2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: 2020 Elections - Into the Home Stretch

Post by njbill »

Really good speech by Joe. One of his strongest, I think. Good speech by Kamala.

Got to work on the music, though.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Harris: I had to turn her off. I can't stand her already with that condescending nasal-sounding affect. Confounded Joe should have chosen Tulsi of course but she is too honest and steadfast to bend to the D Party leader's duplicity.

We are so F'ed. The two party system has never been more broken. Without options, we remain F'ed.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:31 pm Harris: I had to turn her off. I can't stand her already with that condescending nasal-sounding affect. Confounded Joe should have chosen Tulsi of course but she is too honest and steadfast to bend to the D Party leader's duplicity.

We are so F'ed. The two party system has never been more broken. Without options, we remain F'ed.
She’s too uppity.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

… you can always vote for Trump
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

..great idea, since you are in Md.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:32 pm
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:31 pm Harris: I had to turn her off. I can't stand her already with that condescending nasal-sounding affect. Confounded Joe should have chosen Tulsi of course but she is too honest and steadfast to bend to the D Party leader's duplicity.

She’s too uppity.
Condescending nasal-sounding affect. Jesus. The guy is a caricature of a scared white fella.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:38 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:32 pm

She’s too uppity.
Condescending nasal-sounding affect. Jesus. The guy is a caricature of a scared white fella.
:lol: Tulsi isn't white you dummies! Nice try...

Stop being uppity seacoaster!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Good news! I've got boatloads of advice for you. You handed it to the board during Trump, so it's time to reciprocate.

Be patient with Biden/Harris, tech! What's with this need of yours for immediate gratification?

If Biden manages to win, the Forum's TrumpApologists are going to be just a treat to watch.

I'm excited for my first "so what, that's not illegal" retort. There's gonna be a lot of 'em.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:28 pm So -- just wondering -- election fraud is cool if it's done by Republicans, right? The functional campaign chairman of TP 2020 meeting with Kanye. What happened to whatever was the moral center of the GOP?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... ce=twitter

"The New York Times, which first reported the meeting, said it took place in Colorado last weekend and also included President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka, Kushner’s wife and another top White House adviser.

West appeared to confirm the meeting in a tweet late Tuesday night, saying they discussed a book on empowering Black Americans, and he offered to do a live interview with the Times.

Representatives for West could also not be immediately reached.

A rapper and clothier, West announced his last-minute presidential campaign last month, followed by a series of rambling public remarks that have raised questions about his intentions and his mental health.

West has been open about his struggle with bi-polar disorder, and his wife, Kim Kardashian has asked the public and media to grant him compassion.

West’s appearance as an independent on the ballot could possibly disrupt the race between Trump, a Republican who is seeking re-election, and former Democratic Vice President Joe Biden if he were able to garner any votes in U.S. states where the contest is close.

The Washington Post last week reported that West’s campaign has so far filed petitions to appear on the presidential election ballot in 10 U.S. states and that Republican operatives, including some with ties to Trump, were involved in efforts to support his candidacy in at least five of them, including Arkansas, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Trump on Tuesday told syndicated radio host Hugh Hewitt that he had not talked with West about the entertainer’s campaign. Representatives for Trump’s campaign could not be immediately reached but told the Post they were not involved.

West, 43, one of the biggest celebrity and most prominent Black supporters of the president, met with Trump during the 2016 presidential race and again in 2018 at the White House wearing a red “Make America Great” cap. Last month, he told Forbes that he was “taking the red hat off.”

Trump told Fox News last month that West “can’t” drop his support, adding: “He’s always going to be for us.”
So -- just wondering -- election fraud is cool if it's done by Republicans, right?

I thought the dems have told us there is no such thing as election fraud? ;) Are you asking a rhetorical question?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:37 pm We know what we can expect from Trump...Biden gives some hope. Dems need to keep Congress and get the majority in Senate.

Gotta have hope...I hoped Trump would try for the middle to make as many people happy as he could, he could have avoided looking like a colossal failure.

NMP
" Gotta have hope"
Not to be confused with "hope and change I assume? :D
Bob Ross:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:43 pm

Good news! I've got boatloads of advice for you. You handed it to the board during Trump, so it's time to reciprocate.

Be patient with Biden/Harris, tech! What's with this need of yours for immediate gratification?

If Biden manages to win, the Forum's TrumpApologists are going to be just a treat to watch.

I'm excited for my first "so what, that's not illegal" retort. There's gonna be a lot of 'em.
Well, you should know Mr. Instant Gratification :D You earned that moniker years ago.

There's only a couple months left, too little time for options I'm afraid. I'll be patiently waiting though for options (it will happen), perhaps in 2024. In the meantime, you chumps can knock yourselves out with these two defective parties and what they offer.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:46 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:28 pm So -- just wondering -- election fraud is cool if it's done by Republicans, right? The functional campaign chairman of TP 2020 meeting with Kanye. What happened to whatever was the moral center of the GOP?

"The New York Times, which first reported the meeting, said it took place in Colorado last weekend and also included President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka, Kushner’s wife and another top White House adviser.

West appeared to confirm the meeting in a tweet late Tuesday night, saying they discussed a book on empowering Black Americans, and he offered to do a live interview with the Times.

A rapper and clothier, West announced his last-minute presidential campaign last month, followed by a series of rambling public remarks that have raised questions about his intentions and his mental health.

West has been open about his struggle with bi-polar disorder, and his wife, Kim Kardashian has asked the public and media to grant him compassion.

West’s appearance as an independent on the ballot could possibly disrupt the race between Trump, a Republican who is seeking re-election, and former Democratic Vice President Joe Biden if he were able to garner any votes in U.S. states where the contest is close.

The Washington Post last week reported that West’s campaign has so far filed petitions to appear on the presidential election ballot in 10 U.S. states and that Republican operatives, including some with ties to Trump, were involved in efforts to support his candidacy in at least five of them, including Arkansas, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Trump on Tuesday told syndicated radio host Hugh Hewitt that he had not talked with West about the entertainer’s campaign. Representatives for Trump’s campaign could not be immediately reached but told the Post they were not involved.

West, 43, one of the biggest celebrity and most prominent Black supporters of the president, met with Trump during the 2016 presidential race and again in 2018 at the White House wearing a red “Make America Great” cap. Last month, he told Forbes that he was “taking the red hat off.”

Trump told Fox News last month that West “can’t” drop his support, adding: “He’s always going to be for us.”
So -- just wondering -- election fraud is cool if it's done by Republicans, right?

I thought the dems have told us there is no such thing as election fraud? ;) Are you asking a rhetorical question?
No sir. I am asking a completely different question.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:07 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:46 pm

No sir. I am asking a completely different question.
My apologies sir. IMO any time Kanye West is brought into the equation everything changes. I have to admit, I was so dumb I thought you were talking about Allen West. :oops: It has been a long day outside harvesting tomatoes. Maybe I have sunstroke.
Bob Ross:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:15 pm IMO any time Kanye West is brought into the equation everything changes.
Uh, no:
Rapper Kanye West garnered 2 percent support in a Politico-Morning Consult national poll released Wednesday as he struggles to qualify for the ballot in a number of states for his last-minute presidential bid. … West received support from 2 percent of respondents, which is 7 points behind the 9 percent of respondents that said they have “no opinion.”
Broken down by demographic, West received 2 percent of the Black vote and 4 percent of the Hispanic vote. The demographic group he did best in was those in Generation Z, where he received 6 percent support.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... l-bid-poll
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:54 pm Well, you should know Mr. Instant Gratification :D You earned that moniker years ago.
I did. Would you like a reminder as to why you called me that?

You claimed the Trump tax cuts would pay for themselves.

You claimed I was impatient. I replied that I could add and subtract...and patience had nothing to do with how math works.

And guess who was right, and it wasn't even a close call? Yes, it's true. 1+1=2, and the tax cuts, shocker, didn't pay for themselves.

tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:54 pm There's only a couple months left, too little time for options I'm afraid. I'll be patiently waiting though for options (it will happen), perhaps in 2024. In the meantime, you chumps can knock yourselves out with these two defective parties and what they offer.
:lol: I've already said----multiple times----that I think Biden is a corrupt POS boilerplate Corporate Dem. I don't like him.

It's why I keep laughing at your fears that the lefties are coming with assumed arrival of Biden. You're too smart for that.

Biden represents the 1%ers. No if's and's or but's, Tech. We've already seen this movie, Tech, and we know how it ends.

The country will move TO THE RIGHT if he wins. Happy to wager on it, just as I was happy to wager on the tax cuts not paying for themselves.

As usual, I won't get takers because everyone knows I'm right in this case.

(and yes, I'm wrong about plenty of things....tax cuts and Joe Biden aren't on that long list)
CU77

Post by CU77 »

A network of fake Chinese accounts has been posting videos bashing President Trump, criticizing his recent closure of China’s consulate in Houston, his handling of the coronavirus pandemic and his threats to ban the popular social media app TikTok, according to research published Wednesday.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... work-trump

OK, time to fess up: I am actually a Chinese bot! I was sent into this very obscure forum about a very obscure sport as a beta test.

我最近怎麼樣
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

First up, Dsouza calling out Harris’ “daddy issues.”

https://twitter.com/dineshdsouza/status ... 05986?s=21

And there’s this from a while ago:

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ssion=true

I think that line of attack is weak. Her history as a prosecutor is more troublesome for her in today’s political climate.

She seems like an opportunist and a political fence sitter to me:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfweek ... ornia/amp/

The big question is - who will she choose as a VP 5 days after Biden quits the presidency?
DMac

Post by DMac »

So the CU is really Chinese Undercover?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:52 pm First up, Dsouza calling out Harris’ “daddy issues.”

https://twitter.com/dineshdsouza/status ... 05986?s=21

And there’s this from a while ago:

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ssion=true

I think that line of attack is weak. Her history as a prosecutor is more troublesome for her in today’s political climate.

She seems like an opportunist and a political fence sitter to me:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfweek ... ornia/amp/

The big question is - who will she choose as a VP 5 days after Biden quits the presidency?
God Bless America
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Anyone feel like something odd is going to happen...like Biden steps down before Nov. 3rd?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”