CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:18 am Back to a fan's 'kids doing kids things', like burning down police precincts and throwing molotovs at cops...you sound like Ilhan Omar about 9-11.
Yep. And getting thrown in jail for it.

But you still think they're running our country.....
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:41 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:18 am Back to a fan's 'kids doing kids things', like burning down police precincts and throwing molotovs at cops...you sound like Ilhan Omar about 9-11.

You must not read much.

The entire point about Portland is the DA refuses to charge most offenders who nightly are re-released to commit the same offenses over and over and over.

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2020/ ... rotesters/

Arrested at the violent Portland #antifa protest & released without bail
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:17 pm

You must not read much.
Oh, I read just fine. How about you, Pete? Did you read your own citation?

Under the new policy, the district attorney's office will "presumptively decline" to prosecute cases in which the most serious violation is a city ordinance, or where the crime did not involve deliberate property damage, theft or threat or use of force against another person.

Clear enough for you? In other words, if they get caught committing arson? Or theft? Or assault? Or throwing a Molotov Cocktail like the woman in NYC?

Guess what? They're prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

You, of course, will continue to pretend that you don't know this, and keep playing your silly games, and claiming that the Dems are bad.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:32 pm

You must not read much.

Under the new policy, the district attorney's office will "presumptively decline" to prosecute cases in which the most serious violation is a city ordinance, or where the crime did not involve deliberate property damage, theft or threat or use of force against another person.

Clear enough for you? In other words, if they get caught committing arson? Or theft? Or assault? Or throwing a Molotov Cocktail like the woman in NYC?

You, of course, will continue to pretend that you don't know this, and keep playing your silly games, and claiming that the Dems are bad.

:lol:

You have GOT to believe in the Easter bunny.

The DA Schmidt is despised by cops and businesses precisely because he isn’t doing as you gullibly believe.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Petey thinks that if you just lock up all the angry protestors the problem goes away.

Don't stop with just violent protestors, lock up anyone angry enough to actually protest.

If you think about it, might work...certainly does in China.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:32 pm

You must not read much.

Fullest extent of the law ?????
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:13 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:09 pm In Portland :
https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2020/ ... rotesters/

Of the 550 protest cases that have been referred to the district attorney's office between May 29 and Aug. 10, 417 were misdemeanors, and 133 were felonies. The most common misdemeanor charge was interfering with a peace officer (313 cases), and the most common felony charge was riot (44 cases).

After reviewing the 550 cases, the DA's office now plans to prosecute 47, all of which are felony cases. An additional 86 felony cases are still pending.

"The district attorney's office will presumptively decline to pursue criminal charges which result solely from the participation in a protest or mass demonstration," Schmidt said.

Crimes that will not be prosecuted include: interfering with a peace officer, disorderly conduct in the second degree, criminal trespass in the first or second degree, escape in the third degree, and harassment and riot when it isn't accompanied by a charge separate from this list.
Our new definition of innocent kids, just having fun :

Crimes that will not be prosecuted include: interfering with a peace officer, disorderly conduct in the second degree, criminal trespass in the first or second degree, escape in the third degree, and harassment and riot when it isn't accompanied by a charge separate from this list.
old salt

Post by old salt »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:00 am Prayers to all our families who lost people 20 years ago.

Never Forget.
https://twitter.com/photog_mrudd/status ... 09/photo/2
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Spotted over Richmond. You can't fix stupid.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:40 pm Spotted over Richmond. You can't fix stupid.

Lol
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Does that include brown tee shirts? I have a couple of old ones I use for working in the yard. I never realized I was a brownshirt fascist before. :o I have a Betsy Ross flag I bought right after 9/11. I never knew I was a white supremacist way back 19 years ago. :o I think I get a pass on the flag. I owned that before the FLP cucumbers declared it a symbol of hatred. Wheeeeew, maybe I don't have to go to the FLP re-education camps when Biden wins. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:51 pm
Does that include brown tee shirts? I have a couple of old ones I use for working in the yard. I never realized I was a brownshirt fascist before. :o I have a Betsy Ross flag I bought right after 9/11. I never knew I was a white supremacist way back 19 years ago. :o I think I get a pass on the flag. I owned that before the FLP cucumbers declared it a symbol of hatred. Wheeeeew, maybe I don't have to go to the FLP re-education camps when Biden wins. :D
You’re good, cradle.
We’ll keep those lefties off you.😀
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Don’t ask me. Ask the author....I have said a number of times, if we are not careful, the backlash from the left could be much worse. Keep giving this current administration a pass and 4 more years and we are likely to find out. Keep in mind, the left has endured minority rule in this country for some time. The backlash could be ugly.

EDIT: we have to tread carefully
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:50 pm
Don’t ask me. Ask the author....I have said a number of times, if we are not careful, the backlash from the left could be much worse. Keep giving this current administration a pass and 4 more years and we are likely to find out. Keep in mind, the left has endured minority rule in this country for some time. The backlash could be ugly.

EDIT: we have to tread carefully

The left are a bunch of babies, as evidenced by the last 4 years. TLD's post is a baby's cry for his dessert. Good parents simply send you to your room with no dessert.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

old salt wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:58 am are a secret society of heavily armed white supremacists.
Time to ban cheeseburgers ... and XL sodas.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded

There are quite a lot of parallels in what they're pushing.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:42 am QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded

There are quite a lot of parallels in what they're pushing.
Interesting.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:22 am
The left are a bunch of babies, as evidenced by the last 4 years. TLD's post is a baby's cry for his dessert. Good parents simply send you to your room with no dessert.

Typical right wing projections. Same type which played the victim card during the Obama years, claimed to be perpetual censorship targets while practicing their cancel culture against the Dixie Chicks and others who dared to dissent from their warped views and conformity, continually whining about media bias while overlooking their own brand of Fo卐 network McCarthyism, moaning about deficits when a Dem is in the White House while remaining silent about increased debts while a repukeblican in there, crying about welfare but always kneeling before the government with hat in hand, and always being a bunch of religious Pharisees and political hypocrites.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”