Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:30 am A look back to an article from a few years ago. Almost prophetic. But certainly explains a lot.

https://www.ft.com/content/095c7a8e-96a ... GZxKnQfR5Q

American liberals are today's Jacobins. Intolerant, prone to anarchy and violence.

They'll only be put down by a clean Republican sweep in November. If not, they will continue to cause chaos across America for the next 4 years.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

The liberal enablers onslaught against our culture and our CHILDREN continues.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=119 ... 8756760291
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:09 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:30 am A look back to an article from a few years ago. Almost prophetic. But certainly explains a lot.

https://www.ft.com/content/095c7a8e-96a ... GZxKnQfR5Q

American liberals are today's Jacobins. Intolerant, prone to anarchy and violence.

They'll only be put down by a clean Republican sweep in November. If not, they will continue to cause chaos across America for the next 4 years.
Never mind all that.

Do you repent your prior sins and renounce your support for the re-legalization of racial segregation?

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:36 pm The liberal enablers onslaught against our culture and our CHILDREN continues.

You do know that the current law treats LGBTQ offenders more severely than non-LGBTQ offenders, correct?

That’s what they’re trying to correct.

We know you hold anti-LGBTQ beliefs, but do you really think LGBTQ offenders should be treated more severely than non-LGBTQ offenders?

At some point, your bigotry must give way to equal treatment under the law.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:16 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:36 pm The liberal enablers onslaught against our culture and our CHILDREN continues.

You do know that the current law treats LGBTQ offenders more severely than non-LGBTQ offenders, correct?

We know you hold anti-LGBTQ beliefs, but do you really think LGBTQ offenders should be treated more severely than non-LGBTQ offenders?

DocBarrister
That is a preposterous claim. Current laws. What the heck does that mean? What laws? Direct/cite me to them. Is it some odd and never used anti-sodomy law in nowhere Alabama. I mean there may be a few on the books that haven't been cleaned up, but JFC, give me a break.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:47 pmThat is a preposterous claim. Current laws. What the heck does that mean? What laws? Direct/cite me to them. Is it some odd and never used anti-sodomy law in nowhere Alabama. I mean there may be a few on the books that haven't been cleaned up, but JFC, give me a break.
Here is a good breakdown of what he is talking about if you want to learn about it: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 456171001/
njbill

Post by njbill »

Unk, before parachuting into a discussion, you might spend a few seconds to read up on what the discussion is about.

Try googling the bill number.

Are you really a lawyer or do you just claim to be one on FanLax?
Unknown Participant

njbill wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:02 pm Unk, before parachuting into a discussion, you might spend a few seconds to read up on what the discussion is about.

Basically a sodomy law, like the carve out in my post.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:47 pm

DocBarrister
That is a preposterous claim. Current laws. What the heck does that mean? What laws? Direct/cite me to them. Is it some odd and never used anti-sodomy law in nowhere Alabama. I mean there may be a few on the books that haven't been cleaned up, but JFC, give me a break.
Did you even click on the link before posting this?

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:10 pm
njbill wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:02 pm Unk, before parachuting into a discussion, you might spend a few seconds to read up on what the discussion is about.

No.

Strike one.

Read ... then comment.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

DocBarrister
Treat ALL child molestors equally.

More severely not less.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

You’ll find quickly that the board posters who identify as Democrats range from mildly insane to clinically insane. Consider DocB on the outer edges.

:lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:30 am

DocBarrister
Treat ALL child molestors equally.

More severely not less.
If that was what the law was about, we could likely agree.
But it's not, so...why attack equalization of treatment as "liberal enablers onslaught against our culture and our CHILDREN continues" ?

Want tougher treatment of all?
Find someone actually advocating the reverse and argue with them, not this law.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:15 am

You’ll find quickly that the board posters who identify as Democrats range from mildly insane to clinically insane. Consider DocB on the outer edges.

This is amusing.

Peter Brown wants to re-legalize racial segregation ... essentially taking us back at least seven decades, and he says I’m “on the outer edges.”

You do understand, Peter Brown, that by advocating for the re-legalization of racial segregation, you are an outlier even among most white supremacists? For example, I have never seen old salt support racial segregation.

DocBarrister :P
@DocBarrister
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

DocBarrister wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:23 am

This is amusing.

Peter Brown wants to re-legalize racial segregation ... essentially taking us back at least seven decades, and he says I’m “on the outer edges.”

You do understand, Peter Brown, that by advocating for the re-legalization of racial segregation, you are an outlier even among most white supremacists? For example, I have never seen old salt support racial segregation.

The only people I propose segregating are lunatic Democrats who aren’t fit for civilized society; I’d prefer these batguano Jacobin Bolsheviks test out for a year their preferred living conditions in Venezuela before any of us patriotic taxpayers have to suffer their whiny yenta voices again.

I know of a few here at Fanlax who meet that definition. Your plane boards today at noon! :lol:
Unknown Participant

Sorry bro, I did not take the CA bar exam, and I am not a CA defense attorney. So my apologies for not being aware of an obscure CA penal law. In fact, I have only been in CA a few times, including 29 Palms MCB, Bridgeport MWTC and NAB Coronado. My bad. In any event, it may have been that CA lawmakers (almost all undoubtedly libs, like you) could undo this law no problem. Perhaps, however, those lawmakers realized that most criminals are men (unfortunately), and that the ramifications of male on male sex abusers means that those victims have their lives ruined and tend to then become abusers themselves, thereby perpetuating the abuse ad infinitium. IDK. That is my understanding based on what I have read. I could be wrong.

I know, or know of, two guys that were victims of the Catholic Sex abuse scandal. One kid, a HS teammate's brother, was always getting arrested/detained for stupid turd. The last time, he stole a Wonder Bread truck when he was basically 17-18. The other guy, who I played beer league with, was a really weird dude, sort of Lenny like (Mice and Men). The first guy was quoted in an article about having been abused and the second I saw on the news protesting something or other with the settlement. Both those guys were ruined.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

DocBarrister wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:23 am

This is amusing.

Amusing indeed.

Doc is cool with some white supremacists. He won’t mention it, but by his standards, even his candidate Biden is racist too.

But meanwhile Doc wants to segregate by income.

“Keep the rabble out of my gated community!” (unless they are mulching or cleaning!)

Doc would have no problems with those protestors walking across his lawn as they were “looking for the mayor’s house!”

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Does everyone realize yet how morbidly pathetic the Democratic Party is?!?!?

Newsweek published an opinion piece titled:

“Racism Is Real. But Is ‘Systemic Racism’?

Lefties howled so much that the Editor of Newsweek pulled the piece, saying he'd wait to republish it when he could post an opposing piece.

You bozos scream about fascism and yet it stares at you in the face every day when you look in the mirror.

The author then published this piece to explain what happened, and republished his opinion piece below.

https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2020/09/71461/
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Even Democrats are getting sick of Democrats:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/15/3-blm-pro ... ittsburgh/

Three Black Lives Matter protesters have been charged in connection with the harassment of diners in Pittsburgh caught in now-viral videos
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Biden gave a rousing talk on Climate change the other day.
Posts this to his twitter account a day later:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/130 ... 41984?s=20

Return to “POLITICS”