2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by seacoaster »

This is the 2020 Election thread.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:52 pm Another:

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/09/25/d ... ssion=true

Excerpt:

“In the summer of 1976, I was 14 years old and new to Colorado, my father took command of the Western Region’s National Guard. I enrolled in the brand-new Smoky Hill High School on what was then the far eastern boundary of Aurora. As a military brat, I was accustomed to moving around and not putting down roots — but as readers will know well, Colorado has a way of pulling on your heart and it became home. It remains so as my family spends as much time as possible in our Dillon residence.

Upon graduating from Cornell University, I joined the intelligence community as an analyst during President Ronald Reagan’s increasing investments in defense — a buildup that culminated in the collapse of the Soviet Union by the end of the decade. In my nearly four decades of service, I had the privilege of serving under six presidents — four Republican and two Democrat. The constant across all of those administrations was the oath I took to “protect and defend” the Constitution against “all enemies — foreign and domestic.”

I know what it takes to succeed at the highest levels of our government — intellectual curiosity, the strength of moral purpose and a commitment to selfless service. Broadly speaking, I can personally attest that Americans were very well served by those they elected to fill critical national security positions.

There is one important exception to that statement — our current president.

I have briefed him up close — and I have seen and felt the effect of his faults on our nation’s security. Out of respect for the confidential nature of Oval Office conversations, I will not provide details. Suffice to say that the person you see presiding over COVID-19 press conferences is the same one in the privacy of his office. He has little patience for facts or data that do not comport with his personal world view. Thus, the conversations are erratic and less than fully thoughtful.”

Sound like a guy you’d want to support?
Very good post coaster. It get scary when the people who know trump and have interacted with him on this level come away with the same conclusions. Some pretty respected republican conservatives have been turned off by his attitude. Maybe he thinks running the country is just a longer episode of the apprentice. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:40 pm This is the 2020 Election thread.
i think it's going to someone pulling on social security!! maxed!!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:16 pm

Excerpt:

“In the summer of 1976, I was 14 years old and new to Colorado, my father took command of the Western Region’s National Guard. I enrolled in the brand-new Smoky Hill High School on what was then the far eastern boundary of Aurora. As a military brat, I was accustomed to moving around and not putting down roots — but as readers will know well, Colorado has a way of pulling on your heart and it became home. It remains so as my family spends as much time as possible in our Dillon residence.

Upon graduating from Cornell University, I joined the intelligence community as an analyst during President Ronald Reagan’s increasing investments in defense — a buildup that culminated in the collapse of the Soviet Union by the end of the decade. In my nearly four decades of service, I had the privilege of serving under six presidents — four Republican and two Democrat. The constant across all of those administrations was the oath I took to “protect and defend” the Constitution against “all enemies — foreign and domestic.”

I know what it takes to succeed at the highest levels of our government — intellectual curiosity, the strength of moral purpose and a commitment to selfless service. Broadly speaking, I can personally attest that Americans were very well served by those they elected to fill critical national security positions.

I have briefed him up close — and I have seen and felt the effect of his faults on our nation’s security. Out of respect for the confidential nature of Oval Office conversations, I will not provide details. Suffice to say that the person you see presiding over COVID-19 press conferences is the same one in the privacy of his office. He has little patience for facts or data that do not comport with his personal world view. Thus, the conversations are erratic and less than fully thoughtful.”

Very good post coaster. It get scary when the people who know trump and have interacted with him on this level come away with the same conclusions. Some pretty respected republican conservatives have been turned off by his attitude. Maybe he thinks running the country is just a longer episode of the apprentice. :roll:

Like with anyone in life, you take the bad with the good.

The bad of Trump is he's not a very good human being; and occasionally, like this guy who wrote the article, that stinks because Trump shouldn't alienate decent people.

The good is he hacks off all the right people.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Excerpt:

The bad of Trump is he's not a very good human being; and occasionally, like this guy who wrote the article, that stinks because Trump shouldn't alienate decent people.

Something is wrong when he keeps hacking off the people that are on his side. I don't get it. You remember the praise he heaped on Gen Mattis. Now he speaks of him in a terribly disrespectful manner. Gen Mattis does not deserve to be talked down to in that manner. If trump has nothing good to say about his own people that he throws to the curb, he should not say anything at all. Very dumb and will never play well with America's veterans. It does not play very well with this old soldier.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Excerpt:

Something is wrong when he keeps hacking off the people that are on his side. I don't get it. You remember the praise he heaped on Gen Mattis. Now he speaks of him in a terribly disrespectful manner. Gen Mattis does not deserve to be talked down to in that manner. If trump has nothing good to say about his own people that he throws to the curb, he should not say anything at all. Very dumb and will never play well with America's veterans. It does not play very well with this old soldier.

We all agree. His mouth earns him enemies he doesn't even need to make. It's his actions that I focus on, not his words.

And for actions, Trump's opponent plays 'footsie' with Antifa and BLM as they rampage through American cities. Kamala is out here raising money to bail out rapists and murderers, after previously asking judges to keep marijuana users in prison past their sentences because their labor was cheap!

It's always a choice.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Trump just said "the path to the American dream has always been education"

"School choice is the civil rights issue of our time."

He!! yeah!!!!! He gets it!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Excerpt:

We all agree. His mouth earns him enemies he doesn't even need to make. It's his actions that I focus on, not his words.

And for actions, Trump's opponent plays 'footsie' with Antifa and BLM as they rampage through American cities. Kamala is out here raising money to bail out rapists and murderers, after previously asking judges to keep marijuana users in prison past their sentences because their labor was cheap!

It's always a choice.
IMO it is a problem for trump when he treats his own people as bad as he treats his opponents. He has burned bridges with some very good people who apparently made the mistake of giving him advice he disagreed with. You either expect and demand honesty from your own people or you hire a bunch of kiss arses that tell you what you want to hear.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:46 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Excerpt:

It's always a choice.
IMO it is a problem for trump when he treats his own people as bad as he treats his opponents. He has burned bridges with some very good people who apparently made the mistake of giving him advice he disagreed with. You either expect and demand honesty from your own people or you hire a bunch of kiss arses that tell you what you want to hear.

I’m not disagreeing. He’s not a good guy; his mouth is his worst enemy. I also despise leftism which causes much greater harm.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Excerpt:

For some people here, that would be a resounding YES!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ardilla secreta wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:09 pm

Excerpt:

For some people here, that would be a resounding YES!

If he puts forth solid conservative judges as he has, you swallow the bad stuff. Conservative scotus judges are what keeps this country intact.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:04 am Right, I am going to just believe this. :lol: :lol: Nothing suspicious about this press release and story. Smells like a republican dirty trick.
Oh those terrible cheating democrats. :lol: :lol: Turns out it was a poorly trained temp worker who mistakenly tossed the ballots, who was let go a week ago. But of course the republiCON DOJ made a press release that should have never been made. The county press release that explains the situation claim they were not aware that the ballots were cast for Trump until the FBI press release!!! This was pure and simple improper partisan DOJ behavior.

This is so obvious an attempt by the republiCONs to make the argument that there is all kinds of mail in ballot fraud going on, specifically in Pennsylvania. They were military ballots, only 9 of them, 7 for Trump and there was no chance that the ballots were not going to be counted assuming they followed all the rules for submission of ballots. A number of days worth of trash searched and only 9 found, not hundreds, not thousands, etc., as being spun by the rightwing scumbag press and their followers.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:35 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:04 am Right, I am going to just believe this. :lol: :lol: Nothing suspicious about this press release and story. Smells like a republican dirty trick.
Oh those terrible cheating democrats. :lol: :lol: Turns out it was a poorly trained temp worker who mistakenly tossed the ballots, who was let go a week ago. But of course the republiCON DOJ made a press release that should have never been made. The county press release that explains the situation claim they were not aware that the ballots were cast for Trump until the FBI press release!!! This was pure and simple improper partisan DOJ behavior.

This is so obvious an attempt by the republiCONs to make the argument that there is all kinds of mail in ballot fraud going on, specifically in Pennsylvania. They were military ballots, only 9 of them, 7 for Trump and there was no chance that the ballots were not going to be counted assuming they followed all the rules for submission of ballots. A number of days worth of trash searched and only 9 found, not hundreds, not thousands, etc., as being spun by the rightwing scumbag press and their followers.

In Philadelphia, voter turnout in 20 of the wards was 97 percent and greater. That is 97 percent of the bloated voter rolls that probably include dead people. Zombies are in these days, and in Philadelphia, they vote.

In 59 Philadelphia precincts, Mitt Romney received no votes. Zero. If you total up just those precincts, Obama won with over 19,000 votes to nothing for Romney.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2012/11/ ... ladelphia/
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

And Barr briefed Trump on the effort _before_ the weird releases started. Clearly an attempt to use the mechanisms of power in the DOJ to put a heavy thumb on the scale, that really seems to be getting exposed for exactly what it is.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Biden calls military "Stupid Bastards"

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:00 pm

In Philadelphia, voter turnout in 20 of the wards was 97 percent and greater. That is 97 percent of the bloated voter rolls that probably include dead people. Zombies are in these days, and in Philadelphia, they vote.

In 59 Philadelphia precincts, Mitt Romney received no votes. Zero. If you total up just those precincts, Obama won with over 19,000 votes to nothing for Romney.

Pete, people are saying this temp worker was a Trump operative who pulled this stunt to try to stir up trouble. Seems to have Roger Stone's fingerprints all over it.

And just how did the info about the ballots being cast for Trump leak out? Pretty obvious.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:18 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Pete, people are saying this temp worker was a Trump operative who pulled this stunt to try to stir up trouble. Seems to have Roger Stone's fingerprints all over it.

And just how did the info about the ballots being cast for Trump leak out? Pretty obvious.

It’s only 9 votes. True. Not worried about a tiny county polling precinct. That will happen everywhere and it will add up nationally, but still not the big worry. Most poll workers are Democrats and will discard military ballots since they go about 80-20 R to D. I accept that fraud, as bad as it is.

I’m more worried about inner city voting fraud like my link. Now those are huge numbers.

Republicans have always started each national election behind due to inner city voting fraud. Historically there’s been no way to audit this. Still isn’t. But Trump is ruffling feathers because he’s threatening to send in observers.

Buckle up.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:12 pm Biden calls military "Stupid Bastards"

The whole entire military?

Also, why are they cheering and laughing and why did it cut off immediately? Could you post the full video?

His son earned the Legion of Merit and a Bronze Star. While Biden has his own issues, I trust him about a million times more on military matters than a family who has not had a single member serve and has a ton of brass speaking out against them.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Interesting story. Looks like the smart money is placing their bet. Betting on socialists, communists, anarchist, baby killers, anti-American, etc., etc. JUST NOT SCUMBAG REPUBLICANS. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”