Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Orange Duce

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:34 am
CU77 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:48 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:28 pm Funny how all three words you used are interchangeable for both trump and the queen of evil.
I don't agree at all. HRC is a saint compared to Trump.
Most saints don't drive their close friends to commit suicide. The only real difference between the two of them is one is an actual politician the other is pretending to be one. Neither one of them should ever have been elected POTUS. Do to circumstances beyond our control, one of them had to be.
figure of speech...operative words "compared to"...many of us think Trump is the personification of evil. HRC not a "saint".
ggait

Post by ggait »

ggait wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:47 pm
You're a fool if you swallow this un-sourced political disinformation.
Confirmed by Atlantic, AP and Fox News. Each of which had multiple sources.

But you're right. We never should believe any anonymous source.

I mean look at what Deep Throat served up on Nixon. Complete BS. Total fiction.

P.S. The Atlantic's Goldberg was on the Sunday shows today saying there's more coming on this story from him and other news organizations.
Also confirmed by CNN:

President Donald Trump referred to fallen US service members at the Aisne-Marne cemetery in crude and derogatory terms during a November 2018 trip to France to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, a former senior administration official confirmed to CNN.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:59 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:28 pm Funny how all three words you used are interchangeable for both trump and the queen of evil.
Most saints don't drive their close friends to commit suicide. The only real difference between the two of them is one is an actual politician the other is pretending to be one. Neither one of them should ever have been elected POTUS. Do to circumstances beyond our control, one of them had to be.
figure of speech...operative words "compared to"...many of us think Trump is the personification of evil. HRC not a "saint".
I will roll with Trump being the personification of evil and HRC as the queen of evil. They should have married each other. HRC could have bled him dry and trump could have had all the sex he wanted, as long as it wasn't with her. They were made for each other. I wonder how good trump is at dodging flying lamps?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:54 pm

P.S. The Atlantic's Goldberg was on the Sunday shows today saying there's more coming on this story from him and other news organizations.
Also confirmed by CNN:

President Donald Trump referred to fallen US service members at the Aisne-Marne cemetery in crude and derogatory terms during a November 2018 trip to France to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, a former senior administration official confirmed to CNN.
Someone in a very prestigious position in the trump administration has to be the one that heard this come from trumps mouth. When that person comes forward publicly trump will be done... stick a fork in him. A really yuge fork.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:02 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:59 am
I will roll with Trump being the personification of evil and HRC as the queen of evil. They should have married each other. HRC could have bled him dry and trump could have had all the sex he wanted, as long as it wasn't with her. They were made for each other. I wonder how good trump is at dodging flying lamps?
:)
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:06 pm

Also confirmed by CNN:

Someone in a very prestigious position in the trump administration has to be the one that heard this come from trumps mouth. When that person comes forward publicly trump will be done... stick a fork in him. A really yuge fork.

C&S: you aren't prone to believing unsourced rumors, I trust. And please don't hold your breath waiting on that. This is all a concerted coordinated effort to attack one of Trump's biggest sources of support. There is a reason that the military and police support Trump the way they do. And there is a reason why guys like Goldberg and gang must attack it.

This stuff will be unending and by 11-3, you will likely see a pattern.

Until then, please read this excellent piece to understand the whatfor's...solid and unbiased, precisely the kind of article liberals detest.

https://theintercept.com/2020/09/05/jou ... -opposite/

...news outlets have completely distorted the term “confirmation” beyond all recognition. Indeed, they now use it to mean the exact opposite of what it actually means, thereby draping themselves in journalistic glory they have not earned and, worse, deceiving the public into believing that an unproven assertion has, in fact, been proven. With this disinformation method, they are doing the exact opposite of what journalism, at its core, is supposed to do: separate fact from speculation.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Also confirmed by CNN:

Yep. The 4 cowards are afraid of mean tweets. If they believe what they say & that disqualifies Trump to be CinC, they should come forward & put their names & credibility on the line, ...just like the Swift Boat vets did. They'd be hailed as heroes (or Hatch Act violators, if still on active duty).

This was all reported on, & leaked about when it happened. It's just being recycled as a coordinated campaign hit piece. Biden had his faux angry talking points ready & the commercials were in the can.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:58 pm

Also confirmed by CNN:

Yep. The 4 cowards are afraid of mean tweets. If they believe what they say & that disqualifies Trump to be CinC, they should come forward & put their names & credibility on the line, ...just like the Swift Boat vets did. They'd be hailed as heroes (or Hatch Act violators, if still on active duty).

This was all reported on, & leaked about when it happened. It's just being recycled as a coordinated campaign hit piece. Biden had his faux angry talking points ready & the commercials were in the can.

It was also coordinated with the legions of angry establishment Deep State Twitter folks like Strzok and gang; they all had a pre-written tweet at the ready, all at precisely the same time. That should make any sentient American stand up and raise their eyebrows.

Things like this (the coordinated hit) make me like Trump more, not less.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Also confirmed by CNN:

You can't be serious, C&S.

OF COURSE he said these things. He already said about McCain "I don't like people who are captured"....in front of the entire world.

What a horrible, horrible thing to say to a former POW. I mean...you'd think that every veteran in America would call for his head for saying that.

Do Trump fans care? F no. They think it's funny. They think it's awesome. Or they have a box of excuses on little slips of paper at the ready as to why saying something like that was fine. If I was McCain's kid, and I heard someone say that, knowing what it meant to be a POW in that war? Lights out, baby...my big fist on his chin. I'd serve my time in prison with pride.

Meanwhile, the rest of the free world thinks that TrumpNation is insane. And they're right, of course. Four more years of Trump's policies will sticking it to the same people who support them. I pity them...I never thought we'd ever sink this low as a nation.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:58 pm

Also confirmed by CNN:

Agree with you 100%. Chit or get off the pot. If you are going to claim trump said what he said you better have the giblets to stand up and tell us who you are. Anonymous allegations will not gain much traction. If it turns out to be false then Old Joe is gonna look pretty dumb. He has already pretty much excoriated trump for saying it. That is a club trump would beat him silly with when they debate. Any credibility here ends if the people want to remain anonymous.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Also confirmed by CNN:

OF COURSE he said these things. He already said about McCain "I don't like people who are captured"....in front of the entire world.

What a horrible, horrible thing to say to a former POW. I mean...you'd think that every veteran in America would call for his head for saying that.

Do Trump fans care? F no. They think it's funny. They think it's awesome. Or they have a box of excuses on little slips of paper at the ready as to why saying something like that was fine. If I was McCain's kid, and I heard someone say that, knowing what it meant to be a POW in that war? Lights out, baby...my big fist on his chin. I'd serve my time in prison with pride.

Meanwhile, the rest of the free world thinks that TrumpNation is insane. And they're right, of course. Four more years of Trump's policies will sticking it to the same people who support them. I pity them...I never thought we'd ever sink this low as a nation.

Not surprisingly, you miss the point why anyone would defend Trump.

Can I imagine him saying something along those lines? Absolutely. He verbal-vomits all the time. Did he say it? Who knows; Jeff Goldberg is the least reputable guy around since he abandoned neutrality with his on-the-record #resist persona, not to mention hiring then firing the only non-liberal writer at The Atlantic the same day because the lefty mob objected (see: Kevin Williamson).

It’s not an accident that the anti-Trump stories the media pushes when it’s trying to sway Republican voters away from Trump are always gossipy, non-policy stories.

It’s a significant admission that GOP voters are happy with Trump’s agenda and what he’s actually done in office.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Also confirmed by CNN:

It does sound trumpish. I don't like anonymous allegations of such a serious nature. I will reserve judgment until these people tell us all who they are. I can't fathom why even a scallywag like trump would utter such insane nonsense.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Scallywag is a good word, and underutilized these days. Nicely done.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:09 pm Not surprisingly, you miss the point why anyone would defend Trump.
I do, huh? Great. Tell me why, then. Good luck coming up with anything other than he has a little R by his name, so anything goes.
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:09 pm It’s not an accident that the anti-Trump stories the media pushes when it’s trying to sway Republican voters away from Trump are always gossipy, non-policy stories.
:lol: You think there aren't any media stories about Trump's policy failures?

What are you talking about, Pete? This military story is in ADDITION to the policy failures.

How big is our government now, Pete?

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:09 pm It’s a significant admission that GOP voters are happy with Trump’s agenda and what he’s actually done in office.
No they aren't. If you sat down in a room with Trump supporters for three hours, and went over the things they THINK Trump has done, but hasn't? Those voters would leave with a different understanding.

Yet they'd still support Trump.

The ONLY person I've read who comes even CLOSE to listing what Trump has done is Old Salt....and it's all foreign military policy. And even there, OS takes some massive liberties as to what Trump has done (no for example, our allies have NOT mucked in their fair share for NATO).
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:34 am Most saints don't drive their close friends to commit suicide.
Of course this is an utterly false accusation against HRC, but I know that you don't care about that.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Everyone Knows It’s True
As Trump vehemently disputes reports that he has disparaged veterans, some silences speak loudly.
Where are the senior officers of the United States armed forces, serving and retired—the men and women who worked most closely on military affairs with President Trump? Has any one of them stepped forward to say, “That’s not the man I know”?

How many wounded warriors have stepped forward to attest to Trump’s care and concern for them? How many Gold Star families have stepped forward on Trump’s behalf? How many service families?

The silence is resounding. And when such voices do speak, they typically describe a president utterly lacking in empathy to grieving families, wholly uncomprehending of sacrifice and suffering.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ue/616138/
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:20 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:09 pm Not surprisingly, you miss the point why anyone would defend Trump.
I do, huh? Great. Tell me why, then. Good luck coming up with anything other than he has a little R by his name, so anything goes.
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:09 pm It’s not an accident that the anti-Trump stories the media pushes when it’s trying to sway Republican voters away from Trump are always gossipy, non-policy stories.
:lol: You think there aren't any media stories about Trump's policy failures?

What are you talking about, Pete? This military story is in ADDITION to the policy failures.

How big is our government now, Pete?

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:09 pm It’s a significant admission that GOP voters are happy with Trump’s agenda and what he’s actually done in office.
No they aren't. If you sat down in a room with Trump supporters for three hours, and went over the things they THINK Trump has done, but hasn't? Those voters would leave with a different understanding.

Yet they'd still support Trump.

The ONLY person I've read who comes even CLOSE to listing what Trump has done is Old Salt....and it's all foreign military policy. And even there, OS takes some massive liberties as to what Trump has done (no for example, our allies have NOT mucked in their fair share for NATO).

Well there's the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. Which may not have even been to my taste fully (I'd prefer there be one bracket for everyone), but to stem the tide of higher taxation alone is worth the guy's weight in gold.

There is also the issue of federal judges and SCOTUS judges, which I won't belabor, but for any sane American, the only judges you should demand anymore are conservative judges since they are the only ones at the table who adhere to the US Constitution.

I could keep going but you get my point. You are again, like MD< underestimating the American citizenry; they're far smarter than you want to give them credit for. It's the same analogy as to why Leopold's has an audience; otherwise, everyone would have been stuck drinking Gordon's. People want better, they want nicer; this isn't the USSR. Trump halted (in spite of your silly protestations) a deep state embed in all of your lives. The voters see it, no matter how much you protest otherwise! (incidentally, the more you protest 'Trump', the more likely it becomes he is re-elected; this is the theory that the people don't like being talked down to)
ggait

Post by ggait »

Do Trump fans care? F no. They think it's funny. They think it's awesome.
Come on guys -- we all know he said those things.

Multiple sources. Multiple news organizations, including Fox News. Current officials and former officials. You really think all the sources (I think it is four) got together and decided to conspire to cook this up as a hoax? And so very consistent with what Trump has said in public about McCain, the Gold Star family, Mattis, Kelly, Dunford and others. The story is highly credible; Trump's denials are not.

No doubt more confirmations will follow. Would be nice if the source who is a former official would identify himself. But if that happened, the Trump cult wouldn't care and it wouldn't make any difference.

I mean if McCain, Kahn family, making fun of the disabled reporter, Stormy Daniels, Access Hollywood, the Alabama sharpie map edit, and UV light/bleach didn't knock Trump out, why would this?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:04 pmWhat a horrible, horrible thing to say to a former POW. I mean...you'd think that every veteran in America would call for his head for saying that.

Maybe because a lot of us heard a lot of that (& worse) throughout the '70's, from phony pols who now say thank you for your service.

Results, not rhetoric are what matter. When you hear '' thanks for your service " from a 20 something, as they ring up your veterans discount, it rings true.

I would hope that John McCain would be pleased with the improvements in the VA under Trump, the pay raises, & lifting the budget caps.
He'd probably also approve of the results re. Iraq, Syria, Iran & the Persian Gulf, in addition to our increased force disposition in W Pac & E Europe.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:43 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:04 pmWhat a horrible, horrible thing to say to a former POW. I mean...you'd think that every veteran in America would call for his head for saying that.

Maybe because a lot of us heard a lot of that (& worse) throughout the '70's, from phony pols who now say thank you for your service.

Results, not rhetoric are what matter. When you hear '' thanks for your service " from a 20 something, as they ring up your veterans discount, it rings true.

I would hope that John McCain would be pleased with the improvements in the VA under Trump, the pay raises, & lifting the bidget caps.
He'd probably also approve of the results re. Iraq, Syria, Iran & the Persian Gulf, in addition to our increased force disposition in W Pac & E Europe.
This is pathetic.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”