Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:55 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:36 am Not sure how any sane human affiliates himself with this carnival of a Democratic Party. Be interested to hear the usual suspects here defend the murder. I’m sure a fan will come on in an hour and demand to know the difference between this and the Kenosha murders, not bothering to think that in both cases the persons walking away from trouble were Republicans and the persons instigating trouble are Democrats.
I don't demand anything Pete. We've been watching you cheer for murders for months now. Why would today be any different?

‘cheering murders’. :roll:

I cheer self defense and if that takes out a thug or two in Kenosha, don’t ask me for sympathy.

As it is, you again fail to attack the problem which is Democratic Antifa. Why is that? This looks to the world like a straight up murder. No self defense. No hostility. Just an execution.

Is it that difficult to criticize democrats?

By the way, I’ll bet anything the deceased is no choir boy so I won’t extend sympathy there either if it proves he isn’t. I’d be skeptical of anyone’s sanity walking alone in Portland at night with a blue lives matter patch. But he’s no aggressor here in his murder. And that’s the crucial distinction which your squad fails to note time and again. Why is that? I know why; I’m just curious if you’ll admit why.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 pm As it is, you again fail to attack the problem which is Democratic Antifa.
It's easy to criticize the a murderer, yes. Unlike you, I'm not going to parade 1,000 excuses as to why it's super cool to shoot someone.
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 pm By the way, I’ll bet anything the deceased is no choir boy so I won’t extend sympathy there either if it proves he isn’t.
Unlike you and millions of your fellow morally bankrupt Americans, I don't play the childish game of checking to see if someone who is killed had a criminal record, with the idea that they deserved to be shot dead in the streets.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:55 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 pm As it is, you again fail to attack the problem which is Democratic Antifa.
It's easy to criticize the a murderer, yes. Unlike you, I'm not going to parade 1,000 excuses as to why it's super cool to shoot someone.
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:41 pm By the way, I’ll bet anything the deceased is no choir boy so I won’t extend sympathy there either if it proves he isn’t.
Unlike you and millions of your fellow morally bankrupt Americans, I don't play the childish game of checking to see if someone who is killed had a criminal record, with the idea that they deserved to be shot dead in the streets.

‘Deserving sympathy’ versus ‘deserving to be shot dead’ are two entirely different reactions. Remember: I’m not a supporter of the death penalty.

The Democratic hysteria over Kyle Rittenhouse versus their muted response to an actual execution are noteworthy.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Cooter wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:10 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:17 am Cancel culture Republicans suppress church activity in violation of separation of church and state:

Church truck with supplies for protesters seized in Kenosha

https://wkow.com/2020/08/28/church-truc ... n-kenosha/

A Milwaukee church that sent a U-Haul filled with food and supplies to protesters in Kenosha, says it was seized and the people inside were arrested.

The Zao MKE Church says it filled the truck with a thousand dollars worth of food, band aids and fire extinguishers.

It was intercepted by authorities in Kenosha Wednesday and church leaders say they haven't been given an explanation.

"I have no idea how the police could interpret water, Gatorade, bags of chips and fire extinguishers as a threat. And the fact that even after seeing all of that they confiscated it and continued to proceed to arrest the driver and passenger is absolutely beyond me," said Rev. Jonah Overton.

Delusional right wingers objected to government mandates to close churches in order to prevent the spread of the trump virus. They said such a mandate violated separation of church and state. Because of that, they should raise just as big an objection to this form of McCarthyite repression.

:arrow:

A sectarian group suffered a similar fate at the hands of the brutally repressive government:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kenos ... li=BBnb7Kz

Government needs to get off their back. So let's hear forum right wingers demand an end to this cancel culture repression.
Obviously the police want to quell the riot in a peaceful manner.
:idea:

One sort of wonders what sort of church would be supporting looters.

Band aids = peaceful??
WWJD
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Kenosha union brings up Blake’s sexual assault:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... ssault.amp
Last edited by kramerica.inc on Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

“The Republican party is about to make a massive national hero out of [the Kenosha gunman]. The central element of the Trump Republican party is the right of private deadly force to defend the racial order.”

David Frum
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:10 pm “The Republican party is about to make a massive national hero out of [the Kenosha gunman]. The central element of the Trump Republican party is the right of private deadly force to defend the racial order.”

David Frum

I guess David did not notice that the 'Kenosha gunman' shot three WHITE men. 'Defending the racial order by the white guy killing some white guys'.

I swear, who pays attention to these inveterate birdbrains?!?!? The media is not honest with you, and you fall for it every single time. Doesn't Frum have another unnecessary war to get us into?
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:27 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:10 pm “The Republican party is about to make a massive national hero out of [the Kenosha gunman]. The central element of the Trump Republican party is the right of private deadly force to defend the racial order.”

David Frum

I guess David did not notice that the 'Kenosha gunman' shot three WHITE men. 'Defending the racial order by the white guy killing some white guys'.

I swear, who pays attention to these inveterate birdbrains?!?!? The media is not honest with you, and you fall for it every single time. Doesn't Frum have another unnecessary war to get us into?
Unnecessary wars. As he cheers 17 yr olds for bringing weapons to a protest in the USA.

This guy is so remarkably stupid.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:58 pm

David Frum

Unnecessary wars. As he cheers 17 yr olds for bringing weapons to a protest in the USA.

This guy is so remarkably stupid.

'cheers 17 year olds...'. Great take. :roll:

About as far as one can get from what I said (or more importantly how I feel), but that's par for the course with how childish and obtuse you show yourself here with every nitwittish liberal post.

For your edification (though I suspect it won't assist in any measurable way), what I said was Kyle was 'dumb to attend, dumb to stay, he may get jammed up, and I am fine with that'.

I'm also fine with anyone defending themselves, in fact I firmly support the moral doctrine of self defense (which any proper American should). And the fact that he defended himself is enough for me though perhaps not for the law, and further I have zero sympathy for the two lowlifes he killed, as they were trying to kill him.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:26 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:17 am Cancel culture Republicans suppress church activity in violation of separation of church and state:

A Milwaukee church that sent a U-Haul filled with food and supplies to protesters in Kenosha, says it was seized and the people inside were arrested.

The Zao MKE Church says it filled the truck with a thousand dollars worth of food, band aids and fire extinguishers.

It was intercepted by authorities in Kenosha Wednesday and church leaders say they haven't been given an explanation.

"I have no idea how the police could interpret water, Gatorade, bags of chips and fire extinguishers as a threat. And the fact that even after seeing all of that they confiscated it and continued to proceed to arrest the driver and passenger is absolutely beyond me," said Rev. Jonah Overton.

Delusional right wingers objected to government mandates to close churches in order to prevent the spread of the trump virus. They said such a mandate violated separation of church and state. Because of that, they should raise just as big an objection to this form of McCarthyite repression.

A sectarian group suffered a similar fate at the hands of the brutally repressive government:

Government needs to get off their back. So let's hear forum right wingers demand an end to this cancel culture repression.
Obviously the police want to quell the riot in a peaceful manner.I don'0 :idea:

Band aids = peaceful??
WWJD
Why what do you think Jesus would do?

I don't think he would approve of people looting and rioting
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:49 pm

Band aids = peaceful??
WWJD

The New Testament also attests to experiences of social unrest in early Christianity.

In the Book of Matthew, Jesus is quoted as saying, “I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.” And in confronting money changers in the Temple of Jerusalem, Jesus overturns the tables and whips the money changers for their unjust actions.
Ask around
;)
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Band aids = peaceful??
WWJD

The New Testament also attests to experiences of social unrest in early Christianity.

In the Book of Matthew, Jesus is quoted as saying, “I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.” And in confronting money changers in the Temple of Jerusalem, Jesus overturns the tables and whips the money changers for their unjust actions.
Ask around
;)
Yup, Jesus flipped a table or two in his day...
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

This lady didn't wear her hajib
masks.png
masks.png (169.22 KiB) Viewed 695 times

Could this be next for non mask wearers.

You know people that won't wear masks are just evil Trumpists and don't care about their fellow man.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:15 pm This lady didn't wear her hajib

masks.png

Could this be next for non mask wearers.

You know people that won't wear masks are just evil Trumpists and don't care about their fellow man.
Thanks.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:57 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:30 am You define ignorance at its highest level. It is no surprise you have zero clue why driving a friggen uhaul truck into a hot zone would be seized.
Yet arriving in this same "hot zone" with rifles as a 17yo is fine....and some don't understand why posters here are livid that the kid and his rifle weren't "seized", just like this UHaul truck.
I don’t disagree, with a qualifier..... Did the cops speak with the 17 y/o BEFORE he entered the hot zone...Then wave him on? Making sure we are comparing apples vs apples. I honestly do not know.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
old salt

Post by old salt »

David Frum

Not so fast. One of the victims seemed confused about the meaning of the N word. How did he self-identify ?
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Band aids = peaceful??
WWJD

Ask around
;)
Are you saying these people who have had businesses burnt out were unjust?

I am not a bible person and do not know the context of the first quote.
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:26 pm

Band aids = peaceful??
WWJD

Ask around
;)
Are you saying these people who have had businesses burnt out were unjust?

I am not a bible person and do not know the context of the first quote.
Where did I say that? Ask Trump:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:55 pm Unlike you and millions of your fellow morally bankrupt Americans, I don't play the childish game of checking to see if someone who is killed had a criminal record, with the idea that they deserved to be shot dead in the streets.
It makes a difference to me. Also the person's actions when he is shot makes a difference.
Live Free or Die!
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Some more enlighten non-violent protests enabled by liberal progressive democrats.

The mob descended on Washington, D.C. on Saturday and, days after harassing attendees of the Republican National Convention, they were talking about burning down the white house and murdering police officers, BizPac Review reported.

“I’m at the point where I’m ready to put these police in the f–king grave. I’m at the point where I want to burn the f–king White House down. I want to take it to the senators, I want to take to the Congress, I want to take the fight to them,” the Black Lives Matter said.

“And at the end of the day, if they ain’t going to hear us, we burn them the f–k down. I’m one that talk real s–t. I talk it in New York, and I talk it in D.C. The same way I f–k police up in New York, I f–k cops up here in D.C. The same way I bust police in the head in New York, I bust police in the head in D.C.,” he said.

“Now, it’s a lot of people that’s on this front line, and one of the things that I always say, ‘Don’t get on this f–king front line if you ain’t going to f–king fight. Don’t get on this front line if you ain’t going to take no hit,” the man, who we can safely assume did not graduate from Harvard, said.

“Don’t get on this front line when the police f–king push up, you push back. If you want to be on this front line and those racist ass, nasty ass, punk ass f–king police is f–king pushing up, you push the f–k up,” he said.

https://twitter.com/_BrendonLeslie/stat ... 4088388609

Return to “POLITICS”