Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Orange Duce

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Another unhinged, racist rant:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 7274536961

Second term? Are you out of your f@cking minds?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:49 am Another unhinged, racist rant:

How is that clip racist? He says ‘virtually nobody under 18 is affected by Covid’. Ummmmm, did DocB take over your account?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:21 am

How is that clip racist? He says ‘virtually nobody under 18 is affected by Covid’. Ummmmm, did DocB take over your account?
not actually his quote, PB...try getting it accurate.

I'm not sure why seacoaster called it "racist", though his comments about DNA almost certainly were, so perhaps that was what was being referenced in his "rant".

Or maybe that the 200,000+ who have died are "virtually nobody" because he thinks this is really just black and brown folks and old people about to die anyway? the black and brown being unspoken, but taken in context of the DNA racism?

So..."virtually nobody"...except that he's also (on tape, privately) said that it affects young people...it's the plague...and indeed it affects young and old, with and without underlying conditions...

On its face, though, I don't see the specific comments about "virtually nobody" as necessarily "racist" but it's indeed ridiculously false and grossly insensitive...but this the CULT, so all good, right?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

We know who is is, but many uneducated Americans sure don't...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:03 am

I'm not sure why seacoaster called it "racist", though his comments about DNA almost certainly were, so perhaps that was what was being referenced in his "rant".

Or maybe that the 200,000+ who have died are "virtually nobody" because he thinks this is really just black and brown folks and old people about to die anyway? the black and brown being unspoken, but taken in context of the DNA racism?

So..."virtually nobody"...except that he's also (on tape, privately) said that it affects young people...it's the plague...and indeed it affects young and old, with and without underlying conditions...

On its face, though, I don't see the specific comments about "virtually nobody" as necessarily "racist" but it's indeed ridiculously false and grossly insensitive...but this the CULT, so all good, right?

"Now we know it. It affects elderly people with heart problems and other problems. That's what it really affects. You know, In some states nobody knows (anyone who is positive) below the age of 18, like nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows. Take your hat off to the young because they have a he!! of an immune system. But it affects virtually nobody (under the age of 18). It's an amazing thing. By the way, open your schools, everybody open your schools".

I've added the minimal parenthenticals because anyone with half a brain and not a dishonest partisan knows exactly where his train of thought was, since he was on a dedicated rant about schools.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:26 am

"Now we know it. It affects elderly people with heart problems and other problems. That's what it really affects. You know, In some states nobody knows (anyone who is positive) below the age of 18, like nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows. Take your hat off to the young because they have a he!! of an immune system. But it affects virtually nobody (under the age of 18). It's an amazing thing. By the way, open your schools, everybody open your schools".

I've added the minimal parenthenticals because anyone with half a brain and not a dishonest partisan knows exactly where his train of thought was, since he was on a dedicated rant about schools.
Nope, wrong again. I've bolded what you edited out. Each phrase being demonstrably false.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects. That’s it. You know, in some states, thousands of people, nobody young. Below the age of 18, like, nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows. You look — take your hat off to the young, because they have a hell of an immune system. But it affects virtually nobody. It’s an amazing thing. By the way, open your schools, everybody. Open your schools.

BTW, there are 500,000 known positives in the under 18 population.

He's simply spewing lies to "downplay" the impact of the virus, despite knowing that at least 200k have died so far, that young people under 18 do get and spread the virus, some die, and lots of those who are not elderly get it and die, including some with no underlying health conditions. He knows all that...yet tells these lies and the crowd eats it up.

He says about schools, "By the way"...it wasn't the point of his rant...We can argue about whether school reopening are good policy or not, or under what circumstances school reopening make sense, but lies destroy the viability of a credible argument.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:02 am

Nope, wrong again. I've bolded what you edited out. Each phrase being demonstrably false.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects. That’s it. You know, in some states, thousands of people, nobody young. Below the age of 18, like, nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows. You look — take your hat off to the young, because they have a hell of an immune system. But it affects virtually nobody. It’s an amazing thing. By the way, open your schools, everybody. Open your schools.

He's simply spewing lies to "downplay" the impact of the virus, despite knowing that at least 200k have died so far, that young people under 18 do get and spread the virus, some die, and lots of those who are not elderly get it and die, including some with no underlying health conditions. He knows all that...yet tells these lies and the crowd eats it up.

He says about schools, "By the way"...it wasn't the point of his rant...We can argue about whether school reopening are good policy or not, or under what circumstances school reopening make sense, but lies destroy the viability of a credible argument.

How do those words change anything about what he was saying? What? I make light of your TDS, but seriously man, you need to sometimes come down from that cloud and realize what your posts sound like, which is a perma-TDS spin on literally anything.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Sorry, you had to scroll down through the wasteland of Trump's comments, to this "Save Suburbia from Cory Booker" dog whistle clip:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1308203301503148034

Again, engaging PB is like trying to train someone else's recalcitrant dog. Over 6.500 posts of nothing. Just boycott.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

BYE DON T.jpg
BYE DON T.jpg (163.66 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
Typical Lax Dad

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:14 am We know who is is, but many uneducated Americans sure don't...

The 45th President of The United States of America 🇺🇸
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 am

How do those words change anything about what he was saying? What? I make light of your TDS, but seriously man, you need to sometimes come down from that cloud and realize what your posts sound like, which is a perma-TDS spin on literally anything.
“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects. That’s it."

Nope, both factually wrong. Elderly do NOT need to have a heart problem or other disease factor. Nor do non-elderly. Other factors increase risk, for sure, but a specific co-morbidity is not required for a bad outcome. That said, the percentage of Americans with other risk factors is very high, so to make it sound like "that's it" would be nothing to care about is downright crazy.

But hey, must be my TDS. :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:13 pm

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects. That’s it."

Nope, both factually wrong. Elderly do NOT need to have a heart problem or other disease factor. Nor do non-elderly. Other factors increase risk, for sure, but a specific co-morbidity is not required for a bad outcome. That said, the percentage of Americans with other risk factors is very high, so to make it sound like "that's it" would be nothing to care about is downright crazy.

34 million Americans have type 2 diabetes.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:52 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:13 pm

34 million Americans have type 2 diabetes.
And 121 million Americans have some form of heart disease.

There's a fair amount of overlap between these... but "that's it"...
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

There's no question that Trump has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. There's no question that people with a NPD and psychopaths share innumerable traits. A lack if empathy is just one. And, for some reason, people aren't so bothered by this.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/psychopath-in-chief
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

I am reading John Colville’s diaries of the Second World War, and his time as Churchill’s private secretary. I am getting the impression that the President is no Churchill generally, and no Churchill in respect to advising and helping the nation through a potentially mortal crisis. Kayleigh probably disagrees.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

The Young Prince Eric had a needle stuck in him today by a New York State court, deflating his ego and belief that he is too important to be interviewed by the court before the election. He has now been instructed that he needs to pick a date no later than Oct 7. Two weeks. Poor Prince. :roll:
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

In our lifetime, has there ever been a more openly hated POTUS?

https://twitter.com/TomNamako/status/13 ... 6690524160
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “POLITICS”