Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

6ftstick wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 pm Some more enlighten non-violent protests enabled by liberal progressive democrats.

The mob descended on Washington, D.C. on Saturday and, days after harassing attendees of the Republican National Convention, they were talking about burning down the white house and murdering police officers, BizPac Review reported.

“I’m at the point where I’m ready to put these police in the f–king grave. I’m at the point where I want to burn the f–king White House down. I want to take it to the senators, I want to take to the Congress, I want to take the fight to them,” the Black Lives Matter said.

“And at the end of the day, if they ain’t going to hear us, we burn them the f–k down. I’m one that talk real s–t. I talk it in New York, and I talk it in D.C. The same way I f–k police up in New York, I f–k cops up here in D.C. The same way I bust police in the head in New York, I bust police in the head in D.C.,” he said.

“Now, it’s a lot of people that’s on this front line, and one of the things that I always say, ‘Don’t get on this f–king front line if you ain’t going to f–king fight. Don’t get on this front line if you ain’t going to take no hit,” the man, who we can safely assume did not graduate from Harvard, said.

“Don’t get on this front line when the police f–king push up, you push back. If you want to be on this front line and those racist ass, nasty ass, punk ass f–king police is f–king pushing up, you push the f–k up,” he said.

https://twitter.com/_BrendonLeslie/stat ... 4088388609
What’s wrong with this paragraph?
“I’m at the point where I’m ready to put these police in the f–king grave. I’m at the point where I want to burn the f–king White House down. I want to take it to the senators, I want to take to the Congress, I want to take the fight to them,” the Black Lives Matter said.
I am the product of an awful public school system and I know that something is wrong with that paragraph.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Cooter wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:36 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:55 pm Unlike you and millions of your fellow morally bankrupt Americans, I don't play the childish game of checking to see if someone who is killed had a criminal record, with the idea that they deserved to be shot dead in the streets.
It makes a difference to me. Also the person's actions when he is shot makes a difference.
ok, so the man who was shot in Portland...tell us about him, what were political affiliations, does he have any priors? any warrants outstanding?

If there a scenario in which that background would justify his being shot?
Or are you just saying that a scummy right wing militia guy, with a couple of previous domestic disturbances, maybe a bar brawl or two, would quite likely have provoked his being shot?

I'm eagerly awaiting Petey's rush to tell us about his priors...
DMac

Post by DMac »

Man o' man, this Prez is really something else, such a lyin' sack.
Not a reader but he's made it through the Bible and knows what is says.
Holy (bull)schidt...next he'll be makin' God great again.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:41 pm
6ftstick wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 pm Some more enlighten non-violent protests enabled by liberal progressive democrats.

The mob descended on Washington, D.C. on Saturday and, days after harassing attendees of the Republican National Convention, they were talking about burning down the white house and murdering police officers, BizPac Review reported.

“And at the end of the day, if they ain’t going to hear us, we burn them the f–k down. I’m one that talk real s–t. I talk it in New York, and I talk it in D.C. The same way I f–k police up in New York, I f–k cops up here in D.C. The same way I bust police in the head in New York, I bust police in the head in D.C.,” he said.

“Now, it’s a lot of people that’s on this front line, and one of the things that I always say, ‘Don’t get on this f–king front line if you ain’t going to f–king fight. Don’t get on this front line if you ain’t going to take no hit,” the man, who we can safely assume did not graduate from Harvard, said.

“Don’t get on this front line when the police f–king push up, you push back. If you want to be on this front line and those racist ass, nasty ass, punk ass f–king police is f–king pushing up, you push the f–k up,” he said.

I am the product of an awful public school system and I know that something is wrong with that paragraph.
Well listen to him say it on the video—make your corrections accordingly.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:43 pm Man o' man, this Prez is really something else, such a lyin' sack.
No...he made it through both the Old and New Testament and likes them both equally!
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:48 pm

Well listen to him say it on the video—make your corrections accordingly.
What’s wrong with the paragraph?
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:49 pm
DMac wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:43 pm Man o' man, this Prez is really something else, such a lyin' sack.
No...he made it through both the Old and New Testament and likes them both equally!
Im shocked you knew there was an old and a new testament.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:50 pm
Im shocked you knew there was an old and a new testament.
You see the problem with the paragraph?
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

:
:D 8-)

Different question, what makes the guy talking a BLM leader at all?
The crowd certainly doesn't seem all that enthusiastic about what he's saying and this is the night crew, which is quite definitely not the day crew.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:01 pm

:
:D 8-)

Different question, what makes the guy talking a BLM leader at all?
The crowd certainly doesn't seem all that enthusiastic about what he's saying and this is the night crew, which is quite definitely not the day crew.
I wonder how the reporter got that “quote”?
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:36 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:55 pm Unlike you and millions of your fellow morally bankrupt Americans, I don't play the childish game of checking to see if someone who is killed had a criminal record, with the idea that they deserved to be shot dead in the streets.
It makes a difference to me.
And millions think just like you. So get rid of the rest of our criminal justice system, and just hand out death sentences in the street. Because if a guy has a criminal record, he deserves to get shot and killed. F 'em. It's not me, so who cares, right?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:26 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:27 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:10 pm “The Republican party is about to make a massive national hero out of [the Kenosha gunman]. The central element of the Trump Republican party is the right of private deadly force to defend the racial order.”

David Frum
I guess David did not notice that the 'Kenosha gunman' shot three WHITE men. 'Defending the racial order by the white guy killing some white guys'.

I swear, who pays attention to these inveterate birdbrains?!?!? The media is not honest with you, and you fall for it every single time. Doesn't Frum have another unnecessary war to get us into?
Not so fast. One of the victims seemed confused about the meaning of the N word. How did he self-identify ?
Going to play dumb, and act like you don't know what Frum is talking about, are we? Neat.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:23 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:57 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:30 am You define ignorance at its highest level. It is no surprise you have zero clue why driving a friggen uhaul truck into a hot zone would be seized.
Yet arriving in this same "hot zone" with rifles as a 17yo is fine....and some don't understand why posters here are livid that the kid and his rifle weren't "seized", just like this UHaul truck.
I don’t disagree, with a qualifier..... Did the cops speak with the 17 y/o BEFORE he entered the hot zone...Then wave him on?
Yes. We've posted this video from local news already. The kid was walking alongside Kenosha PD before the craziness started.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Trump thinks New Testament is a boy band.
njbill

Post by njbill »

He also likes One and Two Corinthians equally.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

8FD96D34-0848-4765-AC67-3234EC33DBC3.jpeg
8FD96D34-0848-4765-AC67-3234EC33DBC3.jpeg (183.54 KiB) Viewed 559 times
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

BLM.

https://twitter.com/tdn_noticias/status ... 10849?s=21

I can’t understand why Biden’s poll numbers are in free fall.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:38 pm BLM.

Troll,
in what way is a black guy fighting with another black guy an indication that either is a BLM person?

The guy who shoved the woman appears to be a nut case. Is your issue that he's black and she's white?
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:50 pm

Troll,
in what way is a black guy fighting with another black guy an indication that either is a BLM person?

The guy who shoved the woman appears to be a nut case. Is your issue that he's black and she's white?
He doesn’t see color. At least he didn’t last week.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Why Biden’s numbers are not falling
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”