2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Into the Home Stretch

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:54 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:44 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:39 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:34 pm How did she poll with blacks?
:lol: I thought you just told us that you knew how she polled, and how all black Americans felt about her?

I take it you haven't ACTUALLY bothered to check polling (not that that tells you all that much)? Is it....is it possible that your Ricky Jones doesn't speak for everyone?

Naaaaaah. Un-possible.

Ah Pete. So many good ones from you today. You've put in a full day.....maybe get some rest, and try again tomorrow? ;)

Solid non-answer. You sure you’re not a Democrat? :lol:
So you don't know how she polls, and now you're asking me to tell you?

After insisting that, and I quote, "Black voters despise her."

You think that the average voter knows who Kamala Harris is enough to form an opinion one way or another?

Don't give up your day job, Pete.
It was a good pick. Kamala Harris will help get the vote out. More so than Rice, Warren, Abrams or Klobuchar. Warren is a lightening rod.
“I wish you would!”
CU77

Post by CU77 »

njbill wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:26 pm I think several other candidates would have helped more with the Black vote, especially the Black female vote.
Have you run this opinion by any actual Black females?
Typical Lax Dad

CU77 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:29 pm
njbill wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:26 pm I think several other candidates would have helped more with the Black vote, especially the Black female vote.
I am going to go through my phone and conduct a poll.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kamala is the safe pick. She will do just fine with AA voters. AA women are excited about her and will pull along everyone else. The reaction I have seen among black women to her being chosen, I would characterize as over the moon. It also shuts down the Trumpnista Law and Order non-sense. They can't say she is going to let everyone run wild while at the same time trying to sell her perceived weakness, she was too tough as a prosecutor. Tough to brand. The Trumpnista campaign has been and will continue to be 24/7 trying to sell fear.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:03 pm Kamala is the safe pick. She will do just fine with AA voters. AA women are excited about her and will pull along everyone else. The reaction I have seen among black women to her being chosen, I would characterize as over the moon. It also shuts down the Trumpnista Law and Order non-sense. They can't say she is going to let everyone run wild while at the same time trying to sell her perceived weakness, she was too tough as a prosecutor. Tough to brand. The Trumpnista campaign has been and will continue to be 24/7 trying to sell fear.
Just don't re-watch the POS racist campaign manager on what SHE thinks of a white husband. THIS.....is the black vote for pretend liberals. DNC has lost it's mind. THIS....is what black woman think of Kamala too? isn't it ;)

Have fun with the insanity, pretend liberals. oozing with insanity Monica Cannon-Grant

https://tbdailynews.com/blm-boston-lead ... hallenger/

https://turtleboysports.com/ayanna-pres ... -obtained/

Dont' think Grant will like Kamala. Boston Bruins can go F themselves too........hate is hate is hate. Pretend liberals LOVE Grant. Why?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
tech37

Post by tech37 »

calourie wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:21 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:28 pm
calourie wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:17 pm Just announced it is Harris. So much for reading tea leaves.
I like the pick (my second choice, but I'm not running no matter if Kanye wants me to or not). Let the Harris bashing begin. She should be able to hold her own.
Hi calourie.

Hold her own what?
Hey Tech, hold her own against the barrage of political crapola you repubs (I assume that's your bent) want to try to slam her with. No one comes out of the American political garbage pit unscathed, some simply with more dignity and principles intact than others. I think she has the character for the job, unlike some.
That was tongue in cheek calourie...knew what you meant. You never know but I just can't see her being POTUS. Just a gut feeling. Of course I never thought Trump as presidential either. ;)
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:20 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:03 pm Kamala is the safe pick. She will do just fine with AA voters. AA women are excited about her and will pull along everyone else. The reaction I have seen among black women to her being chosen, I would characterize as over the moon. It also shuts down the Trumpnista Law and Order non-sense. They can't say she is going to let everyone run wild while at the same time trying to sell her perceived weakness, she was too tough as a prosecutor. Tough to brand. The Trumpnista campaign has been and will continue to be 24/7 trying to sell fear.
Just don't re-watch the POS racist campaign manager on what SHE thinks of a white husband. THIS.....is the black vote for pretend liberals. DNC has lost it's mind. THIS....is what black woman think of Kamala too? isn't it ;)

Have fun with the insanity, pretend liberals. oozing with insanity Monica Cannon-Grant

Dont' think Grant will like Kamala. Boston Bruins can go F themselves too........hate is hate is hate. Pretend liberals LOVE Grant. Why?
You find Willie Bennett yet? Drive up and down Gun Hill Road.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:25 pm

Are you completely tossed salad????

What about Monica Cannon Grant? Do you think she will Kamala Harris a house nigger? Harris rides white dick. THESE are YOUR people, pretend liberals. Monica Cannon Grant, the darling of Boston. This IS real life people.

She has a very strong voice, for now. Why do pretend liberals support HATE ?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:04 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:23 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:43 pm … my white suburban housewife if really happy. All smiles, giddy even. Harris, a woman, that is more than capable of cutting off Trumps balls. Trump is going to spend more time going after Harris than he does Biden.

Kamala is popular with white women (she's also married to a white guy)...that's not the issue. Black voters despise her.
:lol:

Wanna wager on the percentage of black Americans that vote for the Biden ticket, Pete?
I'll wager, AFAN.

I can tell you what Monica Cannon Grant thinks of Harris. You guys are clueless.
njbill

Post by njbill »

No.

I did ask a Black friend (male) about Kamala. He said he thought some Black men wouldn’t like her (prosecutor past) but their Black women will tell them to vote for her. LOL. Seems to think Black women will like Kamala so maybe I (an old white guy) was wrong about that.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:27 pm

What about Monica Cannon Grant? Do you think she will Kamala Harris a house nigger? Harris rides white dick. THESE are YOUR people, pretend liberals. Monica Cannon Grant, the darling of Boston. This IS real life people.

She’s a nobody. A neighborhood organizer. Anyone can volunteer. Hopefully she is fired (is that possible?) What else is there to say? How is Willie Bennett?
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:52 pm
No.

I did ask a Black friend (male) about Kamala. He said he thought some Black men wouldn’t like her (prosecutor past) but their Black women will tell them to vote for her. LOL. Seems to think Black women will like Kamala so maybe I (an old white guy) was wrong about that.
That is the way it works. The kids will come around too. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
njbill

Post by njbill »

Yeah, I think they will. My daughter, an ardent Warren supporter, is pretty excited about the selection.
ggait

Post by ggait »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:01 pm
ggait wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:59 pm VP doesn't matter much to me -- since the people actually doing the work and advising the president are much more important. And those people are the chief of staff, national sec advisor, secy of state, secy of treasury, etc.

VP only matters to me if the VP will maximize votes for Biden. Presumably Biden's team has polled and war-gamed this extensively. So if Kamala will bring in the votes, I'm just fine with that.

Would have preferred Susan Rice. Glad it wasn't Abrams (not qualified) or Bass (not ready for prime time).

Game on.
So you actually believe Joe Biden going to serve his full first time.

You're statement is devoid of reality.
Biden is in much better shape than Trump. Much better shape than dementia Reagan was in his second term. I will bet you unlimited money that Biden completes his term.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

njbill wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:20 pm Yeah, I think they will. My daughter, an ardent Warren supporter, is pretty excited about the selection.
Out of 10 responses, 9 were positive and 1 was so so. The 1 is not happy about the prosecutorial record but will support her because she is a never Trumper.....25 year old. Another 25 year old is enthusiastic. Not a scientific poll by any means. Just a which way is the wind blowing poll.

The poll question was simple:

Taking a poll: what do you think of Kamala Harris as VP?

Didn’t want to lead with do you think it’s a good choice or a bad choice. Just open ended.....

None of them heard of Monica Cannon-Grant.....must be pretends.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Biden is 3 years older than Trump. Any comment about Biden's age is an instant reflection on Trump. Biden is in much better shape mentally and physically than Trump. Age attacks are not a winning angle, especially with how much more Trump stumbles when speaking vs. Biden.

I wish we had more options than two mid 70 year old candidates and I didn't vote for either in the primary, but in the words of Mr. Trump, it is what it is.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:53 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:27 pm

She’s a nobody. A neighborhood organizer. Anyone can volunteer. Hopefully she is fired (is that possible?) What else is there to say? How is Willie Bennett?
Is that why JOE,....no, no the OTHER JOE. as in KEnnedy......allows her to ....

Marty Walsh, whom I know you have met for bond crap.......is scum also. He grovels at here threats. A nobody> Who. tell us TLD, is a somebody? you?
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

" I would characterize as over the moon"

Holy cow 72, your pulling out expressions from my grandparents generation. :D Twenty three skidoo there chum.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I heard the real reason Joe picked Kamala is because her hair smells just wonderful. To Joe that's a big effing deal. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”