2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:12 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:48 pm You need ID to register, that’s why.

You have to give ID to buy a car, but not every time you drive it.
They know me at my bank yet they still always ask for my ID. Why is that?

ID is so sensible; the more interesting question is why do Democrats object to sensible voting laws? I mean, we all know why, I'd be interested to see if anyone would admit to why.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:18 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:10 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:49 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:45 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:33 pm
6ftstick wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:02 am elections.jpg

I know liberal progressives have a rationale for this.
6ft, you’re a smart guy. I’m sure you can see the big fat flaw in your chart.
VOTER SUPPRESSION... got it. I guess maybe you need to splain it to us simpletons NJ? Why shouldn't we be required to have an ID to vote? It is a reasonable requirement that any rational person would understand. We need identification to do anything else in this country. VOTER SUPPRSESSION in the minds of the average democrat trumps what common sense should tell everyone.
Every time I go to vote, I find out someone has already voted in my name...doesn’t that happen to you also?
I don't know. When it comes to voting Democrats have different rules. :mrgreen:
I am not registered to a party.
It really should not matter if you are registered or not to any party. I am not registered to any party either. I have no problem with showing my ID at the time I vote. I can't understand why anybody who is interested in maintaining the integrity of the system would have any problem with it as well.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trump - Pence & West 2020

MAGA.....Slavery is a choice!
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:03 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:18 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:10 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:49 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:45 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:33 pm
6ftstick wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:02 am elections.jpg

I know liberal progressives have a rationale for this.
6ft, you’re a smart guy. I’m sure you can see the big fat flaw in your chart.
VOTER SUPPRESSION... got it. I guess maybe you need to splain it to us simpletons NJ? Why shouldn't we be required to have an ID to vote? It is a reasonable requirement that any rational person would understand. We need identification to do anything else in this country. VOTER SUPPRSESSION in the minds of the average democrat trumps what common sense should tell everyone.
Every time I go to vote, I find out someone has already voted in my name...doesn’t that happen to you also?
I don't know. When it comes to voting Democrats have different rules. :mrgreen:
I am not registered to a party.
It really should not matter if you are registered or not to any party. I am not registered to any party either. I have no problem with showing my ID at the time I vote. I can't understand why anybody who is interested in maintaining the integrity of the system would have any problem with it as well.
Well why did you mention Democrats then?
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:50 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:12 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:48 pm You need ID to register, that’s why.

You have to give ID to buy a car, but not every time you drive it.
They know me at my bank yet they still always ask for my ID. Why is that?
ID is so sensible; the more interesting question is why do Democrats object to sensible voting laws? I mean, we all know why, I'd be interested to see if anyone would admit to why.
So....you're gonna ignore me, are ya, Petey?

I can vote right now with no ID. No problem. So can every single American.

Your team is not only not stopping it-----you're the one's who set up "ID-less" voting in the first place.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

How long will it take to count mail in ballots? What are the security measures for these ballots once received? One ballot sent to every registered voter, who verifies eligibility or even if the recipient of the ballot is still living? No problems out there on the horizon that I can see. :roll: If you are looking for a cluster f**k of an election, nobody will be disappointed in how this sheepdip show will transpire.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:14 pm How long will it take to count mail in ballots? What are the security measures for these ballots once received? One ballot sent to every registered voter, who verifies eligibility or even if the recipient of the ballot is still living? No problems out there on the horizon that I can see. :roll: If you are looking for a cluster f**k of an election, nobody will be disappointed in how this sheepdip show will transpire.
When did all of this become a “problem”?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:20 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:14 pm How long will it take to count mail in ballots? What are the security measures for these ballots once received? One ballot sent to every registered voter, who verifies eligibility or even if the recipient of the ballot is still living? No problems out there on the horizon that I can see. :roll: If you are looking for a cluster f**k of an election, nobody will be disappointed in how this sheepdip show will transpire.
Good question. This will be the first election for POTUS where the vast # of votes could well be cast via the US mail. How each voting district in every state handles it... your guess is as good as mine. My gut instinct tells me it will be FUBAR.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:24 pm
Good question. This will be the first election for POTUS where the vast # of votes could well be cast via the US mail. How each voting district in every state handles it... your guess is as good as mine. My gut instinct tells me it will be FUBAR.
You worried about fraud?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:25 pm
You worried about fraud?
My biggest concern is how long will it take to count all these votes. You think there will be a winner announced on election day? I sure don't think that is remotely possible. The longer it drags on, the more complicated it will get. You don't have to be a deep thinker to anticipate all the pitfalls on how the results will be tabulated.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:28 pm
You worried about fraud?
My biggest concern is how long will it take to count all these votes. You think there will be a winner announced on election day? I sure don't think that is remotely possible. The longer it drags on, the more complicated it will get. You don't have to be a deep thinker to anticipate all the pitfalls on how the results will be tabulated.
How will they be tabulated?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:35 pm
You worried about fraud?
You keep asking all the right questions. Mail in ballots have to have a postmark prior to election day. How many days that should be is anybody's guess. The argument should be any ballot post marked on election day should be a valid vote. Then you have to wait for all these ballots to trickle in and be counted. How long does that take? I don't have the answers TLD. To the best of my knowledge none of this has been sorted out by the powers that be. There is 3 months until the election. Someone should be getting their ass in gear figuring this all out. To my understanding right now, it is all a big mystery.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:49 pm
You worried about fraud?
You keep asking all the right questions. Mail in ballots have to have a postmark prior to election day. How many days that should be is anybody's guess. The argument should be any ballot post marked on election day should be a valid vote. Then you have to wait for all these ballots to trickle in and be counted. How long does that take? I don't have the answers TLD. To the best of my knowledge none of this has been sorted out by the powers that be. There is 3 months until the election. Someone should be getting their ass in gear figuring this all out. To my understanding right now, it is all a big mystery.
I am not worried about it.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

You worried about fraud?
All the years of the military voting by mail from abroad, postage free, and now it is an issue?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:54 pm
You worried about fraud?
All the years of the military voting by mail from abroad, postage free, and now it is an issue?

It takes weeks to count military ballots. They are also absentee ballots. You understand the difference? You do have to prove WHO you are to submit an absentee ballot. Mail in ballots are a whole new ballgame. This is virgin territory in respect to now we are talking many millions of ballots not just a few thousand. Who am I to doubt you? :D You gots answers how all of the rules will come in to play by all means please share them with us all. My first question to you... when does a ballot have to be postmarked? The stage is all yours...
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:02 pm
You worried about fraud?

It takes weeks to count military ballots. They are also absentee ballots. You understand the difference? You do have to prove WHO you are to submit an absentee ballot. Mail in ballots are a whole new ballgame. This is virgin territory in respect to now we are talking many millions of ballots not just a few thousand. Who am I to doubt you? :D You gots answers how all of the rules will come in to play by all means please share them with us all. My first question to you... when does a ballot have to be postmarked? The stage is all yours...
https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections ... llots.aspx
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:21 pm
You worried about fraud?

These would not be absentee ballots. These would be mail in ballots because people will not be able to vote in person. Nobody to my knowledge has yet defined the process and how it will work.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:21 pm
You worried about fraud?

These would not be absentee ballots. These would be mail in ballots because people will not be able to vote in person. Nobody to my knowledge has yet defined the process and how it will work.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/08/votin ... ng-states/

It will be figured out. I am more concerned with Trump’s attorney filing signatures for Kanye and working to get him on the ballot. Seems odd to me.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

You worried about fraud?

...& our ballots were not counted until after the election & sometimes only if there were enough uncounted votes to potentially effect the outcome of a close election.

Return to “POLITICS”