2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
holmes435

Re: 2020 Elections - Desperate Don is Panicking

Post by holmes435 »

Biggest thin-skinned snowflake out there. He can't handle online critics?

Right-wing cancel culture out in full force. He wants to censor people on a social network? The projection makes me barf.
Last edited by holmes435 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

https://www.capitalgazette.com/maryland ... story.html

After time living in Annapolis, Key School sues Hallie Biden for not paying tuition

Since Joe Biden’s son and daughter-in-law bided their time in Annapolis last summer, Hallie Biden faces a lawsuit from the Key School.

His family has made headlines after the former vice president put in his bid for Democratic presidential candidate.

His son, Hunter Biden, is listed as an Annapolis resident in a paternity lawsuit from an Arkansas woman who claimed Biden is the father of her 10-month old in a May court filing. Hallie Biden said they no longer live in Annapolis but declined to comment further.

The New Yorker published a lengthy profile Monday on Biden in which he opened up about renting a home in Annapolis to have some privacy with Hallie Biden and her two children.

Hallie Biden is the widow of Hunter Biden’s brother, Beau, who died in 2015. Hunter and Hallie Biden broke up a few months after moving to Annapolis, The New Yorker reported.

The Key School filed a lawsuit against Hallie Biden in March for not paying tuition. Biden owes the school $55,740 for enrolling her children in 7th and 8th grade for the 2018-2019 school year, the school’s attorney claims in the suit.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Not sure why you are posting this 14 month old article now.

What does it have to do with Joe Biden?
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

I hadn't really paid much attention to the Bannon story, but digging into it more I LOVE that he was arrested by the USPS.

Knew a few guys who coached at his former high school. He's not well-liked in Richmond at all even before this mess.
DocBarrister

Biden Hits It Out of the Park

Post by DocBarrister »

Have to admit, I was just hoping Biden would deliver a solid speech without embarrassing himself.

Never thought Biden would deliver one of the best convention speeches I have ever heard. :shock:

Who’da thunk it?

Biden just gave the speech of his life.

You can lay “sleepy Joe” to rest forever.

Wow.

DocBarrister :shock: :o
@DocBarrister
calourie

Re: Biden Hits It Out of the Park

Post by calourie »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 pm Have to admit, I was just hoping Biden would deliver a solid speech without embarrassing himself.

Never thought Biden would deliver one of the best convention speeches I have ever heard. :shock:

Who’da thunk it?

Wow.

Agree. Biden was impressive beyond my expectations.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Ds set the bar really high this week.

Don’t know what the Rs had planned for next week, but I suspect the Republican AV guys will be burning the midnight oil over the next several days. Reshooting some stuff. Trying to scramble to write and shoot some new stuff. All with the Orange Man barking and snarling inconsistent and impossible commands.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

njbill wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:49 pm Ds set the bar really high this week.

Don’t know what the Rs had planned for next week, but I suspect the Republican AV guys will be burning the midnight oil over the next several days. Reshooting some stuff. Trying to scramble to write and shoot some new stuff. All with the Orange Man barking and snarling inconsistent and impossible commands.
You’re almost certainly correct.

DocBarrister ;)
@DocBarrister
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

njbill wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:49 pm Ds set the bar really high this week.

Since he can’t help himself, it’s going to be interesting to see how much time the narcissist insists on taking each night. What’s the conventional wisdom: he demands the RNC let him go rogue so America can watch him ramble, change direction and topic mid-sentence, or does he stick to the teleprompter so we can see how he reads monotone at a ninth grade reading level? Yo Semite!
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Didn’t know where else to put it, so here’s as good a place as any.

Brayden Harrington, the thirteen year old boy who spoke tonight at the DNC, Is a rock star. To speak in front of a nationally televised audience knowing his speech impediment would undoubtedly flare up from nervousness showed a bravery few people have.

If you didn’t see him I’d urge you to google him and, putting aside politics, have a listen.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Here it is:

old salt

Post by old salt »

Uncle Joe was inspired to run by "the very fine people" on both sides in Charlottesville,
yet no notice of the Peaceful Protesters of Portland.

Good exit tune. They cranked up the bass backbeat.

at first, I thought it might have been this one.
I thought he might go with Thorogood.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Biden Hits It Out of the Park

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

calourie wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:46 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 pm Have to admit, I was just hoping Biden would deliver a solid speech without embarrassing himself.

Who’da thunk it?

Wow.

Agree. Biden was impressive beyond my expectations.
That was our family reaction as well.
My son turned to me and said, "wow, that blew away my expectations".

Someone commentating said something to the effect that the Trump Campaign (or Trump) had made an enormous tactical error in painting Joe as too old and doddering, "Sleepy Joe"...IMO, that was crushed.

I was concerned in the first two minutes, but as he warmed up, his intensity grew, his passion for what he was saying came through as genuine, and he managed to build the speech forward through waves of emotional intensity all the way to its conclusion. The speech itself was excellent weaving key themes that I certainly found highly appealing, the "light" in contrast with the current "season of darkness". His promise to be a President for all Americans, as much for those who opposed him as those who supported him...that's the job...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Like most normal Americans with an actual life, I didn’t watch joes speech.

Joe has the same Ridiculously low bar George W Bush had. As long as the teleprompter didn’t freeze, both seem fine.

Did Joe mention Portland or inner city looting? If not, then he didn’t deliver hard truths and the speech was worthless. If Joe said Russia offered bounties on American soldiers, his team assumes the average Den voter is too dumb and too lazy to learn any truth, and so the speech was worthless.

Tell me which one happened.
Last edited by Peter Brown on Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:39 pm
CU88 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:24 pm Obama officials indicted: ZERO (8 years)
o d officials indicted: More than 215 (3.5 years) and still counting...
Quote of the day:

"Has anyone else noticed that undocumented immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than Trump's staff?"
:D
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Boy, speaking of heads exploding, Peter Brown Eyes may set records during the Biden years as president with the most unhinged, deluded posts EVAH! :lol: :lol:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

njbill wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:16 pm Not sure why you are posting this 14 month old article now.

No surprise that o s runs away from your question.

DEPLORABLE
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:03 am Boy, speaking of heads exploding, Peter Brown Eyes may set records during the Biden years as president with the most unhinged, deluded posts EVAH! :lol: :lol:

Wrong again, Mr. 'I support looting'. Joe ain't bad at all. Kamala is awful. Democrats by and large are awful.

Anyway, there is nothing to debate; Trump will win this one going away (you shall see). It is your squad which will spend 4 years on the fainting couch telling therapists why the Orange Man Is Bad.
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:16 pm Not sure why you are posting this 14 month old article now.

Did you enjoy the video clip of Hunter ?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:31 am

Did you enjoy the video clip of Hunter ?
Hunter is going to be a special advisor to President Biden...get over it.

Return to “POLITICS”