2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by jhu72 »

The best election season AD so far.

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:36 pm The GOP sure does love the folks who serve in the military. It brings a tear to my eye.
These work for bone spurs:

“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

What a great guy Trump is. He promised tonight to give all Medicare recipients $200 prescription drug cards a few weeks before the election. Maybe I will vote for the POS. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:58 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:36 pm The GOP sure does love the folks who serve in the military. It brings a tear to my eye.
These work for bone spurs:
Republicans: People who get shot down are losers
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:14 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:47 am
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:24 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:40 pm
Jim Malone wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:52 pm What a frenchy fuqua cluster buck!

Russians help Trump to election with multi media platform hacks and posts.

Russian billionaire wife of former Moscow Mayor pays Hunter Biden a couple of million dollars.

Is there a difference between seeking influence and paying for it?

Might as well run Putin's choice of Russian American citizen as third party Red Party candidate to put against Green Party one since it seems there is no one to vote for!
Turns out the actual collusion was between Hunter and the Russians.
Biden had to know this stuff about Hunter would come out. Obama tried to warn him.
After all his family's been through, I can't believe he's putting them through this.
They should have just taken their millions & slithered away.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate ... isma-probe

The Senate committees also revealed in the report that they obtained records from the U.S. Treasury Department, which “show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals.”

The committees stated that they received records that Hunter Biden “sent thousands of dollars” to individuals who have “either been involved in transactions consistent with possible human trafficking; an association with the adult entertainment industry; or potential association with prostitution.”

“Some recipients of those funds are Ukrainian or Russian citizens,” the report states, adding that “the records note that it is a documented fact that Hunter Biden has sent funds to non-resident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine.”

“The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring,’” the report stated.

Meanwhile, the report states that Senate investigators found millions of dollars in “questionable financial transactions” between Hunter Biden and his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow as well as individuals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

According to the report, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden, Rosemont Seneca Thornton, “received $3.5 million in a wire transfer” from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of the Russian capital.

The report goes further and alleges that not just Hunter Biden but other members of the Biden family “were involved in a vast financial network that connected them to foreign nationals and foreign governments across the globe.”

In one instance, the report stated that Hunter Biden “opened a bank account” with a Chinese national linked to China’s communist government, which “financed a $100,000 global spending spree” for the former vice president’s brother, James Biden, and his wife, Sara Biden.
What ever the elected democrats accuse you of doing, you can rest assured, it is exactly what they are doing.
That's great. Can any of you remember what the problem is here fellas?

You told us....screamed at us....... "so what, that's not illegal".....with the idea that only Trump is a POS. Dems couldn't possibly be corrupt, and Trump is an anomaly. Right? Whoops.

Happy? Because you ASKED for more corruption fellas. Frankly? I hope BIden and his family puts Trump's to shame, and takes billions from Russians.

"So what? That's not illegal".

And I hope Biden wins, and fires anyone and everyone who dares to investigate him. Should be fun.
Blah, blah, blah. Histrionics.
How many US Treasury Suspicious Activity Reports on Trump &/or family did Mueller or Congressional committees report out ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:48 pm How many US Treasury Suspicious Activity Reports on Trump &/or family did Mueller or Congressional committees report out ?
Blah, blah, blah------the answer to your question is: no one cares.

And YOU taught them not to care. Happy? :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:57 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:48 pm How many US Treasury Suspicious Activity Reports on Trump &/or family did Mueller or Congressional committees report out ?

I cared enough to wait to find out what really happened & what didn't. I waded through thousands of conspiracy words from PMM & Louise Mensch.

Just because Mueller, Schiff & Nadler could not prove the accusations against Trump & Family does not mean that no one cares about this stuff.

You're like the toddler who sticks her fingers in her ears & cries " Na Na Na", I don't want to hear it.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Russians trying to hack and leak again?

Interesting that the Russians have apparently hung a Facebook page claiming to be posted by Antifa.
Other targets included US antifascists, or "Antifa," which one page — that Facebook said was maintained by associates of Russian intelligence — portrayed as a movement that believes the United States "was founded on white supremacy, and therefore needs to be destroyed."
Similar CBS story
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Right, I am going to just believe this. :lol: :lol: Nothing suspicious about this press release and story. Smells like a republican dirty trick.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Really, What could possibly go wrong?

Comon Man!

HARRISBURG - On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.
Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Our inquiry remains ongoing and we expect later today to share our up to date findings with officials in Luzerne County. It is the vital duty of government to ensure that every properly cast vote is counted.

Theres 3100 counties in the US!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:35 am Really, What could possibly go wrong?

Comon Man!

HARRISBURG - On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.
Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Our inquiry remains ongoing and we expect later today to share our up to date findings with officials in Luzerne County. It is the vital duty of government to ensure that every properly cast vote is counted.

Voter fraud does not happen 6ft, look the other way.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:35 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:24 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:12 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:54 pm PB cannot read again - there is nothing in his linked press release to support any notion of a crime - just that an investigation is occurring, and they have secured the cooperation of the officials from the election office.

Normally this would not even be in a press release but the currently politicized DOJ is trying to yank the chains of gullible suckers like PB.
Press release is GONE from the DOJ website!

(Oh - and they were PRIMARY ballots in question...)

Try again, skippy. They had to revise the wording since 2 of the 9 had been resealed.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/re ... il-ballots

We all know the deal here, everyone does. Most elections officials are mildly to morbidly obese Democrats who have never had their work audited. That is now changing. Many will cause similar fraud this year and most will get away with it. What goes around comes around though, and post mortem on 2020, enterprising journalists not held captive by the DNC will find out some fairly interesting cases of fraud and eventually, we will have an absolute honest-to-goodness voting system where Democrats can not rig elections. You guys always overreach, always, and when you overreach, technology will find its way to prevent you from doing the same things you have done for the last 50 years. Retina eye scans, whatever it takes...technology will eventually beat Democrats into giving up on voting fraud.
Wrong again (you and the DOJ - who should not be publicizing this openly without all the facts) - the issue is that PA state law REQUIRES ballots to be discarded if they are not first placed into a secrecy envelope before placing them in the mailing envelope. Election officials want to have that overriden, but no luck so far.

Would not want to violate the law, huh?
Would not want

Red: we all know what Democrats want and that is definitely not an honest election. Sell your bs to someone else; no one is buying here.

If you guys could get an open ended election with no dates, you'd be perfectly happy with that. As it is, you fight the very few rules we do have. We get it; It's the only way you win (illegal immigrant voting, no audits, open date voting, unsupervised polls, uncontrolled ballot delivery, etc...). You can not win an honest election. Just embrace it and stop pu@@yfooting around the obvious; that would be so much more refreshing than having to come on here every day and roll my eyes.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:02 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:12 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:07 pm Who watches this show? Hunter Biden, facts ....please ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F09dS9AkKM
It’s not illegal.
yet.....other threads describes a "new" bill ......making it so ?? :roll:
Yep. I remember you being all over Trump’s Russian conflicts!
👍
:roll: ......it IS as if I am the only one that understands what TAATS means :roll:

Again, what Russian conflicts YOU feel exist, but have NEVER provided any proof of ILLEGALITY ?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:36 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:02 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:12 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:07 pm Who watches this show? Hunter Biden, facts ....please ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F09dS9AkKM
It’s not illegal.
yet.....other threads describes a "new" bill ......making it so ?? :roll:
Yep. I remember you being all over Trump’s Russian conflicts!
👍
:roll: ......it IS as if I am the only one that understands what TAATS means :roll:

Again, what Russian conflicts YOU feel exist, but have NEVER provided any proof of ILLEGALITY ?
I have been saying, with Hunter, the same thing. It ain’t illegal.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:07 am

I cared enough to wait to find out what really happened & what didn't. I waded through thousands of conspiracy words from PMM & Louise Mensch.

Just because Mueller, Schiff & Nadler could not prove the accusations against Trump & Family does not mean that no one cares about this stuff.

You're like the toddler who sticks her fingers in her ears & cries " Na Na Na", I don't want to hear it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:50 am

Comon Man!

So, a more fulsome reporting, read through all of it.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/24/91663392 ... pa-ballots

Let's be clear, this is NOT the sort of fraud that is being claimed by Trumpists and FoxNation, OAN, the Russians, etc as widespread 'rigging' of the election, the notion that millions of ballots will be sent in by non-voters, false identities, foreigners, etc.

Rather, this appears to be merely an error of confusion between different types of envelopes, and quite likely was not an attempt to discard ballots of one candidate but not the other.

"Workers, he wrote, explained that the envelopes used for mail ballot requests were so similar to the ones used for returned mail ballots that they believed they would miss requests if they preserved all the envelopes unopened."

The error was found and reported, and is being rightfully investigated to be sure nothing actually nefarious had occurred. As it should be.

Twisting this as more in order to sow doubt in the integrity of the American election process feeds Putin's aims.

Listen to FBI Director Wray.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:41 am
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:07 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He got $3.5 million from the wife of Moscows mayor. Nothing to see there. Move on.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:44 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:50 am

Comon Man!

So, a more fulsome reporting, read through all of it.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/24/91663392 ... pa-ballots

Let's be clear, this is NOT the sort of fraud that is being claimed by Trumpists and FoxNation, OAN, the Russians, etc as widespread 'rigging' of the election, the notion that millions of ballots will be sent in by non-voters, false identities, foreigners, etc.

Rather, this appears to be merely an error of confusion between different types of envelopes, and quite likely was not an attempt to discard ballots of one candidate but not the other.

"Workers, he wrote, explained that the envelopes used for mail ballot requests were so similar to the ones used for returned mail ballots that they believed they would miss requests if they preserved all the envelopes unopened."

The error was found and reported, and is being rightfully investigated to be sure nothing actually nefarious had occurred. As it should be.

Twisting this as more in order to sow doubt in the integrity of the American election process feeds Putin's aims.

Listen to FBI Director Wray.

“the error” :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So predictable it hurts.

Return to “POLITICS”