2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by Peter Brown »

As you watch videos of screeching Democrat radicals demand you conform to their sloganeering, or else: take a break and read this chilling piece. its worth it. This article describes our American Democrats to a tee, except it’s about Russia 1905-1010. (gg)

https://t.co/usKTKjjWlP?amp=1

The Kadet Party (precursor to Communists) declared that the party did not regard terrorists as criminals at all, but as saints and martyrs. Think BLM.

Lawyers, teachers, doctors, and engineers (think: tech titans), but even industrialists and bank directors raised money for the terrorists. Doing so signaled advanced opinion and good manners. A quote attributed to Lenin—“When we are ready to kill the capitalists, they will sell us the rope”—would have been more accurately rendered as: “They will buy us the rope and hire us to use it on them.” Think: MDLax.

Soldiers who are brave under fire cower before progressive opinion. For a long time, Vorotyntsev cannot bring himself to voice counterarguments, “and he despised himself for it. . . . It was a contagious disease—there was no resisting it if you came too close.” Think: big city Democrat mayors and police chiefs.

Unless an ‘intelligent’ was wealthy or, like Lenin, could become a professional revolutionary living at his party’s expense, he had to work, but as a matter of honor he did not take his profession seriously. Think: elitist Democrats who don’t value hard work.

At the extreme, an intelligent followed the prescripts of Sergei Nechaev’s “Catechism of a Revolutionary” and “severed all ties with the civic order,” renouncing family and even his own name. Think: Portland and Seattle Antifa.

The bells ring loud here, folks. One party has gone to war with ‘America‘. The weakest among us have joined. I said before and I’ll repeat it: if you’re a Democrat today, in less than 8 years you’ll burn the American flag...willingly.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:13 pm The bells ring loud here, folks. One party has gone to war with ‘America‘. The weakest among us have joined. I said before and I’ll repeat it: if you’re a Democrat today, in less than 8 years you’ll burn the American flag...willingly.
Oh no!!! Not burning of our magic government flag, Pete!

What happens if I burn a flag? Does American disappear? Does an angel lose his wings?

:lol:

Is there ANYTHING you're not scared of, Pete? Because the more you post, the more you sound like a pro-government totalitarian who's really, really upset that your fellow Americans don't just do as Trump tells them to do.

You one of those guys who thinks we should FORCE citizens to sing a magic song?

You sound identical to the scared Americans of the 1960's, who couldn't believe that their fellow Americans might (gasp) question their government leaders....and ask horrible, horrible questions like: what the firetruck are we doing fighting a war in Vietnam?

Question our government and the way they govern!?!? You can't do that, Pete! This is Republican America, where you do what TrumpyPants tells you to do, or you turn into stone!!

Have no fear, Pete. The Republican party and their magical little R will save you!!!!

:lol: :lol: ;)
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:30 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:13 pm The bells ring loud here, folks. One party has gone to war with ‘America‘. The weakest among us have joined. I said before and I’ll repeat it: if you’re a Democrat today, in less than 8 years you’ll burn the American flag...willingly.

What happens if I burn a flag? Does American disappear? Does an angel lose his wings?

Is there ANYTHING you're not scared of, Pete? Because the more you post, the more you sound like a pro-government totalitarian who's really, really upset that your fellow Americans don't just do as Trump tells them to do.

You sound identical to the scared Americans of the 1960's, who couldn't believe that their fellow Americans might (gasp) question their government leaders....and ask horrible, horrible questions like: what the firetruck are we doing fighting a war in Vietnam?

Question our government and the way they govern!?!? You can't do that, Pete! This is Republican America, where you do what TrumpyPants tells you to do, or you turn into stone!!

Have no fear, Pete. The Republican party and their magical little R will save you!!!!

By not reading that article, or recognizing the author’s warnings about Democrats here, you make his point far better than he could hope.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:11 pm

By not reading that article, or recognizing the author’s warnings about Democrats here, you make his point far better than he could hope.
Such utter bullsh!t. Your conclusion does NOT follow from any evident process. You are making the assumption that the author's warnings are necessary to be believed, which is only an opinion, and not necessarily supported by any obvious facts, except in your fevered mind.

But you are so far down the path of tin foil conspiracy about Democrats that you fail to recognize how extreme your view are.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1307491919384260609

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:10 pm

Such utter bullsh!t. Your conclusion does NOT follow from any evident process. You are making the assumption that the author's warnings are necessary to be believed, which is only an opinion, and not necessarily supported by any obvious facts, except in your fevered mind.

But you are so far down the path of tin foil conspiracy about Democrats that you fail to recognize how extreme your view are.

Everything in that article describes today’s Democratic Party and where it’s inevitably headed; I don’t see any way to stop it. DocB is plainly a lunatic who shouts ‘racist’ ‘sexist’ to everyone here for any reason, and that doesn’t strike the Fanlax Dems as psychotic. Ever wonder why? These are the same people who still feel the Duke lacrosse players and an entire IVA fraternity are guilty; Democrats are mad they weren’t guilty!

It wouldn’t matter if you read the article anyway. The message is to non partisans and Republicans: if you hand Democrats the rope you build and sell, they’ll simply hang you with it. Democrats no longer advocate for America, families, capitalism, success, or peace.

The violence by BLM/Antifa is merely the canary in the coal mine; the entire party will follow in the next decade unless normal Americans vote them down everywhere.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Peter Brownhole wrote
Everything in that article describes today’s Democratic Party and where it’s inevitably headed; I don’t see any way to stop it. DocB is plainly a lunatic who shouts ‘racist’ ‘sexist’ to everyone here for any reason, and that doesn’t strike the Fanlax Dems as psychotic. Ever wonder why? These are the same people who still feel the Duke lacrosse players and an entire IVA fraternity are guilty; Democrats are mad they weren’t guilty!
You have been told many times here at FanLax that this post or that post was your most idiotic/ridiculous/absurd/moronic/flat out wrong post. This one, however, is your all time gold star winner. DocB has been called out many times by many posters for his over the top comments regarding pretty much everyone being racist and sexist. You must have missed those. Kind of hard to image as I've probably called him out a dozen times or so myself. Probably even more times than I've told you what a huge aszwhole you are.
"These are the same people who still feel the Duke lacrosse players and an entire IVA (sic) fraternity are guilty; Democratics are mad they weren't guilty". It takes a really twisted and poisoned mind to say something like this. Have you ever read the sentiments of every single poster here, D or R, regarding these two incidents (that's a rhetorical question as the answer is obvious)? There are a number of Democrats here, you owe every one of them an apology for accusing them of being "mad they weren't guilty" (not that I figure you're man enough to do that).
Have you ever wondered why the number of posters here has dwindled to what it is and why so many good and reasonable people no longer come around? If so, bend over and use your good eye to look in the mirror, the answer will be in the reflection. Again, I just don't get why people continue to entertain such an aszwhole.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:24 am
Peter Brownhole wrote
You have been told many times here at FanLax that this post or that post was your most idiotic/ridiculous/absurd/moronic/flat out wrong post. This one, however, is your all time gold star winner. DocB has been called out many times by many posters for his over the top comments regarding pretty much everyone being racist and sexist. You must have missed those. Kind of hard to image as I've probably called him out a dozen times or so myself. Probably even more times than I've told you what a huge aszwhole you are.
"These are the same people who still feel the Duke lacrosse players and an entire IVA (sic) fraternity are guilty; Democratics are mad they weren't guilty". It takes a really twisted and poisoned mind to say something like this. Have you ever read the sentiments of every single poster here, D or R, regarding these two incidents (that's a rhetorical question as the answer is obvious)? There are a number of Democrats here, you owe every one of them an apology for accusing them of being "mad they weren't guilty" (not that I figure you're man enough to do that).
Have you ever wondered why the number of posters here has dwindled to what it is and why so many good and reasonable people no longer come around? If so, bend over and use your good eye to look in the mirror, the answer will be in the reflection. Again, I just don't get why people continue to entertain such an aszwhole.
A friend hired one of the accused players a couple of years ago.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Peter Brownhole wrote

DMac: IF there is a Democrat here who is genuinely happy that the Duke and UVA kids were innocent, congrats! You're a distinct minority among Democrats.

A best-selling book was written by William Cohan (Democrat, natch) about the Duke case which basically said 'we'll never know the truth', in essence relegating the 3 lacrosse players to permanent guilty status. Crystal sits inside a NC max for murder in another case and to this day, she gets praise from Democrats around the country for exposing 'white privilege' and 'white patriarchy'...to Democrats today, you're guilty no matter what the charges are.

Kamala Harris sought donations to a bail fund which released a violent felon wanted on charges of raping a young woman. Timothy Wayne Columbus was facing up to 30 years in prison for a 2015 rape of an eight-year-old girl and was released from a Minneapolis jail in early July on $75,000 bail from that fund. Columbus had already been a registered sex-offender before his June arrest.

The Minnesota Freedom Fund also provided financial support to bail out Richard Raynell Kelley in August. Kelley was facing 20 years in prison on charges of burglary and 1st-degree assault after being accused of breaking into the home of a 71-year-old woman in April. Prosecutors say Kelly attacked the woman after being confronted on why he was in her home and proceeded to grab her by the shoulders, throw her down the stairs, and continue “punching and kicking her in the ribs, back, and right eye.”

Yeah, gtfooh. Democrats are the ones who can bend over.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:52 am
Peter Brownhole wrote

DMac: IF there is a Democrat here who is genuinely happy that the Duke and UVA kids were innocent, congrats! You're a distinct minority among Democrats.

A best-selling book was written by William Cohan (Democrat, natch) about the Duke case which basically said 'we'll never know the truth', in essence relegating the 3 lacrosse players to permanent guilty status. Crystal sits inside a NC max for murder in another case and to this day, she gets praise from Democrats around the country for exposing 'white privilege' and 'white patriarchy'...to Democrats today, you're guilty no matter what the charges are.

Kamala Harris sought donations to a bail fund which released a violent felon wanted on charges of raping a young woman. Timothy Wayne Columbus was facing up to 30 years in prison for a 2015 rape of an eight-year-old girl and was released from a Minneapolis jail in early July on $75,000 bail from that fund. Columbus had already been a registered sex-offender before his June arrest.

The Minnesota Freedom Fund also provided financial support to bail out Richard Raynell Kelley in August. Kelley was facing 20 years in prison on charges of burglary and 1st-degree assault after being accused of breaking into the home of a 71-year-old woman in April. Prosecutors say Kelly attacked the woman after being confronted on why he was in her home and proceeded to grab her by the shoulders, throw her down the stairs, and continue “punching and kicking her in the ribs, back, and right eye.”

This colloquy is a perfect example why PB should be relegated to the "foe" list, and his posts ignored. He doesn't contribute anything except trolling invective and irrelevant whatabouts. Boycott.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:58 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:52 am
Peter Brownhole wrote

This colloquy is a perfect example why PB should be relegated to the "foe" list, and his posts ignored. He doesn't contribute anything except trolling invective and irrelevant whatabouts. Boycott.
Everybody on this forum has to decide for themselves how much nonsense they can stand. There is only one person on this forum I will ignore forever. When you can't have a rational discussion with someone you disagree with it is time to move on. In my case, after many requests, I became tired of being told about my bff george bush. Sometimes ignoring stupid chit from stupid people can be an invigorating experience. I personally like Doc B. I disagree with practically every word he composes. He is consistent and passionate about what he believes. I have never once had Doc B lecture me about my buddy george bush. 8-)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:58 amThis colloquy is a perfect example why PB should be relegated to the "foe" list, and his posts ignored. He doesn't contribute anything except trolling invective and irrelevant whatabouts. Boycott.
I would also encourage posters who continue to wish to reply to this troll (for some sort of "balance" in their treatment of opposing viewpoints...really??) to consider just NOT quoting his words in a reply. It's easy to excise the bulk of a quote in a reply...if you must...but keeping his bald-faced invective and slander out of our pages would be a good thing, IMHO...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:54 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:58 amThis colloquy is a perfect example why PB should be relegated to the "foe" list, and his posts ignored. He doesn't contribute anything except trolling invective and irrelevant whatabouts. Boycott.
I would also encourage posters who continue to wish to reply to this troll (for some sort of "balance" in their treatment of opposing viewpoints...really??) to consider just NOT quoting his words in a reply. It's easy to excise the bulk of a quote in a reply...if you must...but keeping his bald-faced invective and slander out of our pages would be a good thing, IMHO...

I detect a note of hostility in your temperament today Mr Diss.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

holmes435 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:38 pm https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1307491919384260609

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there
:lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

F4CCA19F-DDA7-4470-8F3E-2196E55B4253.jpeg
F4CCA19F-DDA7-4470-8F3E-2196E55B4253.jpeg (166.24 KiB) Viewed 400 times
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Say good bye to New Jersey!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-jersey ... 1600384650

These states are in a mutual suicide pact. Not one bright human being who has the option to flee won’t do it.

These states will crater fabulously and soon. This fact alone will cause more deaths than Covid by 1,000x.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:17 am
RedFromMI wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:10 pm

It wouldn’t matter if you read the article anyway. The message is to non partisans and Republicans: if you hand Democrats the rope you build and sell, they’ll simply hang you with it. Democrats no longer advocate for America, families, capitalism, success, or peace.

The violence by BLM/Antifa is merely the canary in the coal mine; the entire party will follow in the next decade unless normal Americans vote them down everywhere.
I think you may be on to something. They are even saying it out loud. The left is no longer hiding their agenda.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... e_you.html
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) reacts to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death on Instagram: "Let this moment radicalize you. Let this moment really put everything into stark focus. Because this election has always been about the fight of and for our lives. If anything, tonight is making that more clear to more people than ever before. And I’m going to tell you, it’s going to get more and more and more clear up until election day."
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:53 pm Say good bye to New Jersey!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-jersey ... 1600384650

These states are in a mutual suicide pact. Not one bright human being who has the option to flee won’t do it.

These states will crater fabulously and soon. This fact alone will cause more deaths than Covid by 1,000x.
So, Pete, how many people are impacted by NJ's new 1.78% tax increase on income between $1m and $5m? How many of those are going to move out of state who wouldn't have otherwise? Very few.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:04 pm
I think you may be on to something. They are even saying it out loud. The left is no longer hiding their agenda.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... e_you.html
Yes. They want the same bennies you get in Europe, Kram. Health care, vocational training, higher Ed, investment in new energy. Hardly radical stuff.

What is YOUR TEAM offering all those TrumpFans who didn't study hard in High School? Coal? Every man for himself, and F you if you didn't finish in the top 5% of your HS class?

Seriously. What is your team offering, besides trillions more in handouts and borrowed money?

Return to “POLITICS”