CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:22 pm The only surprise is that someone ratted him out. Here is your "antifa":

‘Umbrella man’ was a white supremacist trying to incite violence at George Floyd protests, police say
A masked white man who was seen in a viral video holding an umbrella and smashing the windows of a South Minneapolis auto parts store during the early days of protests over the killing of George Floyd has been identified by police as a suspected white supremacist who was seeking to incite racial violence.

The mysterious figure dubbed “umbrella man” on social media is a suspected member of the Hell’s Angels biker gang, the Star Tribune reported, citing a search warrant affidavit filed in court this week by a Minneapolis police arson investigator.

The police affidavit quoted by the paper says the man’s May 27 vandalism at an AutoZone near the city’s 3rd Precinct police station disrupted what had been a mostly peaceful demonstration two days after Floyd’s death in police custody. The automotive parts supply store was among the first buildings set aflame, triggering days of destructive protests that left a wide swath of the city burned and destroyed.

“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a court filing obtained by the Star Tribune. “Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling ‘Umbrella man,’ the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual’s sole aim was to incite violence.”

Because the suspect has not been formally charged, the Star Tribune did not identify him, but describes him as a 32-year-old man who has also been implicated in another racial incident in nearby Stillwater, Minn., in which a Muslim woman was harassed by a group of men wearing white supremacist clothing. Police reportedly identified him based on a tip emailed to investigators last week.

Believing our media is so detrimental to your brain.

Obviously our media wants Umbrella Man to be a white Republican, preferably a cop.

But here is now two weeks after the breaking news, and surprise surprise, no identification nor arrest. Can I sell CU88 some Russiagate? :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

… more dumb ass-erie! Try spending some time actually researching the dumb sh!t you post before posting it.

This news is really easy to find. The man's name is Mitchell Wesley Carlson. A member of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood who is suspected of being "Umbrella Man". According to a search warrant filed by the Minneapolis police. The police claim the matter is still under investigation. The police warrant included searches of premises and property, including cell phone, text messages and tower connections.

This by the way has been available since July 28, 1 day after CU88's post!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Had he been black, cops would have put ten bullets into him.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Well whadya know, Trump's DHS agrees with CNN:
DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/0 ... dhs-409236
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

CU77 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:39 am Well whadya know, Trump's DHS agrees with CNN:
Quite disturbing since we have a number of white supremacists on this forum.

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

DocBarrister wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:36 am
CU77 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:39 am Well whadya know, Trump's DHS agrees with CNN:
Quite disturbing since we have a number of white supremacists on this forum.

DocBarrister :?

Soon enough they will slash all references to white supremacists on those government documents and insert BLM in its place. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

CU88

Post by CU88 »

Interesting, three drafts of DHS's unreleased homeland threat assessment. None mention Antifa or anarchists, and all say white supremacists are the most lethal domestic terror threat.

DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat.

by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:51 pm Interesting, three drafts of DHS's unreleased homeland threat assessment. None mention Antifa or anarchists, and all say white supremacists are the most lethal domestic terror threat.

DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for you birdbrains, or mock you for same. I'm torn.

Meanwhile, why don't ya have a gander at this murderer:

https://www.koin.com/news/protests/mich ... -09042020/

Reinoehl had described himself in a social media post as “100% ANTIFA,” suggested the tactics of counter-protesters amounted to “warfare,” and had been shot at one protest and cited for having a gun at another.

He had been been a regular presence at demonstrations in Portland.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:42 am I don't know whether to feel sorry for you birdbrains, or mock you for same. I'm torn.

Reinoehl had described himself in a social media post as “100% ANTIFA,” suggested the tactics of counter-protesters amounted to “warfare,” and had been shot at one protest and cited for having a gun at another.

So far, it does not appear as if anyone has called him a hero unlike your murderous pal Rittenhouse who is being lauded all over the internet by far right radical delusionals. Whatever the case, their crimes pale in comparison to the deaths caused by your hero tRUMP. The tRUMPvirus death count now at 188,000+. No surprise that the unpatriotic and delusional far right loves him so much.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:08 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:42 am I don't know whether to feel sorry for you birdbrains, or mock you for same. I'm torn.

So far, it does not appear as if anyone has called him a hero unlike your murderous pal Rittenhouse who is being lauded all over the internet by far right radical delusionals. Whatever the case, their crimes pale in comparison to the deaths caused by your hero tRUMP. The tRUMPvirus death count now at 188,000+. No surprise that the unpatriotic and delusional far right loves him so much.

Kyle was defending himself against two social reprobates. He did the taxpayers and all civilized humans a massive favor.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:18 am
Brooklyn wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:08 am

Kyle was defending himself against two social reprobates. He did the taxpayers and all civilized humans a massive favor.
Of course, PB is the judge and jury here. I'll wait to see what the justice system does to Mr. Rittenhouse. He shot three people and killed two - not likely self defense is going to work for all three. Especially since he was underage (and therefore illegally carrying a weapon).

To me the more likely question is exactly what does he get convicted of, and how many years does he serve? (Especially since he commited the alleged crimes with a firearm - and there may be sentence enhancements in WI).
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Your hero violated the law and is facing a first degree murder charge. No surprise to know you honor him.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:33 pm

Your hero violated the law and is facing a first degree murder charge. No surprise to know you honor him.

Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison
njbill

Post by njbill »

:lol: There is a tiptop comparison if I ever saw one: Nelson Mandela and Kyle Rittenhouse.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

njbill wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:24 pm :lol: There is a tiptop comparison if I ever saw one: Nelson Mandela and Kyle Rittenhouse.

Our pal Petey likely applauded Apartheid back in the day. ;)

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:51 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:24 pm :lol: There is a tiptop comparison if I ever saw one: Nelson Mandela and Kyle Rittenhouse.

When Trump wins in November, does the left bury the racism card at that stage?

I support charter schools; do you? Your answer tells normal Americans all they need to know as to ‘are you a racist?’
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:02 am

I support charter schools; do you? Your answer tells normal Americans all they need to know as to ‘are you a racist?’
false connection and if anything the reverse. The hard-right wingers who say they support charter schools (and vouchers) do so based out of a racial bias that says that most black and brown families, unlike white families, don't care about education, so who cares about them, let's divert those resources to educating the few...

There's a perfectly reasonable argument in favor of charter schools and voucher programs that doesn't involve such prejudices, but that's not where the bigots are coming from.

I'd wager that most of us moderates and progressives are actually fine with charter schools (or specialized magnets) within the public system IF there's a very substantial increase in funding to the other schools rather than further degrading. The hard-right wingers resist the latter half of that equation, revealing their real agenda.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

And American segregationist redlining today...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:31 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:02 am

false connection and if anything the reverse. The hard-right wingers who say they support charter schools (and vouchers) do so based out of a racial bias that says that most black and brown families, unlike white families, don't care about education, so who cares about them, let's divert those resources to educating the few...

There's a perfectly reasonable argument in favor of charter schools and voucher programs that doesn't involve such prejudices, but that's not where the bigots are coming from.

I'd wager that most of us moderates and progressives are actually fine with charter schools (or specialized magnets) within the public system IF there's a very substantial increase in funding to the other schools rather than further degrading. The hard-right wingers resist the latter half of that equation, revealing their real agenda.

What does that even mean? For starters, most charter school financial supporters are the furthest thing from 'hard right winger' you can find; I'd categorize them as (at best) 'center' and often center-left. Secondly, your statement makes absolutely zero sense (not that that in itself is unusual); you're saying 'right-wingers' prefer charter schools because 'black families as a group don't care about education only individual black families'? What?!?!? That is super-racist right there.

Most black families prioritize their kids' educations; I have a feeling you know very few poor or middle class blacks, MD. These parents are involved in their kids' lives, and most hate their allocated public school. If you ever spend a day at a charter school, you will never take the position you have. Feel free to visit Sarasota School for the Arts and Sciences any day and you will know what I mean.

This is all silly anyway. if you don't support charter schools (at least in theory), you are a racist. Full stop. Teachers' unions are the greatest impediment to racial harmony and racial meritocracy in America. When you side with the unions over kids, that tells us all we ever need to know.

Your last paragraph is the hedge clause I hear far too often from closet racists ('we support charters IF...'). I'd be careful saying that.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:32 am

And American segregationist redlining today...

Again, the stupidity burns here. Do you say of the ACLU when they defend the KKK for marches that the ACLU supports racism, or simply that they defend free speech?

Return to “POLITICS”