in Charlottesville, Va.

“Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups,” Trump said.

In an unsigned statement Sunday morning, a White House official clarified Trump’s initial remarks. “The President said very strongly in his statement yesterday that he condemns all forms of violence, bigotry, and hatred,” the statement said. “Of course that includes white supremacists, KKK Neo-Nazi and all extremist groups. He called for national unity and bringing all Americans together.”

Trump’s comments Monday afternoon followed a meeting with Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Chris Wray, which was added to his schedule Monday morning. The Department of Justice launched a civil rights investigation into Saturday’s violence.
Sorry Skipper McRightwing. I am just reporting the fact -- and it's a fact -- that a former head of the RNC thinks that the President is a sufficient threat to "the existence of the Republic" that he is going to vote for Joe. Jennifer Horn, former head of the GOP in New Hampshire, voting for Biden. Chuck Douglas, former Congressman from New Hampshire, State Supreme Court Justice and delegate to three RNCs, will vote for the Democratic nominee for the first time in his life. Michael Steele, for RNC head, voting for Biden. These turncoats (to the devoted Cult) and patriots (to the people who actually love this country) are newsworthy.

The SS Trump is on a three hour tour, and the Skipper and Gilligan are sinking. There is nothing reprehensible about reporting this out to the world.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:56 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:12 pm From the Times today, a former head of the RNC:

“Other Republicans were despairing not just for their party and its prospects in November but for the country after a debate that they felt represented a low point in American political history.

“I was embarrassed, that’s why I shut off,” said Marc Racicot, the former Montana governor and chairman of the Republican National Committee under former President George W. Bush. “I thought it was a degradation.”

Alluding to Mr. Trump’s remarks about the Proud Boys, Mr. Racicot said the president offered comfort to racists that betrayed the moral leadership responsibilities of his office.

He said he knew he could not support Mr. Trump but had recently decided to vote for Mr. Biden.

“It gnawed at my conscience,” Mr. Racicot said, adding of the president: “I’ve concluded that he’s dangerous to the existence of the republic as we know it.”

Time Magazine

President Donald Trump sharply condemned racist, white supremacist, and neo-Nazi sympathizers on Monday afternoon, after nearly 48 hours of bipartisan criticism over his response to the weekend’s violent clashes in Charlottesville, Va.

“Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups,” Trump said.

In an unsigned statement Sunday morning, a White House official clarified Trump’s initial remarks. “The President said very strongly in his statement yesterday that he condemns all forms of violence, bigotry, and hatred,” the statement said. “Of course that includes white supremacists, KKK Neo-Nazi and all extremist groups. He called for national unity and bringing all Americans together.”

Trump’s comments Monday afternoon followed a meeting with Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Chris Wray, which was added to his schedule Monday morning. The Department of Justice launched a civil rights investigation into Saturday’s violence.
Sorry Skipper McRightwing. I am just reporting the fact -- and it's a fact -- that a former head of the RNC thinks that the President is a sufficient threat to "the existence of the Republic" that he is going to vote for Joe. Jennifer Horn, former head of the GOP in New Hampshire, voting for Biden. Chuck Douglas, former Congressman from New Hampshire, State Supreme Court Justice and delegate to three RNCs, will vote for the Democratic nominee for the first time in his life. Michael Steele, for RNC head, voting for Biden. These turncoats (to the devoted Cult) and patriots (to the people who actually love this country) are newsworthy.

The SS Trump is on a three hour tour, and the Skipper and Gilligan are sinking. There is nothing reprehensible about reporting this out to the world.
Are those the white supremacists led by an afrocuban
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:00 pm
The industry that provides the means to deliver all our goods and services, transportation needs and creature comforts.

Those baztids
That's great! But you're using Pete math, and completely ignoring that every single company in America, like mine, that doesn't game the system......pays taxes, too.

I pay taxes. My employees pay taxes. My suppliers pay taxes. My suppliers employees pay taxes. Our farmers pay taxes. Our wholesalers pay taxes. Our wholesaler's employees pay taxes. And on and on and on....so where's MY tax break? Where's MY subsidy? I. get. nothing.

Stop acting like the business you favor are the only businesses who pay taxes, and "therefore" deserve Federal funding and tax breaks, while my company, and thousand of others get nothing. It's unfair, and I'm sick of both Dems and Republicans inventing fake math to justify it.

Treat all businesses the same. How is that not reasonable?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:52 pm

No worse, I'm sure, than you righties with your "death panels" and other forms of Orwellianism - you thought Obamacare care would kill jobs (it created more jobs) and would kill people but it was your tRUMPcare that did so. In fact, your Republican death panels continue to kill people every day. Your "trickle down" turned out to be trickle up with your wealthy elites profiting while everyone paid. Then you say "get government off your backs" while you applaud government police brutalizing people.

There's plenty more reich wing $Ħ|+ to go around but, as always, you will ignore that truth.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:00 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:56 pm

Time Magazine

Are those the white supremacists led by an afrocuban
Your deflection is oceanic.

"The weather started getting rough,
The tiny hands were tossed....."
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:53 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:46 pm

I knew NOTHINGof the PROUD BOYS. NEVER HEARD OF THEM

When I looked it up I found that fact. White supremacists are led by an Afro Cuban.

6: not one person in America had heard of the Proud Boys before the debate other than some fevered Democratic heads. The coordinated effort is to get suburban women to stop thinking of Antifa, and for blacks to reconsider voting for Trump.

It’s all a sideshow. The easiest marks in America to attach themselves to idiotic fantasies are Democrats, as neatly evidenced here at Fanlax.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:03 pm
The industry that provides the means to deliver all our goods and services, transportation needs and creature comforts.

Those baztids
That's great! But you're using Pete math, and completely ignoring that every single company in America, like mine, that doesn't game the system......pays taxes, too.

I pay taxes. My employees pay taxes. My suppliers pay taxes. My suppliers employees pay taxes. Our farmers pay taxes. Our wholesalers pay taxes. Our wholesaler's employees pay taxes. And on and on and on....so where's MY tax break? Where's MY subsidy? I. get. nothing.

Stop acting like the business you favor are the only businesses who pay taxes, and "therefore" deserve Federal funding and tax breaks, while my company, and thousand of others get nothing. It's unfair, and I'm sick of both Dems and Republicans inventing fake math to justify it.

Excuse me I was responding to this:

the problem, as you very well know, is that the "other side"-----oil, gas, coal----are stealing as much taxpayer money as they can get their greedy little hands on.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Senate Republicans just blocked a unanimous vote on a resolution condemning white supremacy. It passed the House unanimously. They said that after 9 months of the legislation languishing that the committees of jurisdiction needed to look at it and consider their “equities.”

Vote them all out.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:03 pm

Those baztids

You don’t want to treat all companies the same. You’re a Green New Deal fangirl.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kismet wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:08 pm Senate Republicans just blocked a unanimous vote on a resolution condemning white supremacy. It passed the House unanimously. They said that after 9 months of the legislation languishing that the committees of jurisdiction needed to look at it and consider their “equities.”

Vote them all out.

More sideshow.

The easy marks of the Democratic Party to parrot the sideshow is telling.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:09 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:08 pm Senate Republicans just blocked a unanimous vote on a resolution condemning white supremacy. It passed the House unanimously. They said that after 9 months of the legislation languishing that the committees of jurisdiction needed to look at it and consider their “equities.”

Vote them all out.

More sideshow.

The easy marks of the Democratic Party to parrot the sideshow is telling.
Yeah, tell that to all of the House Republicans (198 to be exact) who voted for the same resolution. :oops:

Return to “POLITICS”