2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by youthathletics »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:45 am
ggait wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:54 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:14 pm How long will it take to count mail in ballots? What are the security measures for these ballots once received? One ballot sent to every registered voter, who verifies eligibility or even if the recipient of the ballot is still living? No problems out there on the horizon that I can see. :roll: If you are looking for a cluster f**k of an election, nobody will be disappointed in how this sheepdip show will transpire.
It really is very simple and easy. So long as the people in charge of the elections (a big if) are acting in good faith in a non-partisan way.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is why it always breaks down, and what happens when you work in an office and try to armchair qb...everything seems so easy to solve if you don't know how things actually work on the ground by the laborers.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:38 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:14 pm How long will it take to count mail in ballots? What are the security measures for these ballots once received? One ballot sent to every registered voter, who verifies eligibility or even if the recipient of the ballot is still living? No problems out there on the horizon that I can see. :roll: If you are looking for a cluster f**k of an election, nobody will be disappointed in how this sheepdip show will transpire.
It really is very simple and easy. So long as the people in charge of the elections (a big if) are acting in good faith in a non-partisan way.
This is why it always breaks down, and what happens when you work in an office and try to armchair qb...everything seems so easy to solve if you don't know how things actually work on the ground by the laborers.

Yup +1

(these bozos should spend time at an inner city poll site one day...there is absolutely zero oversight and no one checks anything; the ballots have no security afterwards, either...voting in inner cities is the sausage-making of American democracy: we assume there will be significant fraud - which all leans one way to the Democrats - so the system must assume enough honest voters show up to overwhelm the fraud; now, curiously, when the vote is between two Democrats and it's tight, the amount of fraud is off the charts...see "Baltimore Mayoral Election 2016")
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:48 am

Yup +1

(these bozos should spend time at an inner city poll site one day...there is absolutely zero oversight and no one checks anything; the ballots have no security afterwards, either...voting in inner cities is the sausage-making of American democracy: we assume there will be significant fraud - which all leans one way to the Democrats - so the system must assume enough honest voters show up to overwhelm the fraud; now, curiously, when the vote is between two Democrats and it's tight, the amount of fraud is off the charts...see "Baltimore Mayoral Election 2016")

Where's your proof? I vote in the inner city where there are election judges who provide plenty of oversight. If there had been widespread corruption as you claim local Republicans would have contested the elections. This especially so since Minnesota is a purple state. In my all years of voting here in Lake Wobegone, never once have the Republicans ever challenged election results in my area.

So let's see your "proof" for once.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:02 am
Yup +1

Where's your proof? I vote in the inner city where there are election judges who provide plenty of oversight. If there had been widespread corruption as you claim local Republicans would have contested the elections. This especially so since Minnesota is a purple state. In my all years of voting here in Lake Wobegone, never once have the Republicans ever challenged election results in my area.

So let's see your "proof" for once.

My proof is Tim Walz...when Jacob Frey says you're a thug's bff, you've lost everyone.

Also Norm Coleman was robbed.

Next?
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:38 am

Yup +1

Boy. That sounds rough, Pete.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Had not occurred to me until just now. Biden, if elected, would become only the second practicing Catholic to become President. The last was Kennedy.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
dislaxxic

Re: 2020 Elections - Into the Home Stretch

Post by dislaxxic »

The "Delusional Left-Wingnut Media" no doubt...

Donald Trump Is Already Working To Rig The 2020 Election

Attcking the US Postal Service. Voter Intimidation. Disinformation.

Why?
Trump’s biggest obstacle in pursuit of reelection this fall is his deep unpopularity. According to FiveThirtyEight, Trump’s bad approval rating makes him the most unpopular president running for reelection since Gerald Ford, who lost his bid more than 40 years ago; and his only advantage in dealing with this widespread unpopularity might be his familiarity with it. In 2016, 3 million more Americans cast ballots for Hillary Clinton than for Donald Trump. But a narrow Electoral College victory ― aided by Russian voter suppression efforts and laws restricting access to the vote ― charted an illiberal path for Trump to win the White House without actually having to win more votes.

Over the past four years, Trump has been impeached, his administration has mishandled multiple disaster relief efforts ― including the coronavirus pandemic ― he ignited multiple human rights crises along the U.S.-Mexico border, he has enriched his failing businesses using tax dollars, and he is currently presiding over rapid job losses and widespread evictions across the country.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:03 pm Had not occurred to me until just now. Biden, if elected, would become only the second practicing Catholic to become President. The last was Kennedy.
That disqualifies him for you right
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Confirmed that Kasich will speak at the DNC:

https://twitter.com/NewsGuyGreg/status/ ... 61/photo/1
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:41 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:03 pm Had not occurred to me until just now. Biden, if elected, would become only the second practicing Catholic to become President. The last was Kennedy.

Looting is simply reparations for slavery.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/11/black-liv ... eparation/

I don't think the new DNC platform above will go over too great with normal Americans. Prove I'm wrong.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:lol: :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:51 pm
Nope. He is a real Christian, as opposed to whatever you guys are. :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:49 pm Confirmed that Kasich will speak at the DNC:

https://twitter.com/NewsGuyGreg/status/ ... 61/photo/1
If you look at the VP list and look at the scheduled speakers, it leaves Rice, Demmings or Bass as VP candidate. They don't appear on scheduled speakers list.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Just announced it is Harris. So much for reading tea leaves.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:02 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:51 pm
Nope. He is a real Christian, as opposed to whatever you guys are. :lol:
JHU judging the quality of a Christian- That is rich!

:lol:
calourie

Post by calourie »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:17 pm Just announced it is Harris. So much for reading tea leaves.
I like the pick (my second choice, but I'm not running no matter if Kanye wants me to or not). Let the Harris bashing begin. She should be able to hold her own.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

calourie wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:17 pm Just announced it is Harris. So much for reading tea leaves.
I like the pick (my second choice, but I'm not running no matter if Kanye wants me to or not). Let the Harris bashing begin. She should be able to hold her own.
Kanye should pick youth athletics.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

calourie wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 pm
Hi calourie.

Hold her own what?
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Excellent choice. I'm relieved.

Return to “POLITICS”