Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:19 am
seacoaster wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:49 am Sticks and stones....
Meaning what? It’s OK for the President to run his mouth indiscriminately? To disparage half of the country? To diminish the reality and importance of black Americans’ experience? To give Russia a pass on everything? To constantly rave about unsubstantiated election fraud and “rigging”? To attack any media that reports critically of him, his conduct and comportment, his health?

It is remarkable to me how narrow the right’s vision and understanding of the presidency has become in three short years. Tan suit? And it may cost us our democracy as we know it.
We can thank the Clintons and Obama for giving us Trump. One treated the WH like a whore house and backroom mob office, the other as if it was up for sale and needed torn down. Maybe if Joe wins we can turn it into a senior center, paint it roygbiv, and hand out drug paraphernalia.

How is the boat ride that HRC put you all in....getting closer to the waterfall yet? ;)

That boat just went over the Niagara Falls; more diners fleeing for their lives as the Democratic youth brigade causes mayhem:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 56128?s=20

(I could post a hundred videos of the Democratic Antifa violence from last night, one worse than the other)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

They are acting worse than Trump....and the d's around here seem to be enjoying it.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:24 am They are acting worse than Trump....and the d's around here seem to be enjoying it.

It's the weirdest gd thing ever.

If I thought my side was doing idiotic things as an entire party (as they are doing with Antifa and rioting...this is not, as a fan likes to say, 'just a few kids out havin' fun', these are thousands of participants spread all over the country - even the media can't cover this up any longer), I'd think I'd say something like; holy shinola, we need to get our boys under control.

MD will likely counter 'but Trump', and what I will say to that is: is Trump shooting innocent people in the streets? Is Trump attacking diners as they eat in city restaurants? Is Trump marching through neighborhoods threatening perfectly peaceful citizens? Is Trump burning down small businesses and ruining small business owner lives as a a result? Did Trump cause the Democratic mayor of Portland to flee his home? Did Trump cause the mayor of San Jose CA to flee his home?

let me know.

These Democratic Antifa wacko's are a threat to America. Investors can't invest if they feel like their investments will be subject to the whims of the mob and feckless Democratic politicians.

Vote them all out.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:24 am They are acting worse than Trump....and the d's around here seem to be enjoying it.
"around here"???

Do you mean on this forum?
I can't think of which Dem on this forum who 'seems to be enjoying' that aspect.
Who do you mean?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:57 am
"around here"???

I can't think of which Dem on this forum who 'seems to be enjoying' that aspect.
Who do you mean?
Intentionally avoiding the topic, instead....taking the low road and blaming trump or shooting the messenger. This is the one thing we could all agree on...and yet, even Biden was avoiding it, until Don Lemon blew the dog and Biden said anything. Again, as you often say, we can walk and chew gum....its as if whitey is afraid to say anything because this stemmed from the BLM movement.

It is also why I said months ago...someone in the black community needs to step up and tell these stupid arse white idiots to back the eff off, they are making it worse.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Fox correspondent and tRUMP's comments about veterans:

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/09/04 ... ckers.html

Fox News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin was able to confirm with two former Trump administration officials that Trump called anyone who went to Vietnam a sucker. Trump was in a bad mood and did not go to the American cemetery in Paris. There was no security reason for him not to go, and that Trump did say that he did not want veteran amputees at his 4th of July parade because it was not a good look.

Petey's hero. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:46 am
"around here"???

Who do you mean?
Intentionally avoiding the topic, instead....taking the low road and blaming trump or shooting the messenger. This is the one thing we could all agree on...and yet, even Biden was avoiding it, until Don Lemon blew the dog and Biden said anything. Again, as you often say, we can walk and chew gum....its as if whitey is afraid to say anything because this stemmed from the BLM movement.

It is also why I said months ago...someone in the black community needs to step up and tell these stupid arse white idiots to back the eff off, they are making it worse.

Yup. Blame BLM for these delusional terrorists:

:lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:06 pm
"around here"???

Who do you mean?

You should send an email out.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:11 pm
You should send an email out.

Previously, I have posted evidence of people speaking with Slavic accents engaged in fomenting troubles in Minneapolis. I also posted links to Proud Boys and undercover cops doing the same. Then I posted a video of cops openly slashing tires in Twin Cities parking lots. Now we have this about the Booglaoo Bois. Despite all this evidence, Petey and other delusional right wingers still insist it is BLM that is exclusively responsible for all the troubles we had locally, in Portland, and in other cities.

Nah, we don't need to send out emails. We need strait jackets and the Bellevue hospital white wagons for those delusionals who are too blind to see the truth about the real trouble makers.

DMac

Post by DMac »

Sully's got a few words for the Prez. Lands it perfectly again in my book.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/sully-su ... 21141.html
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:06 pm
"around here"???

Who do you mean?

You running out of Cheetos and mountain dew...your comprehension is pathetic, as noted in my comments in red.
~Livy

DocBarrister

Re: Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Post by DocBarrister »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:15 pm Seriously, how can any of you support such a disgusting man?

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

... A first lieutenant in the Marine Corps, Robert Kelly was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan. He was 29. Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

... “He can’t fathom the idea of doing something for someone other than himself,” one of Kelly’s friends, a retired four-star general, told me. “He just thinks that anyone who does anything when there’s no direct personal gain to be had is a sucker. There’s no money in serving the nation.” Kelly’s friend went on to say, “Trump can’t imagine anyone else’s pain. That’s why he would say this to the father of a fallen marine on Memorial Day in the cemetery where he’s buried.”

... Yet another, related, explanation concerns what appears to be Trump’s pathological fear of appearing to look like a “sucker” himself. His capacious definition of sucker includes those who lose their lives in service to their country, as well as those who are taken prisoner, or are wounded in battle.

... Trump has been, for the duration of his presidency, fixated on staging military parades, but only of a certain sort. In a 2018 White House planning meeting for such an event, Trump asked his staff not to include wounded veterans, on grounds that spectators would feel uncomfortable in the presence of amputees. “Nobody wants to see that,” he said.

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/615997/

Again, how can any of you support such a disgusting man?

DocBarrister :?
Among others, confirmed by:

Fox News
https://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-confir ... -comments/

Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Associated Press
https://wtop.com/national/2020/09/ap-fa ... -on-virus/

NY Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/04/us/p ... Position=1

It’s disgraceful that some of you continue to support Trump. :?

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
CU77

Post by CU77 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:19 am How is the boat ride that HRC put you all in
Pathetic. Sad. Dishonorable.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:21 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:19 am How is the boat ride that HRC put you all in
Pathetic. Sad. Dishonorable.
Funny how all three words you used are interchangeable for both trump and the queen of evil.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:19 am We can thank the Clintons and Obama for giving us Trump
No....we can thank you and your fellow Republicans for nominating him. If that didn't happen? We'd have Kasich if your team was ready to pull up a seat at the big boy table.

You're on the hook, old bean.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:33 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:19 am We can thank the Clintons and Obama for giving us Trump
No....we can thank you and your fellow Republicans for nominating him. If that didn't happen? We'd have Kasich if your team was ready to pull up a seat at the big boy table.

Point of order old sod. If the democrats do not nominate the queen of evil for POTUS trump is still in Manhattan doing real estate scams. The queen of evil was the only person in the democrat party that trump could ever win against. It was the perfect storm of stupidity for the democrat party. They are still fuming mad about it 4 years later.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Re: Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Post by Peter Brown »

DocBarrister wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:09 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:15 pm Seriously, how can any of you support such a disgusting man?

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

... A first lieutenant in the Marine Corps, Robert Kelly was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan. He was 29. Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

... “He can’t fathom the idea of doing something for someone other than himself,” one of Kelly’s friends, a retired four-star general, told me. “He just thinks that anyone who does anything when there’s no direct personal gain to be had is a sucker. There’s no money in serving the nation.” Kelly’s friend went on to say, “Trump can’t imagine anyone else’s pain. That’s why he would say this to the father of a fallen marine on Memorial Day in the cemetery where he’s buried.”

... Yet another, related, explanation concerns what appears to be Trump’s pathological fear of appearing to look like a “sucker” himself. His capacious definition of sucker includes those who lose their lives in service to their country, as well as those who are taken prisoner, or are wounded in battle.

... Trump has been, for the duration of his presidency, fixated on staging military parades, but only of a certain sort. In a 2018 White House planning meeting for such an event, Trump asked his staff not to include wounded veterans, on grounds that spectators would feel uncomfortable in the presence of amputees. “Nobody wants to see that,” he said.

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/615997/

Again, how can any of you support such a disgusting man?

DocBarrister :?
Among others, confirmed by:

Fox News
https://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-confir ... -comments/

Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Associated Press
https://wtop.com/national/2020/09/ap-fa ... -on-virus/

NY Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/04/us/p ... Position=1

It’s disgraceful that some of you continue to support Trump. :?

DocBarrister

If you support teachers unions, you’re a racist.

Meanwhile, learn how dumb your links are:

https://theintercept.com/2020/09/05/jou ... -opposite/

Journalism’s New Propaganda Tool: Using “Confirmed” to Mean its Opposite
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kasich. :lol: :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:44 pm

Point of order old sod. If the democrats do not nominate the queen of evil for POTUS trump is still in Manhattan doing real estate scams. The queen of evil was the only person in the democrat party that trump could ever win against. It was the perfect storm of stupidity for the democrat party. They are still fuming mad about it 4 years later.

+1.

a fan is too far gone to grasp this relatively unremarkable point
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:44 pm Point of order old sod. If the democrats do not nominate the queen of evil for POTUS trump is still in Manhattan doing real estate scams. The queen of evil was the only person in the democrat party that trump could ever win against. It was the perfect storm of stupidity for the democrat party.
Oh, no argument from me on this point!

My point still stands: yep, the Dems are responsible for putting POS HRClinton as their nominee....but the R's are on the hook for nominating Trump!

Return to “POLITICS”