Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:49 pm Why should they? You Republicans told America that you couldn't worry about Minneapolis because you were going to fix the violence in Chicago and Baltimore first, remember?

So Pete, how's that coming along? Have you fixed it yet? Sure doesn't sound like it to me.

Let me know when your team fixes that, will ya? ;)
Minneapolis ? Baltimore ? What are you talking about ?
Legend began in KC & has expended to Albuquerque, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Memphis, Milwaukee, and St Louis.

The locals have to accept the Feds help & cooperate.

The murder rate in Chicago has been nearly halved since it began. ...violent crime in Kansas City decreased by 32% since the operation's launch, with murder dropping by 18% and aggravated assault down 47%. St. Louis has seen a 47% decrease in murders since Operation Legend began four weeks ago. Murders in Detroit have dropped by more than 25%, while nonfatal shootings, have decreased by more than 45% since the operation began seven weeks ago. https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-murd ... egend-barr
Typical Lax Dad

More Senseless Crime. Has nothing to do with politics

Where is the outrage from PB, YA, C&S, 6ft etc....

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.

Livy

Linking criminal activity to Republicans and Democrats is actually stupid. I doubt that these criminals vote...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Where did it say the suspect was not affiliated with any anti police movement? Was the shooter another one of your 100’s of friends. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:43 pm Where did it say the suspect was not affiliated with any anti police movement? Was the shooter another one of your 100’s of friends. :lol:
WWJS :lol: :lol: :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Well....where did the article say the shooter was not affiliated with the anti-police movement? Your friend didn’t call you with his one phone call?
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:11 pm Well....where did the article say the shooter was not affiliated with the anti-police movement? Your friend didn’t call you with his one phone call?
He called his pastor
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I figured the pastor was also your friend and he woulda conferenced you in. I guess you lost a friend?
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:26 pm I figured the pastor was also your friend and he woulda conferenced you in. I guess you lost a friend?
Let love be without hypocrisy.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Says the guy that just called a bunch of us out for a false equivalency. And then can’t answer a simple question about the post from someone he called out.

#trollersgonnatroll.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:31 pm Says the guy that just called a bunch of us out for a false equivalency. And then can’t answer a simple question about the post from someone he called out.

#trollersgonnatroll.
Is that Christian- like? Love thy neighbor
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Trump just won Pennsylvania.

BLM Democrats explode in Lancaster PA because, checks notes, a lunatic with a hunting knife tried to stab a cop, the cop didn't care to be stabbed, so the cop shot the lunatic dead.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/statu ... 34080?s=20

Riots.

Mayhem.

Looting.

Arson.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/stat ... 38240?s=20

Trump victory. This is simple.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:47 pm More Senseless Crime. Has nothing to do with politics

Livy

Linking criminal activity to Republicans and Democrats is actually stupid. I doubt that these criminals vote...
I am outraged that the officer's return fire did not hit the peckerwood in the head causing instant death. Is that the wrong sort of outrage? Maybe disappointment is a better word to use?
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:25 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:47 pm More Senseless Crime. Has nothing to do with politics

Livy

I am outraged that the officer's return fire did not hit the peckerwood in the head causing instant death. Is that the wrong sort of outrage? Maybe disappointment is a better word to use?

Exactly.

Now the taxpayers have to pay for this reject, and upon release from gladiator school for a few years, he'll kill the first person he comes into contact with.
Typical Lax Dad

Livy

Whoever the guy was he is a dangerous criminal. Hopefully he is taken down. A guy like that has no regard for life is a danger. I don’t know what politics have to do with it. A killer is a killer and needs to be off the streets.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:36 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:49 pm Why should they? You Republicans told America that you couldn't worry about Minneapolis because you were going to fix the violence in Chicago and Baltimore first, remember?

So Pete, how's that coming along? Have you fixed it yet? Sure doesn't sound like it to me.

Sigh. It was in response to Pete and others here who played whataboutisms with BLM------telling us that we need to stop violence in Chicago and Baltimore BEFORE we address bad police management in some American precincts.

So now that that's been handled (apparently)......are they ready to help fix policing?
old salt wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:36 pm Legend began in KC & has expended to Albuquerque, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Memphis, Milwaukee, and St Louis.

The murder rate in Chicago has been nearly halved since it began. ...violent crime in Kansas City decreased by 32% since the operation's launch, with murder dropping by 18% and aggravated assault down 47%. St. Louis has seen a 47% decrease in murders since Operation Legend began four weeks ago. Murders in Detroit have dropped by more than 25%, while nonfatal shootings, have decreased by more than 45% since the operation began seven weeks ago. https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-murd ... egend-barr
Great! Keep it up! If these numbers are real, and sustained? Seems like Trump fixed a serious problem, and perhaps set a template for the future......send in the Feds to clean up large cities with serious criminal activity.

This is the kind of thing that can get Republicans votes....for actually doing something to fix a problem. Tip of the cap if these numbers are real.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:38 pm

Sigh. It was in response to Pete and others here who played whataboutisms with BLM------telling us that we need to stop violence in Chicago and Baltimore BEFORE we address bad police management in some American precincts.

So now that that's been handled (apparently)......are they ready to help fix policing?
old salt wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:36 pm Legend began in KC & has expended to Albuquerque, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Memphis, Milwaukee, and St Louis.

Great! Keep it up! If these numbers are real, and sustained? Seems like Trump fixed a serious problem, and perhaps set a template for the future......send in the Feds to clean up large cities with serious criminal activity.

This is the kind of thing that can get Republicans votes....for actually doing something to fix a problem. Tip of the cap if these numbers are real.

a fan's post stated another way:

'I realize your house is on fire, but first we need to address the fact you didn't donate to the fireman's benevolent association fundraiser last year'.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:31 am

Livy

Whoever the guy was he is a dangerous criminal. Hopefully he is taken down. A guy like that has no regard for life is a danger. I don’t know what politics have to do with it. A killer is a killer and needs to be off the streets.
I could not agree more.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Operation Legend is not a fix. It's a band aid. It's an indication of failed state & local governance in their primary duty.
Do you really want Los Federales policing out streets, neighborhoods & communities ?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:26 pm

Operation Legend is not a fix. It's a band aid. It's an indication of failed state & local governance in their primary duty.
Do you really want Los Federales policing out streets, neighborhoods & communities ?
+1 I for one do not want the feds policing the streets. That is not and should not be their job. I also don't want our military policing our streets. That really is not their job.

Return to “POLITICS”