2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by Peter Brown »

Well this doesn’t exactly square with the previous narrative of ‘he barricaded himself’ and ‘was suicidal’.

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1 ... 18049?s=21

I’ve lived in Florida for a while. Broward county is super corrupt. The cops spearing of Parscale as he’s shirtless and cooperating should make any sensible human being wonder what was actually going on here.

I suspect we are about to learn a ton more. Watch the video before your predictably dumb Orange Man Bad posts.

This appears to be a very unusual scene.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:21 pm Word is that the “hairstylist” whose fees Trump deducted is actually a taxidermist.
You know what's way worse than Trump's $70,000 hair styling? AOC spending $250 of her own money to splurge on a nice haircut and color for her birthday.

Why aren't you moran Dems talking about that?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:33 pm
njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:21 pm Word is that the “hairstylist” whose fees Trump deducted is actually a taxidermist.
You know what's way worse than Trump's $70,000 hair styling? AOC spending $250 of her own money to splurge on a nice haircut and color for her birthday.
women get ridiculously ripped off for haircuts. and highlights. it's inequality by definition.

there will be a movement on this one day.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:39 pm
women get ridiculously ripped off for haircuts. and highlights. it's inequality by definition.

there will be a movement on this one day.
And dry cleaning
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:22 pm Well this doesn’t exactly square with the previous narrative of ‘he barricaded himself’ and ‘was suicidal’.

I’ve lived in Florida for a while. Broward county is super corrupt. The cops spearing of Parscale as he’s shirtless and cooperating should make any sensible human being wonder what was actually going on here.

I suspect we are about to learn a ton more. Watch the video before your predictably dumb Orange Man Bad posts.

Pete, for once I agree with you. I thought the blind takedown was excessive. As a 67-year-old man, the first thing I thought was if someone took me down like that, I’d likely have cracked my head on the pavement. Though Parscale is much younger, he could have as well. They should’ve simply told him to put his hands over his head. Then frisked him and cuffed him.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:22 pm Well this doesn’t exactly square with the previous narrative of ‘he barricaded himself’ and ‘was suicidal’.

Certainly seems excessive from this snippet. Maybe the cops would justify because Brad was drunk, had a load of guns in the house, and (according to the wife) he had hit her. 911 call from the wife talks about guns, gun play, Brad shooting himself, hearing a shot, ranting/raving etc. etc. etc. The usual fog of situation cluster.

But, you know, this kind of stuff happens a lot. Just not that often to white guys.

Brad is lucky as compared to many...
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:27 pm

Pete, for once I agree with you. I thought the blind takedown was excessive. As a 67-year-old man, the first thing I thought was if someone took me down like that, I’d likely have cracked my head on the pavement. Though Parscale is much younger, he could have as well. They should’ve simply told him to put his hands over his head. Then frisked him and cuffed him.

He got Baker Acted for that?!??! It's not necessarily about the cop's violence (though that should make you raise your eyebrows), but about how he got placed on an involuntary psych hold when his actions are totally composed. 72 long hours and you can even be kept longer if the psychiatrists say you're not well...hmmmm.

None of you boys know municipal corruption quite like Miami-Dade and Broward, total 3rd world entities run solely by (you guessed it) Democrats. Scott Israel was the latest beyond-crooked Sheriff of Broward. It's hard to convey to outsiders just how atrocious these two counties are...you can get the powers to do anything to anyone there with an exchange of cash.

I don't know what transpired before this video, but 8 cops with a few AR's fully drawn, the one camera perfectly positioned on Parscale, Parscale fully cooperating, no shirt just shorts, calm, measured, even tones in his voice, one cop spears him with no provocation...something is not adding up other than perhaps the obvious.

It'll be interesting to hear Brad when he is released, IF HE"S RELEASED. Strange. This could go a hundred ways. Intuitively I do not trust Broward County, but if you want to go conspiratorial on me, Trump had this happen...
njbill

Post by njbill »

Isn’t he being held because his wife said he threatened to commit suicide? Not following the case as closely as perhaps you are, Pete, but I think that generally buys you a ticket into the psych ward for a few days.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:45 pm

Certainly seems excessive from this snippet. Maybe the cops would justify because Brad was drunk, had a load of guns in the house, and (according to the wife) he had hit her. 911 call from the wife talks about guns, gun play, Brad shooting himself, hearing a shot, ranting/raving etc. etc. etc. The usual fog of situation cluster.

But, you know, this kind of stuff happens a lot. Just not that often to white guys.

Brad is lucky as compared to many...
Agreed, with both njbill and ggait.

Brad was 'lucky' by comparison but, man, the police sure seem out of line with that take down. Did he refuse to put his hands over his head? It's not as if he had someplace to hide a weapon! Sheesh, a little patience.

No wonder things go so wrong.

Only caveat would be if there was some preceding altercation between Parscale and the police that led to this actually not being as 'impatient' as it looks. But it sure looks not ok.

If there's clear evidence of likely spousal abuse and he's been acting strangely, talking about suicide, lots of guns, then sure, time for a psych ward trip. Heck of a lot better than lock-up.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Yes, can you imagine the nerve of a woman paying on her hair the equivalent of 1/3 of what a billionaire pays in annual federal taxes? Sheesh!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:03 pm Isn’t he being held because his wife said he threatened to commit suicide? Not following the case as closely as perhaps you are, Pete, but I think that generally buys you a ticket into the psych ward for a few days.

The initial press releases (which came out way too fast) were that he was "barricaded in the house with weapons" and was "threatening to kill himself".

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020 ... ce-called/

This thing reeks. This guy is not 'suicidal' by any stretch.

That one cop's actions simply make me more skeptical about the whole thing.

There's an even longer video here; initially he's sitting on his porch, unarmed naturally, apparently waiting for the cops to arrive.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/stat ... 74240?s=20

This is not Baker Act material (we see Baker Act cases everywhere in Florida)l...someone was behind this.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Yes, can you imagine the nerve of a woman paying on her hair the equivalent of 1/3 of what a billionaire pays in annual federal taxes? Sheesh!
I think, Holmes, we are not talking about it because we have wives and daughters and know better. But sure, it is definitely a counterpoise to the $750.00 tax bill, Don Jr.'s substance problem, the diversion of huge dollars into Trump owned and operated enterprises, and the greasing of Trump's orange face and back with Dictator Dollars. MAGA!!
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

i'll wait for the florida man article to come out to render an opinion.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:11 pm
njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:03 pm Isn’t he being held because his wife said he threatened to commit suicide? Not following the case as closely as perhaps you are, Pete, but I think that generally buys you a ticket into the psych ward for a few days.

The initial press releases (which came out way too fast) were that he was "barricaded in the house with weapons" and was "threatening to kill himself".

There's an even longer video here; initially he's sitting on his porch, unarmed naturally, apparently waiting for the cops to arrive.

This is not Baker Act material (we see Baker Act cases everywhere in Florida)l...someone was behind this.
Very possible that the wife made up a story and she's "behind this" but equally possible that he's been an abusive, suicidal drunk and went off on her again, precipitating her call. His being on the porch with a beer awaiting the police means only that he knew they were coming and had the sense to not resist, or the drunken hubris to think he was going to talk them out of arresting him.

But here's a question, who told the press that Parscale had "barricaded himself"...that's darn fishy.

Makes a ton of sense to ask these questions. However, the conspiracy against Parscale as politically motivated is pretty darn farfetched. Far more likely that this was a domestic dispute situation and time will tell what really went down.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:21 pm

Very possible that the wife made up a story and she's "behind this" but equally possible that he's been an abusive, suicidal drunk and went off on her again, precipitating her call. His being on the porch with a beer awaiting the police means only that he knew they were coming and had the sense to not resist, or the drunken hubris to think he was going to talk them out of arresting him.

But here's a question, who told the press that Parscale had "barricaded himself"...that's darn fishy.

Makes a ton of sense to ask these questions. However, the conspiracy against Parscale as politically motivated is pretty darn farfetched. Far more likely that this was a domestic dispute situation and time will tell what really went down.

Man, this is getting weirder by the second!

911 call released...it was not the wife who called, it was a realtor who just happened to be nearby!

And listen to it, it sounds completely forced; among a billion other things they get wrong, they misidentify what Parscale is wearing (kind of hard when it's just shorts). The 'wife' eventually is put on speakerphone. The wife doesn't even say he's going to kill himself, just that he was cocking a gun and 'ranting and raving about something'...he!!!, I've done that!

According to the wife on speaker phone, she was not attacked nor threatened; how did news get the idea that he was barricaded and threatening to kill himself?! Who called them and told them that within minutes of the cops being there?

The realtor conveniently tells the wife 'has he been hurting you' in a clear and loud audible...omg. :lol:

This thing stinks to high heaven.

https://twitter.com/TAPSTRIMEDIA/status ... 70402?s=20

He's gonna be Hillary'ed in the psych ward. Someone wanted him to die via police bullets.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Who knows what happened exactly.

But I'd expect to that Brad will in the future have an increased affinity for BLM/Defund the Police.

It is exactly the kind of stuff that happens to black folks all too often. Brad's quite lucky to walk away from that incident alive and relatively unscathed.

That isn't a political conspiracy. Just bad policing. While lots of bad policing is racist, not all of it is.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:25 pm

911 call released...it was not the wife who called, it was a realtor who just happened to be nearby!

And listen to it, it sounds completely forced; among a billion other things they get wrong, they misidentify what Parscale is wearing (kind of hard when it's just shorts). The 'wife' eventually is put on speakerphone. The wife doesn't even say he's going to kill himself, just that he was cocking a gun and 'ranting and raving about something'...he!!!, I've done that!

According to the wife on speaker phone, she was not attacked nor threatened; how did news get the idea that he was barricaded and threatening to kill himself?! Who called them and told them that within minutes of the cops being there?

The realtor conveniently tells the wife 'has he been hurting you' in a clear and loud audible...omg. :lol:

He's gonna be Hillary'ed in the psych ward. Someone wanted him to die via police bullets.
lol. this could be the farthest-off-the-radar conspiracy ever!
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

But according to the cop on the scene, the wife had bruises...

Parscale seemed intoxicated, so I can understand the takedown as a matter of safety in case of trouble. But it is harsh to see, for sure.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:59 pm

lol. this could be the farthest-off-the-radar conspiracy ever!
Naaahhh I am waiting for someone else to weigh in.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”