2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Into the Home Stretch

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:53 am I heard the real reason Joe picked Kamala is because her hair smells just wonderful. To Joe that's a big effing deal. :D

It's also good to be 'connected' in the Democratic Party; if Hunter Biden was simply a poor inner city POC junkie and not a son of a Dem Party stalwart junkie, he'd be the kind of POC junkie Kamala would beg a court to keep in prison longer than his sentence because 'prison labor is cheap, Judge'.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:30 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:53 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:27 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:25 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:20 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:03 pm Kamala is the safe pick. She will do just fine with AA voters. AA women are excited about her and will pull along everyone else. The reaction I have seen among black women to her being chosen, I would characterize as over the moon. It also shuts down the Trumpnista Law and Order non-sense. They can't say she is going to let everyone run wild while at the same time trying to sell her perceived weakness, she was too tough as a prosecutor. Tough to brand. The Trumpnista campaign has been and will continue to be 24/7 trying to sell fear.
Just don't re-watch the POS racist campaign manager on what SHE thinks of a white husband. THIS.....is the black vote for pretend liberals. DNC has lost it's mind. THIS....is what black woman think of Kamala too? isn't it ;)

Have fun with the insanity, pretend liberals. oozing with insanity Monica Cannon-Grant

https://tbdailynews.com/blm-boston-lead ... hallenger/

https://turtleboysports.com/ayanna-pres ... -obtained/

Dont' think Grant will like Kamala. Boston Bruins can go F themselves too........hate is hate is hate. Pretend liberals LOVE Grant. Why?
You find Willie Bennett yet? Drive up and down Gun Hill Road.
Are you completely tossed salad????

What about Monica Cannon Grant? Do you think she will Kamala Harris a house nigger? Harris rides white dick. THESE are YOUR people, pretend liberals. Monica Cannon Grant, the darling of Boston. This IS real life people.

She has a very strong voice, for now. Why do pretend liberals support HATE ?
She’s a nobody. A neighborhood organizer. Anyone can volunteer. Hopefully she is fired (is that possible?) What else is there to say? How is Willie Bennett?
Is that why JOE,....no, no the OTHER JOE. as in KEnnedy......allows her to ....

Marty Walsh, whom I know you have met for bond dump.......is scum also. He grovels at here threats. A nobody> Who. tell us TLD, is a somebody? you?
Take it up with the neighbor organizer. I had never heard of her. I did hear from two more respondents. 1 didn’t like Harris. Didn’t like are hard prosecution stance but can live with her.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 am Kayne flops.
He also potentially has some legal problems with respect to forged signatures - it looks like some of the efforts to get his name on the ballot may be illegal...
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 am Kayne flops.
Hard to believe that this is legal. GOP putting up a Democratic candidate....we have become Botswana

Trump - Pence 2020

MAGA
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:53 am I heard the real reason Joe picked Kamala is because her hair smells just wonderful. To Joe that's a big effing deal. :D

Sarah Palin offers advice to Kamala Harris:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... s-as-phony

The Latest: Sarah Palin Offers Running Mate Advice to Harris
Former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is congratulating Kamala Harris on the historic nature of being selected as Joe Biden’s running mate — and offering some advice on how best to fill the role.

Former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is congratulating Kamala Harris on the historic nature of being selected as Joe Biden's running mate — and offering some advice on how best to fill the role.

“Congrats,” Palin wrote in an Instagram post. "Climb upon Geraldine Ferraro’s and my shoulders, and from the most amazing view in your life consider lessons we learned.”

It will be recalled that when Dems commented about Palin, certain right wing delusionals said the comments were "sexist". Well, what goes around comes around. Thus, any form of criticism against Kamala Harris is obviously "sexist" as well. Somebody tell that to cradle since he ignores my posts. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Ilhan Omar easily wins her district in Minneapolis:

https://www.startribune.com/rep-omar-wi ... 572075372/

Republicans and other vested interests from Israel poured a ship load of money into the Melton-Meaux campaign in order to steal the position from true Democrats. Despite their slanderous lies and other attacks, Omar won the primary by the same margin as she did 2 years ago.

Delusional right wing hatemongers unjustly accuse Omar of being a racist and antisemite. Funny thing is her husband is white, Mayor Frey is her best friend, and the Fifth District is the Jewish part of town with the majority of Jews voting for her.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:12 am
Sarah Palin offers advice to Kamala Harris:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... s-as-phony

The Latest: Sarah Palin Offers Running Mate Advice to Harris
Former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is congratulating Kamala Harris on the historic nature of being selected as Joe Biden’s running mate — and offering some advice on how best to fill the role.

Former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is congratulating Kamala Harris on the historic nature of being selected as Joe Biden's running mate — and offering some advice on how best to fill the role.

“Congrats,” Palin wrote in an Instagram post. "Climb upon Geraldine Ferraro’s and my shoulders, and from the most amazing view in your life consider lessons we learned.”

It will be recalled that when Dems commented about Palin, certain right wing delusionals said the comments were "sexist". Well, what goes around comes around. Thus, any form of criticism against Kamala Harris is obviously "sexist" as well. Somebody tell that to cradle since he ignores my posts. :lol:

Kamala asked judges to keep prisoners in prison past their sentences because 'the labor is cheap'. She would have been J Edgar Hoover's bff if they lived at the same time.

What else needs to be said?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:24 am Ilhan Omar easily wins her district in Minneapolis:

Republicans and other vested interests from Israel poured a ship load of money into the Melton-Meaux campaign in order to steal the position from true Democrats. Despite their slanderous lies and other attacks, Omar won the primary by the same margin as she did 2 years ago.

Delusional right wing hatemongers unjustly accuse Omar of being a racist and antisemite. Funny thing is her husband is white, Mayor Frey is her best friend, and the Fifth District is the Jewish part of town with the majority of Jews voting for her.

She's also a communist. You skipped that part; not sure why. :lol:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 am
Brooklyn wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:24 am Ilhan Omar easily wins her district in Minneapolis:

I heard Omar married her brother...

Amazing how people on this board continue to wear blinders and claim all the chaos created on the left and its effects on the D Party means nothing, yet left-wing lunatics like Omar, Tlaib, AOC, continue to be elected.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Kamala Harris began her political career by Lewinskying the 60 year old married Mayor of San FrancIsco.

She was 29.

He recently urged her not to take the VP gig if offered. YA think he's afraid of the #metoo girls?
Last edited by 6ftstick on Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

During the democrat primary candidates were asked ANY candidate who believes in free healthcare for illegal immigrants raise your hands

See Joe and Kamala
democratic-presidential-candidates-raise-hands-6272019-getty-640x480.jpg
democratic-presidential-candidates-raise-hands-6272019-getty-640x480.jpg (85.62 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Requesting a Maryland mail-in ballot is easy.
Here is the website:

https://voterservices.elections.marylan ... tionsStep1
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:35 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 am

I heard Omar married her brother...

Amazing how people on this board continue to wear blinders and claim all the chaos created on the left and its effects on the D Party means nothing, yet left-wing lunatics like Omar, Tlaib, AOC, continue to be elected.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06 ... d-week/amp
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

The stupid and ugly are slinging the slime, as usual.

The mud's just not going to stick. That's quickly becoming obvious.

Harris wasn't my top choice of the final candidates, but she's a safe choice to present the sort of credibility and stability that's in high demand.

Omar is too far left for my taste, but she's definitely not anything of the sort the slime throwers want to paint.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:59 am During the democrat primary candidates were asked ANY candidate who believes in free healthcare for illegal immigrants raise your hands

See Joe and Kamala

They get it now, 6ft, just inefficiently.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:02 am
6ftstick wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:59 am During the democrat primary candidates were asked ANY candidate who believes in free healthcare for illegal immigrants raise your hands

See Joe and Kamala

They get it now, 6ft, just inefficiently.
open borders and free healthcare. Nothing here to see just move on. Liberals!
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:02 am The stupid and ugly are slinging the slime, as usual.

Harris wasn't my top choice of the final candidates, but she's a safe choice to present the sort of credibility and stability that's in high demand.

Omar is too far left for my taste, but she's definitely not anything of the sort the slime throwers want to paint.
Then why was rejected by democrat voters in the primaries.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:24 am

Kamala asked judges to keep prisoners in prison past their sentences because 'the labor is cheap'. She would have been J Edgar Hoover's bff if they lived at the same time.

What else needs to be said?

What else? That tRUMP called her the "meanest and most disrespectful" person anywhere. Highly ironic terms coming from him. :lol:

6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:02 am The stupid and ugly are slinging the slime, as usual.

From one of the chief Trump mudslingers and slime spreaders. LOL

Return to “POLITICS”