JUST the Stolen Documents/Mar-A-Lago/"Judge" Cannon Trial

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: The Politics of National Security

Post by Peter Brown »

These are two serious players, in spite of the Left's teen-girl histrionics. Mark Levin interviewing Bill Barr, with no one talking over one another, no one trying to 'reclaim time'. You get to understand actual law and actual philosophy. The differences between these two guys and what we have seen from our mainstream media and their preferred narrative is striking.

If you have the time and if you have half a synapse still firing in your head, I'd suggest you watch and listen. If you're a shrill partisan without the ability to learn any longer, probably best to skip it...it will merely anger you like an elementary age boy whose emotions preclude his ability to pay attention and so his brain malfunctions when asked to sit still and learn.

For those who are legitimately vested in America, I highly suggest a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV_3wXqf-ns
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:20 am These are two serious players, in spite of the Left's teen-girl histrionics. Mark Levin interviewing Bill Barr, with no one talking over one another, no one trying to 'reclaim time'. You get to understand actual law and actual philosophy. The differences between these two guys and what we have seen from our mainstream media and their preferred narrative is striking.

If you have the time and if you have half a synapse still firing in your head, I'd suggest you watch and listen. If you're a shrill partisan without the ability to learn any longer, probably best to skip it...it will merely anger you like an elementary age boy whose emotions preclude his ability to pay attention and so his brain malfunctions when asked to sit still and learn.

Thanks for posting.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

:lol: :roll:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:46 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:20 am These are two serious players, in spite of the Left's teen-girl histrionics. Mark Levin interviewing Bill Barr, with no one talking over one another, no one trying to 'reclaim time'. You get to understand actual law and actual philosophy. The differences between these two guys and what we have seen from our mainstream media and their preferred narrative is striking.

Thanks for posting.
Yeah, thanks for posting. This is a piece of gross and servile propaganda, which would be funny except for the fact that the Attorney General is the interviewee, whose whole purpose is to broadly demonize an entire political party with cute allusions to political philosophies that sound highfalutin to the sort of listener Levin gets. "You get to understand actual law and actual philosophy." Jesus, this is just laughable and sad.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:09 am

Thanks for posting.
Yeah, thanks for posting. This is a piece of gross and servile propaganda, which would be funny except for the fact that the Attorney General is the interviewee, whose whole purpose is to broadly demonize an entire political party with cute allusions to political philosophies that sound highfalutin to the sort of listener Levin gets. "You get to understand actual law and actual philosophy." Jesus, this is just laughable and sad.

It's comedy to predict who here gets offended by rational dialogue from persons who are genuinely intelligent and genuinely concerned about America. I wish I could make a market on those predictions; Jeff Ma would have nothing on me.

Two serious players Barr and Levin discussing in-depth serious issues affecting everyday Americans, and some here can't tolerate the sober analysis; is it any wonder the Democratic Party is lurching far Left, dragging the least impressive with it?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

yup, they sound smart, at least to those not smart enough to actually know when they're being bamboozled...here's an easy test, does anyone really believe Barr when he says that Trump "works all the time"???

Yes, Trump cultists do.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:24 am yup, they sound smart, at least to those not smart enough to actually know when they're being bamboozled...here's an easy test, does anyone really believe Barr when he says that Trump "works all the time"???

Yes, Trump cultists do.
And I didn't say I couldn't tolerate it. But I graduated from college, when this conversation might have been interesting, 35 years ago. Democrats are Rousseauian. C'mon.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Thanks for posting.
"elections have consequences" Blame your Party.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:29 am

Thanks for posting.
They sure do!!

Republicans didn’t vote for Trump, Democrats did!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:33 am

Thanks for posting.
They sure do!!

Your Party gave you Hillary...silly man.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:35 am

Thanks for posting.
They sure do!!

Trump ran unopposed in the Republican primaries, silly man?
I am independent. You can look at my voting record. Won’t vote for a single Republican this time.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:37 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:35 am

Thanks for posting.
They sure do!!

Trump ran unopposed in the Republican primaries, silly man?
I am independent. You can look at my voting record. Won’t vote for a single Republican this time.
I do blame my Party.
I'm a Republican...and we screwed the pooch with Trump.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:19 am

Thanks for posting.

It's comedy to predict who here gets offended by rational dialogue from persons who are genuinely intelligent and genuinely concerned about America. I wish I could make a market on those predictions; Jeff Ma would have nothing on me.

Two serious players Barr and Levin discussing in-depth serious issues affecting everyday Americans, and some here can't tolerate the sober analysis; is it any wonder the Democratic Party is lurching far Left, dragging the least impressive with it?
:lol: :lol: That's your idea of an intellectual discussion.

Neat.

Want a summary? "Libs are bad, and the root cause of all evil". Wow. Earth shattering and astute insight from a FoxNews program.

I tuned out before they got the part where they discussed whether water is wet or not, Pete. How'd that turn out? Is water wet, or not?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:58 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:19 am

Thanks for posting.

:lol: :lol: That's your idea of an intellectual discussion.

Neat.

Want a summary? "Libs are bad, and the root cause of all evil". Wow. Earth shattering and astute insight from a FoxNews program.

I tuned out before they got the part where they discussed whether water is wet or not, Pete. How'd that turn out? Is water wet, or not?

Truly, I expected nothing less.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:01 pm Truly, I expected nothing less.
:lol: Oh please. Do you want to actually discuss what was said? Of course not. That would require thought, and you can't have that.

Levin was a fantastic, actual, real conservative. Had no problem calling out Trump and the Republican party for not being anywhere close to conservatives.

Then FoxNews gave him a call. Result? Now he's a Trump-toady because he's now a 1%er, courtesy of playing the FoxNation game. He now gets paid to spoon feed "the libs are bad" to guy like you...who are all too willing to gulp it down. You wouldn't know what an American Conservative thought was if it fell on you.

The old Levin would have been ALL OVER Barr for his unethical behavior on any number of fronts.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Thanks for posting.
They sure do!!

.....and all this time, reality sayz there are more "registered" independents. Guess they don't vote.

but, you are correct as usual, not ONE democrat voted for tRump. Not one.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:08 pm
:lol: Oh please. Do you want to actually discuss what was said? Of course not. That would require thought, and you can't have that.

Levin was a fantastic, actual, real conservative. Had no problem calling out Trump and the Republican party for not being anywhere close to conservatives.

Then FoxNews gave him a call. Result? Now he's a Trump-toady because he's now a 1%er, courtesy of playing the FoxNation game. He now gets paid to spoon feed "the libs are bad" to guy like you...who are all too willing to gulp it down. You wouldn't know what an American Conservative thought was if it fell on you.

The old Levin would have been ALL OVER Barr for his unethical behavior on any number of fronts.
you watched all five parts? AFAN....did you?

pointing out that libs are bad is supporting tRump? just wow......
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:21 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:08 pm

you watched all five parts? AFAN....did you?

pointing out that libs are bad is supporting tRump? just wow......
:lol: You want to ACTUALLY discuss what was said on that show, do ya?

Great.

Go right ahead. You start, RRR. What did YOU get from the show? Be specific.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:17 pm

Thanks for posting.
They sure do!!

.....and all this time, reality sayz there are more "registered" independents. Guess they don't vote.

but, you are correct as usual, not ONE democrat voted for tRump. Not one.
Democrats voted for him during the primary?
🤡
tech37

Post by tech37 »

old salt wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:23 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:14 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:25 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:10 pm Devastating article on Russiagate.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-spies ... ed-america

Might be a tad too long for the birdbrains here but such is life.

Amazing sone of these NATSEC people aren’t in jail right now.
They'll dismiss it as just another tin foil hat conspiracy, without even reading it
Sometimes we forget that only you and Pete get to dismiss what our government has done.

Because few things are funnier than TrumpApologists lecturing their fellow Americans about ethics in American governance, and how important they are.

So sure, go ahead and tell us about ethical behavior in governance more.....we're just at the edge of our seats. Next thing you'll tell us, it's unethical to profit off of one's position in the Federal Government, right?
Here we go again, the ultimate whataboutism excuse maker. Nothing that Trump did justifies the DoJ, FBI & IC abuses of power marshaled against Flynn, Papadop, Page, Trump & his campaign.
a fan positioning himself to be wrong. It's all just SOP for our political parties these days :roll:

a fan, could it be you're just another cog in the resistance machine? The ends justify the means...
Last edited by tech37 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”