2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by Peter Brown »

I'm surprised (by that I mean I am absolute NOT surprised) that no one here has mentioned the not-shocking revelations that Ilhan Omar and staff have been outed in a vote harvesting scheme.

Videos and everything.

Quiet as church mice on mainstream media.

Shocking! :lol:

I thought there was never any systemic voting fraud!

Where is MD to excuse these ignorant Somalian refugees who don't know any better! :lol:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-v ... minnesota/

"Just today we got 300 for Jamal Osman,” says Mohamed, aka KingLiban1, in the video. “I have 300 ballots in my car right now . . .

“Numbers don’t lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentee ballots. . . . Look, all these are for Jamal Osman,” he says, displaying the white envelopes.

“Money is the king in this world . . . and a campaign is driven by money.”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:21 pm They see the massive crowds coming out for Trump rallies
Massive crowds?

You mean the couple of hundred people sitting on temporary bleachers on tarmacs?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:36 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:21 pm They see the massive crowds coming out for Trump rallies
Massive crowds?

You mean the couple of hundred people sitting on temporary bleachers on tarmacs?
Crowd size. Still. Plus ca change...
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:36 pm
Massive crowds?

Don't believe your lying eyes. Believe my leftist spin?

How bigs the crowd in Joes basement.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

The Babylon Bee

Biden Campaign Warns That For Debate Biden Will Need A Mask That Completely Conceals His Face And He Might Sound Different
QSYzskfU.jpeg
QSYzskfU.jpeg (55.62 KiB) Viewed 960 times
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:08 pm In 2018, the top 1% of U.S. earners paid roughly 37% of all federal income taxes.
:lol: So what?

Do you not understand what that means? You seem to think that that means they're taxed at a really high rate. Nope. That's not what that means. What that number means, is that the 1% are using tax advantages to keep them at the top.

Are you REALLY that far gone that you're told that Trump paid $750 in taxes on hundreds of millions in revenue....and you're HAPPY to hear that news?

How many times do you need to hear Warren Buffet telling us that his secretary paid a higher percentage of her income then he did before you realize that YOU are paying Trump, Bezos, and Buffet's taxes for them?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:05 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:08 pm In 2018, the top 1% of U.S. earners paid roughly 37% of all federal income taxes.
:lol: So what?

Do you not understand what that means? You seem to think that that means they're taxed at a really high rate. Nope. That's not what that means. What that number means, is that the 1% are using tax advantages to keep them at the top.

Are you REALLY that far gone that you're told that Trump paid $750 in taxes on hundreds of millions in revenue....and you're HAPPY to hear that news?

How many times do you need to hear Warren Buffet telling us that his secretary paid a higher percentage of her income then he did before you realize that YOU are paying Trump, Bezos, and Buffet's taxes for them?
Can I see your tax return.

I don't believe anything the times will print between now and Nov. 3.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:13 pm Can I see your tax return.
No. ;) I'm telling you the truth. I'm a partner in an LLC. That means I pay full freight income tax on my salary. And on top of that, the business pays taxes for things like licenses, fire inspections, and a massive bill for all the equipment we have on site.

Then there's all the excise taxes we pay at the Federal level, as well as in every State.

Which means, obviously, you've found a tax unicorn-----I'm confident that I'm taxed at a higher rate relative to income than 99.9% of the population.

Oh, the pride that is mine, right? :lol: ;)
6ftstick wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:13 pm I don't believe anything the times will print between now and Nov. 3.
:lol: Denial. That's your only out left...so you're going to take it.

You know doggone well that the piece is accurate, and that Trump BRAGS about tax loopholes. BTW-----I'm sure every deduction he took was legal. I'm not quibbling about that.

But FFS man, you should be LIVID at this news. But Trump's little R protects him from any scrutiny from you, right? ;)

Remember that $750 Trump paid come this April, when you see all your money head to DC. You're CHEERING for that, and it escapes me as to why.... ;)
ggait

Post by ggait »

Back in 2011-2012, folks were outraged that Romney was only paying 14% (!!!!!!) on his large income. And Mitt was complaining about the 47% who paid no federal income taxes and were moochers.

Seems like such a long time ago and such a quaint little dust up. Imagine a wealthy presidential candidate showing us his taxes....

Trump (a moocher like the welfare mothers) will do that to you.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:19 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:13 pm Can I see your tax return.
No. ;) I'm telling you the truth. I'm a partner in an LLC. That means I pay full freight income tax on my salary. And on top of that, the business pays taxes for things like licenses, fire inspections, and a massive bill for all the equipment we have on site.

Then there's all the excise taxes we pay at the Federal level, as well as in every State.

Which means, obviously, you've found a tax unicorn-----I'm confident that I'm taxed at a higher rate relative to income than 99.9% of the population.

Oh, the pride that is mine, right? :lol: ;)
6ftstick wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:13 pm I don't believe anything the times will print between now and Nov. 3.
:lol: Denial. That's your only out left...so you're going to take it.

You know doggone well that the piece is accurate, and that Trump BRAGS about tax loopholes. BTW-----I'm sure every deduction he took was legal. I'm not quibbling about that.

But FFS man, you should be LIVID at this news. But Trump's little R protects him from any scrutiny from you, right? ;)

Remember that $750 Trump paid come this April, when you see all your money head to DC. You're CHEERING for that, and it escapes me as to why.... ;)
He will ask how much more can he pay to help out Donald!
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

ggait wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:31 pm
Back in 2011-2012, folks were outraged that Romney was only paying 14% (!!!!!!) on his large income. And Mitt was complaining about the 47% who paid no federal income taxes and were moochers.

Seems like such a long time ago and such a quaint little dust up. Imagine a wealthy presidential candidate showing us his taxes....

and people say we haven't been progressing as a nation.
njbill

Post by njbill »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:02 pm The Babylon Bee

Biden Campaign Warns That For Debate Biden Will Need A Mask That Completely Conceals His Face And He Might Sound Different

QSYzskfU.jpeg
Trump better hope that the voice does not sound suspiciously like Elizabeth Warren’s. If it does, they will need to take him out in a body bag.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Seems like such a long time ago and such a quaint little dust up.
Moreover-----do you remember the Paul Ryan brag about simplifying the tax code, fitting your taxes on a single sheet, and eliminating all those 1er loopholes and deductions?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Whew. Good one.

Odd, they kept the part where multinational corporations and the 1% get a massive cut.....and threw out the loopholes and deductions. Gee whiz, they "forgot" to do that, right?

a fan

Post by a fan »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:58 pm

and people say we haven't been progressing as a nation.
:lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Word is that the “hairstylist” whose fees Trump deducted is actually a taxidermist.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:21 pm Word is that the “hairstylist” whose fees Trump deducted is actually a taxidermist.
:lol:
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:12 am
njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:58 am
wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:36 am
njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:33 am Wanna bet Jeff Bezos pays more than $750 or $0 in personal taxes?
wanna bet he's worth more and makes more than donald? and sells more stock in his company every year? and that it constitutes 95-99.8% of his income?
That’s a different issue. You tried to justify the fact that Trump pays nothing in taxes by analogizing to Amazon.

I responded that that is not a good analogy. You have to compare what each paid individually.

I don’t know what Bezos’ sources of personal income are, but I am willing to bet he paid a lot more in taxes than Trump.
we'll agree to disagree. considering neither of us know the ins and outs, my left field guess is trump is a lot closer to = to amazon than trump is = to bezos.

a guess... trump lives as an expense to his companies. that's how he's lived the high life. did he declare a salary? gains on ownership sold that were offset by losses on ownership cap gains?

they're very likely different animals. and i didn't justify anything. that's what you read in. i don't like that possible outcome any more than you do. the minions pay.

whenever trump decided to run for public office, he shoulda told his cpas to give himself a couple mill in income so when this ultimately broke, it'd look like he was paying more than 99% of america. his hubris let him down. or he just couldn't bear sending money to uncle sam.
While the Trumpists maintain how charitable he his to donate his presidential salary to a different federal agency every quarter. What a beneficent guy!
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:24 pm A good comp for Trump

https://therealdeal.com/2017/08/28/rela ... -case/amp/
i doubt the data center carried the trump brand.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:24 pm A good comp for Trump

https://therealdeal.com/2017/08/28/rela ... -case/amp/
i doubt the data center carried the trump brand.
It had gold plated security fences.....classy.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”