Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:49 pm Disproven?
Only in Trump cult world.

Did you mean "denied"?
You make my point.

Everyone involved said it didn't happen. THEY USED THEIR NAMES when denying the story.

The accusers not so much
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Did you mean "denied"?
You make my point.

Everyone involved said it didn't happen. THEY USED THEIR NAMES when denying the story.

The accusers not so much
"everyone involved" or those being accused?

And that constitutes "disproven"?

Yup, you do make MY point, Trump cultists may be as dumb as a rock just like Der Leader.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:29 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:04 am
Cooter wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:58 am I don't know if it has been discussed already, but we have this incident of two women stealing a kid's MAGA hat in Delaware
https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-women-ch ... 51201.html

Watching the video of it, the two women do seem pretty nasty.

We did. The two women are Biden operatives in Delaware. And yes they are nasty and have been arrested for assault. There are further videos of the two operatives earlier throwing coffee at a reporter and cursing at her as well.

MD thought the mother of the boy was equally as nasty and culpable as the two women who stole the kids' hat...I guess for filming the incident or something; take it up with him if you disagree. :lol:
I haven't seen the reporting on those women being "Biden operatives" so feel free to share it.

It's clearly not remotely ok, whether there was provocation prior to the tape beginning or not. No excuse. Juvenile behavior at best from these women. a-holes, I said.

But yeah, the MAGA mom is her own sort of a-hole.
Not for filming, but her efforts to inflame it further. Just listen to her spew.

Ugly all around. No passes for anyone.

We're living in Trump's America.
No, this is Biden - Obama’s America. Only Suckers and Losers believe otherwise.

Trump - Pence 2020

MAGA by VFTA

What have you got to lose?!
Heres out prime TDS clown illustrating the process.

A story breaks about Trump calling the military losers and suckers

Big noise in the media space.

The STORY IS DISPROVEN by all participants. Almost immediately

TDS clowns continue with the vocabulary in any possible unrelated story and elude repeatedly to the despicable false claims.

For 4 FN YEARS

Saps!!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:00 pm

Did you mean "denied"?
You make my point.

The accusers not so much

Yup, you do make MY point, Trump cultists may be as dumb as a rock just like Der Leader.
You understand what ON THE RECORD means

as apposed to anonymous sources.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:11 pm

Did you mean "denied"?
You make my point.

The accusers not so much

Like this

Typical Lax Dad

Only suckers and losers believe COVID-19 is dangerous! It’s just like the flu...
😷
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:11 pm

Did you mean "denied"?
You make my point.

The accusers not so much

"Disproven" was your word, not mine.
I tried to give you an out, and just leave it at "denied" but ahh well.

I've repeatedly said that I'll rely on what I've heard and watched Trump say publicly to weigh the likelihood of what he said privately. And he doubled down this week with his attacks on Kelly and on the current military brass under him...there's just WAY too much public evidence of how he thinks about the military. It's disgustingly derisive and dismissive.

And now we have Woodward's tapes...
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Racist? Are you sure? In this case, it's the Reps pointing a finger at a Dem. I dunno. Rodrigo?...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 457056001/
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:52 pm Racist? Are you sure? In this case, it's the Reps pointing a finger at a Dem. I dunno. Rodrigo?...

well, Kelly himself has apologized, though I agree with you that it's unlikely that he thought he was comparing Hispanics to monkeys. If he has a pattern of such comments then ok, might well be 'racist' but sounds more like wasn't making the direct connection. Now, he WAS comparing his brother to a monkey...

Refreshing that someone actually apologizes instead of whining when something comes across differently than one might hope.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Agreed and... There's also an aspect of this issue that speaks to comedy. Not the kind of comedy where a jerk says, What! I'm just joking! But when someone says something authentically funny and there are parts of the story that are integral to the story being funny. e.g. his brother living in the woods is funny. And, while acclimating to the woods, that he changed his name, makes it funnier. That he's a whole new person. It's funny...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:52 pm Racist? Are you sure? In this case, it's the Reps pointing a finger at a Dem. I dunno. Rodrigo?...

Not racist.

Not funny either.

Not funny not because it might be racist, but because it makes no sense.

Democrats have no humor at all especially when they try. Thanksgiving dinners with a bunch of Dems must be painful.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:22 pm

well, Kelly himself has apologized, though I agree with you that it's unlikely that he thought he was comparing Hispanics to monkeys. If he has a pattern of such comments then ok, might well be 'racist' but sounds more like wasn't making the direct connection. Now, he WAS comparing his brother to a monkey...

Refreshing that someone actually apologizes instead of whining when something comes across differently than one might hope.
According to the Woke style guide, is not any reference to monkeys an insult to another ethnic minority group ?
He may have committed a two-fer.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I have that same problem on this forum way too frequently. Apologizing to you on occasions is always a humbling experience. :mrgreen: That being said, I will always keep getting up after I hit the canvass.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:01 am

I have that same problem on this forum way too frequently. Apologizing to you on occasions is always a humbling experience. :mrgreen: That being said, I will always keep getting up after I hit the canvass.
:) ;)
I've had to make my own mea culpas and apologies along the way.

Keep getting up.

Best to all on 9-11.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:43 am

Keep getting up.

Best to all on 9-11.

You don't get credit for your rare mea culpas when you owe the world so much more. As Winston C said upon your birth, MD is is a modest man who has much to be modest about, a sheep in sheep's clothing.

:lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Keep getting up.

Best to all on 9-11.

You don't get credit for your rare mea culpas when you owe the world so much more. As Winston C said upon your birth, MD is is a modest man who has much to be modest about, a sheep in sheep's clothing.

FU Petey.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Here is another perspective on America.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/09/ ... poc-cafes/

We come together by staying apart. On a college campus this makes perfect sense.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:09 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Keep getting up.

Best to all on 9-11.

FU Petey.

Replies of capitulation and sadness. I almost feel bad.

:lol: :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Another perspective.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/12/politics ... index.html
Cheadle says he has since lost respect for some Black Republican conservatives. He compares them to ventriloquists' dolls -- puppets employed by powerful white people to mouth political platitudes that hurt Black people.

Return to “POLITICS”