Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:07 pm I didn't catch Wray link any of them with the recent riots.
He didn't. You asked where they were, and Wray told you...out killing people all over our nation, to the point where Wray put them on an equivalent ground with ISIS/whateverthenameisthisweek in terms of domestic FBI focus.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:07 pm Meanwhile, on Mon, Biden blamed Trump, white nationalists & white supremacists for the violence, with no mention of BLM & Antifa.
Yep. Can you imagine having a President telling you a bunch of cr*p that might not be true?

Boy, I can't. ;)
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:07 pm Per the Kenosha PD -- 175 people were arrested at protests during the past week, and about 58%, 102 people, traveled from 44 other cities
Who are the rioters & where are the coming from ? Do they have jobs ? Who's financing them ?
Ask Wray. You can bet he's on it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:16 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:07 pm I didn't catch Wray link any of them with the recent riots.
He didn't. You asked where they were, and Wray told you...out killing people all over our nation, to the point where Wray put them on an equivalent ground with ISIS/whateverthenameisthisweek in terms of domestic FBI focus.
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:07 pm Meanwhile, on Mon, Biden blamed Trump, white nationalists & white supremacists for the violence, with no mention of BLM & Antifa.
Yep. Can you imagine having a President telling you a bunch of cr*p that might not be true?

Boy, I can't. ;)
old salt wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:07 pm Per the Kenosha PD -- 175 people were arrested at protests during the past week, and about 58%, 102 people, traveled from 44 other cities
Who are the rioters & where are the coming from ? Do they have jobs ? Who's financing them ?
Ask Wray. You can bet he's on it.
This is the most recent reporting I can find on Wray & domestic terrorism.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/racially-m ... pher-wray/
7 mos old, citing 2019 hate crime arrests. No relation to the recent riots in US cities.
...as you like to say, "squirrel".
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

RT @JDiamond1: Barr pushing back on systemic racism in policing: "If anything's been baked in (to the system) its a bias toward non-discrimination"
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:25 pm
7 mos old, citing 2019 hate crime arrests. No relation to the recent riots in US cities.
You're projecting. You asked me where were the White Power guys....I let Wray tell you where they were.

I'm not yelling squirrel. I'm yelling: here's the FBI director, telling you where these cats are.

I didn't say that they were at the protests. For that matter, neither did you. All you asked was: where are they during all these protests?

And I answered your question by citing Wray. No squirrel needed. They're fanned out across the country, killing people.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:16 pm
You're projecting. You asked me where were the White Power guys....I let Wray tell you where they were.

I'm not yelling squirrel. I'm yelling: here's the FBI director, telling you where these cats are.

I didn't say that they were at the protests. For that matter, neither did you. All you asked was: where are they during all these protests?

And I answered your question by citing Wray. No squirrel needed. They're fanned out across the country, killing people.
The Tactics and Targets of Domestic Terrorists
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

I'm asking specifically about the riots, looting & arson, emerging from BLM protests in the 3 months since George Floyd's death.
I ask how much of that is being conducted by white nationalists or white supremacists ? (as Biden just told us)
You answer with a 7 month old statement by the FBI director citing 2019 data on domestic terror attacks, ...aka "squirrel".
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:52 am

I'm asking specifically about the riots, looting & arson, emerging from BLM protests in the 3 months since George Floyd's death.
I ask how much of that is being conducted by white nationalists or white supremacists ? (as Biden just told us)
You answer with a 7 month old statement by the FBI director citing 2019 data on domestic terror attacks, ...aka "squirrel".
Now you are just trolling...asking questions that can't be answered, without considerable speculation.

How about all the bad folks, from both sides?

You know dam well if the extreme Left has imports, so does the extreme Right.

Common sense, for most.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:17 am

Now you are just trolling...asking questions that can't be answered, without considerable speculation.

Common sense, for most.

What total bs false equivalency.

The left marauds through cities every night, causing mayhem and rioting and looting and now murder. The right doesn't do anything other than drive Trump pickup trucks through cities and Trumptillas.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

What a country!

The name of Jacob Blake, wanted for sexual assault and domestic abuse, will appear on some NFL jerseys and helmets.

His fundraiser goes over $2 million.

The woman accusing him of rape gets to watch it all.

"The bigger picture is that the #MeToo movement has collapsed under the weight of the Democrats' hypocrisy." —Dana Perino
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:23 am
foreverlax wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:17 am

Common sense, for most.

What total bs false equivalency.

The left marauds through cities every night, causing mayhem and rioting and looting and now murder. The right doesn't do anything other than drive Trump pickup trucks through cities and Trumptillas.
What color jerseys does the left wear? Moronic...
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Oh sugar, I bought an identified weapon; 2 cans of Campbell soup yesterday!

“I’ve talked to every police chief in every city where there has been major violence and they all have identified antifa as the ramrod for the violence,” Barr said in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “They are flying around the country. We know people who are flying around the country.”

“We see some of the purchases they are making before the riots of weapons to use in those riots,” Barr added. “So, we are following them.”

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-globa ... 5U02U?il=0

I thought that the billions we spent on TSA was to protect us from terriorists?

If they know all of this why are they letting it happen???
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:35 am What a country!

The name of Jacob Blake, wanted for sexual assault and domestic abuse, will appear on some NFL jerseys and helmets.

His fundraiser goes over $2 million.

The woman accusing him of rape gets to watch it all.

"The bigger picture is that the #MeToo movement has collapsed under the weight of the Democrats' hypocrisy." —Dana Perino

It's stunning to see so many people believe such false narratives. Honestly, if you did not understand just how dishonest our media was, you'd probably believe half this nonsense as well.

Meanwhile, this black man, Officer Tamarris Bohannon, is killed by a white thug and no one (other than the right) utters a word:

https://www.kmov.com/news/man-charged-i ... e73fb.html
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Woman fatally shot after lunging at officer with knife.

No riots.

No looting.

No arson.

No murders of Trump voters.

No MSNBC analysis.

No Fanlax Dems banging their keyboards in righteous anger about systemic police brutality.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/03/bodycam-f ... -shooting/

Anyone help with this?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:23 am The left marauds through cities every night, causing mayhem and rioting and looting and now murder. The right doesn't do anything other than kill so many people, that the Trump-led FBI has them on equal footing as ISIS when it comes to terrorism on our own soil
Fixed. The bolded was my part.

But sure, keep acting like they're no big deal, and that FBI Director Wray is just making stuff up.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:50 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:23 am The left marauds through cities every night, causing mayhem and rioting and looting and now murder. The right doesn't do anything other than kill so many people, that the Trump-led FBI has them on equal footing as ISIS when it comes to terrorism on our own soil

But sure, keep acting like they're no big deal, and that FBI Director Wray is just making stuff up.
Excuse me Who is claiming riots are just some kids goofing off?

His handle starts with A and ends in fan
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:07 pm

Please show us his post, or that of anyone else on here, saying the bolded.

Come on quarantine boy, show us.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:47 pm

Captain republican. I'll give afan a chance to admit to it. We went round and round on it .
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan, can you do us a favor and wear a MAGA hat to the Portland nightly bedlam and let us know how it goes for ya?

Conversely, plant a Biden sign on any lawn in Boca Grande. Let me know if anyone objects.

Thx!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:49 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:47 pm

Captain republican. I'll give afan a chance to admit to it. We went round and round on it .
Show us that post.
Yup, you can't.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:51 pm

a fan, can you do us a favor and wear a MAGA hat to the Portland nightly bedlam and let us know how it goes for ya?

Conversely, plant a Biden sign on any lawn in Boca Grande. Let me know if anyone objects.

Thx!
It'll be interesting to see how this county votes next time...just a hunch, but I bet Biden does better than Clinton did.

https://www.bestplaces.net/voting/zip-c ... ande/33921

Return to “POLITICS”