Liberty

General Chatter
LaxPundit07

Liberty

Post by LaxPundit07 »

Today’s Reuters report on King Jerry will almost certainly result in his resignation or termination. Does this university survive without the Falwell family?
LaxPundit07

Liberty

Post by LaxPundit07 »

I am going to drop this here since it is more about the university....

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/sp ... ationship/

After having witnessed the fraud that is everything about Liberty, I for one enjoy seeing King Jerry go down in flames.

No matter the sport, Liberty was always the chippiest, dirtiest, and snarkiest team faced in the Big South. Their athletic department was failing miserably at upholding the mission of the church, I mean school.

Falwell, David Koresh, Trump... they are all the same. Money for power. Power for sex.
Dr. Tact

Re: Liberty

Post by Dr. Tact »

You may want to post this in the general topics forum....I dont see a reference to Womens Lacrosse.

To answer your question, the university will survive.
LaxPundit07

Post by LaxPundit07 »

Moved.
LaxCoach13

Post by LaxCoach13 »

It has something to do with Lacrosse because they field a Women's Lacrosse program and if the school is in trouble then we lose another DI program. There are major issues there, so second question as a parent is do you want your kid going there?
Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

LaxCoach13 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:10 pm It has something to do with Lacrosse because they field a Women's Lacrosse program and if the school is in trouble then we lose another DI program. There are major issues there, so second question as a parent is do you want your kid going there?
I know that Liberty has a women's lacrosse program, but the way the OP was written, it had nothing to do with this topic.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm going to fold these posts into the Liberty Thread within the General Chatter Forum less because it's inappropriate for it to be here and more because of consolidation reasons. i.e. Let this just be one discussion.
Cletus

Post by Cletus »

Dr. Tact wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:21 pm
LaxCoach13 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:10 pm It has something to do with Lacrosse because they field a Women's Lacrosse program and if the school is in trouble then we lose another DI program. There are major issues there, so second question as a parent is do you want your kid going there?
I know that Liberty has a women's lacrosse program, but the way the OP was written, it had nothing to do with this topic.
Thanks for speaking up, Doc. Good call.

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”