Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Peter Brown »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:49 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:42 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:36 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:15 pm repeat, illegally.

And took it to a protest and bragged about it...

What could go wrong...

But go ahead and defend it, we need more 'heroes' like this stupid kid.
So convict him of misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

What could go wrong ? While protecting a friend's business & rendering medical aid to protesters, having harmed no one, he could be pursued by 3 violent felon ex-cons intent of inflicting great bodily harm or worse.

Have you noticed the high powered lawyers rallying to his pro bono defense. He has a strong defense.

TDS will cause even half-sane humans like MD to claim Kyle is a murderer.

Your take, OS, is exactly correct, full stop. Self defense, there is zero doubt when you see the videos. And they would have killed him.
Does everyone see how easily and casually Trump’s supporters justify and excuse the killing of protesters?

If Trump refuses to leave office after losing the election and then orders DHS paramilitary troopers to violently suppress protests, killing thousands of peaceful protesters, does anyone here doubt that Trump supporters would find a way to justify and excuse those killings, too?

DocBarrister

"protesters" :roll:

Democrats support the guy (Rosenbaum) who raped 5 boys between the ages of 9 and 11 (and also tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse), but hate the guy who scrubbed graffiti off building walls and provided emergency medical supplies. Telling.

https://kenoshareporter.com/stories/552 ... rds-reveal

I'm all for second chances trust me, but this guy Rosenbaum should have been offed in prison when he was doing 12.5 hard time. He likely only escaped death because they had him in with the other chomo's. How do you spend only 12.5 after having raped 5 boys? This is the same guy who kept yelling to black security guards for private business 'kill me ni@@a!'...and he's white, of course. This was all before he tried to kill Kyle, a 17 year old simply trying to help business owners.

The Democratic Party is the party of lunatics and degenerates; naturally DocB hates the normal guy opposing them.

Feel free to read the sentencing documents of your Democratic 'hero':

https://twitter.com/TrevorSutcliffe/sta ... 37664?s=20

Rittenhouse acted in self defense, and did the entire world a favor in the process.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:36 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:15 pm repeat, illegally.

And took it to a protest and bragged about it...

What could go wrong...

But go ahead and defend it, we need more 'heroes' like this stupid kid.
So convict him of misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

What could go wrong ? While protecting a friend's business & rendering medical aid to protesters, having harmed no one, he could be pursued by 3 violent felon ex-cons intent of inflicting great bodily harm or worse.

Have you noticed the high powered lawyers rallying to his pro bono defense. He has a strong defense.
Yea, he's a real hero...he had ZERO business doing what he was doing.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

ardilla secreta wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:23 am
ggait wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:44 pm Trump just now:

"I watched Liz McDonald. She's fantastic. I watched Fox Business. I watched Lou Dobbs last night, Sean Hannity last night, Tucker last night, Laura. I watched Fox & Friends in the morning."

Dayum. How does the guy manage to fit in any time for golf? He is busy busy BUSY!
Hardest working president ever. And he still finds time to polish off a bag of cheese puffs. Incredible.
hahaha. i don't get the sense he's actually intently watching all this time. he's polishing off the cheese puff bag, hitting the head, signing stuff he doesn't know he's signing. firing off tweets on news from twitterers he's following. he's a multi-tasker.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:49 am
ardilla secreta wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:23 am
ggait wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:44 pm Trump just now:

"I watched Liz McDonald. She's fantastic. I watched Fox Business. I watched Lou Dobbs last night, Sean Hannity last night, Tucker last night, Laura. I watched Fox & Friends in the morning."

Dayum. How does the guy manage to fit in any time for golf? He is busy busy BUSY!
Hardest working president ever. And he still finds time to polish off a bag of cheese puffs. Incredible.
And use Air Force-1 as the backdrop for a remarkable litany of lies on the campaign trail. Hail Dear Leader!
in fairness, he gets to do that (i think? where's hatch?) and it's a shrewd campaign move. this is going to be quite the battle of falsehoods we have shaping up.

what an election!!!
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:54 am
Rioters, looters & protesters who assault, must be arrested, charged, detained & prosecuted, or they will continue.
They've been doing that this entire time, OS.

How many more mugshots does Pete need to post for you?
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Rioters, looters & protesters need to form a union so that they can avoid answering attempts to be arrested, charged, detained & prosecuted.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:56 am
Rioters, looters & protesters who assault, must be arrested, charged, detained & prosecuted, or they will continue.

You likely don't read the links, so let me help:

Arrested at the violent Portland #antifa protest & released without bail

But if you really want something to chew on., try this:

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2020/ ... rotesters/

After reviewing the 550 cases, the DA's office now plans to prosecute 47, all of which are felony cases. An additional 86 felony cases are still pending.

"The district attorney's office will presumptively decline to pursue criminal charges which result solely from the participation in a protest or mass demonstration," Schmidt said.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Funny article about the stupidest, most moronic President ever (and it's not Millard Fillmore):

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... interviews
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:15 pm Funny article about the stupidest, most moronic President ever (and it's not Millard Fillmore):

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... interviews
One would have to be a lamebrain to do eighteen interviews with Woodward. That’s like bad characters that would take interviews with Mike Wallace at 60 Minutes thinking they would set him straight.

It’s my understanding that Trump revealed something about a new nuclear missile system the likes of which China and Russia have never seen before. Is that correct?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:15 pm

After reviewing the 550 cases, the DA's office now plans to prosecute 47, all of which are felony cases. An additional 86 felony cases are still pending.

"The district attorney's office will presumptively decline to pursue criminal charges which result solely from the participation in a protest or mass demonstration," Schmidt said.
:lol: I'll bite: what is your complaint here? Those who committed felonies...you know, the stuff you're actually complaining about, are getting prosecuted.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:36 pm

:lol: I'll bite: what is your complaint here? Those who committed felonies...you know, the stuff you're actually complaining about, are getting prosecuted.

The point is they’re not.

Which is why the feds have come in and cross-charged those that Schmidt refused to charge.

Man, you like to carry the DNC’s water even when you’re so very wrong to do so. I get it, all the lunatics here are Democrats so fine. But you’re hurting honest to goodness low and middle income employees of companies which can’t reopen because of the Democratic anarchy.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Priceless material from the Stable Genius today

Of all the words to forget for his supporters....UNDER GOD. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

The chain migration lady apparently does not know the words at all.......I guess she did not have to remember for her naturalization ceremony either :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Kismet on Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:44 pm

Which is why the feds have come in and cross-charged those that Schmidt refused to charge.

Man, you like to carry the DNC’s water even when you’re so very wrong to do so. I get it, all the lunatics here are Democrats so fine. But you’re hurting honest to goodness low and middle income employees of companies which can’t reopen because of the Democratic anarchy.
Where's that "point" being made?

If they committed a felony, prosecute. Schmidt clearly has no issue in doing so.

But he says he's not going to prosecute where there's no felony, just participation in a protest...is that what bothers you, Petey?

If someone gets arrested, they're then automatically guilty of a felony and should get the book thrown at them? hmmmm....
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

El Bandito and Old Admiral want the protestors arrested. It should be against the law.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:44 pm

So you just freaking told me that he's prosecuting 47, with 86 pending felony prosecutions in the hopper. You, Pete. YOU told me this. This is YOUR citation and quote, Pete.

And now here you are, citing your own list of felony prosecutions....and in the very next sentence, you claim "they point is they're not (prosecuting)".

What?

Did you not get any sleep last night or something? What has gotten into you today?

:lol: ;)
CU88

Post by CU88 »

But of course,

Trump ad misspells "Nobel" Peace Prize
https://twitter.com/ryanbeckwith/status ... 8815797249
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

CU88 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:31 pm But of course,

Trump ad misspells "Nobel" Peace Prize
https://twitter.com/ryanbeckwith/status ... 8815797249
Big issues, small issues -- he and his people pretty much get them wrong. A Moron leading his morons.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:32 pm

El Bandito and Old Admiral want the protestors arrested. It should be against the law.
Prosecute only felonies ? Would that include misdemeanor possession of a deadly weapon by a minor ?
He was just a kid having fun, cleaning graffiti, protecting a friend's business & offering first aid to protesters.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:04 pm

Prosecute only felonies ? Would that include misdemeanor possession of a deadly weapon by a minor ?
He was just a kid having fun, cleaning graffiti, protecting a friend's business & offering first aid to protesters.
Yeah. Where is your 17 year old at 11:00?
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:04 pm

You've got to be chitin us with this. :shock:

Return to “POLITICS”