Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:52 pm ^^^
… more dumb ass-ism :lol: :lol:

… no one gives a rat's ass about Ellen :roll:
I like your new writing style jhu. The ... are reminiscent of my style, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:19 pm Yeah, it's terrible that we want to hold people accountable for bad behavior, left or right.

I guess you are cool with looking the other way? Sure seems like Petey is on board with that. Party over principle.

Who's deciding what "bad behavior" is the problem. I don't trust Democrats for very good reason.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:41 pm Ellen is a virtual goddess in the minds of all you FLP folks.
Right, so many posts here praising Ellen that I can hardly count them all … :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:53 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:41 pm
holmes435 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:19 pm Yeah, it's terrible that we want to hold people accountable for bad behavior, left or right.

I guess you are cool with looking the other way? Sure seems like Petey is on board with that. Party over principle.
Ellen is a virtual goddess in the minds of all you FLP folks. Personally, I don't give a flying fig how you folks roast her and what kind of barbeque sauce you use. I have always admired Ellen's personality and her demeanor on her show. I never watched her show much, but she seemed respectful of all of her guests. Maybe that episode where she was yukking it up with GWB at the Cowboys game... that was the straw that broke the camels back for you intolerant and hate filled FLP folks. Ellen winds up as a sacrificial lamb to the cause. The audacity of that b***h to allow herself to be seen with dubbya. What makes it worse was she looked like she was enjoying herself. That ungrateful traitorous expletive deleted. :D
+1. Hug a republican career over!
It took them awhile but the FLP types circled the wagons and threw her ass out of the club. Gratitude for previous good behavior will never get any FLP icon anywhere when the angry mob of FLP folks shows up to burn down your house. :twisted:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:02 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:41 pm Ellen is a virtual goddess in the minds of all you FLP folks.
Right, so many posts here praising Ellen that I can hardly count them all … :roll:
Whassa matta sassa frass? She is an icon of your party. How come NONE of you folks are defending her? Your all now standing in a very long line to throw her under the bus. Not much loyalty from you FLP types is there? :D
CU77

Post by CU77 »

So the country is being run by an incompetent buffoon whose pathological narcissism is resulting in the equivalent in deaths of a 9/11 every three days, and you're trying to drum up some sort of claim that the left is bad because they're actually holding to their standards with regard to one of their own.

Sweet. Go drink some more Trump kool-aid, you deserve it.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:12 pm So the country is being run by an incompetent buffoon whose pathological narcissism is resulting in the equivalent in deaths of a 9/11 every three days, and you're trying to drum up some sort of claim that the left is bad because they're actually holding to their standards with regard to one of their own.

When you spin your wheels out of desperation you look really really funny. :D With lack of any better response you go back to the old playbook about using Trump to try and deflect. If your reply was to be graded... F minus. :roll:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

CU77 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:12 pm So the country is being run by an incompetent buffoon whose pathological narcissism is resulting in the equivalent in deaths of a 9/11 every three days, and you're trying to drum up some sort of claim that the left is bad because they're actually holding to their standards with regard to one of their own.

Standards? Standards?
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:59 pm

Who's deciding what "bad behavior" is the problem. I don't trust Democrats for very good reason.
You are. You're on here very day yelling at us and saying Democrats and liberals are terrible for various behaviors you deem bad. All while ignoring similar behavior from your side and saying most of us centrists and independents are on the far left. :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:15 pm

You are. You're on here very day yelling at us and saying Democrats and liberals are terrible for various behaviors you deem bad. All while ignoring similar behavior from your side and saying most of us centrists and independents are on the far left. :lol:

You call yourself a “centrist”. That would imply you’re not supportive of leftist anarchy, looting, rioting, cancel culture, and increased crime. Correct?
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:48 pm
holmes435 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:15 pm

You call yourself a “centrist”. That would imply you’re not supportive of leftist anarchy, looting, rioting, cancel culture, and increased crime. Correct?
Nope. Are you supportive of right wing anarchy, looting, rioting, cancel culture, and increased crime?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

"Whether it's Microsoft or somebody else, or if it's the Chinese — what the price is, the United States could — should get a very large percentage of that price. Because we're making it possible," he said.

Now that’s a liberal
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Sarah Cooper is going to need to hire some Sarah Cooper impersonators to keep up with all of this.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Unreal video, quite revealing of what Democrats ultimately lead their voters to.

A woman in a 'defund the police rally' stabs a fellow protester for reasons unknown; the dude ends up embracing her with blood pouring out of his chest; the woman breaks down like a mental patient, and the icing on the cake: the protesters tell each other to 'call the police'. :lol:

You literally can not make this stuff up. Democrats are your foulest nether regions, the tp left in your cheeks, the lint in your belly. Vote for them and destroy what you love about this country.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/04/portland- ... -cops-say/
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Well, the leader of the US Communist Party has endorsed Joe Biden:

https://revcom.us/a/659/bob-avakian_sta ... on-en.html

If Joe selects Karen Bass, that would be quite the week for communism!

:lol:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:09 am Unreal video, quite revealing of what Democrats ultimately lead their voters to.

A woman in a 'defund the police rally' stabs a fellow protester for reasons unknown; the dude ends up embracing her with blood pouring out of his chest; the woman breaks down like a mental patient, and the icing on the cake: the protesters tell each other to 'call the police'. :lol:

You literally can not make this stuff up. Democrats are your foulest nether regions, the tp left in your cheeks, the lint in your belly. Vote for them and destroy what you love about this country.

Lets see how our libs react to this.

Maybe afan can find a way to blame republicans.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:12 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:09 am Unreal video, quite revealing of what Democrats ultimately lead their voters to.

a fan's blame game leans one-way only but swears he's not a Democrat. The thing is, you'd never realize reading his posts that he's so 'non-partisan'!!!! One would be wise to be skeptical of a fan and MDlax's claims of non-partisanship...until I see one post flailing the Left (and not the odd one pleading with DocB to be less lunacy-driven), color me suspicious! :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Say good bye to NYC. You’re toast when Andrew Cuomo is your saving grace. He’s trying to warn the lunatics in his party to stop chasing away the actual taxpayers.

'A single per cent of New York’s population pays half of the state’s taxes and they’re the most mobile people on the globe,' he said.

What a disaster. The left will ruin your home town.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... drink.html
a fan

Post by a fan »

Nope. I'm done trying to get you guys to see the opportunity your party has to actually offer solutions in these cities, and govern.

The reality is, you guys don't have the slightest idea as to how to fix these problems, and neither do the Republicans leaders you all worship.

So please, by all means, keep telling us that the libs are bad. It's revelatory stuff. Yep. They're bad. Anything else?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:45 pm

Nope. I'm done trying to get you guys to see the opportunity your party has to actually offer solutions in these cities, and govern.

The reality is, you guys don't have the slightest idea as to how to fix these problems, and neither do the Republicans leaders you all worship.

So please, by all means, keep telling us that the libs are bad. It's revelatory stuff. Yep. They're bad. Anything else?
The republicans would just need to hand out weed, lemon grass smoothies, heroin or methadone, and then just keep moving the handout zone further and further away from the city. Place would me cleared out in under 48 hours. :) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”