Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by kramerica.inc »

Texas DR attacked by rock-throwing squeegee teens in Baltimore. Tweets his Daughter was attacked by BLM.
DR rightfully the one who must apologize for wrongfully accusing BLM.
Meanwhile, no one cares about rock-throwing teens in Baltimore.

https://sports.yahoo.com/man-tweets-dau ... 00017.html

What a great country we live in!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:26 am Texas DR attacked by rock-throwing squeegee teens in Baltimore. Tweets his Daughter was attacked by BLM.

hmmm, did you actually read the article Kram?
all the way through?

The report is that the driver, man, got out of the car and told the kids he had a knife, one of the kids said he had a knife too but backed off, and then the rocks...this based on the man's own words on tape to the policeman.

The dad of the female passenger then took this and made it into a BLM matter? racist a-hole? He apologized and admitted he'd been wrong. Was he misled by the daughter and the driver? Did they make it all about the kids being black?

Now, if you want to argue that we shouldn't have kids squeegeeing cars, different conversation, but throwing rocks at a man threatening with a knife?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:26 am Texas DR attacked by rock-throwing squeegee teens in Baltimore. Tweets his Daughter was attacked by BLM.

How sad this post is on so many levels.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:46 am

all the way through?

The report is that the driver, man, got out of the car and told the kids he had a knife, one of the kids said he had a knife too but backed off, and then the rocks...this based on the man's own words on tape to the policeman.

The dad of the female passenger then took this and made it into a BLM matter? racist a-hole? He apologized and admitted he'd been wrong. Was he misled by the daughter and the driver? Did they make it all about the kids being black?

Now, if you want to argue that we shouldn't have kids squeegeeing cars, different conversation, but throwing rocks at a man threatening with a knife?
Yes. A racist a-hole, by all accounts.

He said he had a knife. The kids said, "yeah, us too!" And undoubtedly all good kids should and do carry knives these days.

Who started the interaction? Because you simply can't blame these downtrodden kids, just trying to make a buck.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:02 am

all the way through?

He said he had a knife. The kids said, "yeah, us too!" And undoubtedly all good kids should and do carry knives these days.

Who started the interaction? Because you simply can't blame these downtrodden kids, just trying to make a buck.
again, you can argue that kids shouldn't be surrounding cars at a stop and starting to squeegee etc...different argument.

We only have the man's own account...in which he says he got out of the car (Huh?) and told them he had a knife...which drew the retort and back off, then rocks...

Now that's what the man himself said, he confronted the kids and said he had a knife...we don't know if he brandished the knife, we don't know what else he might have said, but he also didn't say that he was threatened while in the car with rocks or a knife or anything else. He gave no explanation of why he got out of the car and threatened the kids with a knife...

He also didn't say the kids actually pulled a knife, nope they backed off and threw rocks at him...

And of course, that's just the man's story, what actually went down may have been even worse for him...

But hey, let's go on twitter and claim BLM attacked them...
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:09 am

all the way through?

again, you can argue that kids shouldn't be surrounding cars at a stop and starting to squeegee etc...different argument.

We only have the man's own account...in which he says he got out of the car (Huh?) and told them he had a knife...which drew the retort and back off, then rocks...

Now that's what the man himself said, he confronted the kids and said he had a knife...we don't know if he brandished the knife, we don't know what else he might have said, but he also didn't say that he was threatened while in the car with rocks or a knife or anything else. He gave no explanation of why he got out of the car and threatened the kids with a knife...

He also didn't say the kids actually pulled a knife, nope they backed off and threw rocks at him...

And of course, that's just the man's story, what actually went down may have been even worse for him...

Are those kids old enough to vote? Now anything done by black kids is in the name of the Black Lives Matter movement. Kramer should be ashamed of himself. Propagating this kind of tripe.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:09 am

all the way through?

Are those kids old enough to vote? Now anything done by black kids is in the name of the Black Lives Matter movement. Kramer should be ashamed of himself. Propagating this kind of tripe.

democrats want 12 year olds to vote.

Kramerica is correct, yet again. Arrest the squeegee yahoos...they want far more than $1, plus they only make your car dirtier. Extortion, excused by Democrats, natch.

BLM is a terrorist organization...we all know it. Dems pretend otherwise for now, hoping they somehow squeeze back into the Oval Office (not happening). Dems have zero morals any longer. Look what the Ohio Dem Superintendent did about Thin Blue Lives and Thin Red Lives flags by suspending two kids whose dads are a cop and a firefighter. Anti American, anti cop, anti firefighter; pro rioting, pro looting, pro arson. This will be a landslide.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

pure troll, disgusting and stupid.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:47 am pure troll, disgusting and stupid.

'Mr. Republican' chimes in.

Seems real to me; maybe take it up with reporters covering the story:

https://www.https://abc7.com/governor-g ... 4/wlwt.com

2 Little Miami football players suspended for waving 'thin blue line, 'thin red line' flags at game
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:46 am BLM is a terrorist organization...we all know it. Dems pretend otherwise for now, hoping they somehow squeeze back into the Oval Office (not happening). Dems have zero morals any longer. Look what the Ohio Dem Superintendent did about Thin Blue Lives and Thin Red Lives flags by suspending two kids whose dads are a cop and a firefighter. Anti American, anti cop, anti firefighter; pro rioting, pro looting, pro arson. This will be a landslide.
They're also anti-Pete, and kick puppies in their spare time. And the ONLY thing that will save you, is to vote Republican!

Boy, you better make sure you don't have any Dems in your company, Pete. I'd check every employee's car for squeegees if I were you.....
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:02 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:46 am BLM is a terrorist organization...we all know it. Dems pretend otherwise for now, hoping they somehow squeeze back into the Oval Office (not happening). Dems have zero morals any longer. Look what the Ohio Dem Superintendent did about Thin Blue Lives and Thin Red Lives flags by suspending two kids whose dads are a cop and a firefighter. Anti American, anti cop, anti firefighter; pro rioting, pro looting, pro arson. This will be a landslide.
They're also anti-Pete, and kick puppies in their spare time. And the ONLY thing that will save you, is to vote Republican!

Boy, you better make sure you don't have any Dems in your company, Pete. I'd check every employee's car for squeegees if I were you.....

Tonto has arrived. :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Good thing! I've never met a more frightened American in my life. How can we keep those evil Democrats from hurting you, Pete??

:lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:06 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Good thing! I've never met a more frightened American in my life. How can we keep those evil Democrats from hurting you, Pete??

Sure! Tell me my maximum tax rates:

Federal personal Income
State personal Income
Property (personal and corporate)
Sales
Corporate income

And will you make it all ‘flat’ so I don’t have to worry that you’re simply slipping my money to your pals.

Tell me all that. Thx!
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Wait, are we wanting politics in sports or not?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Great News: BIG TEN FOOTBALL IS BACK. All teams to participate. Thank you to the players, coaches, parents, and all school representatives. Have a FANTASTIC SEASON! It is my great honor to have helped!!!
9:33 AM · Sep 16, 2020

Seems to me that if IMPOTUS o d is participating then players/coaches/fans taking a knee should be good also.

Not to mention the fact that all of those stadiums and local transportation improvemnts are funded with public monies...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:59 pm Sure! Tell me my maximum tax rates:

Federal personal Income
State personal Income
Sales
Corporate income
:lol: :lol: Odd, you didn't say a word about your Republican buddies stop blowing money on things like the University of Florida so that you don't need to raise those taxes.

You're like every other fake conservative I know. Spending and borrowing? Oh, you're all for that, so long as someone with a little R by their name does it. That spending "doesn't count" as spending. :roll:

Spending and actually-----I know, this is crazy talk------actually PAYING for the stuff we get? Oh, that offends Pete's sensibilities.

You already know my position on taxation: move to 100% consumption tax, with no other Federal Tax. If you, or any business, buy a good or service....the tax is levied. No exceptions. No exemptions.

We'd be so flush with cash, we wouldn't know what to do with it. The game now is: Pete gets fat deductions because his company has a Senator on speed dial....and A fan pays his taxes for him.

Gee, I wonder why you like this current system, Pete? ;)
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:23 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:59 pm Sure! Tell me my maximum tax rates:

Federal personal Income
State personal Income
Sales
Corporate income
:lol: :lol: Odd, you didn't say a word about your Republican buddies stop blowing money on things like the University of Florida so that you don't need to raise those taxes.

You're like every other fake conservative I know. Spending and borrowing? Oh, you're all for that, so long as someone with a little R by their name does it. That spending "doesn't count" as spending. :roll:

Spending and actually-----I know, this is crazy talk------actually PAYING for the stuff we get? Oh, that offends Pete's sensibilities.

You already know my position on taxation: move to 100% consumption tax, with no other Federal Tax. If you, or any business, buy a good or service....the tax is levied. No exceptions. No exemptions.

We'd be so flush with cash, we wouldn't know what to do with it. The game now is: Pete gets fat deductions because his company has a Senator on speed dial....and A fan pays his taxes for him.

Gee, I wonder why you like this current system, Pete? ;)

100% consumption tax? Meaning, you double the price of all goods and services? Am I reading you correctly?

That’s be $21 trillion in taxes.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

:D no, he's saying the heck with other taxes, do 100% of the taxing through consumption taxes.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:14 pm :D no, he's saying the heck with other taxes, do 100% of the taxing through consumption taxes.

That boy doesn't write too clearly for us dumb folk in the South.

a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:10 pm 100% consumption tax? Meaning, you double the price of all goods and services? Am I reading you correctly?

No. 100% as in no other Federal taxes.....100% of Federal revenue would come from this single, solitary tax. No income tax. No estate tax. Just a consumption tax.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:03 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:10 pm 100% consumption tax? Meaning, you double the price of all goods and services? Am I reading you correctly?

No. 100% as in no other Federal taxes.....100% of Federal revenue would come from this single, solitary tax. No income tax. No estate tax. Just a consumption tax.

can you spot me some rates so I know you are sane (or insane)?

Return to “POLITICS”