2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:31 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:24 am Ok, that crossed a line, RRR.

TLD's son had a tremendous college lacrosse experience, top player, and a great education.

You're out of line.
I don't think he meant it that way. I assumed that he knows that I know how folks exaggerate.
You are exceedingly generous.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

TLD's son had a tremendous college lacrosse experience, top player, and a great education.

You're out of line.
I don't think he meant it that way. I assumed that he knows that I know how folks exaggerate.
This little exchange kind of sums up exactly what I am talking about. Arrogant , contextless baffoons chiming in when they think little.

I am talking about people embellisioning their athletic status, saying they are being recruited by this, or that, "top" college. Back when we played, it happened. It happens today. And TLD, thru his son's experience, knows exactly of what I am talking about. Think, before you spew your arrogance.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:37 am

You're out of line.
This little exchange kind of sums up exactly what I am talking about. Arrogant , contextless baffoons chiming in when they think little.

I am talking about people embellisioning their athletic status, saying they are being recruited by this, or that, "top" college. Back when we played, it happened. It happens today. And TLD, thru his son's experience, knows exactly of what I am talking about. Think, before you spew your arrogance.
I can't link a photo of my buddy that was recruited heavily until it fell off for him at the end. It is a photo from Five Star Basketball Camp.....WGDSR may have been in the photo too! What's funny is another friend from my town didn't make his HS basketball team as a freshman or sophomore in High School. Transferred to a different school as a Junior and made it. He was one of the best players in the state as a senior, if not the best. You saw him in Michael Jordan's Last Dance documentary. I missed playing against John Paxson in HS by a year or two. He ripped one of my older teammates ( who played in the league for 4 or 5 years) and new a-hole in the state tournament. Paxson was good. His older brother was better. My teammate was in the Knick front office for a few years. I talked to him a month ago..... he is going to arrange a meeting for my son and a prominent guy in NYC whose name you are likely to know soon.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:51 am

You're out of line.

I can't link a photo of my buddy that was recruited heavily until it fell off for him at the end. It is a photo from Five Star Basketball Camp.....WGDSR may have been in the photo too! What's funny is another friend from my town didn't make his HS basketball team as a freshman or sophomore in High School. Transferred to a different school as a Junior and made it. He was one of the best players in the state as a senior, if not the best. You saw him in Michael Jordan's Last Dance documentary. I missed playing against John Paxson in HS by a year or two. He ripped one of my older teammates ( who played in the league for 4 or 5 years) and new a-hole in the state tournament. Paxson was good. His older brother was better. My teammate was in the Knick front office for a few years. I talked to him a month ago..... he is going to arrange a meeting for my son and a prominent guy in NYC whose name you are likely to know soon.
get a chuckle at guys who think they "know talent".......and then present stories that belie that knowledge of talent.

so many crumbs to choose from. If he was better, what NBA team did Paxson's "better", older brother play for? Why do I feel like I am in a Bruce Springsteen video :D
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:56 am

You're out of line.

get a chuckle at guys who think they "know talent".......and then present stories that belie that knowledge of talent.

so many crumbs to choose from. If he was better, what NBA team did Paxson's "better", older brother play for? Why do I feel like I am in a Bruce Springsteen video :D
The Portland Trail Blazers. A bad back did him in. He was one of the top players at his position in the league at his peak.

https://www.blazersedge.com/2020/5/17/2 ... -paxson-15

Man he was good.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:07 am
You're like the toddler who sticks her fingers in her ears & cries " Na Na Na", I don't want to hear it.
Nope. I'm like the Mensa toddler who saw you stick YOUR fingers in his ears with all the unethical stuff TeamTrump did, and is still doing.....and don't care about that.

And then try and hold anyone who was mean to Trump to a far, far higher standard.....and then pretending like you're not the world's biggest hypocrite when you do this.

You earned this. Every bit of your Deep State. You earned it, by looking the other way at horrible, unethical behavior when your President does it.

Enjoy! :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:05 am
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:07 am
You're like the toddler who sticks her fingers in her ears & cries " Na Na Na", I don't want to hear it.
Nope. I'm like the Mensa toddler who saw you stick YOUR fingers in his ears with all the unethical stuff TeamTrump did, and is still doing.....and don't care about that.

And then try and hold anyone who was mean to Trump to a far, far higher standard.....and then pretending like you're not the world's biggest hypocrite when you do this.

You earned this. Every bit of your Deep State. You earned it, by looking the other way at horrible, unethical behavior when your President does it.

Enjoy! :lol:
fing.......geezbus....years and years and years of this. Sad, you used to offer something. Guess ,with your sales tax is a one trick pony, even though you are firmly in the TAATS camp...you won't support it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:13 am fing.......geezbus....years and years and years of this. Sad, you used to offer something.
:lol: So I call him out for wanting good governance from Dems, while waving through bad governance by Rs......

And you think that I'm the problem here? I'm literally telling him that TAATS----your literal byline here, RRR.

As for me? I'd prefer that BOTH the FBI and Team Trump act ethically. But that's not what Old Salt is asking for....he wants Trump to do what he pleases with his "so what, that's not illegal", while holding the FBI and DoJ to a higher standard.

And because I mock this, you think I"m the problem?

:lol: Okie dokie.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:17 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:13 am fing.......geezbus....years and years and years of this. Sad, you used to offer something.
:lol: So I call him out for wanting good governance from Dems, while waving through bad governance by Rs......

And you think that I'm the problem here? I'm literally telling him that TAATS----your literal byline here, RRR.

As for me? I'd prefer that BOTH the FBI and Team Trump act ethically. But that's not what Old Salt is asking for....he wants Trump to do what he pleases with his "so what, that's not illegal", while holding the FBI and DoJ to a higher standard.

sad......the problem is you have been doing the same thing FOR YEARS. get it? savvy ?

Also, I noticed you remarked NOTHING about the 9th circuits ruling in early September. You know, the one discussed at length here on gossip groupie .

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25T3CK

NOPE....you didn't chime in. Not once.

I prefer the FBI to NOT break the law. ZERO comments about this. Only me. Sums up the seriousness of this place.

Does the new Congressional bill, preventing POTUSA's from beneffitting from office (assuming financially) have wording that prevents that POST-Presidency, too? It IS not as if the BUSH foundation , also, doesn't get House of Saud funds and has a bigger "endowment" than the Clintons. The new bill will prevent donations from policy benefactors, during that POTUSA's presidential run?

sure it does......
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:30 am

sad......the problem is you have been doing the same thing FOR YEARS. get it? savvy ?

Also, I noticed you remarked NOTHING about the 9th circuits ruling in early September. You know, the one discussed at length here on gossip groupie .

I prefer the FBI to NOT break the law. ZERO comments about this. Only me. Sums up the seriousness of this place.

Does the new Congressional bill, preventing POTUSA's from beneffitting from office (assuming financially) have wording that prevents that POST-Presidency, too? It IS not as if the BUSH foundation , also, doesn't get House of Saud funds and has a bigger "endowment" than the Clintons. The new bill will prevent donations from policy benefactors, during that POTUSA's presidential run?

sure it does......
Will the espionage charges be dropped?
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:34 am

sure it does......
Gee, I didn't know he was charged with anything. Who charged Snowden, and with what crime?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

sure it does......

Snowden, Julian Assange, and Reality Winter should all be granted blanket pardons.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:39 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:34 am

sure it does......
Gee, I didn't know he was charged with anything. Who charged Snowden, and with what crime?
I don’t know. All I followed was him giving his stuff to wiki leaks and being protected by the Russians. If he didn’t break any laws, he should be free to move on with his life.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:01 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:56 am

You're out of line.

The Portland Trail Blazers. A bad back did him in. He was one of the top players at his position in the league at his peak.

https://www.blazersedge.com/2020/5/17/2 ... -paxson-15

Man he was good.
he could frickin shoot. that era had it seemed so many good mid range shooters. like lights out. he was one of the best. weird how coaches didn't tap that for 3s back then. he could've ave 22-26 for years. didn't fit the offenses.

paxson, like miller, havlichek and hamilton.. drove defenders crazy and tired chasing only to get hung up.

i don't think fatty followed hoops much back then if he doesn't know jim paxson. even his ghost with the celtics.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

guess this guy can't be sardonic, like tld :roll:

Of course I know he played for the Celtics. Begged my older sister to keep on dating that guy.....front row seats ...awesomer.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Yes. Consistent. Just like your TAATs. Which you have been throwing around for years. Is that sad too? Or are all the rest of us bad, and you're sparkle-awesome? ;)

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:30 am https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25T3CK

:lol: Riiiight.

You were around at the Water Cooler for the reinforcement of the Patriot Act, Fatty. Remember what I said about these EXACT programs?

I commented on this, oh, about ten years ago, when there was actual time to keep things like what Snowden exposed from happening in the first place.

And then commented again when they voted to keep the Patriot Act again just a few months ago.

And mocked Republicans----and Corporate Dems----when they feigned anger when they found out the these same FISA programs were abused to, in their view, be mean to Trump.

Sorry pal, I already condemned this stuff. Years ago. You gonna give me credit for this? Or continue to pretend like this stuff doesn't bother me?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:53 am

Yes. Consistent. Just like your TAATs. Which you have been throwing around for years. Is that sad too? Or are all the rest of us bad, and you're sparkle-awesome? ;)

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:30 am https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25T3CK

:lol: Riiiight.

You were around at the Water Cooler for the reinforcement of the Patriot Act, Fatty. Remember what I said about these EXACT programs?

I commented on this, oh, about ten years ago, when there was actual time to keep things like what Snowden exposed from happening in the first place.

And then commented again when they voted to keep the Patriot Act again just a few months ago.

And mocked Republicans----and Corporate Dems----when they feigned anger when they found out the these same FISA programs were abused to, in their view, be mean to Trump.

Sorry pal, I already condemned this stuff. Years ago. You gonna give me credit for this? Or continue to pretend like this stuff doesn't bother me?
more "whataboutism". For a philosopher, you lack principles.

You didn't chime in on FANLAx...on this website. You didnt' chime in on the 9th district ruling, in early September of this year. savy.

fatty has, not once, posted on this website, so let it go.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:48 am guess this guy can't be sardonic, like tld :roll:

Of course I know he played for the Celtics. Begged my older sister to keep on dating that guy.....front row seats ...awesomer.
ha! you know the decipher ring is still tough to decode on ya sometimes, (edit: whoops... ) russell. who's russell? clue?

sardonic-ness on tld's hoops days wouldn't be where i'd go, but have at it.

post pics of your sis in the day (with her permission, of course).
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:58 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:48 am guess this guy can't be sardonic, like tld :roll:

ha! you know the decipher ring is still tough to decode on ya sometimes, fatty.

sardonic-ness on tld's hoops days wouldn't be where i'd go, but have at it.

post pics of your sis in the day (with her permission, of course).
oh.....you giving TLD a pass :o

what is the percentage of his posts being "sardonic", or outright silly trolls? 85% 90%
Typical Lax Dad

Chris Herron was excellent too.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”