2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU77

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by CU77 »

Nearly 5 million covid-19 cases in the United States. One-hundred fifty-seven thousand dead. Thirty-two million out of work. Tens of millions facing eviction, foreclosure and hunger.

What do we do now?

Simple: We talk about Hillary Clinton’s emails!

“During the investigation of Hillary Clinton over her email server, James Comey, the FBI director, had a press conference, as you know, on July 5 where he . . . said ‘no reasonable prosecutor’ would prosecute that case,” Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) said at Wednesday’s hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee. “Did you know before July 5, 2016, that he was going to do that?” Cornyn asked.

The witness, Sally Yates, a former Obama administration deputy attorney general called before the panel to testify, told Cornyn she had not known.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ys-emails/
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU77 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:11 pm
Nearly 5 million covid-19 cases in the United States. One-hundred fifty-seven thousand dead. Thirty-two million out of work. Tens of millions facing eviction, foreclosure and hunger.

What do we do now?

Simple: We talk about Hillary Clinton’s emails!

“During the investigation of Hillary Clinton over her email server, James Comey, the FBI director, had a press conference, as you know, on July 5 where he . . . said ‘no reasonable prosecutor’ would prosecute that case,” Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) said at Wednesday’s hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee. “Did you know before July 5, 2016, that he was going to do that?” Cornyn asked.

The witness, Sally Yates, a former Obama administration deputy attorney general called before the panel to testify, told Cornyn she had not known.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ys-emails/
… what I saw was Yates playing rope a dope with these light weights. They were over matched.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU77

Post by CU77 »

The country is being ravaged by a horrible pandemic that has been utterly mismanaged by their POTUS, over a hundred thousand dead Americans, with another thousand every day, tens of millions out of work, unemployment benefits ended, eviction protection ended, and …

these Republican Senators want to hold MORE hearings on Hillary's emails.

It would be hilarious if it were not so tragic.

Learn their names. Vote them out.

a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:52 pm What can possibly go wrong changing the way we vote over the next couple of months.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/politics ... m4zA9B9KSA

City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New Jersey

The investigation began after the US Postal Inspection Service found hundreds of mail-in ballots in a mailbox in Paterson. Numerous additional ballots were found in another mailbox in nearby Haledon, according to a release from the attorney general. The May 12 elections in New Jersey were conducted by mail-in ballots due to the coronavirus pandemic.
So don't change them.

I'm sure all those elderly Republican voters will just LOVE waiting in line to vote in the middle of a pandemic.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Allan Lichtman, who correctly predicted Trump’s election in 2016, is now predicting a Biden win.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/05/opin ... e=Homepage

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU77 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:38 pm The country is being ravaged by a horrible pandemic that has been utterly mismanaged by their POTUS, over a hundred thousand dead Americans, with another thousand every day, tens of millions out of work, unemployment benefits ended, eviction protection ended, and …

What we need is more rioting.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

CU77 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:38 pm The country is being ravaged by a horrible pandemic that has been utterly mismanaged by their POTUS, over a hundred thousand dead Americans, with another thousand every day, tens of millions out of work, unemployment benefits ended, eviction protection ended, and …

But the impeachment, pushed by Democrat partisan votes, right as Covid was about to hit the US, was TOTALLY time well spent!

:lol: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:04 am

But the impeachment, pushed by Democrat partisan votes, right as Covid was about to hit the US, was TOTALLY time well spent!

No no no. That waste of time was ‘worth it’ because Orange Man Bad plus some American guy who’d never held a job in his life was drunk and said something to some rando Australian professor at a bar in London, and the Aussie told a hackish British conspiracy purveyor who’d run out of stories to sell his paymasters so he took that nugget and made a fabulist tale that was tailor made for Dems!

You just had to investigate that! :lol: :lol:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:50 pm
6ftstick wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:52 pm What can possibly go wrong changing the way we vote over the next couple of months.

The investigation began after the US Postal Inspection Service found hundreds of mail-in ballots in a mailbox in Paterson. Numerous additional ballots were found in another mailbox in nearby Haledon, according to a release from the attorney general. The May 12 elections in New Jersey were conducted by mail-in ballots due to the coronavirus pandemic.
So don't change them.

I'm sure all those elderly Republican voters will just LOVE waiting in line to vote in the middle of a pandemic.
No elderly democrats?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

But...only Jared and the President knew it was going to hit, and assured us it really either (1) wouldn't be a problem; or (2) would only be a Blue State problem. We can disagree that the impeachment was or wasn't time well spent.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:00 am

But...only Jared and the President knew it was going to hit, and assured us it really either (1) wouldn't be a problem; or (2) would only be a Blue State problem. We can disagree that the impeachment was or wasn't time well spent.
IMO- It was not. There is a lot of blame to go around. Neither side did anything until after impeachment.

An informational read:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politi ... ncy-155058
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 am
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:50 pm

So don't change them.

No elderly democrats?
Of course. But not as many. You know this.....the elderly is FoxNews' bread and butter. And these people vote...usually, anyway.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Yep. It was. Go to your "Obamagate" thread. You're complaining there that you think a President shouldn't use his power to investigate a political opponent, remember?

Oh, right, I forgot. Trump is a Republican, so it's ok with you if he does it. My bad. Sometimes I forget that you guys have two sets of standards for all our political leaders. ;)
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:58 am

Yep. It was. Go to your "Obamagate" thread. You're complaining there that you think a President shouldn't use his power to investigate a political opponent, remember?

Oh, right, I forgot. Trump is a Republican, so it's ok with you if he does it. My bad. Sometimes I forget that you guys have two sets of standards for all our political leaders. ;)
I've never written one word about Obamagate that I can recall. Perhaps I'm forgetting (which is quite possible!) or maybe you are thinking of someone else? I do think it's interesting, but not really worth taxpayer money wasting time pursuing charges against Obama.

But since you stated impeachment was time well spent, does that mean you see value in investigating Obamagate?

I have a feeling of what you'll say...because of the little (d) next to Obama's name. Then tell me why Trump's actions were so much more serious.

I'll grab a beer while you get your argument in order, obfuscate, and shuffle the deck a little bit. Now might be a good time to get up from the computer and check on that new mash bill you're working on!

;)
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

PS: I really do miss that poking-stick emoji from LaxPower...
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:24 am I've never written one word about Obamagate that I can recall. Perhaps I'm forgetting (which is quite possible!) or maybe you are thinking of someone else? I do think it's interesting, but not really worth taxpayer money wasting time pursuing charges against Obama.
Charge him for what? A President can't make illegal leaks. So that's out. A President can LEGALLY direct the entire Executive Branch, for example, to investigate the entire Trump family. That's totally legal.

The REASON Trump was impeached is that it is UNETHICAL, and an abuse of power to use the power of your office to direct investigations into your political opponents.
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:24 am But since you stated impeachment was time well spent, does that mean you see value in investigating Obamagate?
Chasing after Obama? No. It's pretty much impossible for him to have broken any laws in the context of the discussion.

As for "time well spent", we're now on investigation #7 into your Deep State. I have no problem with the investigations...other than to say, for heaven's sake, aren't SEVEN investigations over three years enough? How many more do you need? At SOME POINT, don't we see that there's nothing there for indictments.

Well, other than Barr's October surprise that I expect....flimsy "gotcha" charges that are "coincidentally" right before the election. :roll:
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:24 am I have a feeling of what you'll say...because of the little (d) next to Obama's name. Then tell me why Trump's actions were so much more serious.
I don't need any time whatsoever to get my argument together. I already stated it in clear English during the trial, and it's so rock solid as to defy my understanding as to how anyone could, in good faith, disagree with my views.

1a. it's one thing for the FBI, DoJ, and other law enforcement agencies to do their job. So i EXPECT them to keep both eyes on Russia activities, particularly when the publicly released memo went out from US Intel to look for Russian activity surrounding our election.

So investigating the flat out weirdness surrounding, for example, Trump's hiring of a man that worked to prop up one of Putin's puppets in freaking Ukraine? Would you not EXPECT that that would get US Intel's full attention? It's INSANE to think that US intel wouldn't check that guy out. It would be negligent to NOT look into Manafort.

2a. it is an entirely different matter for a SITTING PRESIDENT to DIRECTLY ORDER the investigations.

Get it? Simple as pie. Easy peasy. That's the whole story.

1b. Did Obama ask his forces to investigate Trump? Nope. It was an independent, and entirely logical choice by US Intel. The dumbest thing about the whole affair, is that the US intel did it's job. Their work cleared FREAKING FELONS from the deck, and away from the President.

2b. Trump was caught on the phone asking the Ukrainian President to gin up a fake investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden. From there, he sent his toady----a private citizen----to "investigate" Trump's political opponent even further. That's just full on Froot Loops, fascist nonsense, Kram.

See the difference? If you don't, you're playing dumb.

If Barr or the DoJ had investigated Joe and Hunter on their own, without a word from Trump? I would have zero problems with that. None. Not a single complaint, and frankly, I'd cheer that investigation on for Joe and Hunter's entirely legal, but entirely corrupt BS no-show "job" for Hunter based on the idea of currying favor from the US and Ukrainian government.

It's Barr's...and other agencies..... JOB to investigate things like Hunter's fake job in Ukraine. That's why he gets paid.

I'm frankly stunned that so many Americans are pretending like they don't know the difference between a President abusing his power to go after his opponents (ala Nixon), and the Exec Branch agencies simply doing their job, and going on high alert every time TeamTrump lied anytime you mentioned Russia.

The funniest thing about the whole Deep State accusations that Deep Staters intentionally dismiss? The FBI was going to CLEAR Trump of any illegalities...then Trump fired Comey. Wow. What a conspiracy!!!
CU77

Post by CU77 »

It would have been if the Republicans had done their sworn duty to the Constitution and removed the incompetent criminal Trump from office. Then, with Pence in charge, we would be in a much better place today re the virus.

And to understand the difference between impeachment of Trump and revisiting HRC emails, take this simple quiz:

Who is POTUS today?
1) Hillary Clinton
2) Donald Trump

See afan's post immediately above for more details on the difference.

I really can't tell if the trumpistas here honestly don't understand the difference, or understand it perfectly well but just don't care, because Trump!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:26 pm

It would have been if the Republicans had done their sworn duty to the Constitution and removed the incompetent criminal Trump from office. Then, with Pence in charge, we would be in a much better place today re the virus.

And to understand the difference between impeachment of Trump and revisiting HRC emails, take this simple quiz:

Who is POTUS today?
1) Hillary Clinton
2) Donald Trump

See afan's post immediately above for more details on the difference.

I really can't tell if the trumpistas here honestly don't understand the difference, or understand it perfectly well but just don't care, because Trump!
Who is POTUS today?
1) Hillary Clinton
2) Donald Trump

Even after 4 years the 2 options make me want to vomit. It is like kissing your sister or getting tongued by your 90 year old auntie. For the sake of discussion we will use the evil queen as the 90 year old auntie.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://news.trust.org/item/20200806144855-coo0a

This lawsuit has nothing to do with NRS support of trump... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Oooooof.

Joe thinks all blacks are the same, unlike Latino's with 'such great diversity'! :lol:

What a train wreck. Get this dude on stage now.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... 17856?s=20

"Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community"

Now I know why Fanlax Dems are so racist. :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”