2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by Peter Brown »

ggait wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:29 pm A lot of the false (for Colorado election laws) post cards have already been delivered. Don't think one has shown up here yet.

Colorado is the one state that needs zero help from the Trump vote suppressors to hold a fair and efficient election.

For example, I got an email yesterday from my county telling me that we will be able to use an online ballot tracker that will let me monitor when my ballot has been printed/mailed/received/accepted. Just like a fedex package tracker.

So convenient. So efficient. So cost effective -- 40% less than holding in person elections.

But I still have to work out the details of how I'm going to (per bill barr) vote 10 times. Gotta get going on that.

Colorado will need to be put into receivership soon. Dingbats like this woman will smooth the path:

Denver Councilwoman CdeBaca wants to replace police department with peace force

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/14/d ... e-cdebaca/
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

ggait wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:06 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:08 pm If anyone wants a gut laugh, play this video Sound all the way up:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 10784?s=21

:lol: :lol:

This guy does have a sense of humor.
Petey -- Agree. So totally cool for the president to be tweeting around a fake video of Biden smiling at rap lyrics that say Fork the Police and use the N word. All in good fun, right? I'm sure none of his followers will actually believe what they see/hear on the fake video. Wouldn't it be awesome if all our presidents did stuff like this?

Let's have some more fun -- I hope you and your Democrat wife both get Covid and die soon. That's cool, right? Just a joke. I didn't mean it -- you're just too uptight if you think I'm serious. As long as I'm just doing it to own you, all cool. Right?
The irony of the actual song Biden played "Despacito" has lyrics fitting to Joe's MO of sniffing, whispering in their ear's, and touching them....

Slowly

I want to breathe in your neck slowly

Let me murmur things in your ear

So that you remember if you’re not with me
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
ggait

Post by ggait »

Nice YA.

So you are cool with Trump sending fake videos out to tens of millions of people?

No problems there?

Total OK if I posted a fake video saying "Fork YA I hope he dies"?

All good, right? Just a joke to own you, so it's cool.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

ggait wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:58 pm Nice YA.

So you are cool with Trump sending fake videos out to tens of millions of people?

No problems there?

YA is all in. Every dirty trick, even having kids spread disinformation for money is OK with him. Maybe except on Sunday. Happily for him, election day is a Tuesday, so no moral compass impeding him.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:51 pm
ggait wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:06 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:08 pm If anyone wants a gut laugh, play this video Sound all the way up:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 10784?s=21

:lol: :lol:

This guy does have a sense of humor.
Petey -- Agree. So totally cool for the president to be tweeting around a fake video of Biden smiling at rap lyrics that say Fork the Police and use the N word. All in good fun, right? I'm sure none of his followers will actually believe what they see/hear on the fake video. Wouldn't it be awesome if all our presidents did stuff like this?

Let's have some more fun -- I hope you and your Democrat wife both get Covid and die soon. That's cool, right? Just a joke. I didn't mean it -- you're just too uptight if you think I'm serious. As long as I'm just doing it to own you, all cool. Right?
The irony of the actual song Biden played "Despacito" has lyrics fitting to Joe's MO of sniffing, whispering in their ear's, and touching them....

Slowly

I want to breathe in your neck slowly

Let me murmur things in your ear

So that you remember if you’re not with me

Oh I thought it was

Fork the police comin' straight from the underground
For a punk motherforker with a badge and a gun
To be beatin' on, and thrown in jail
Ice Cube will swarm
On any motherforker in a blue uniform
Punk police are afraid of me!

gggait thinks we think it was this. :lol:

Probably need to have that video removed for eyes to see because no one has a sense of humor anymore!

:lol:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

I think that o d needs to have a mental evaluation!

o d on releasing a health plan:

May 2019: “Next 4 weeks”
June 2019: “In about 2 months”
July 19, 2020: “Within 2 weeks”
July 31, 2020: “Sometime very soon”
Aug 2020: “End of the month”
Sept 2020: “I have it already”

o d has not released a plan.

he needs a plan for his own, and our, mental health...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:02 pm
ggait wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:58 pm Nice YA.

No problems there?

YA is all in. Every dirty trick, even having kids spread disinformation for money is OK with him. Maybe except on Sunday. Happily for him, election day is a Tuesday, so no moral compass impeding him.
Tongue (or keyboard) not bridled.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Yeah, our problem is nobody has a sense of humor anymore.

Joe is a pedophile. Hilarious!

Joe says Fork the Police. Uproarious!

Petey likes to fondle little girls. Side-splitting!

YA likes to fondle little boys. Too funny for words!

If Trump loses, I look forward to him becoming a fixture on the stand up comedy circuit. The guy just kills!
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ggait wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:55 pm Yeah, our problem is nobody has a sense of humor anymore.

Joe is a pedophile. Hilarious!

Joe says Fork the Police. Uproarious!

Petey likes to fondle little girls. Side-splitting!

YA likes to fondle little boys. Too funny for words!

If Trump loses, I look forward to him becoming a fixture on the stand up comedy circuit. The guy just kills!

What are you Fanlax libs like at a cocktail party? How quickly do you kill the buzz in a room? Can you make it even 5 minutes without saying 'Orange Man Bad'? :lol:

ggait, you couldn't handle a Trumptilla on the Florida waterways...all fun, music, beer, and pleasant women (the very opposite of the looting, rioting, arson, and mayhem OF YOUR PARTY, which come to think of it, is how I see you AT A PARTY).

The R's will be on the porch with her, being gentlemen and making her laugh with witty humor:

Miss Florida.jpg
Miss Florida.jpg (90.74 KiB) Viewed 437 times
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

a twofer as they each hold pressers.
i truly can't get enough of these guys. this needs to happen every day going forward.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:29 pm My god, what a f@cking moron:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 7552549889
He was duly elected. The people knew he would say these things when he was elected.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:57 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:29 pm My god, what a f@cking moron:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 7552549889
He was duly elected. The people knew he would say these things when he was elected.
Trump test.jpg
Trump test.jpg (25.94 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Typical Lax Dad

Kanye West Posts Video of Himself Peeing on Grammy Award Amid Latest Twitter Rant

West also claimed that he had been “trying” to divorce Kardashian for two years and referred to his mother-in-law, Kris Jenner, as “Kris Jong-un,” referencing controversial North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
Kanye will still carry the black vote.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Uplifting war stories from Uncle Joe. He is lost & confused.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/johnny ... n-ptsd-vet
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Who, in the press, will ask Joe Biden if Edward Snowden should be pardoned, if becomoing POTUSA? What's that, you haven't heard?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Whoa! I thought Antifa didn't exist!

Why does the NY Times Opinion section disagree?!?!?

>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/opin ... &smtyp=cur

"You don’t have to like antifa ... to believe its adherents deserve basic civil liberties"

Brooklyn, you awake....knock knock. :lol: :lol:
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:40 pm Kanye West Posts Video of Himself Peeing on Grammy Award Amid Latest Twitter Rant

West also claimed that he had been “trying” to divorce Kardashian for two years and referred to his mother-in-law, Kris Jenner, as “Kris Jong-un,” referencing controversial North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
Kanye will still carry the black vote.
"it's a bold strategy, cotton, let's see if it pays off for him."

i want to see a video of him and his handlers running up to the madison courthouse or wherever it was at 4.30 to see a paper sign on the door that says limited hours due to covid, building closed. and then figuring out who to call first.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Trump’s ex-intel chief just issued a dire warning that the election is in jeopardy

Noted FLP icon Dan Coats (or was that "former conservative Republican Senator")? issues warning...
We hear often that the November election is the most consequential in our lifetime. But the importance of the election is not just which candidate or which party wins. Voters also face the question of whether the American democratic experiment, one of the boldest political innovations in human history, will survive.

Our democracy’s enemies, foreign and domestic, want us to concede in advance that our voting systems are faulty or fraudulent; that sinister conspiracies have distorted the political will of the people; that our public discourse has been perverted by the news media and social networks riddled with prejudice, lies and ill will; that judicial institutions, law enforcement and even national security have been twisted, misused and misdirected to create anxiety and conflict, not justice and social peace.

If those are the results of this tumultuous election year, we are lost, no matter which candidate wins.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes

Return to “POLITICS”