Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:49 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:58 am So, a fan thinks even though it's a Democrat doing the attempted murder and causing mayhem
Attempted murder? BFD. And Pete thinks that all those Republican cops SUCCEEDING at murdering black people for no reason is going to help his Republican cause.

;)

"All those cops"? Wow, that sounds like a ton!

Could you tell me again how many police killed an unarmed black person in the last 12 months?

And yet, this guy shot at some cops and was arrested peacefully....I'd have thought he' be shot on sight, no? a fan says its a 'all those Republican cops' implying a ton (I'm starting to think he might be a partisan!)

Louisville.png
Louisville.png (56.5 KiB) Viewed 368 times
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:27 am America, guns, vigilantes... [video]

https://twitter.com/JesseDamiani/status ... 8269631488
Nice! People protecting their city after the police are told to stand down by the mayor. No thieving, looting, starting fires, throwing urine on people and destroying property!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:54 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:58 am So, a fan thinks even though it's a Democrat doing the attempted murder and causing mayhem
Attempted murder? BFD. And Pete thinks that all those Republican cops SUCCEEDING at murdering black people for no reason is going to help his Republican cause.

;)

Could you tell me again how many police killed an unarmed black person in the last 12 months?

And yet, this guy shot at some cops and was arrested peacefully....I'd have thought he' be shot on sight, no? a fan says its a 'all those Republican cops' implying a ton (I'm starting to think he might be a partisan!)

Louisville.png
You REALLY don't notice when you're being made fun of, do you? :lol:

These aren't all Republicans.

These aren't all Democrats-----you clearly don't know any actual far lefties, Pete. The far left HATES Biden, for example. Harris, too.

Half of America doesn't vote, Pete. Your constant need to put all the evil on the world on the letter D is juvenile, and silly.

You're a REALLY bad troll....you understand that no one here is buying your act, right?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:59 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:54 pm

;)

Louisville.png
You REALLY don't notice when you're being made fun of, do you? :lol:

These aren't all Republicans.

These aren't all Democrats-----you clearly don't know any actual far lefties, Pete. The far left HATES Biden, for example. Harris, too.

Half of America doesn't vote, Pete. Your constant need to put all the evil on the world on the letter D is juvenile, and silly.

You're a REALLY bad troll....you understand that no one here is buying your act, right?

a fan.jpg
a fan.jpg (72.99 KiB) Viewed 362 times
a fan

Post by a fan »

Riiiiiiight.

You're ENTIRE world revolves around little D's and R's, Pete.

If you eliminated those parties, and had to discuss actual policies and ideas? You'd be lost.

Hope you have a fine end to your week, though! ;)
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Nice! People protecting their city after the police are told to stand down by the mayor. No thieving, looting, starting fires, throwing urine on people and destroying property!
Like the wild west...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
old salt

Post by old salt »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:10 am
njbill wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:08 am Pete, if you don’t like the way things are going in Trump’s America, especially all the violence that is occurring on his watch (some of which he is fomenting), vote him out of office.

I guarantee you things will be a lot more peaceful under a Biden presidency.

So if I pay the demand you’re extorting from me and my countrymen, you’ll agree to stop rioting?

Do I have that correctly?
That's exactly what he's saying. It's the DNC's strategy.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:59 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:08 am Pete, if you don’t like the way things are going in Trump’s America, especially all the violence that is occurring on his watch (some of which he is fomenting), vote him out of office.

So if I pay the demand you’re extorting from me and my countrymen, you’ll agree to stop rioting?

Which of course, means the Trump's strategy is.......

Allow the violence, do nothing about our obvious policing issues in some police precincts so that the violence will continue, because it gets him votes. Ask Pete, that's what he thinks.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:08 am Oh look, attempted murder of a cop in Seattle; weirdly you can't find the video in any MSM website or channel!

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 32904?s=20

Seattle: Antifa rioters assault a cop who was knocked to the ground from his bicycle. A person then uses a metal bat to strike him on the head. This is in the middle of the former “CHAZ.”
It's irresponsible to put police in that position -- expecting them to maintain order, protect property, protect protesters & keep the streets open -- on bicycles with only pepper spray to defend themselves.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Allow the violence, do nothing about our obvious policing issues in some police precincts so that the violence will continue, because it gets him votes. Ask Pete, that's what he thinks.
Stop playing dumb. Trump has limited policing authority in the states & you know it. Barr is using every Fed tool available.
What more can Trump do to get state & local leaders to maintain order ? He's sending in the Feds where he can, making it ez for Governors to activate & being in NG troops from other states, He's even threatening to withhold DoJ grant $$$.

The only additional thing Trump can do is invoke the Insurrection Act, impose martial law, Federalize the National Guard & send in the Feds & military to maintain order, ....just weeks before a national ekection.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:35 pm

We were talking about whether the shooter was a Democrat. I referenced the chronology of media idiocy misleading their lemmings about whether Antifa existed. Same idiocy that will say this shooter is a Republican.

You’re a fan of ‘right wingers are doin’ da violence i swears!’ What part of the Republican Party does this guy belong to?

AAE90FB0-F735-45AA-848F-1A4D0E48E1F1.jpeg

He was arrested for the shooting of the two cops last night in Louisville. Republicans sure are sneaky!

By the way, you can still contribute to his bail fund like kamala asks you to.

Petey you live in a dream world of your own creation. Your suggestion that anyone here claimed the shooter was a member of your party is something you dreamed up.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:14 pm

You can't tie dems to an Antifa organization, because it does not exist! It is an ideology (according to the current REPUBLICAN FBI director)!! There are small left wing organizations committing the violence, along with some relatively small right wing organizations. Goebbels and his social media anarchists are trying to advance their agenda - anarchy.

Antifa openly attacks ALL political parties. But Petey Brainwave can't understand that even though the point has been proven here dozens of times.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:16 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Like the wild west...
Trump - Pence 2020!
MAGA by VFTA
4 Mo’ Years!!
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:18 pm

Stop playing dumb.
You first.

You're still pretending that the real problem is rioting, rather than what led to the peaceful protests (and yep, the wankers who burn stuff).
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:47 pm

Stop playing dumb.
You first.

You're still pretending that the real problem is rioting, rather than what led to the peaceful protests (and yep, the wankers who burn stuff).
I've long understood the problem. Rioting is not the solution. Crime is going to continue. The police are still going to have to make arrests.
The perception is being perpetuated that it's optional to comply when being detained by the police. This just makes an already difficult task even more challenging & the prospects for rational police reform less likely. The result is unarmed police being struck by baseball bats or set on fire. That's not effective police reform.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Stop playing dumb.
You first.

He is not playing
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:58 pm I've long understood the problem. Rioting is not the solution. Crime is going to continue. The police are still going to have to make arrests.
The perception is being perpetuated that it's optional to comply when being detained by the police. This just makes an already difficult task even more challenging & the prospects for rational police reform less likely. The result is unarmed police being struck by baseball bats or set on fire. That's not effective police reform.
All Trump, who has already worked with BLM, has to do is bring them in----or hell, ignore BLM, and bring in community leaders from Minneapolis etc., and hash out reforms.

He does that? Things will settle down.

He's not doing that. And we both know why. So does Pete Brown. It plays.

Instead? Our national leader is telling the reasonable people that he doesn't give a *hit about these obvious problems. Or worse, that he doesn't believe that (snicker) there's a problem with governance in these Dem-led cities with unionized police departments. That's certainly the FoxNation message: FoxNation is telling their fellow Americans that they think it's impossible that there are poorly managed cities in America.

Did you get that? FoxNation thinks it's impossible that there are poorly managed cities in America, and the peaceful protesters are obviously insane, everything is fine. :roll:

No one thinks that rioting is the solution, despite the childish strawman. The fires in particular scare the *hit out of every American who isn't insane.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Stop playing dumb.
You first.

So the "real problem" is, uhhh, what? As crime has increased, police killings of criminals has decreased. You sure musta been upset in the 80's!

Crime Stats.jpg
Crime Stats.jpg (75.75 KiB) Viewed 309 times

(Actually we know Democrat leaders aren't upset by the deflating statistics above; all they care about is exciting guys like a fan into believing unicorns...superb marketing by Democratic leaders and media by the way, they've got real-life grown adults such as a fan believing fairy tales)
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:17 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:58 pm I've long understood the problem. Rioting is not the solution. Crime is going to continue. The police are still going to have to make arrests.
All Trump, who has already worked with BLM, has to do is bring them in----or hell, ignore BLM, and bring in community leaders from Minneapolis etc., and hash out reforms.

He does that? Things will settle down.

He's not doing that. And we both know why. So does Pete Brown. It plays.

Instead? Our national leader is telling the reasonable people that he doesn't give a *hit about these obvious problems. Or worse, that he doesn't believe that (snicker) there's a problem with governance in these Dem-led cities with unionized police departments. That's certainly the FoxNation message: FoxNation is telling their fellow Americans that they think it's impossible that there are poorly managed cities in America.

Did you get that? FoxNation thinks it's impossible that there are poorly managed cities in America, and the peaceful protesters are obviously insane, everything is fine. :roll:

No one thinks that rioting is the solution, despite the childish strawman. The fires in particular scare the *hit out of every American who isn't insane.
Trump should not have to hold a WH kumabya therapy circle of (D) Mayors & Governors to tell them how to do their jobs. They wouldn't come.

Obama didn't do that. He had Holder's DoJ investigate, sue them, & extort consent decrees.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:17 pm (Actually we know Democrat leaders aren't upset by the deflating statistics above; all they care about is exciting guys like a fan into believing unicorns...superb marketing by Democratic leaders and media by the way, they've got real-life grown adults such as a fan believing fairy tales)
Ah Pete. Still pretending you don't get it, are we?

Why are you quoting national stats? We have a national police force I don't know about that pulls people over for speeding?

Can a police officer in Minneapolis shoot a guy in Rochester, NY? No, right? So then what good does it do to pretend that if there's a policing problem in Minneapolis ...then that obviously means that the Rochester police is poorly managed, too? :roll:

But yes, Pete. I'm with you. These Democrat-led cities like Minneapolis are running perfectly, don't change a thing. Vote Democrat, and don't examine any potential problems.

You're really on a roll here with your logic this week, Pete!!

Return to “POLITICS”